Sports Medicine Ch. 02

Story Info
Massage isn't enough.
1.5k words
4.43
41.4k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
727 Followers

My life is great now, and my membership at the tennis club is the greatest part of it.

I have had three more of Julie's special massage sessions, each one very satisfying. Julie supervises and observes while John fucks me up the ass with his amazing cock. He has permanently stretched my asshole out, so his cock goes in all the way easily. I love it.

During the last session I decided that I wanted to suck him off, just this once, to see what it was like. I couldn't get much more than the head in my mouth, so I stroked the rest of the shaft with my thumb and index finger making a tight ring. Julie had warned me, so I was ready when the first spurt of semen hit the back of my mouth. I gulped it down, and he filled my mouth up two more times.

I don't particularly like the taste of semen, but I swallow it because of what it is, a living part of the man. When you do it you are truly eating a little bit of him. (In John's case A LOT of him!)

I was resigned to the fact that I had given up the pleasure of being ass-fucked that day, but I forgot what a stud John is. In about 15 or 20 minutes he was ready to go again, and he signaled for me to assume the position. I climbed up on the massage table, face down and naked, and he knelt right over me. I spread my ass open to welcome him, and he gently pushed his meat-pole up my asshole.

Since I had taken the edge off with the blowjob, he lasted longer than usual. That was fine with me, I enjoyed every minute of it. When he finally came, there was still a large ejaculation. I could fall in love with this guy.

Julie and I have become very close friends. She used to eat my pussy as a complimentary part of her massage, but now she watches as John fucks me. She usually has an orgasm playing with herself as she watches. You can't have a more intimate friendship than that.

I keep bugging her about wanting to watch a session myself. She keeps refusing. I beg and whine like a child that won't take no for an answer. I tried again after John left the room this time.

"Julie, please let me watch one of your special sessions! I will be discrete, no one will ever hear about what I see."

"No, God Damn it! For the twentieth time! I cannot take any risks with what I am doing. I would lose my position with the club, and maybe even be in trouble with the law!"

She was quiet and thoughtful for a few minutes, and then she said "OK, I have an idea. Maybe you could observe John and me in one of our practice sessions. There would not be any disclosure issue then."

I didn't speak, I just nodded enthusiastically.

"Tomorrow is a light day, I only have a few appointments in the morning. None of them include John. So I was planning some training for him in the afternoon. Show up at 3:00PM and you can stay in the room."

I was thrilled, and already tingling with anticipation. I could hardly sleep that night, I had to masturbate with the images of what I hoped to see dancing in my head.

At 3:00PM sharp I walked into the massage room, and Julie motioned for me to sit in her chair by the wall. John was already naked, and he looked at me with a puzzled expression. Julie told him "Never mind, she is just going to observe as part of her therapy."

She stripped down quickly, and knelt in from of him. She started taking as much of his cock as she could in her mouth, and played with his balls at the same time. She climbed onto the table and took the same position I always do, face down.

I couldn't stand it. I got up and walked over to the table. I knelt in front of John and said "I don't think it is hard enough yet. I'll fix it." Julie just said "What??" but I was already sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. I had no intention of making him come, I was just having fun.

I pressed down on the tip of his cock, forcing it to bend, and let go. It sprang up like a piece of spring steel, and I said "There, try it now." John smiled at me, enjoying the little joke. He climbed up on top of Julie and she spread her ass just like she has seen me do.

Julie asked me "Aren't you supposed to be over in the chair?" I ignored her.

John was about to start with his usual finger-fuck, but I grabbed his hand and indicated that I wanted to do it. He shrugged as if to say go ahead, and I did. Julie felt my long, slender middle finger going into her, and she looked back over her shoulder.

"What is going on?" she demanded.

"I'm just trying to be helpful" I replied. My finger is very long, but nowhere near as big and thick as John's. I pulled out and motioned for him to take over. I watched as he finger-fucked her expertly for a few minutes. She was murmuring softly with her eyes closed.

He pulled his finger out, and prepared to push his cock in. I said "Wait! Let me do it!'

Julie said "Damn it, stop interfering! You are ruining his training."

There she goes again, "training". He does not need any more training. She just wants to get fucked by him almost every day.

I ignored her bossy comment, and took his beautiful cock in my hand. It is not only long, it is amazingly heavy. And even though it is stiff and hard enough to go in, it is still flexible enough to find its way around the twists and turns up a woman ass.

I put the tip up against her asshole, and just held it there as I know he likes to do. I whispered to him, "I am going to push it in, you just follow my lead." He nodded his approval.

I gave it a firm grip, and started to push. Julie's asshole has been permanently stretched by him too, so it went in fairly easily. Her murmuring turned into moaning, as I pushed more and more of it up her ass. I was getting turned on too, and I had no idea it would do that to me.

As I got to the point where he usually stopped, we all waited to see what would happen next. I remembered the words I said to John in our first session that turned him on so much.

"Just fuck her, John. And make sure it is all the way in her when you come!"

The words had the same effect as before, he pushed his cock in all the way, and his balls pressed up against her wet pussy. She made a sound like "Oh! Oh! Oh!" but she didn't tell him to back out.

John took my order to heart, and fucked her steadily. I reached up between his legs from behind, and fondled his balls. As he was getting close to his orgasm, I pulled an old whore's trick and pushed my middle finger up his asshole. He was startled at first, but then he understood. As his cock slid in and out of Julie, my finger slid in and out of him.

When he stared to come, I pressed down toward the base of his penis, putting pressure right on his prostate. The stimulation made him explode, and I could only guess how much semen was pumping into Julie. She whispered "Yes, yes, yes" as he emptied himself into her.

I pulled my finger out of his asshole, as he pulled his cock out of Julie's asshole. As usual, John just excused himself and went to the shower in the men's locker room. I wonder what the other guys think when they see his monster dangling and swinging around in the shower.

I am sure we have some gay men in the club, and they must be trying to think of a way they could get a date with him, and at the same time wondering how much of that trouser-snake they could take up their ass. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that some of them have sucked him off in the shower. I will have to ask John if that happened.

Julie was totally spent. She hadn't moved since John's cock was removed from her ass.

"I apologize for butting in." I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at my unintentional pun.

"I couldn't help myself. It is so erotic and exciting to watch. I understand why you do it now."

"Let me make up for my disobedience." I said, and I quickly dived down between her legs and began to lick her pussy. I flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue, and in less than a minute she was howling and barking like a dog as she had her orgasm.

"Am I forgiven?"

"Of course you are." she replied softly. What good friends we are.

Leezy
Leezy
727 Followers