Spreading Seeds Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
146 Followers

"Ok, I'll meet you right after the lunch bell rings. I'm sure I can have an hour or two that way." I sipped my beer and said, "Shall we go in and see if Nell wants to deal with me tonight?"

Alexis and I went back into the Baths and found Nell talking to Roger. He had two women, sitting on either side of him; one was a slim girl with a flat chest, kind of plain the other was a mid 30's blond, kind of plump, who had a tight grip on his arm.

Nell saw us come back and waved at me. I came over and sat next to her with Alexis on my other side. "Well Nell I see you met Roger."

She took my arm and smiled at me. "Yes he was explaining the process to me. Are you really going to wash me and make me climax a couple of times before you do it?"

I leaned over and kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "Yes I'll do that if we can make a trade."

Nell looked at me and frowned, "What do you mean, make a trade?"

Roger laughed, "Everyone makes a trade and agrees to raise any son borne in the Kiva."

Nell looked at him and then at me, "What does he mean, In the Kiva?"

"That means when a boy get to be thirteen you have to agree to send him to the Kiva, the Kiva teaches him how to be a man and how to deal with all you women. He goes through five stages and has to master each one before he is a man." I looked at Alexis, "I guess I forgot that when we were negotiating, didn't I?"

Nell nodded, "Kind of like a finishing school then?"

I nodded, "Yes we want to make sure our sons are taught the skills they'll need to live in a world of women." I smiled at Nell and Alexis, "It's not easy to be a man out numbered by women 10 to 1."

Alexis nodded, "I can see how it might be good to have a boy taught by other men."

Nell smiled and said, "Oh I think that would be a good thing. If I have a girl, what do I have to agree to?"

Roger shrugged his shoulders and I said, "Well in Davis the girls go to a different women's program. They learn about their cycles and how to act in a world where men are a minority and other things. I don't know what they would do here."

Nell nodded, "We send our girls on the Trail of the Goat when they get to be 13. That's where they learn all that. It is a lot of fun too. I think I might ask to go this year as a teacher. I kind of miss the open air and camping. Of course if I get pregnant now I probably wouldn't go." Nell thought about it for a minute, "No I'd be only five months pregnant in September when I got back." She smiled, "It might be good to show the girls how a pregnancy develops."

Alexis grinned at her, "There was a pregnant lady on my second year on the trail. She seemed to have a good time except when we were coming back she was pretty uncomfortable on her horse, but she was almost full term."

I took Nell's hand, "Have your decided which one of us should inseminate you?"

Nell looked between Roger and I and smiled at me, "I'd like you to do it Josh." She blushed and said, "You are a lot taller and I want to have a big one." She grinned at me and took my hand in hers, "You will won't you?"

I got up, still holding her hand, "Come we'll go to the snack shop and discuss our trade." Nell got up and we walked to the snack shop. Raule was serving a woman, the older one who had been admiring his tool was gone now and there were two women sitting at the table. I steered Nell into my massage alcove and sat her at my mirror stand then closed the drapes.

Nell looked around at the table and the mirror stand then at me when I sat on the other chair. "What's this Josh?"

"My massage parlor Nell, I thought we should have a little privacy to discuss our trade. Have you thought about a trade?"

"No, I haven't. What could I offer you?" Nell was a little worried.

"Well I'd like a painting to hang on the wall over there," I pointed to the blank wall next to the massage table. "Do you paint?"

Nell smiled and said, "Oh I don't think you'd like me to paint for you, but I have a friend who could do you a nice painting, I think. I mean I'd have to talk to her. What type of painting would you like?"

I smiled, "Well I don't know. Maybe a landscape or a woman with a babe at her breast, what do you think?"

Nell smiled, "I don't know what your taste is Josh. I just met you. How big a painting do you want?"

"It wouldn't have to be real big, but big enough so it fit the wall. Perhaps a meter wide and ¾ meters tall."

Nell smiled and thought, looking at the wall. "I think I see a painting, but I'd have to talk to Milly. She'd have an idea in a minute if she could see your space."

"Ok, why don't you bring her over tomorrow and she can see the wall?"

Nell looked at me with mild shock on her face, "You agree? You'll inseminate me tonight even if we haven't discussed the painting and how it will end up?"

"Yes Nell. You seem to be an honorable woman. I have faith that you will hold up your end of the trade. You will won't you?"

Nell nodded and smiled at me, "Yes, Yes I will. You don't have to worry, I'll get Milly to agree or I'll find another artist."

I put out my arms, "Then shall we seal it with a kiss?"

Nell blushed and came to me she put her hands behind my neck, "I've never kissed a man," she confessed.

I pulled her to me and nuzzled her neck, "Well I think we'll fix that," and I kissed her. Her lips were soft and smooth. She was an arm full. I massaged her back and felt the flesh of her and let my hands go down to her ass. It was a nice ass; firm and she pressed her hips against me as I put my tongue in her mouth.

I pulled back and looked at her. She smiled and wanted another kiss but I held off, "Could you open your robe Nell, I'd like to see what I've got to work with."

She grinned and said, "I hope you won't be disappointed," she stepped back and opened her robe. She had lovely breasts, her nipples were up now and her areoles were big and dark, just the way I like them. She wasn't real big, but more than a handful. Her waist was a little thick but her hips were wide and her skin was nice. She had a mole on her belly just above her bush.

I ran my hands over her sides and cupped her breasts, just squeezing her nipples and looked into her eyes, "Oh Nell, You're lovely. I like your breasts, very lovely nipples," I said as I pinched them gently and pulled them a little. "Yes I think I can really do some nice work on you."

She grinned and looked down at her breasts, "You like them?" She put her hand on mine and pressed it hard against her breast, moving it to massage her breast and making kissy faces at me.

I leaned down and kissed her nipple softly, "Yes." I said to her nipple, "I can do lovely work on these." I sucked her and she made a little noise in her throat.

"Would you like to see what I have for you?" I asked stepping back a bit.

She nodded eagerly and when I opened my robe she put her hand on my chest and smiled her eyes wide as she fondled my pecs and ran both hands along my sides. She was looking at my dick, and then she reached out and touched it tenderly. Nell looked up at me and said, "How come it's so small and so soft?"

I grinned, "It gets much bigger and harder Nell. Don't worry about that. I'll fill you up enough I guarantee you." I reached out and put my fingers on her mound, "Do you mind if I trim your bush a little? It's kind of long and I don't like hair in my mouth."

She looked up at me again a little shocked, "In your mouth?"

I stroked her cunt and pressed my hand to her, "Yes I'll kiss it after I've washed you. Would you like that?"

She had her hand around my dick and she came close and kissed my chest, "Oh yes Josh I like having my pussy kissed," She looked up into my eyes with an eager question, "and licked. You'll lick it too?"

"Yes if you like Nell. I generally lick your clit and suck it. I find that most women like their clits sucked softly do you?"

Nell was making little rocking motions with her hips and my fingers felt her cunt unfurl as I split her lips. She rose up and kissed me softly. "Oh Josh maybe I should have Milly paint you a mural?"

I had Nell sit on the table and I trimmed her bush. She made cute little noises as I rubbed the loose hair off her cunt.

I rubbed her clit a little and kissed her, "Maybe we should get back to the others. They should be close to running the kids out soon and we can get started."

She nodded but didn't release my cock. I pushed her hand away and closed her robe and then closed mine. She was looking into my eyes the whole time. I put an arm around her and kissed her cheek, "Come on," I said and lead her back to the pedestal.

Roger was gone when we got back to Alexis. She looked up at me, "Roger went off to negotiate his trades." Alexis patted a cushion next to her, "Did you and Nell work things out?"

Nell sat beside me and looked around me at Alexis, "We settled on a painting, he wanted a painting for his massage parlor,"

Alexis smiled and took my arm, "So you got your painting?"

"Yes I did," I said and kissed her softly. She smiled at me and squeezed my arm. I looked at Alexis and said, "Perhaps we could go to the parlor and I'll prepare you to be washed?"

Alexis looked at me with a questioning look. "Oh yes Alexis, go and have him trim your bush. He's ever so handy with scissors," Nell said.

Alexis smiled at her then took my hand and got up. I took her to the parlor and closed the drapes. She was looking around and turned back to me. She opened her robe and showed me her sweet body. She was slim and had smallish breasts but her waist was small as well and she had nice hips. She didn't have much hair at all on her crotch and what was there was fairly short. "I generally keep it short, Josh. But what do you think?"

I came up to her and stroked her a little, "Oh I think its short enough Alexis. Would you like to see me?"

She grinned up into my eyes, "Yes Josh. I'd like to see what I've gotten for my shirts."

I opened my robe and let her take a good look at me. She ran her hands over me and felt my legs and then came up close and looked up. I put my arms around her and kissed her cheek. She drew her head back and looked at me, as if to say, 'Is that all?' I put a hand behind her head and kissed her lips. She nibbled my lips for a second or two then pulled me tight to her and kissed me feverishly. Her hands felt my back and then my ass she wiggled her hips against me and kissed my chest and neck and fondled my dick. She was moaning and moving fast rubbing everything she had on me. I pulled back and said, "Alexis we can do this later."

She looked at me as if I had slapped her, "I'm sorry Josh." She put her head to my chest, "You must think me a wanton woman."

I lifted her chin up and kissed her on the forehead, "No, just a deprived woman, not a depraved one."

She grinned at me, "I've never had a man kiss me or allow me to rub my naked body over his before. I kind of like it."

I smiled at her and leaned down to kiss her long firm nipple, cupping her breast and squeezing it softly, then I ran my hand over her belly and felt her mound. She moaned and pushed herself against my hand. I sucked her nipple out into my mouth and tickled it with my tongue while I massaged her mound and pressed my fingers against her warm cunt. She was getting wet and moaning the whole time. She pulled my head to her and pressed my face to her breast. She wasn't very gentle about it either. I figured her for being a pussy cat, but she appeared to be a wild cat.

I stood up and just massaged her mound a little as she pressed her lips to my chest and whimpered a little. I pulled my hand up on her belly and rubbed her a bit, hoping to calm her down, but she kept whimpering and began to suck on my nipples while rubbing my back and ass with her hands. I slid my hand onto her back and pulled her to me, "Maybe we should join the others now?"

She looked up at me and frowned, "Do we have to? I mean we could just do it here couldn't we?"

I leaned down and kissed her, "But I have to wash you first and make you climax a few times first."

Alexis grinned at me, "A few times? Is that true Josh?"

I looked at the eagerness in her eyes, "Well at least once Alexis before I inseminate you. It makes you all the more receptive to my sperm. Have you ever had more than one climax at a time?"

"Yes, I had two once. My partner was so sweet about it too. She just kept plunging the dildo in me and I thought I'd die the second time. I couldn't move for an hour. She just kept kissing me and… Well it was so nice."

"Are you a screamer Alexis?"

Alexis blushed and hid her face in my chest, "Yes sometimes Josh. Sometimes I get so excited I just have to." She looked up at me, "That's alright isn't it?"

I brushed her hair back over her ear, "Yeah, I don't mind a little noise Alexis, but you might remember that we'll just have the drapes over the alcove. You might try to keep it down so we don't scare anyone."

She grinned at me, "Well if you make me cum more than once I may forget. Just put a pillow over my mouth ok."

As Alexis and I came out of the alcove Sarge was starting to make the announcement that Kids hours were over and many of the teenies were whining about it. The women who had been washing their kids were almost all gone anyway and soon the only people left in the baths were older women.

Nell was all excited when I came over to her. I leaned down and kissed her cheek, "Did you miss me?"

Nell pulled me down next to her and kissed me again firmly, "Yes you were gone so long." She looked at Alexis and said, "I guess you really needed trimming?"

Alexis looked at me and said, "Yes I needed Josh to do it." She grinned and rubbed my arm. "So now we can get this insemination started?"

Nell wiggled in her excitement, "Yes can we?"

They were both very eager and so was I but I had to do my duty, "Just let me go check. There are still a few girls who need to leave and I had three hearts by my name."

Alexis held my arm close to her and when I left she slowly released me. Nell was nervously bouncing up and down on her cushion and said, "Oh hurry back Josh, Hurry!"

I quickly went in to the snack shop and asked Raule if there had been anyone asking for me. Raule smiled and pointed to the corner table. There she sat sipping a beer and staring into space, She was gorgeous, a flaxen haired Goddess, tall and solidly constructed, she made her robe bulge in all the right places. Long legs and shapely caves topped by a body that would make any man drool. She turned her head and smiled at me. Her dark green eyes lit up, she stood up and came to me.

"There you are Josh," She said in a voice that seemed an octave too low for a woman. "I've been looking for you."

I swallowed and stared. She was almost my height and the way she moved was like a panther. Her lovely breasts bounced every time her heels hit the floor and she was beside me in a moment. She never stopped smiling at me as she took my arm. "Hello, I'm Linda Marston; can we find an alcove quickly?"

She had my arm in her hands and was steering me out of the shop before I could say anything. I babbled a little as we left the shop and she just smiled and kept dragging me to the closest alcove. I didn't say anything coherent until she drew back the curtain at the first alcove and there was Roger stark naked bending the blond over about to plug her. "Oh shit!" Linda said and dropped the drape.

"Wait a minute Linda," I finally said. "Just wait a minute, we still have to arrange a trade and I have to wash you. Beside I have two other women waiting."

She was a little flustered at seeing Roger ready to stuff his cock into the blond. She looked at me as if I was speaking Esparto. "What do you mean arrange a trade and wash? I'm clean Josh see."

With that she opened her robe and I almost fainted, her tits were big beautiful cones of succulent ivory topped by large dark nipples that were sticking out hard as diamonds. Her waist was tucked up tight and she had a nice flat belly that ended in a cunt to make a man cry. She had little or no hair anywhere, except for a soft downy fur that barely was visible on her ivory skin.

I just stood there and my hands trembled at the thought of touching her. They were making their way to her breasts, when Alexis and Nell showed up.

"What the hell do you think you are doing Linda?" Alexis said loudly.

"Yeah, what the hell are you doing with our man?" Nell added.

Linda looked down at them and laughed, "Your man, you don't own him. I have every right to him. He was on the list and I'm on the list. I put my heart on his name first, so he's mine."

Alexis smiled an evil smile at her and pulled me to her side by the arm, "No," she said shaking her finger at Linda, "I saw him first and arranged my trade. That means I get him first."

Nell looked at Linda and said, "That's right, and I get him next, I'm giving him a picture, I get seconds."

Linda was thinking she put her fists on her hips, holding her robe behind them. She smiled, "Josh Honey, do you want to tell these possessive sluts where to put their puny claims? You can take whoever you want first; don't you want to feel these on your face?" She pulled my right hand up and pressed it against her perfect left breast and made a pouty face at me, rubbing her nipple with my hand.

I was squeezing her firm breast and I thought I was in heaven, when Alexis pulled my hand away and I moaned a little. Alexis opened her robe and stood there with her fist on her hip like Linda. "Josh is a man of his word. He wouldn't take a cow like you over me. Would you Josh?" Alexis took my hand and rubbed it on her sweet little pussy.

I looked in her eyes and felt the wetness and warmth of her. I almost said something that would besmirch my honor, when Nell took my other hand and held it to her naked breast. Her nipples were up and firm, "You wouldn't take Linda's side would you Josh, not after we had already made our deals."

I stood there dumb, feeling Nell's soft breast and Alexis' pussy, while staring at Linda's heavenly body. I was almost ready to say something when Sarge came over and said, "What seems to be the problem Perkins?"

Linda said, "Well Mr. Thompson these two claim that they have the rights to Josh first, but I put my heart next to his name on the board first and so I should be first."

Alexis laughed, "Linda you wandered in here too late, I got to him first and arranged a trade before you even changed you clothes. Trades come before hearts, isn't that so Mr. Thompson?"

Sarge looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Linda. He understood the problem. He looked at Alexis, "Ms?"

"Alexis, Alexis Winslow."

Sarge took a diplomatic tone, "Ms. Alexis, what you say is right, trades do come before hearts." Sarge looked up at Linda. She was a good deal taller that he was. "The hearts are only a way to determine how many women will be seeking service on a given night. They aren't meant to assign priority. Now if Ms. Alexis has arranged a trade before you I guess you'll have to wait your turn."

Nell took this as an opportunity to state her case, "Mr. Thompson, I arranged my trade with Josh, right after Alexis did, so I should be second, right?"

Sarge smiled at her and said, "Yes, that's right." He looked at Linda, "Ms?"

"Linda Marston"

"Ms. Linda I'm afraid you'll have to wait until Josh has serviced both of them, unless I can offer you someone else to impregnate you?"

Linda looked at him, "And who would that be, there were only two men on the board tonight and I don't want that little one, Roger. He's was too short. I want a tall man for the father of my child."

Sarge cocked his head to one side and looked up at her, "Well Raule is working on the counter tonight. He's a lot bigger than Josh." He smiled as he said that and chuckled a bit.

JackLuis
JackLuis
146 Followers