Sportswriter's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
845 Followers

At that a huge cheer went up from the crowd. As she looked around, she could see people taking off their coats again and crowding closer to the bar. She also noticed Gina down at the far end of the bar with one of the bouncers, leaning over and pressing a button on some piece of electronic equipment. Immediately music filled the room -- the loud pulsating beat of Lady Marmalade. Kate broke into a huge smile. "That girl thinks of everything," she thought to herself as she started to move down the bar in time to the music. Another cheer went up from the crowd.

She knew her shoes were the one thing she wanted to save, so she pointed to Gina as she neared the end of the bar. Swaying in time to the beat, she raised one foot slightly and with the other one, pushed downward against the back of her right shoe. She had on simple black shoes with low heels, nothing fancy, and the first one slipped easily off her foot. Gina reached out to grab it as Kate started to wiggle out of the second shoe. A guy pushed forward and stretched out his hand to help remove it, but Gina expertly blocked him and held onto that shoe as well as the journalist pulled her foot free. She turned and pranced back to the middle of the bar.

Now in her bare feet, she was more confident of her footing and started wiggling her butt as she moved along the bar. The adrenaline was definitely flowing, and she stopped in the middle of the bar to face a group of guys who had pushed their way forward. Swaying her hips, she teased them by grabbing the bottom of her black tank top and slowly raising it just enough to reveal the pale white flesh of her belly. She then abruptly lowered it and moved her way further down the bar.

"This is fun," she thought to herself as she tried the maneuver again with a different group of guys. But this time she raised the top even higher, giving the crowd just a fleeting glimpse of the bottom of her black bra before pulling the top back down. A small groan went out from the group of guys, and she stuck her tongue out at them.

Now turning her back to the crowd, she pulled the top up again, over her bra, and up over her head. Holding onto it, she held it in front of her as she turned to face the cheering crowd. While the tank top had given the crowd only a peak at her cleavage, her low cut bra revealed considerably more. The solid black fabric concealed her large areolas and nipples, but the shape of it exposed the inner curves of her large, generous breasts. She shifted the top first to one side, then the other, allowing quick peeks at her undergarment before finally holding the top aloft with one hand. She twirled it above her head as the crowd hollered its approval, and she then let it fly off into the corner of the room where several guys greedily scrambled for it.

Kate decided to make another trip to the end of the bar nearest the door, pausing several times along the way to squat lower and bend forward giving anyone standing in front of her a good look at the tops of her breasts. "I'm totally into this," she thought to herself.

Her jeans had a snap and zipper but no belt, and by the time she reached the front end of the bar, she had begun to tease the crowd by running her finger up and down the length of the metal zipper. With each gesture the crowd grew louder.

She returned to the middle of the bar where she could see both Daniel and Marcus. Looking directly at their cameras, she put her hands on her hips and arched her back slightly. She then reached across with one hand, unsnapped her jeans, and began slowly pulling the zipper downward.

With the zipper lowered, the crowd could now see her smooth black hiphugger panties emerging. They were a blend of nylon and spandex, fitting tight and giving a nice sheen in the lights of the bar. Kate turned away from the audience and, grabbing her jeans with both hands, began to tug them off. She could feel her panties starting to slide down with the jeans and she had to quickly reach back and pull them up, but not before some in crowd caught a glimpse of the top of her ass crack. Then, she continued to work the pants off altogether, pushing them down to her knees, then ankles, and then stepping out of them altogether.

She stood facing away from the crowd for another thirty seconds or so. She had full hips and what she had heard described as a bubble butt, large and rounded while still tight and firm. The hiphugger panties worked to accentuate this, just allowing a hint of her generously proportioned bottom to be seen but without being cut too high on the hips. It may not be the thong they had wanted her to wear the previous night, but she was hearing no objections from this group regarding her choice in panties; whistles and catcalls were now being added to the mix of cheers and applause.

Turning again to face forward, Kate quickly scanned the crowd. Gina must have put the song on repeat mode because the insistent beat of Lady Marmalade continued somewhere beneath the roar of the bar. She felt her hips and body continue to move to it, as she felt a deeper throbbing as well. "Jesus Christ," she thought, "you are enjoying this way too much," and she reached behind herself and found the clasp of her bra.

The audience recognized the motion, and chants of "take it off, take it off" started to grow. Kate paused, and put one hand to her ear as if to say "I can't hear you." The guys in front of her responded enthusiastically, yelling at the top of their voices, "Don't stop, don't stop."

With the encouragement from the crowd, Kate reached back again and undid the hook. She could feel the bra starting to fall away from her body, so she quickly reached around and held it in place with one hand and arm as she slipped the straps off of her shoulders. Then, with her arm still covering her chest, she pulled the garment completely away from her body with her other hand.

The sportswriter's large breasts were barely covered by her arm, and she knew that even if she was managing to conceal both nipples, practically everything else was now visible. She dangled her bra out in front of her and just over the heads of several of the guys closest to the bar. They made several attempts to grab it, but each time she quickly pulled it back. Finally, she dropped her other arm, completely exposing her large D-cup breasts. The crowd went wild, and she then flung her bra to the far corner of the room.

Looking at the expression of the guys in the crowd, Kate had the sense that many of them couldn't quite believe what they were seeing. She could hear bits of conversation over the general din of the crowd -- most of them to the effect of "is she's really doing this?" She wasn't sure she fully believed it either. But there she was, dancing topless on a bar in New York with dozens of strangers cheering her on. And she was loving it.

She proceeded to strut up and down the length of the bar several times. She wanted to make sure Marcus and the crew were getting all the shots they needed, but she was also unabashedly enjoying the attention of the crowd. Guys and even most of the women were cheering wildly as she turned and let them get a clear view of her tits. She occasionally placed her arms at her sides and moved them inward, squeezing her breasts together. At one point, she placed her hands across her stomach and then slid them upward to her breasts, as if caressing the large orbs. She could see her nipples, normally almost flat with the surface of her large areolas, now pointing out and somewhat upward. With a wicked grin, she pinched one with her fingers and tugged on it gently. One of the guys directly in front of her immediately dropped to his knees, making the exaggerated motions of someone worshipping a goddess as he yelled out, "we are not worthy!"

"And now," she thought to herself as she moved back down the bar, "for the moment of truth." Again turning her back on the crowd, she planted her feet slightly apart and began swaying her hips as she bent forward with her ass thrusting out. She moved her hands to the sides of her panties, hooked her thumbs under the sides and slowly pulled them downward.

The bar grew quieter -- not completely silent -- but the cheers and conversations definitely died down. The clear beat of the music continued, but there was a sense that the room was collectively holding its breath as Kate slowly revealed her ass. She straightened up and paused when the panties reached the bottom of her ass cheeks, waiting while the tension in the room built. Two of the bartenders were already getting an unobstructed view of her pussy, and she realized that from that angle her neatly trimmed dark curls weren't doing anything to conceal the outer lips of her pussy. She grinned down at the two, then swiftly tugged the panties the rest of the way off.

There was no further teasing of the audience. She turned around confidently, almost triumphantly, and provided a spectacular view to everyone in the bar. Amidst dozens of cell phone flashes, deafening cheers arouse. She held her panties aloft, twirled them around her finger and then tossed them carelessly away. Looking down to the far end of the bar, she saw Marcus giving her a thumbs up, so she knew they had gotten it all on camera. She clenched her hands together over her head like a boxer declaring victory and spun around a couple of times to the absolute delight of the crowd. Then, as the music stopped, she strode down to the far end of the bar and stepped down. Somehow, Gina was there waiting for her with her parka.

"Thought you might want this," she said.

"I think so," Kate replied. She was feeling flushed and warm but nevertheless was glad to have something covering her as the full sense of what she had just done came rushing over her. "I guess," she said almost breathlessly, "I've made good on my bet."

****

No one doubted that she had made good on her bet. She herself reported all of it in an article that appeared several days later (and that did include the paragraph she had mentally dictated to herself in the bar). Julie felt Daniel had gotten enough good still shots from the bar that they went with those pictures for the ten-page spread in Sports World. The only shots used from the first night were a few pictures of Kate in her team jersey. In fact, the one showing just the glimpse of underboob was deemed good enough to use for the cover, an unexpected bonus that increased the fee Kate collected for appearing in the magazine. In the end, it amounted to almost as much as Ronnie had promised to donate if he lost. So Kate decided to endorse her earnings over to charity, feeling that in that sense she had ended up both losing and winning the bet.

She did lose some work, however. After her article appeared confirming that she had in fact followed through on the bet, three of her regular sources contacted her to say that they felt her writing was no longer suited to the family-oriented media outlets they represented. Based on some quick calculations, Kate concluded that as much as fifty percent of her income was going to disappear.

But within a week, Sports World began to circulate short clips from the video to generate publicity for the forthcoming magazine issue. Several pictures were leaked, and censored shots of her topless on the bar appeared online. She began to get calls for interviews and appearances, and the magazine itself arranged a day of publicity on each coast that involved her sitting in a hotel room while various reporters joined her for brief discussions. About ten days before the magazine was due to hit the newsstands, she received an offer from the leading cable sports network to sign a contract for occasional appearances on their nightly broadcasts. Suddenly, Kate felt her financial problems evaporate; the future had never looked brighter.

But the sweetest moment came the day after the release of the magazine. It was understood that she would appear with Ronnie Simpson to bring final closure to their bet. But her new contract didn't allow her to appear on other syndicated shows, so the only option -- should he wish to speak to her -- was to appear as her guest on the nightly sports center show, which he could then choose to replay on his broadcast the next morning. Ronnie choked back his pride, knowing that it would be a boost to his ratings if they could appear together. And there could be no doubt in the industry that a television appearance was far more prestigious that being on a radio show.

"How nice of you to dial in, Ronnie," Kate began. The camera was panning back to show her at the sports desk, a somewhat unflattering picture of the caller projected behind her, and text scrolling over the picture that said "On the phone, radio host Ronnie Simpson."

"How are you tonight?" she asked politely.

"I'm fine," he replied, "but not as fine as you" he said with an attempt at humor that fell completely flat. Kate decided not to respond, and after an awkward pause, he continued. "Well, I was just calling to say that I saw Sports World today, and you definitely made good on our bet."

"I appreciate hearing that from you, Ronnie. My dad taught me never to welsh on a bet. And even though my team lost, I have to say things seemed to have turned out well. I had a great time posing for the pictures and I'm so excited to be part of the team here."

"Yeah, that's great," he replied, sounding somewhat less than sincere.

"And I guess in a way it all happened because of our bet. So, thanks Ronnie, and thanks for calling in." With that, she ended the call and went to a commercial.

"Actually, I guess I have something else to be thankful for," she thought to herself with a huge smile as she looked around the television studio. "My big mouth!"

rd75000
rd75000
845 Followers