Sports Star

Story Info
I love you.
3.4k words
4.11
9.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,122 Followers

Laura was a physiotherapist for the local Gridiron team. She was 28 years old and had been qualified now for about seven years, and was enjoying her work. She stood about 5'8", had long red/brown hair that she wore in a pony tail most of the time, grey eyes that sparkled, and a complexion that was tanned from her surfing.

Gavin was one of the quarterbacks of the team. Standing about 6'2", he was about 30 years old, was very muscular and had dark brown hair and grey eyes.

They had seen each other on the days that there was a game on and were on a "Hello, how are you" conversation basis. This day at the game, Gavin fell and twisted his leg. He was helped off the field by the trainer and coach.

Laura went to his side and grabbed hold of his arm before he collapsed. "You had better sit down for a moment while I go and get my car. I doubt If you could walk to the Clinic with that leg."

One of the other girls came up and asked if there was anything she could do. "You can stay with him for a moment. If you have water or a sports drink I think he could use it."

She left them and sprinted across to the car and drove it right up to the closest part of the field. Kate and Cleo had helped Jake to that point. She jumped out of the car and noticed as he sat in the front seat that his leg tightened in the restricted space.

She thanked the girls and drove the short distance to the Clinic.

She helped him out of the car and guided him into the Clinic. "Are you okay."

He smiled grimly and said, "I think I am getting to old for this. But don't worry, the cramp will ease."

She knew that as soon as she had a chance to work on his calf and thigh-muscles, that things would ease.

She led him to the Massage Table and told him to strip to his boxers and lie down.

"I will be back in a moment," she said and walked out the door, allowing him some privacy.

When she walked back into the room, he was lying face down on the table. Laura swallowed, but she was a professional and had a job to do. Running through her mind were the most outrageous, salacious and erotic fantasies. If she kept reminding herself that she was a professional, she knew that she could get through this.

Taking a bottle of embrocation and ignoring the hands that were shaking, she approached the table.

She noticed how sculptured his legs were, all toned and suntanned.

"Are you ready for this," she quipped.

"Do your worst, Laura."

Working the oil in her hands to warm it, she bent over her patient and began to slowly rub his calf and leg muscles; ignoring all the thoughts going through her head. She could feel the tension in the muscles starting to ease as she worked her way up the leg. She then started on the other leg and continued to work on both of them.

"Turn over please," she directed.

"I think it is fine now," Gavin replied.

She stood there and frowned wondering what the problem was. He huffed, but rolled over. She then realized why he had been so reticent. The tented towel gave evidence of the arousal which matched her own.

Gavin sat up and swung his legs off the table. He cupped her face in his hands, raising it until she was looking into his eyes, so hot and dark with desire.

"Gabe...."

She barely whispered his name before his mouth met hers; firm, demanding and delicious.

The plastic bottle she was holding fell to the floor, as her fingers trailed up the muscular contours of his arms. She had yearned for this moment, to taste him and now she was. There was no awkwardness in the first kiss. It was if they were one.

One arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer so that she was planted between his thighs. The fingers of the other hand sank into her hair, tilting her head so the contact deepened between them. Her legs threatened to give way and she clung to him for support. Her tongue twined with his, and she sucked on him, feeling the excitement when he nibbled at her lips. She reveled in the response, the passion between them intensifying.

Gavin lost himself in the sweet heat of Laura's kiss. Her small, firm breasts pressed against his chest, and he could feel her hardened nipples. He ran his hand down to grasp her enticing rear and pulled her tighter. An answering groan escaped as she wriggled closer, as she rubbed herself against him.

He wanted this woman more that he had wanted anything in his life. He wanted to take this passion all the way.

A loud knock at the door brought them to reality. How could they have forgotten where they were.

"Wrong time, wrong place," he cursed.

"I had better get that," she forced the words out but they sounded hoarse.

Gavin sighed, "I know."

Laura opened the door and Adam apologized for disturbing her. "I hope Gavin is OK."

"I have brought over two more players who need treatment," he explained. "I am just going to stitch Jack's cut -- and by the way -- we won. Dan Somers has pulled his hamstring, a pretty bad one, so he will need follow-up treatment. Can you see what you can do for him?"

"Of course."

Gavin heard the reluctance in her voice because of the interruption. Dan was the son of one of the local farmers and had played for a few years with the team. He pulled on his shorts and sat down to sort out his socks and boots. Once this was done, he pulled back the curtain in time to see Laura glance over her shoulder.

"We're nearly finished here, she told Adam. I will be ready in about five minutes. Tell Dan to sit outside and wait."

She closed the door and looked at Gavin. He came to her and kissed her gently. "Till later, my sweet lady."

"Would you like to come over for dinner," she asked him.

"If that is what you want, I would love to. But do not go to too much trouble."

"I will see you about 8 o'clock then. She handed him her card with her phone number and address on it.

"Until then Laura."

Gavin arrived at the house about 8 o'clock and Laura greeted him at the door. He closed the door behind him with one hand and with the other, grabbed her and planted a hard kiss on her mouth.

"That's what I have wanted to do for the last three hours."

She looked up at him and couldn't believe that she could feel this way in such a short time. Although they had been casual friends over the years, and she'd had a crush on him; she never thought that he would feel the same.

They made their way into the dining room where Laura had already set the table and had a bottle of Merlot sitting in an ice bucket beside the table. The settings were very elaborate and Gavin turned to her and told her that he hadn't expected treatment like this.

"Well, I don't entertain very often and I enjoy doing it in style," Laura replied.

They ate dinner and drank the wine. As Laura cleared the dishes from the table, Gavin stood up and gathered some and took them to the kitchen.

He then took her in his arms and said, "I think we should finish what we started this afternoon. What do you say?"

Laura wound her arms around his neck and kissed him. "This way, sir."

With that she led him to the bedroom. She had set candles around the room and it was exquisitely furnished. She explained that had lived in the house all her life and inherited it when her father died. Her parents had been separated and Mother lived in another State. She kept in touch with her but only on an intermittent basis. She also mentioned that she had a brother but didn't know where he was.

Gavin started to touch her and ran his hands up and down her body, feeling the curves through her clothing. He unzipped her dress and slid it off her shoulders, and then undid her bra and took it down her arms. She stood before him in just her panties, garters and stockings and 3inch heels. He stood her back from him and just gazed at her. He had never seen such a beautiful woman and he was now going to make her all his.

He wasn't touching her at all, but it felt as though he was. "You want to make love, and be fully satisfied." It was a statement, not a question.

"Yes," she admitted.

"You want the man to be your equal and to explore your sexuality, and to challenge you."

She found it impossible to speak. He was seducing her with words and the promise that as yet, remained unspoken. Excitement fired her blood. He had a hot, sexy glint in his eyes as he spoke that made her breathless. She had no doubt that making love to this man would fulfill all her passions.

He stepped closer, reaching out to take her hands. It was their only point of contact but her body vibrated with sensation. He fisted her fingers in his own and joined them behind her back.

He whispered in her ear, and bought his mouth round to run his tongue over the outline of hers, stroking it around the corners. As she moaned, she involuntarily opened her mouth, her lips clinging to his as he gave her what she needed. From the first touch of their lips, passion flared out of control, they all but devoured each other; dueling and entwining.

His free hand began to explore her. He trailed his fingers down her face and throat, making her tingle with every touch. As he lowered his mouth to her cleavage, she gasped, his touch making her ache all over. He touched her breasts so gently and followed that with his mouth, wrapped around the nipple. He suckled on there for about five minutes and then changed to the opposite side and did the same. The pad of his thumb grazed the nipple he was not sucking and her body was on fire.

She tried to free her hands as she wanted to touch him, but he wouldn't release her. Her knees turned to jelly as he suckled her deeply. She felt a hot, spearing, devastating ache run to her groin. "Please Gav, please!"

He finally released her hands but she had to cling to his shoulders to keep from falling. He sank into a chair and pulled her down to sit on his lap. Swiftly, he dispensed with his shirt and tried to undo his belt but she was sitting so close that he couldn't manage it.

He took her hand and led her into the bedroom. She turned to face him and raised her face to his. This was a definite invitation to a kiss. He lowered his mouth gently and took her lower lip between his teeth and softly bit on it. He then slowly worked his mouth over hers and pushed his tongue between her lips. His tongue began a dance within her cheeks and dueled with her tongue.

After a few minutes of this foreplay, he turned her around and began to undo the zip of her dress, kissing the back of her neck all the while. He gradually worked the dress down her body and lifted her legs so that it would drop to the floor. She stood there in a black bra, a tiny black thong, a garter belt and stay-up black stockings -- and four-inch stiletto's shoes. A figure so lovely to look at, but he knew it would not end here.

He lifted her and placed her on the bed; then removed his outer clothing, piece by piece, until he stood only in his silk boxers.

She thought to herself, "What a magnificent body this man has."

He ran his fingers along her body as she lay there and she tingled at his touch. She knew that she was going to experience something more than just a one-night stand. The look in his dark eyes consumed her and she had to look away.

He lowered himself to the bed lying beside her. He never stopped touching her, all over her body. Up and down her feet, legs and torso. His hand came to rest at her breasts. These were not terribly big -- just a 36C but they were so sensitive and just a good handful. After playing with the nipples and bringing them to a stand, he lowered his mouth and took one in his mouth.

She had never responded to a man the way that she was to Gavin. He only had to look at her to arouse her. She was only a whisper away from climaxing and still had her underwear on.

"Hold on, sweetness." He lifted her and strode towards the large double bed. As he carried her in his arms, his fingers roamed to her rear, where one finger dipped down to stroke the seam of her panties and over her most sensitive flesh. Her body reacted instantly and she wriggled, trying to assuage the desperate ache.

He lay her on the bed. Then leant over and switched on the twin bedside lights.

He took her face in his hands and told her that things were very unsettled for him at the moment, but as soon as he could he would tell her all about it.

"I understand," she nodded her acknowledgement.

She also wasn't ready to get into anything personal. She had some issues of her own.

"I cannot ignore the connection which sparked between us today, and that I want you. I haven't dated since my last relationship ended a year ago. I haven't been interested in a woman since then; until you.

"Let's not worry about the future or waste time assessing what this is. I am not expecting anything or asking for commitment but I don't do one-night stands."

"Neither do I. I don't embark on things lightly."

Laura realized that she wanted to explore all these feelings that she had experienced since coming together with Gavin.

"So let's not waste time talking, and enjoy what we have going," she said.

She gasped as his touch became caressing and desire returned to his eyes. His fingers again trailed down her body, neglecting the area that she most craved . He journeyed over her navel, making her muscles clench, before grazing down to the waistband of her panties. His fingers slid inside and moved around to clasp her rear. She cuddled into his chest enjoying the freedom to touch him as well. She nipped at his nipples, smiling at his reaction.

He stood up and bent over her and slipped her high heels from her feet, her stockings from her legs and then took the waistband in his teeth and slid them over her hips. So sensuous, so devastating.

He stood up and impatiently took off his shoes and then his trousers and black silk boxers. She was amazed at the sight of his obvious erection. "Magnificent" she breathed.

He had a box of condoms in his hand, which he had carried in his pocket. He placed it on the table and then took off his watch and put it beside them.

She held out her hand and he joined her on the bed, and drew her into an intense and arousing kiss.

"Please," she begged.

"All in good time."

"Now!"

Gavin chuckled at her plea, sending another light kiss across her mouth. "There's no hurry."

"There is," she whispered, craving for release, and yet not wanting the torture to end. "Gav..., I can't."

"Trust me, you can and you will."

Now, be still and let me enjoy my journey around your beautiful body.

There was no way she could lay quietly, as she wriggled and arched beneath his teasing touch. He travelled slowly down to settle between her thighs and used his mouth to take her to Paradise.

She felt like a finely tuned violin being played by a virtuoso musician; orchestrating and playing her to a shattering crescendo. He unleashed a depth of passion and sexuality that she had no idea she possessed. She had never before experienced this out-of-control explosion before. He laved and licked her outer labia lips, all the while teasing the clit gently. He kept this up for about ten minutes until she just couldn't take any more.

She was just beginning to establish a tentative grip on reality when he eased two of his fingers inside her, and set up a rhythmic stroke that threatened turn her insides into a volcano. Her heart pounded and her legs burned, every nerve ending zinged with sensation.

She pressed her hand to her mouth to bank down the scream rising inside of her.

"No, let it go, sweetheart," Gavin whispered huskily against her ear, as his tongue teased her earlobe.

"I want to hear you pleasure."

His fingers increased their movement, joined by his thumb that circled her clitoris. She shot back into orbit. Gavin urged her on, "That's it. Again. Cum for me."

She went from peak to impossible peak. Just when she thought she was spent, his hands found hers, and he united their bodies. She cried out at the blissful reality of his slow, deep penetration. She couldn't look away from him, trapped by the searing heat in his eyes. She had never felt so complete. Had never shared such intense intimacy. Her hips raised and rotated and he needed no further invitation.

Laura surrendered herself completely to Gavin and the joy of making love with him. The friction and pressure were exquisite, and she felt a sense of fullness. She wrapped her legs around his waist, taking him deeper. He groaned as his control slipped, his movements intensifying, harder, heavier and faster.

She sobbed, matching his rhythm, losing all sense of reality as wave after wave threatened to swamp her. "Please, Gav. More."

He gave everything and took everything, demanded everything. She did the same. Together, they drove each other higher and further, caught in a storm of passion that engulfed them and carried them over the edge, consumed by flames and surrendering to the ecstasy.

They collapsed together, fighting to get their breaths, their hearts thundering in unison.

Gavin released her hands and wrapped his arms around her, Laura clung to him, shaking and rapturous, scared to let go in case she never found her way back again. A little later Gavin eased himself from her, she protested. He drew her with him, pulling her even closer and buried his face in her neck. They lay complete in their love, both silent but full of emotions.

"My darling," Gavin's voice was throaty.

"Well, I know what I said before, that I didn't want any commitments as yet. But, after that I am not so sure. I feel that I want you for the rest of my life."

Laura responded, " Darling, although we have just experienced something so out of this world together, I don't want you to feel obligated. Let's just see where this goes for a few months. I know that I love you and would love to spend the rest of my life with you, we really don't know that much about each other. Are you willing to wait for a while so that we can work together and get to know each other."

"I don't want to wait, but for you I will. I have so much to tell you and straighten out from my own life that it will take all that time. Forgive me, I just love you so much."

So Laura and Gavin waited and straightened their lives out. They organized the wedding for the end of the Gridiron season. All the players were invited. .

They are still together after many years and Gavin can still take her to the highest peaks every time they make love. They have a boy and a girl.

Jena121
Jena121
1,122 Followers