Spotlights Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter untied Jenny's arms and legs and, after letting her rest a few minutes, massaging her knees, where the ropes had compressed her skin, he harnessed her wrists to the top corners of the bed. He then pulled her legs up, spread them and tied her left ankle to her left wrist. He did the same on her right side. Leaving a pillow under her to keep her bottom from rubbing on the bed, he pulled the corner straps tight, making another tense restraint that wantonly exposed Jenny's pussy and anus.

Kneeling on the bed, Peter pushed his penis into Jenny's sopping pussy, leaning back to increase the tension. She had no movement at all in this position but his penis could rub her sweet spot with every thrust. Jenny's many orgasms rose and fell in a stream of ecstasy as Peter lasted longer this time, controlling himself to go now slower, now faster, measuring his own arousal. When he felt himself close to orgasm, he rammed her at top speed, forgetting her pain as his thighs slammed into her abused bottom.

Jenny also forgot her pain because she was floating in her Ocean Place, knowing that her man, her husband, her Master was using her for his pleasure. She was in heaven as another wrenching orgasm compressed her vagina walls around his intruding penis, bringing out Peter's own groaning spasm as he injected his semen into her again.

He lay on her, exhausted, holding her tightly and catching his breath. For both of them, months of tension were released in a few convulsive moments.

**********

'Spotlights' continues in chapter 3.