Sports Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally stopping to run her tongue around the purple head, or to suck on a swollen ball, or nibble on the fleshy hardness of the underside of his pride and joy, she was enjoying the multiple attentions her body was receiving; from her cunt, to her tits, to her mouth.

Suddenly she let go of the guys buns, letting the cock slip from her mouth and clutching the head of the guy between her legs, she climaxed for the first time that night with the boys. The red headed guy then stood up and taking his slim, but long cock in his hand he rubbed it against her swollen pussy lips as they opened to expose that red, excited clit, Then down to enter her slowly, inch by inch, first the swollen head, then sliding in until he rested fully embedded, his balls resting against her arse.

He then pulled out until the head sat at the entrance, this time he slammed in, his balls bouncing against her arse. And again pulling out and thrusting forward till he was resting deep in her, he continued fucking her, changing force and tempo until she wrapped her legs around his hips forcing him deep into her. He felt her pussy muscles grip him, pulling him closer to the edge of time when he would not be able to control himself. Soon he gasped that he was going to cum, and filled her womb full of his seed.

As he came, the guy that had been in her mouth, pulled the red head out and placed his own fuller prick into her still slimy wet cunt and continued where the other guy left off. Millie was then confronted with another hard cock at her mouth, for which she opened to suck on hungrily She was laying on her back, one guy lying above her face fucking her mouth, the other guy lifting her legs over his shoulder as he slammed into her pussy.

At the same time I was enjoying a great fuck from the stud that had slid his arm around my waist when we had entered. Once I was naked, my stud kept all the others at a distance, while taking me in his arms and kissing me passionately. He then let his lips and hands travel over my body. He tasted my neck, my breasts and my nipples. He touched the small of my back, the fullness of my arse, the wetness between my legs, and he smelled the need in me for sex.

He sat me on the bench and then eased the waistband of his track pants down to expose his manhood and his large set of swollen balls. Taking his cock in one hand, he pressed the helmet against my lips and held my jaw, forcing my mouth open to accept the strength of his prick. Without waiting for me to adjust he started to fuck my mouth, treating me like a real prostitute, someone who he did not care about, but a vessel for his cock and sperm.

As I got into the swing of this, he pulled out of my mouth and sat beside me and told me to taste him. He wanted me to kneel before him and lick and tongue his arsehole, to suck and mouth his sweaty hairy balls, and then to swallow his prick till he was ready to fuck my hot, cute cunt. Not only did he want me to do these things but also I wanted to do these things in front of his friends. And I did.

I licked, I sucked, I tasted, I swallowed, as his friends watched, he then pulled me back onto the bench and pushed me onto the flat of my back. Throwing my legs over his shoulders he buried his face in my pussy and feasted on my sex and my arse. He teased my pussy, he licked my arsehole, and he nibbled on my cunt lips. Pulling my sex open, he tongued my love hole; he pulled on my clit with his teeth, bringing me to a shattering climax.

As I came he lifted me up into his arms and held me, and kissed me gently on the mouth, and again down my neck. After regaining my breath I pushed him down onto his back and looked down at him, sitting astride his crotch rubbing the head of his still hard cock between my clit and the tender opening of my love canal.

I said, "Now I am going to fuck you till you fill me with your cum."

And then I slipped his monster stick into me and started to fuck that guy, changing from a gentle rocking motion to a hard slamming, taking the thickness in and out, letting my pussy lips travel up the veined muscle that was giving my pussy a great thrill.

Meanwhile Millie had let the second guy fuck her highly excited cunt before starting to take some control. After he pulled out, cumming over her trimmed pubes, she walked over to the two of us, as my stud slowly fucked me from below, and while playing with my excited nipples she kissed me hotly on the mouth. She then turned to the others and told them to line up, as she wanted to suck every cock in the place. Taking each cock from smallest first, she sucked him till he grunted that he was cumming. She then took his cock from her mouth and wanked him till he spurted over her tits.

She then took the next guy and sucked him till was hard in her mouth and then told him to fuck her doggy style while she tasted the next guy. So Millie was there on her knees, the second guy slipping into her already messy cunt from behind, holding her by her arse cheeks, pulling them open letting him slam into her with an excited thrust every time. All the while she worked on the third guy sucking, licking, taking him deeper into her throat until both the yobo's came deep in her responsive body.

To the cheers of the group, Millie then told the next three guys to line up in a triangle and started to lick, and suck, and take the three cocks, swapping from prick to prick. As the guys started to moan she stopped and looked at the faces standing around her. In a whisper she asked who wanted to cum in her mouth. With a grunt guy No. 5 pushed forward, so holding his cock, she whispered into the other two her wishes.

Guy No. 6 then laid down on the floor as Millie squatted over his rigged nine inch saliva covered penis and took him up to the hilt in one swift lunge. She then leaned forward and took the eager beaver in her mouth, and started to get into a grove. No. 4 walked up behind them and knelt behind Millie. With a wicked gleam in her eye she looked over her shoulder and told the waiting player to do "it".

So with a slow motion he slipped his prick towards her puckered arse, pressing the swollen head against the tight ring, forcing the penetrating monster through her tight bum hole and filling her butt hole inch by inch till he was balls deep.

After she was comfortable, she yelled at him to fuck her arse till she could take it no more. So for the next fifteen minutes the four of them sucked, fucked, pounded, and sweated till No. 5 came with another grunt thrusting deep into her mouth completely emptying his balls down her throat.

Then the guy below her matched the grunt of the guy who had been in her mouth, calling her a beautiful slut, he came in her pussy. Pushing the kid in her arse off, she rolled him onto his back and then squatting over his crotch, she took his cock in her hand and guided it back into her arse hole, lowering herself till she had taken him all the way to the balls.

Then lifting herself she started to fuck the hard prick, At the same time she turned on a show for the rest of the boys playing with her pussy and her succulent tits. As she climaxed, the guy just slumped back and enjoyed the ride till he came, adding his juices to the rest that raced through Millie's body.

As Millie took on the team I was enjoying a great session with my dominant stud. I had not thought that the night would be like this. Millie was the timid one and I was the complete slut. I had sucked him, had been fucked and fucked him with him on his back, still he had not cum. As I was sweating with the action above him, he said that he wanted to come in my arse.

"Ok," I said, "But first you can make me cum with your mouth."

So I slipped off his massive cock and squatted over his face, with one of his hands squeezing my arse from behind and the other on my tits, swapping from breast to breast, pulling and playing with my red nipples, his mouth and tongue started to work their magic on my cunt. Teasing my lips, pulling on my swollen clit with his teeth, I leaned forward and teased him in return keeping him hard as he brought me to another shattering climax.

With help Millie had stood up and helped herself to a smoke and a cold can of beer. Standing there naked, her whole body glistening with sweat, sex, semen, excitement and arousal. Millie was overtly enjoying herself, from the attention, the sex and the naked hunks standing around her. After a few drinks and a bit of sexual banter the last three guys ribbed her of their lack of attention. So with a smile, she challenged the next guy that she would suck his impressive cock and he could come on her where he liked as long as he sucked her clit and pussy, as his mate fucked her doggy style until he filled her again.

After the two guys had cum, Millie took the last guy and led him into the shower room. My stud had taken me into the showers next to Millie. He turned on our shower and grabbed a bottle of liquid soap, coating my bum with the sticky liquid.

While I was standing there, my hands against the wall and feet spread apart, my stud fucked my anal canal and played with my tits and clit. I glanced around and smiled at the watching team as they touched themselves or smirked as they enjoyed the sights.

On the other side I saw Millie with her back to the wall, her legs around her stud's waist, his hands supporting her weight as he bounced her well used cunt on his prick in, their mouths locked together. Almost in unison the four of us came, my stud filling my butt in a semen enema, me with my muscles squeezing the love stick in my arse, Millie screaming in ecstasy running her nails down her stud's back and her cunt milking every drop of cum out of him, and her stud then collapsing on the wet floor after resting her legs to the shower base.

Millie pointed to the windows and said as it was getting light we had better be going. As I pulled on my skirt and top Millie shoved her suit into the coat pocket then pulled it over her naked body. On the way home we spotted a lone jogger. As he neared us Millie dropped her coat to the path and asked if he would like to work it off on this. The poor old guy ran full front on into a lamppost while staring at her nude body. Millie pulled on her coat and we ran home with glasses and shoes in hand, laughing. Till we were awoken by the alarm we spent the rest of the night naked in her big bed just touching and kissing until sleep took over.

By match time we had showered together, dressed and made our way to the ground. We watched our heroes beat a lackluster opposition team and then joined our boys in the change room, after they had showered and changed. They were celebrating as they laughed at the performance of the opposition; we two girls joined in the merriment as they joked about the team they had beaten as they normally had a killer reputation.

One of our team said they must of been nobbled as they had beaten us at their last meeting The celebrations went on for ages as they sang and cheered themselves for being champions The only clue to the previous evening was when Millie nodded towards the visitors shower room where I saw the bright red half cup bra hanging from a tap handle.

After the party had finished I sneaked into the showers and hid the bra in my purse. Millie who asked if the night could be our secret met me at the door. Of course I told Troy a couple of nights later as we fucked. He then told David and then he told Millie he knew something had happened when he saw her bra on the tap earlier pre match. A week later the four of us enjoyed a foursome in the club spar as we watched the video of me and Millie.

12