Spotlights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will."

Peter fetched their coats and handed them to David, who held Samantha's out to her but rather than put it on, she turned and faced Peter, fell to her knees before him in the submissive posture she had seen Jenny adopt, her head bowed. Samantha raised her head, as Jenny had done, to beg permission to speak. Peter was enchanted.

"You may speak, Sam."

"Sir, thank you for teaching me to submit to you. I hope that you were pleased with me."

"I was very pleased, Sam. You are the perfect slave."

Then Peter bent down to help her stand, gave her a hug and a kiss, and whispered to her:

"You are the perfect woman, Sam. Jenny and I both love you. Thank you for saving my company."

Samantha smiled silently at Peter.

At the door on their way out, David asked Samantha something and, on her nodding acquiescence, they both turned and David said: "Post-match analysis at our house tomorrow, 5pm?"

"Thanks. We'd like that," said Peter.

"That is, if you survive the night," said Samantha to the still-naked Jenny, glancing meaningfully at Peter's straining trousers.

"Don't worry about me," Jenny chirped: "What are you going to do about David's raging hard-on?"

Then they left.

When Peter had shut the door he turned to find Jenny in her submissive posture. Peter invited her to speak.

"Master, your other slave has a request."

"Yes, other Slave," he said, smiling at her: "what is your request?"

"Master, please take me to bed and fuck my brains out."

"Yes, Slave, I am equipped to do exactly that thing. Come here."

Jenny bounced up and took a running leap at Peter, almost knocking him over as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. He steadied himself as they kissed, Jenny sucking on his tongue. He managed to carry the wild girl to their bedroom without damaging either Jenny, the furniture or any ornament they cared for.

12