Sports Club Kobold Sauna

Story Info
A short story about Draco from Monster Musume.
1.8k words
4.26
5.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good form, keep it steady, down, up, and, 50!" I helped Draco back to her feet and offered her a towel, which she gladly used to wipe the sweat off her face.

"How did I do?" She asked, looking up hopefully

"You still need to work on your form a little bit, make sure to keep your back and legs straight as a board, or the push ups won't have full effect. All in all? you've come a long ways. Keep at it, and you'll be able to fly in no time!"

Draco buried her face in the towel once again, making sure to get as much sweat out of her hair as possible. When she looked back up at me, her face was more flushed than usual. "T-Thanks for all your help, Jack, I really appreciate it."

"No problem," I replied, holding out her water bottle. "You're progressing a lot faster than I was. Look how much progress you've made already."

"Thanks," she replied shyly, diverting her attention to opening the bottle's cap as her face turned bright red.

"I'm about ready to head home, anything else you need a spotter for?" Draco liked to come to the gym late, around 9-10 pm, when most of the other people had gone home already. I didn't mind as much, classes didn't start until noon anyways, so my sleeping schedule wasn't pushed too far back

"No, I think I can handle the rest myself." I could tell Draco was conflicted, but I didn't want to push the issue, so I settled for a wave and a 'See you later'.

"Hey, Jack! Draco!" Polt's voice carried across the weight room, announcing her arrival. "I've got something I need to ask you about."

I walked over to meet Polt, my aching legs protesting the entire way. "What can I do for you?" I asked

"Well, I've been thinking of starting up a Yoga class, but I don't know if anyone else would be interested. Would you guys be willing to do a test run?"

"Sure, I'd be willing to give it a try. I was just going to start my cooldown anyway." Draco answered in the affirmative as well, and Polt's face lit up.

"Great! I'll go get things set up. Why don't you take a couple minutes in the sauna to loosen up your muscles?" She ducked into a side room, leaving Draco and I in stunned silence.

"Well that was... sudden."

"Don't worry, you get used to her eventually. I think the Sauna is over this way."

The room released a cloud of steam as I pushed it open. With a sigh of relief, I sat down on one of the wooden benches and stretched my legs out. The feeling of muscles unknotting after a hard workout was so relaxing, I wondered why I hadn't ever tried the sauna before.

"Hey, Jack, there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

I cracked open an eye and looked at Draco questioningly. "Hmm?"

"Well, I..." Draco's face reddened, and she moved a little closer on the bench. "I never fully got to thank you for helping me out all those times"

I closed my eyes again, content to sit and rest for a while. "That's no problem. Wasn't that long ago that I was in your position; I help wherever I'm -" I was cut off by pressure on the towel wrapped around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes again, not sure what to expect. The first thing I saw was Draco's scaly hand pressed against my crotch, and her face mere inches from mine. My eyes opened wide and I took in the whole scene in a moment. Draco stared intently at me, her towel discarded in a heap on the floor; I could see the desire in her eyes, which startled me further. I realized with some apprehension that since she was a reptile, the sauna had done nothing to relax her, and had instead done the opposite.

"Draco? Are you feeling alright?" She didn't answer, simply started what could best be described as a kneading motion on my groin area. I could feel my member growing, and assumed that she felt it too. She began to alternate, first stroking along my length, then fondling my scrotum. I tried to make Draco stop, but all her attention was focused elsewhere. It was in the middle of my protests that realization dawned on me. Tonight was the full moon, when all the extra-species 'monsters' would be more controlled by their base desires than any other time.

I removed the towel from around my waist, and Draco looked up at me with a smile. She jumped onto my torso, enveloping me in a full-body bear hug. As she burrowed her hands under my back, she started moving her body against mine, scales smoothly gliding over wet skin. Her mouth met mine in a passionate kiss, all the pent up emotions of the past few days finally let free in a wave of release that involved our whole bodies. We briefly broke apart for air, only to resume with more fervor. Draco's wings grasped at my sides, in what I could only assume was an effort to get closer; her hips began to grind against mine, pressing my erection against her thighs. I quickly noticed a wetness between my legs, and after probing a bit with my hand, found the source. I stuck first one, then two fingers in, and was met with a shudder of pleasure from Draco. The wetness, combined with my pre-cum made for great lubrication as Draco became more frenzied. I probed deeper, and found a patch on the inside that was rougher than the surrounding tissue. I drug a finger down the rough patch, and got an immediate reaction. Her claws dug into my back, and I could feel her legs tighten and clamp around my own.

"Heh, so that's your weak spot?" Draco gave a brief nod, which was interrupted as I drug both fingers across her g-spot, this time in a slight zig-zag pattern. Her face burrowed into my neck, a sound halfway between a whine and a moan escaping from her throat. For the next few minutes I experimented with other techniques, each one providing a different result. Draco gasped with pleasure when I managed to fit a third finger into her tight slit. I had soon worked out a rhythm, which involved plunging my fingers in quickly, then dragging them out in an agonizingly slow manner, dragging them across her g-spot, and pausing right before they exited.

My dick was near bursting at this point from her constant jerking about and grinding against me, but I knew the fun couldn't end just yet. I grabbed Draco's legs and pulled her further up my body, so her thighs would no longer rub against my dick. I continued fingering her, enjoying the challenge of trying to keep her steady as she wriggled around. With her chest on the same level with my face, I couldn't help but take an experimental lick across one of her small nipples.

"Hey! what do you think you're-" Her protests halted as I playfully bit the hard flesh, eliciting a groan in response. I licked and played with first one nipple, then the other, drawing slow circles around them with my tongue before sucking on each one in turn.

I alternated between two and three fingers, two being the more successful. Draco's body started tensing as I made a scratching 'come hither' motion against her rough patch, and I drew my own conclusions as to what would happen next. Her arms wrapped around my neck, pressing my face firmly into her chest; I bit down softly on the nipple I was teasing at that moment, which only caused Draco to squeeze my neck harder.

My fingering increased in intensity and speed as Draco climbed to the peak. Her breathing became heavier, and her entire body was trembling with a mixture of pleasure and anticipation.

"Jack, I'm... I'm going to...." The climax hit her like a tidal wave; it was all I could do to keep her from falling to the floor in a spasming bundle of limbs. She clamped her legs down in a vicelike grip around my thighs as her hips bucked against my torso. I continued to rub my fingers against her g-spot, aided by the furious squeezing of her vaginal walls.

Her near bone-crushing grip around my legs inadvertently pulled her back down until she was situated on top of my still-hard cock. My mind was completely fired up by this time, and I couldn't wait any longer. I positioned my dick so it lined up with her slit, which was still soaked with a considerable amount of juices.

In one fluid move, I plunged my entire length into Draco. Her eyes snapped open, and her entire body shuddered. Overwhelmed by the feeling of an almost continuous orgasm, she fell forward onto my chest, arms and wings flailing about in a state of extreme ecstasy. Every time I pushed into her, I could feel her pelvic muscles pulsing, grateful to accept me into her depths. She crested several times over the course of the next few minutes, our lovemaking becoming more passionate the closer I moved towards release.

My hands found their way to Draco's back, and I resumed my earlier exploration, starting at the small of her back. I moved upwards, tracing the ridged surface where scale met skin with the tips of my fingers. A shiver rolled down her spine, and she let out a happy chirring sound. I continued, until I reached the socket where her wings connected to her back. I could feel the sinewy muscle contracting as her wings moved seemingly of their own Accord. There was one scale however, right below the wing joint, that struck me as odd; It didn't have quite the smooth quality of the other scales, but felt somewhat striated. As my fingers passed over it, Draco jerked as if a bolt of electricity had just streaked through her. She ground her hips deep into me, her entire body tensing reflexively.

I paid special attention to that scale, starting with slow circular motions of my thumb, gradually ramping up to deeper, more intense massaging. As Draco neared the peak once more, my massaging reached a crescendo. Without warning, she came explosively. The tail wrapped around my legs clinched tightly, and her vaginal muscles clamped around my dick. I let out an involuntary groan as I climaxed as well, unable to restrain myself. I released rope after rope of hot, sticky semen, coating her insides with the pearly substance. Draco's eyes unfocused from the sheer intensity of it all; her toes curled against my legs, and her claws tangled in my coarse hair.

Draco, still panting from exertion, collapsed in a trembling heap on top of me.