Sports Day

Story Info
A woman that I never thought cared about sex.
7.4k words
3.68
29.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
371 Followers

"Hi Bob, are you leaving?" Josh asked me.

I replied, "Yeah, I'm not playing that well tonight. So I'll just go home."

I belong to a sports club and every week we get together to various different sporting games. There are quite a few members around thirty or so. Families come along as well as just singles, all friends here.

Josh is the son of Alex. Alex is in her late forties and divorced. She has shoulder length blond hair. Is a very pretty looking woman, and has a very nice figure. Not athletic, but a fit body, a nice womanly body, which I wouldn't say no to. I just wish she would say yes, and I'd be in there without a doubt.

I have tried to ask Alex out a few times, but she always made an excuse.

Josh looked glum as he asked, "Mum left her purse with me, but I'm going back to my dad's tonight. He's picking me up after this. Can you please get this to her? She's playing darts in the local tonight."

I didn't mind dropping past the pub and giving Alex her purse, so agreed, "Yes, okay."

It was about nine o'clock when I got to the pub. I was just about to get out of my car when I saw Alex come out the door with a man. I was curious as to who this man was, so I shut the door and was pretty sure they had not seen me. As I watched them, they both got into Alex's car. I knew her car from when she comes to the sports centre sometimes.

The man with Alex was a black man, looked young, early twenties, a bit stocky. But the thing that stood out was his colour, he was very black, very, very, black.

At first I thought that Alex may just be giving this man a lift home. I don't know what got into me, but I thought I would follow. I knew where Alex lived. It was a secluded cottage in the country, about ten minutes away. And that's the way they seemed to be going.

If I followed she would see me. And as I was pretty sure that's where they were going, I fell back to make sure she did not see me or my car, she knew my car too.

I saw them in the distance as they pulled up and got out of the car and both went into Alex's place. I parked a distance away, but could still see clearly.

I got out and made my way to her cottage. I got to a window to the side of the cottage, where I saw the black man just coming into the room. The window was on a security latch which allowed the window to be slightly open. I could hear Alex's voice say to the man, "I'll put this where I told Jack it would be."

Alex walked out the room, and then I heard the front door open. I could not see what she was doing, but then just seconds later she closed the door.

Alex walked back into the room and asked the man, "Tom, you want a drink?"

The man, Tom apparently, took off his jacket, shirt and kicked off his shoes, and answered Alex, "Na, let's just do it."

Alex went upto Tom placed her hand on his chest and said, "I'll be just a minute," and kissed him on the lips.

She walked out of the room, and Tom shouted out, "Shall I close the curtains?"

I thought, 'shit,' just then Alex's voice came through, "When have you ever drawn the curtains? Closest neighbours are quarter mile away."

Tom walked back to a large sofa and took his jeans off and threw them towards his other stuff. He was now just in his boxers, as he sat on the sofa.

It was about a minute, when Tom got up and walked to his clothes and got his phone, then walked back to the sofa.

He was on his phone, texting or something, as he shouted out, "Alex, come on?"

I heard Alex's voice through the door, "Yeah, yeah, I'm coming."

Then Alex a few seconds later walked through the door in a pink see through nighty. When I say see through, well she may as well not have had it on. She had a small bag of some sort which she placed onto a small table besides the sofa.

She walked upto Tom, and Tom threw his phone towards his clothes and stood up in front of Alex.

They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed. They kissed for a while, my cock was getting hard. Their kissing got more passionate, and Alex's hands went down to Tom's ass. She squeezed it and pulled it into her.

They broke off the kiss, and Alex dropped to her knees, as she was going down she pulled his boxers down, and Tom stepped out, and Alex threw them to one side.

I wasn't sure why but his cock was limp, and dangling down. Mine was frigin rock hard at this stage.

His cock was not that long, same as mine I thought, about seven inches, but it looked thick.

Alex pushed Tom down onto the sofa, and started to stroke him to life. She took him into her mouth and sucked on him.

Five minutes in, and Tom said, "Just a minute," grabbed Alex's head and pulled her off.

It was here I got a better look at his cock, absolutely black, now a little longer, nine inches, but fuckin thick, well thick, like my wrist.

He got up and walked over to his jacket, got something out of a pocket and something else from another pocket and walked back over to the sofa. His cock stood proud, wagging in front of him.

He sat back down, and Alex immediately took his tool back into her eager mouth.

It was then I realised what he had gone to get from his pockets. He lit up a cigar, sat back and Alex kept blowing him off.

He seemed to be just chilled out, head thrown back puffing out smoke from his lips. It was like this is what he does as a matter of course, nothing special, being blown while he blew on a cigar.

My cock was straining, I had to take it out, and started slowly wanking it off.

Alex was stroking him off with the cock-head in her mouth. She seemed to be doing a great job, when Tom said, "Come on Alex, get going, come on?"

Alex looked up towards Tom, took his cock out gave it a kiss and let it go, then reached out to the small bag she had brought in. Opened it and took something out.

She turned back towards Tom and took hold of his cock; I thought she was placing a condom onto him. But it wasn't a condom, it was a cock ring, she held the cock-head and rolled the ring down with the other hand.

She looked at Tom, and Tom winked and said, "Okay Alex, just do it!"

Alex held his cock with her left hand at the base where the cock ring was, and then with the right hand slapped his cock real hard, I could hear clearly the smack, fuck it must have hurt, and I almost closed my eyes in pain.

Tom looked down to Alex, and smiled, no reaction of pain on his face at all. He nodded, and Alex slapped him again, this one seemed even harder. It was really loud. She continued with another five or six slaps, changed hands, then slapping him again. It was like beating a wooden stick.

Tom's face didn't flinch, as he puffed on his cigar, he egged Alex on, "Come on bitch don't tickle it slap it, slap it hard bitch."

She then spat onto his cock stroked it and started blowing him off again. She reached back into her bag and took out what I can only describe as a flat paddle, narrow, about three or four inches wide, and about six inches long and then the handle.

She didn't hold his cock this time. His cock stood up and out, Alex took the paddle softly rubbed it up and down alongside his cock then withdrew it a couple of feet, and whacked his cock. Fuckin hell this man is not real. He just puffed away, as his cock hit his thigh and sprung back up. Alex changed the paddle to her other hand and hit him again, the other side. She kept swapping hands and swatting his cock.

She slapped it from underneath as well as from the sides. After a couple of minutes and a great deal of whacking, she grabbed Tom's arm, indicating to him to stand up.

His cock was just upright from horizontal as he stood. And Alex gave his cock a kiss, and licked it along the top. She stood back, rubbed the paddle along the top of his cock, where she had just licked it and then smacked it. It went down and sprung back up, and as it sprung back up Alex smacked it on the bottom. His cock hit his stomach and bounced back down to its horizontal position.

Holy shit, my eyes were in tears from just watching, my cock was raging, and I, almost about to cum.

Alex kept kissing, licking and smacking Tom's cock, from all sides, top, bottom, left and right, occasionally she would drop to her knees and deep throated him.

When Alex went down and throated him in on the third occasion, Tom grabbed her head and face fucked her for a couple of minutes.

Then Tom let her head go and said, "Okay, turn round."

Alex placed the paddle onto the table, went over to the sofa, put both her knees on the sofa and took off her nighty, then pointed her ass out towards Tom.

Tom pushed his cock down with his thumb so that it was totally horizontal. Then stepped forward and straight into Alex, where Alex gave out a moan and pushed back onto Tom. He drove in all the way, stopped embedded in her pussy, and rubbed his hands all over Alex's back. His movements brought his hands to Alex's ass. He grabbed her ass then withdrew and started to slow fuck.

Alex was moaning with her head down, both hands clenched the back of the sofa.

I could see when Tom withdrew, his cock glistened with what must have been Alex's pussy juices.

Tom kept fucking in slow, deep penetrative strokes, never speeded up at all. Then all of a sudden as I watched the cock action, I heard Alex, "Ahh, yes, that's it , ahh." She must have had an orgasm.

Tom didn't stop; he just kept going, like he knew that's what Alex wanted.

Just then I saw a bright light and a car pulled up to the cottage. I couldn't see who it was, and they couldn't see me round the corner. The car turned off and the lights went out. Whoever it was got out and I heard the door slam shut and the beeps of the car alarm. I kept looking in that direction just in case they came round this way.

My heart thumped, as I tried to control my breathing to slow, shallow, breaths.

When I was sure they would not come round this side, I slowly looked back through the window, in my corner position.

There was Alex being Fucked doggy by Tom. Alex had her hands on the back of the sofa, and Tom had his hands on Alex's ass, his cigar still in his mouth.

Then in through the door walked in another black man, must have been the man I heard just a minute ago. Alex looked up at him, "Hi Jack, you found the key then."

Jack nodded, "Yeah."

This man, Jack, was not as dark as Tom, but was taller and slimmer, also early twenties. He took his tee shirt off, and Tom spoke to him, "Is Fred coming?"

Jack, without looking up, just kept stripping and said, "Nah, he can't make it today."

Tom kept fucking Alex, as she looked towards Jack, "Never mind, you two will be fine for today after last week's session."

As Jack walked around to Alex, he said, "Alex, I can't stay long tonight. Have to be elsewhere soon."

Alex looked back over her shoulder to Jack, and said, "As long as you can give me what I want now that you're here."

Jack walked round to in front of Alex. Alex reached out with her hand and grabbed Jack's cock.

Now this cock was long, not as thick as Toms. It was still flaccid so I could not tell exactly how long he was, yet.

Alex started kissing and licking Jack's cock, she took him into her mouth and sucked.

She then said to Jack, "Someone needs a bit of encouragement."

Both Tom and Jack greeted each other by punching their fists together, Jack asked, "Cool man, you alright bro?"

Tom replied, "Yeah man, all's nice here init. Alex is the best."

Tom stopped as he came out of Alex. He didn't fully withdraw his cock; he took one hand off of Alex's ass and took his cigar out of his mouth. Looked down and dribbled some spit onto his cock, then plunged back into Alex.

Jack remarked, "Great session last week, loved Alex, she's one cool bitch."

Then Tom spoke again, "Yeah, Alex is one hot mamma, we've been bangin for a few months now."

Alex butted in, "Hey guys, I am here, can we just do what you came to do?"

It was an amazing sight, as I watched this black cock going into a white pussy, her pussy lips clung onto his extra wide cock as he withdrew and rolled into her as he plunged in. There was no mad, fast fucking, just slow deep plunges.

Alex had been blowing Jack off for about five minutes now, and I could see he was hard when Alex took his cock out, held it in her hand and her head went down and rested her forehead onto the back of the sofa, as she had another orgasm, "Ahh, that's nice Tom, you never disappoint me, ahh."

As Alex had hold of Jack's cock, I could then tell, fuckin hell he was a big fucker, how did Alex get that in her mouth. He must have been ten inches, bastard, but not thick like Tom's.

Alex kissed his cock-head and licked it like a lolly pop. She looked back round towards Tom and winked.

Tom let go of Alex's ass and stepped back. Alex still held Jack's cock, and guided him round to the front of the sofa. Alex stood up and let Tom sit down, then placed a hand on his chest and pushed him down to make him lay down on the sofa.

She reached back into her little bag and took out a bottle of something, dribbled it onto Jack's cock and stroked it. She then poured some onto the palm of her hand and looked like she rubbed it onto her ass.

Tom was flat on his back with his cock pointing straight up, and Alex straddled him, looked like she took him all in and then lay on top of him. Jack got up behind Alex, took his cock in one hand and pointed it to Alex's ass, rubbed his cock-head in-between Alex's ass cheeks, up and down a few times as Alex's eyes closed. He pushed in slowly, and in one push he was half in, five or six inches.

They all fucked like that for what seemed like ages, where Alex had at least another two orgasms.

Alex moaned in pleasure, as Tom and Jack smiled to each other and fucked in slow deliberate strokes.

Alex's head was rested sideways onto Tom's chest, facing in my direction. I almost thought she could see me from the way she opened her eyes and smiled, I was hoping she couldn't.

They all carried on fucking, I was wanking myself off.

Jack got most of his cock into Alex's ass hole, from what I could see he was just two or three inches shy of full insertion.

Jack pulled out, slapped Alex on the ass, not hard, and stood. Alex kissed Tom on the lips and got off. Tom stood up and Alex sat on the sofa now with Tom and Jack both in front of her. She took hold of both their cocks and stroked them. She rubbed their cock-heads together and sucked off one after the other.

Tom reached over to the table and lit up another cigar. It looked like Jack did not smoke as he was not offered anything by Tom. I supposed they must know each other.

Alex took both cocks into her mouth, just the cock-heads, as she stroked off their shafts.

Then in turn she deep throated each cock, she could not get all of Jack's in, but fuckin hell she got most of him in.

Alex said, "Jack, sit down."

Then she turned her back and sat down onto Jack, taking in Jack's cock, doggy style. Then reached over to Tom, grabbed his cock and pulled him closer. Tom stepped closer and Alex reached over to the table and got hold of the paddle.

These three seemed to carry on like they knew exactly what each other wanted. They seemed very comfortable around one another. And I think they must obviously have a foursome on a regular basis. Going by the earlier mention of a person called Fred.

Anyhow, as I mentioned Alex had mounted Jack in a seated doggy style, with her knees bent under her so she was slightly raised and let Jack do the fucking. Alex had the paddle in her hand and Tom pushed his hips forward so that his cock stuck out.

A hard slap to his cock from Alex echoed round the room. I could see Jack wince as he saw this too. It was clear that Jack did not like or want this paddle treatment which Tom seemed to lavish so much.

Then Jack picked up the pace and also drove deeper into Alex. Alex looked back to Jack and blew him a kiss. Turned round and wacked Tom's cock again, changed hands and wacked him twice in quick succession. Tom stood there smiling at Alex, puffing on his cigar.

Jack moved his hands around Alex's tits and cupped them, needing them and pinched her nipples. Alex turned round again to Jack, "Fuck Jack, you're really in deep today."

She turned back to Tom and put the paddle down, Tom stepped closer to Alex. She took hold of his cock and started blowing him off, stroking his thick shaft, with his cock-head in her mouth.

Then after a few minutes, she took Tom's cock out, closed her eyes, dropped her head, "Ahh fuck, Jack, fuck, you rotten bastard." She had cum again.

Jack kept fucking, deep thrusts, as he mauled her breasts.

Then Alex let Tom go and grabbed both of Jack's wrists, pulling them off her and away, as she stood up on the sofa and then stepped down onto the floor, and said, "I want both cocks in my cunt."

She lay down on the floor on her left side, and said, "Tom you first, round the back."

Tom moved round and lay down behind Alex. Alex lifted her right leg and said, "Get in."

I could see this even more clearly as they were closer to the window. Jack had already dropped to the floor, ready to get his cock in.

I was still wanking off, then, wow, seeing that fat cock in Alex, I blew my load. I had cum all over the wall under the window.

I looked back up, through my little corner, and saw Jack lining up his cock. I was wondering how he was going to get his in, cause Tom's cock was filling Alex's pussy with his oversized fuck stick.

Then Alex reached down between her thighs, put a couple of fingers either side and opened her pussy to expose a hole in the front.

"Okay Jack, get in."

Jack looked down pointed his cock and pushed up, he got his cock-head in and Alex removed her fingers.

"Okay guy's you know how I like it."

Obviously I had no idea, but these two youngsters obviously did know from their previous sessions I presumed.

As Jack pushed up and in, Tom withdrew. So rather than both going in and out together, they were individually going in and out, and their cocks were rubbing against each other's, so one cock was fully embedded into Alex's pussy, as the other one was just out till the cock-head.

Alex moaned, "Oh yes boys, fuck my pussy fuck her well."

She had her leg up across Tom's thigh and one hand on his ass.

They both pistoled in and out, at a steady pace. It was amazing, after a while I could see white froth around both their cocks building up.

Alex kicked out her leg, "Ahh, fuck, I'm cumming boys, fuck."

Her orgasm seemed to last for around thirty seconds.

Both men pumped her pussy deep, like separate pistons of an engine, and then Alex said, "Okay boys in unison now, fuck my cunt as if you were both one cock."

Both Tom and Jack picked up the pace, like Alex had pressed a switch. They were going in deeper, much faster, both together.

Alex then commanded, she said, "Okay boys, do it!"

There was so much froth around their cocks, and all around Alex's pussy.

As this persistent fucking was going on, Alex pushed Tom back slightly by the chest, making some room. Held her tit and said, "Bit this for your bitch?"

Tom bent his head down and started sucking on Alex's tit. Alex pushed her tit even harder into Tom's mouth.

"Ahh, yes, yes, boys, fuck yes." Alex visibly shook as she went through another orgasm.

Then Jack announced, "I'm cumming."

He then started to plunge faster, deeper, and the synchronisation between the two cocks was lost.

Jack stayed in deep, "Ahh," came a cry from Alex, and again, "Ahh."

Jack pulled out and back in deep, holding in, he must have released another load.

Tom, while all this was going on, just fucked away at his usual pace.

Jack released his fourth or fifth load then slipped out and rolled over onto his back.

The creamy white froth was all over Alex's pussy and Jack's cock.

Bob_6
Bob_6
371 Followers
12