Spreading Seeds Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Shortly a guitar started playing above us. Audrey kept kissing me for while then she took my hands off her breasts, closed her dress over them and said, "She's ready," and led me up the stairs.

She opened the door at the top of the stairs and went in. I followed her and found Irene sitting on a chair, with music stand in front of her. I could just see her head behind the music she had spread on the stand. She nodded to us but kept playing her face concentrating on the music. Her red hair was down now and spread across her shoulders, she had gotten out of her uniform and I was now able to see that she had on a robe of green that didn't cover all her legs.

Audrey led me to a small couch across the table from Irene and we listened for a moment until Irene had finished. We both applauded her. She smiled and stood the guitar on a stand and moved the music off to the side. "Have you two been behaving yourselves?" she asked and began pouring out three small glasses of amber liquid from a decanter on the table.

Audrey laughed and looked at me. I grinned at her and took the small glass smelling it. It smelled of apricots and had lots of alcohol. I sipped it and found it sweet. Audrey sipped hers as Irene settled back in her chair and folded her legs under her.

"You play very well." I said.

Irene smiled and said, "And you are very loose with your flattery. I don't practice much these days, no time. Audrey plays wonderfully, she is quite gifted."

Audrey blushed and looked down but didn't refute her. I turned to Audrey and asked, "Do you play guitar as well."

Audrey looked at me and said, "No I play viola and cello. I pick on the guitar but I don't know how to play it.

Irene said, "Don't let her fool you she plays very well but her gift is the viola. She and Astral De Soto play for my dance classes and the two of them are wonderful together." Audrey just blushed and smiled looking up at me with her eyes flashing.

I finished my drink and sat the glass down. Irene leaned forward and asked, "Would you like another." Picking up the decanter. And offering it to me.

"No, No thank you." I said. "I'm still feeling the effects of the beer I had at dinner."

Irene smiled and poured another for herself. I watched her, mostly because her robe had opened a little and I saw that her breast was milky white. She sat back and unselfconsciously closed her robe.

It was warm in the room. Irene had a stone stove and it gave off a good amount of heat. I began to sweat a little,

Irene looked up at me, "Too hot?" she asked.

"A little," I said unbuttoning the top button of my shirt. "I guess I got used to the trail and the cold night air coming here."

"Can you stay awhile?" Irene asked.

"Sure," I said. "Sarge said I don't have duty until the morning."

"Shall I get you a robe, you'll be more comfortable." Irene said getting up.

Audrey was already unbuttoning my shirt and smiling at me as she scooted closer. "That would be lovely." I said

"Audrey make him comfortable and take off his boots, dear. I'll go get a robe."

Irene left us and went into another room, closing the door behind her.

Audrey opened my shirt and kissed my chest then my mouth. We dallied for a while then Audrey helped me off with my boots and socks. 'Stand up," she said.

I stood and she took my belt loose, unbuttoned my pants and pulled my pants down around my knees. My penis was right at her face. She looked up at me grinning, took it in her hand squeezing it softly and smirked at me.

Irene came in just then and said, "Audrey unhand him dear. There will be time for that later."

I was a little surprised but Audrey dropped my penis and finished taking my pants off. Irene helped me into a dark grey robe and turned me around to close it and tie it with a sash.

"Oh it fits," Audrey said

I felt a little like a dress up doll as the women felt the shoulders and pulled it down in back and I felt Irene slip her hand under it and feel my buttocks. Her hand was swift and soft and I didn't move away from her hand. I turned and faced them. Irene handed me a dark red robe and said, "Take off your dress dear it will get all wrinkled."

Audrey fumbled at the back of her neck, and then Irene helped her take off the dress. Audrey was wearing pantaloons and she untied the string that held them and slipped out of them too. She faced me and Irene helped her slide into the robe. Audrey held it open allowing me to see her full glory and then wrapped it around her smiling at me as I watched.

Irene took the dress and draped it over her chair then picked up my boots and clothes and draped them over a chair by the door. Audrey was in my arms when she returned. I saw Irene smile and she put her hands on Audrey's back and rubbed her shoulders, looking at me over Audrey's shoulder. I kissed Audrey softly and glanced at Irene. She was smiling, "Why don't we get more comfortable?" She said.

Irene led us over to a broad window seat that was inside one of the domed windows. The seat was covered in rugs and pillows and there was enough room for all three of us.

There was a nice view out to the east; the moon was still high and just waning from full. We enjoyed the view Audrey slipped her hand in my robe and fondled my chest laying her head on my shoulder. Irene put her arm around me and pointed out the mountain peaks in the range to the east, "There is one we call Bear Mountain. Legend has it that a shepherdess ran off a grizzly bear up there with just her sling."

Now I was extremely interested in the countryside, after all I had to plant at least 40 hectares of oats, to feed the mule trains we expected to service the City of Barney. And I had to devise a way to keep the deer and elk out of it until harvest, however Irene's robe "just happened to become very loose" about then and the sight of her white breast in the moonlight struck my fancy. She pointed to other peaks and one tight little nipple finally made it way out into the silvery moonlight.

"Beautiful isn't she?" Audrey said.

I looked down at Audrey who was watching Irene. I looked back at Irene and she was tucking herself in then she looked up and smiled and said "She is just saying that."

"No, you are beautiful in the moonlight. And I dare say that you are beautiful in the daylight as well. I like your hair down." I said.

Irene smiled at me and stroked my cheek, "Flattery will get you everywhere." And she leaned in and kissed me.

Audrey said, "It's true, Josh told me last night that all women are Goddesses, you just have to let her out."

Irene looked at me and stroked my cheek again. Her face was wistful balanced and she rose upon her knees and opened her robe. "Do you mind, Josh, if I let my Goddess out?"

I just looked at her, my mouth open, then I quickly said, "My dear Irene no, but..." I started to add the bit about the Kiva restrictions and thought better of it. "But, you caught me unawares." I pushed the robe off her shoulders and gently pushed her down so she was kneeling on her heels. I kissed her very lightly on smooth dark lips and said, "Sit in the moonlight and let me worship your beauty for a while."

I sat back and was watching the play of the light and shadows on her, when Audrey moved around and took her robe down over one shoulder and allowed her pert firm breast to bask in the moonlight as well. "And you will you allow us to see you in the moonlight?" she asked.

Irene leaned over and smiled inquiringly so I slipped my robe off and let go of the first control. "We shall all take moon baths and worship together, is that all right with you both." I said seriously looking each of them in the eye for consent. "I accept this robe in trade and have only moonlight to wash you? Do you both consent?"

Irene nodded and Audrey kissed me

I kissed them both and lay my head down in Audrey smooth lap and worshiped Irene with my eyes. We talked for a while and I watched Irene's white skin shining in the moon light.

It lasted just a moment but I'll carry the memory the rest of my life. Irene's hair was a halo of red gold, her skin below the neck was milky white. Her nipples were perched upon snowy peaks that were full but not sagging. She was fit and strong and didn't have a lot of fat. Her legs were firm and below her knee she was decorated with downy red hair. The moonlight caught in her hair as she flicked it back over her shoulder, her elbow was up and her breasts, snowy pyramids with tiny hard nipples of pink. Her dark green eyes were shining her mouth laughing at something. It was a picture I strained to capture in my memory.

Audrey broke the moment when she slid around and kissed me. "Worship me for a while," she whispered in my ear. I kissed her and turned to Irene. She bent and kissed me and said, "Worship her, I'll just watch and learn."

I kissed Audrey and fondled her. I knew that even though I did her first last night she had been a little jealous of Astral. I concentrated on her completely now and when I finally reached down to stroke between her legs I found her wet. She spread her legs to allow my hand to cup her pubis. I rubbed her gently and she responded by pressing ever harder on my hand. I split her lips with my middle finger and allowed my finger to stroke her. Not penetrating her just rubbing her warm and juicy slit. Finally slipping my finger into her to the first knuckle and waving it about.

Audrey reacted more strongly than I had expected. She bucked and pushed my hand, so I pushed my whole finger into her, felt her stiffen and she choked a little and pushed my hand away breathing deeply. "Oh Josh," she said, "That was ..." She left the sentence unfinished and just lay with her face on my chest catching her breath.

Irene's hand came in and stroked Audrey's cheek then mine. The she kissed me and then Audrey. "That was so beautiful." She said.

I clutched Audrey to me and reached out to stroke Irene's hand on her knee. She turned and lay beside me and stroked my chest, one leg eased up on my hip as she kissed me. Now she had trapped my left arm between us and had positioned herself so that my fingers just touched her between the legs. I returned the kisses and touched her lightly on her bush. She moved her hips in a little and I got my hand on her pubis. She was wet as well but she was one of those women whose labia were small and tight in her cunt. I stroked her gently until she opened and then slipped my finger into her slowly feeling her opening and rubbing her slowly. She moaned a little and was reaching with her hips for more of my finger. I turned her on her back and Audrey released me to devote my attention on Irene.

I kissed her lips and stroked her cheek. My hand slid down to her breast where I pinched her tiny nipple and teased it. She responded well to that so I snuck down to kiss her tiny rosebuds. She really enjoyed that so I spent some time on each one, sucking and nipping them with my lips.

Audrey tried to worm her way between Irene and the window, so we moved over to allow her to lie next to Irene. She put her elbow under her head and looked at me and smiled. "Isn't she beautiful?" and took Irene's breast in her hand squeezed it firmly and kissed her nipple. Not a quick kiss but a long and sucking kiss. Audrey came up looking at me, and said, "She likes to have them sucked."

I smiled at Audrey and leaned over and kissed Irene's nipple and sucked lightly on it. "Like that?" I said to Audrey

"No, Watch me," Audrey said and repeated squeezing the breast until the nipple was forced up and then she took it in her mouth and sucking the nipple while lifting her head to pull Irene's whole breast up until she lost suction and Irene moaned, "Oh, Oh, Oh."

I dipped my head fondling her full and snowy breast squeezing it and licked her nipple before sucking and lifting. Irene moaned and put her hand on my head and I let her down but kept my lips on her then I sucked and lifted holding her up for a moment until she cried out, "Oh Josh" before letting her slip out of my mouth. "Like that?" I said and Audrey came across to kiss me but Irene pulled me to her mouth and kissed me hard. I snaked my hand down her abdomen and stroked her bush softly then slid my hand up her belly feeling the soft golden fur that lay close to her milky skin. I reached down and pulled her near leg up and out and slid my hand down the inside of her leg, my hand smoothing out her pubis and then retracting back up her leg

She kissed me hard and held my head while I stroked her belly and bush. I broke away from her and kissed my way down her throat and across her breast, using the Audrey approved method I sucked her nipples again and then moved lower my tongue making curlicues on the center of her abdomen until I reached her navel where I nibbled at the hair that surrounded it. Then my lips went lower and skimmed the hair of her bush. She had trimmed it. I don't know whether she always kept it trimmed but tonight she was. I moved around where I could get between her legs, both women accommodated me by moving in the tight window seat until I was face first in Irene's crotch. I licked her clit and went lower. She lifted her hips and allowed me to lick her "from taint to tickle" as Sarge calls the move.

I had decided on the Graphenburg Solution and lifted her knees making a Full Butterfly. Her white skin was glowing; golden down shimmered in the moonlight as I bent to worship her. I took the time to enjoy the scene as Irene and Audrey kissed then I bent to my task.

I kissed the smooth insides of her legs and kissed her above the pubis before settling to worship and draw out the Goddess that lurked; it appeared not too far from the surface of these women.

I licked and sucked her tiny inner lips, so soft, warm and pink. I teased her clit out from its hood. While I was doing this, I had slipped a finger in and slowly worked it to spread her lubrication. I teased her clit and got moans and jerks in response so I sucked her clit and rubbed it with my tongue while Irene squirmed and Audrey stifled Irene's moans with her lips, while stroking Irene's breasts.

All moments seem to pass too quickly to capture them firmly in our minds. Particularly a multi-sensory experience such as licking the cunt of a gorgeous redhead with milky skin while being assisted by a lovely 18 year old blond who wanted nothing more than my affection and my child in her womb. It was times like these that made 18 hours in the saddle, or digging trenches for the Corps worth it. I appreciated it and applied myself to the service of the Goddess.

I slipped two fingers into her easily and curled them around so they were stroking the forward wall of her vagina, trying to stimulate the "G" spot to form. Irene was helping me and it made licking her clit difficult so I backed off and worked her with my fingers and soon found the nub hardening under the soft lining of the vagina. She had clutched Audrey's head to her chest and began to moan and grunt. Audrey was running her hand down Irene's belly pushing in hard and stroking her down into the searing ecstasy. I bent once more to summon the Goddess that lurked in Irene's fiery core.

She broke finally and jerked and gasped her way through an orgasm that seemed to last a full minute. She finally let go of Audrey's head, who lay down beside Irene, kissing her breasts softly.

I slid up on the other side of Irene and kissed her and held her nursing her slowly down off the Mountain.

We lay like that until Irene said, "I'm being selfish."

I pulled back and said,"What do you mean, all women have the right to bask with her Goddess for as long as she likes. Besides I haven't even penetrated you yet."

Irene's eyes got very wide, "You mean..."

"Yes, if you want to. I'm flexible that way. Now don't ever tell the Kiva that I let you off. I'd kind of get in trouble for that."

Audrey looked quizzically at me, "What do you mean you'd get in trouble?"

I looked at her and realized she couldn't know of the convoluted rules of the Kiva, Hell she had never heard of the Kiva until we got here two days ago. I explained, "according the rules of the Kiva once a trade is agreed and the woman is washed and has been worshiped she can not refuse implantation. However," I said sitting up, "since we only washed in moonlight and imagination and, since you didn't really know the rules, I'm reluctantly willing to let you off with a warning." I said with mock seriousness.

Audrey asked, "Does that apply to me as well?"

"No, I said slowly, "You knew what you were doing, you agreed to the trade didn't you?"

"Yes"

"You agreed to be bathed in moonlight?"

"Yes"

"You touched your Goddess at least once?"

"Just a little one." Audrey said

I sighed and I watched her face. She was faintly smiling she anticipated it, leaning towards me.

"No I will not allow you to breach our trade."

"Yes!" She said, her head back, pumping her fist.

Irene started to get up between us but I pushed her back and kissed her. "I have yet to finish with you however." Audrey looked a little disappointed but lay down looking at me. I kissed Irene again and said," You must grant me a boon for refusing to consummate." My hand cupped her breast and I gave it the Audrey Riley treatment. Irene twisted and moaned. "Anything" she said.

"Play guitar and watch us." I said.

Irene looked back at me and started to shake her head but I stopped her with a kiss and stroked her hair back, "Please?"

Audrey touched her lightly, "Please, I would like that, if it doesn't make you uncomfortable."

Irene pulled Audrey to her and kissed her firmly. She pulled back smiling and fell back on the pillow and extended her arms, "Come," she said, "Give me a hug," We formed a three way hug with Irene on the bottom and I fondled both Irene's warm pussy as well as Audrey's firm ass before Irene said, "Let me up" and we allowed her to climb over me out of the window.

She was in shadow yet silhouetted by candle light. Her hair and reddish fur glowed and where the moonlight struck her hips it glistened. I leaned back on my elbows as she reached for her guitar, when Audrey pounced on me and kissed me.

"You said you would give me your complete attention."

I grabbed her, falling back on the pillows, "All my attention? Can you really take all my attention," I teased

She pulled her hair back over her ears and smiled at me. "I'll take all I can get."

I pulled her onto my chest and kissed her, while running my hands down her ribs and up her back pressing her to me.

She kissed me back hard and put her hands in my hair.

Iren began to play, then changed her mind and started again. Romantic cord changes and a slow melody she picked with her fingers and Audrey slowed down and gentled her touch.

I slowly turned Audrey so that we were fully in the waning moonlight, only our feet in shadow. I lay Audrey on her back and in the silvery light let the music and Audrey's reactions command me. It was warm in the window seat and Audrey was hot, condensation started to form on the window and Irene played a particularly lush piece. Audrey reacted to the music by pulling my hand to her bush.

I rubbed in counter point to the music and cupped her, then kissed my way to her belly and kissed her there feeling the soft skin over firm muscles then to the short muff of her. I smelled her and kissed her softly while moving between her legs.

I didn't really need to eat her, she was ready but I like pink pussy on my tongue. In fact I slowed her down a little and sucked her labia the way she seemed to like it last night. She twisted in the moonlight and the music changed from a slower tempo to a faster one. I licked her clit and all her slit even dipping my tongue into the cup that formed as I spread her legs into a full butterfly.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers