Spreading Seeds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I wiped my self on one side of the towel and folded it so the fresh side was out and laid it on Astral's moist pussy.

I pulled a pillow under her hips and took the blanket off of Audrey and placed the warm side around Astral. I dropped down and kissed her, "You just stay here in your egg and think thoughts of insemination. I'm going the help Audrey clean up and we'll be back before you can accept the full measure of my semen."

"I love it when you talk dirty," she said.

I wrapped a towel against Audrey's pussy and held it as she rolled on to her knees. She took both ends of the towel held it like a diaper and we made our way to the baths.

I took her towel as she stepped on to the duck boards and tossed it on the bench. There were only two candles providing a dim flickering illumination. The Air was thick with smoke from the fireplaces and the pipes that flared and fumed in the shadows.

I got some water and lead her to the urinal that jutted from the wall. I let her pee and poured water over her bush rinsing her while using my hand directed the flow over her dripping vagina. I kept her there draining for a couple of minutes, filling the time with necking and fondling.

I led her out on to the duck boards and poured water over her using my hand to wash off the dried sweat and to feel her soft and tempting titties. I poured water on her trim bush and used my hand to direct the water to wash away the residual semen and Audrey's nectar.

I took my time and Audrey seemed to enjoy it but her slit was sensitive and a little sore so I just applied appreciation and kissed her while she poured water over me and washed my penis. She was gentle and thorough and smiled a little when I let it rise up to greet her. She pulled the foreskin back and poured warm water over it sliding her hand to clean me and perhaps enjoy a thrill. I pushed her hand away reluctantly. If I had another load I wanted to plant it deep.

We dried each other and I gathered our robes which were still on the wall hooks and I put Audrey's robe on her and handed her Astral's Sun flowered robe.

Hand in hand we made our way back to where Astral was laying on her back in the egg position thinking thoughts of insemination. We got down and kissed her. "I brought your robe." Audrey said. Astral turned to me and I kissed her and slipped my hand under her blanket to fondle her. She smiled and said, "I was just lying her smelling myself, and I swear I smell pregnant."

I laughed and said, "Nobody smells pregnant."

"No, smell me and tell me what you think."

I slipped under the blanket and smelled her, she smelled of sweat and sex and desert blossoms and something I couldn't identify. It might have been her characteristic smell. What ever it was, it was filled to the max with pheromones and I got hard and ended up smelling every crease and cranny of her just for the touch of her skin on my nose and lips.

I met Audrey who had ducked under the blanket to see what I was doing and we kissed. "Is it true?" She asked. "Does she smell pregnant?"

"What do you think?"

She breathed in deeply and said, "She smells but I don't know about Pregnant."

"She smells of sex and sweat and Astral. If she says she smells pregnant, I'll take her word for it. Let me smell you and see if you smell pregnant." She kissed me and backed out of the blanket.

I worked my way to Astral's head and kissed her. "You need to stay here a little while longer. Then I can clean you up, so just stay warm and think about twins." I kissed her pulled the blanket around her and laid down to smell Audrey. She opened her arms and I started with her hair and down to her ears working my way down opening the robe to smell at each nipple to see if I could smell lactation. I sucked each of them before sinking lower on her abdomen. I leisurely worked my way to her bush, kissed it and lay my cheek on her. Working her legs apart so I could lie between them and stroke her silky thighs and dream.

I woke up later with a blanket over me. Audrey had fallen asleep but apparently had pulled a blanket over us before she slept. Audrey was warm around me and I lay there content for a while. Astral must be tired of being in the egg position; I thought and slid out from under Audrey's blanket.

I found Astral asleep. I kissed her awake and cuddled with her, saying. "Do you want to get cleaned up?"

She turned and nodded. I pulled off the blanket and helped her up. The room was quiet and we stepped carefully across the floor to the baths. A couple was using the baths so we waited necking and fondling. I had thrown Astral's robe over her shoulders and now I slid under it to hold her smooth skin. We necked while waiting and didn't mind.

Finally Roy finished, dried his girl and led her across the floor.

I took Astrals robe and the towel her hands held to her dripping crotch. I took a smell of the towel and it smelled of Astral and sex and my penis started to rise again. I lead her to the urinal let her pee and rinsed her off. I took a much needed leak and as the beer streamed out of me Astral's hand took control of it and played the stream around the bowl she squeezed it and released it in spurts and laughed. I showed her how to shake off the last drips then she pulled back my foreskin and poured warm water over it to rinse it off. I poured the rest of the bucket into the urinal to flush it and went to refill the bucket.

I got the water and poured water over her and rubbed her and poured more water. She poured for me and we washed each other. Astral took keen interest in washing my penis and when I let rise up, she encouraged it by whispering to the tip. I couldn't hear what she said but I felt the touch of her lips and her warm breath. She kissed it lightly and it rose to full attention. She laughed and kissed me rubbing my penis across her bushy curls and pressing it to her.

I made her bend and I thoroughly rinsed her back and butt. I massaged her lightly and put my finger in her ass just a little and pumped it in and out for few times then turned her so I could rinse her bush and fondle her pussy once again. She wasn't sore at all she said but I found that she was at least sensitive and care would be needed.

She then made me bend over and she explored my ass and fondled my scrotum before feeling up my ass and poking me there and laughing. She was very gentle and I gave her free range to feel me up. She took the opportunity to explore me from the back of my knees to my neck. Then she pushed and pulled me to stand with my penis out. She poured warm water on it and washed it again this time feeling it and testing its range of motion. I let her play for a while then drew her to me and kissed her.

She was kissing me and feeling my penis rub across her bush. "Do you want to try for twins," I said into her ear. Her hand gripped me and she kissed me quickly. We dried each other and took a couple of towels with us to the rug where Audrey slept. Raule was asleep and snoring a little. Bob was still trying to finish off the last one. Two eggs draped with blankets decorated his pallet. I took Astral and removed her robe and mine and rolled them for pillows and put the towels where they were easy to get to and threw a blanket over us.

I started by just leisurely necking and Astral relaxed and formed herself to me. One leg over me and her pubis against my hipbone. We necked and fondled and took our time. Finally I rolled her over and covered her with my thigh and took complete control of her breasts. My lips and hands covered every centimeter of smooth soft skin. I sucked her nipples and got a sigh and she pulled me tight to her as I sucked.

I slid down between her legs and planted a kiss where I thought her clit might be. It wasn't there but I soon found it. I rolled her hips up and licked her slit. It was soon lubricated and quivering. I wished I had enough light to see her pink and soft glistening with my saliva and her own sweet nectar.

I moved up and kissed her again. She threw her leg over me and I pulled it up high on my hip. I reached down and guided my penis to her vaginal opening. We jousted for a while until it slipped in about an inch. I maneuvered so that she had about a third of me in her and adjusted my hips so that my penis, as it slid in and out, rubbed against her clitoris. She kissed me and we pressed our chests together. I felt her back and shoulder with one hand while the other hand lay between us my fingers wrapped in Astral's

We lay there just moving a little and savoring the passion we were developing. Astral took her hand and moved me a little closer to her so more of me was in her. I began to take longer strokes and the pace picked up a little. Astral was becoming more aroused and her lubrication began to increase. She slid down a little to put a little more pressure on her clit. I kept up a slow steady stroke and felt her passion rising. She now took over the tempo raising it a bit and crept steadily closer to me.

I started this round thinking I'd make slow passionate love to her, but her passion was more pressing than mine and we soon couldn't maintain this position. I rolled her over on my chest and she straddled me and rose up on her hands. I took the opportunity to fondle her breasts and nipples as she took it deeper into her and started saying," Oh Josh, Oh Josh," again as I lifted my hips to meet her increasingly frantic strokes.

I reached down and pulled her hips up, changing the angle of our coupling. Now the tip of my penis was rubbing her "G" spot and she slowed down a little and began to pull it almost out then a slow stroke taking it in and she moved her hips from side to side and rubbed her spot.

Audrey woke up and slipped over to lie beside me and watch Astral. She kissed me and said, "I didn't know we got seconds." I put out my hand and stroked her cheek, "Do you want seconds?" I asked.

She laughed and said, "I'm still a little sore on the outside but I have a longing inside that is getting more acute. Perhaps we could try it and see?"

I could tell that Astral was getting ready to climax and I wanted so badly to fill her with my semen again.

"I'll tell you what. If you hang your pussy over my face I'll lick the soreness away, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to get it up again after this."

Audrey kissed me stroking my cheek and whispered to my ear. "Perhaps we can meet again when you can worship my Goddess and devote your full attention." She rose and kissed Astral. Astral settled back taking me fully into her and leaned back a little as Audrey opened her robe and Astrals arms slid inside it. I was not surprised at them. Women in a society where men are so few will still need love and affection.

What did surprise me was when Audrey threw her leg over me and backed down a little presenting her pussy to my face. Astral resumed her movements and Audrey lowered herself until it was lick or be smothered in warm and fragrant womanhood. I started licking and the women continued kissing and fondling as Astral began to rotate her hips and went back to rubbing her "G" spot with the tip of my dick.

Audrey was not so sore now, I found while exploring with my fingers. She was very wet and she moved her hips perhaps a bit too much for me to concentrate on any one part. Astral was about to climax and I wanted to kiss her when she did, but Audrey was kissing her and I was kissing Audrey so I relaxed and felt that Astral would get my kiss even though it would be filtered up to her through Audrey's wet lips.

I was thinking about a chain of wet lips and stroking Audrey clit when Astral started to climax and I felt the demons release themselves. My back arched as I drove up into Astral and dumped my seed as she had driven down seeking final release. Audrey kissed Astral and pushed her hips down and hooked my nose in her vagina and shivered as she too climaxed.

We froze for a second or two all closely linked in a triangle of erotic fulfillment. Astral said "Oh Josh," in a whisper and fell on her side. Audrey jerked her hips again and fell on me, her face in the wet spot in my lap. I felt her hot surging breath on my wet penis and I shot another weak round in salute and groaned into Audrey's pussy wrapping my arms around her and rubbing my nose in her vagina.

When I woke up Audrey was licking my face and calling my name softly while Astral dried my privates with one of the towels. I opened my eyes with difficulty and smiled a weak smile as Audrey took a towel and dried my face and down on my neck where her nectar had dribbled. "I think there is some in my ears too." I said.

She just laughed and then touched my ear where sure enough a dribble had run while I had arched my neck to tongue deep into her. She dried my ear and kissed it

They pulled the pillows around us and spread both blankets over the three of us and we all snuggled down and passed into dreamland.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12