Spreading Seeds Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

She quivered as my tongue found her engorged clit. I was gentle with her as she was very sensitive. I put my thumb on her anus and pressed as I probed her vagina with my tongue. She moaned and pressed her hips up to my face. I licked from side to side and then up and down a little but thought she was ready for the next round. She had climaxed so quickly that I didn't want to push her over the edge but just get her to the point when she was ready for me. I finally took her lips in my mouth and licked them while sucking on them. She groaned and pressed my head down and when I put my tongue inside her and licked her opening she climaxed again and squirted out a little. It was hot and tasted pretty good, although it was a mild flavor.

I came up along side her and kissed her mouth softly, "Sorry, I didn't think you'd cum so easily."

She gasped in my ear saying, "I didn't mind Josh."

I chuckled and fondled her boobies for a while. "Alexis now I'm going to inseminate you and when I do I want you to get in an egg position, Okay?"

She smiled and asked, "What is an egg position?"

"Well you pull you knees up to your chest and put your arms around your knees to hold the sperm inside you for as long as you can. We don't want any of it to slip out until the little swimmers have found your cervix and are well on their way to finding your eggs. Can you try it?"

She grinned at me and I helped her get in position. I rubbed my hand over her wet bottom and said, "There just like this. I'll put a cushion under your bottom to make it easier and I'll wrap you in a towel to dry you off and if any leaks out it won't slide down your ass and make you giggle."

She laughed and said, "You make a real production of it don't you?"

I patted her ass and said, "Oh we like to be through about an insemination. It's what we do and we like to take every precaution to make sure you catch our seed."

Alexis giggled and let her legs down, turned to me and kissed me "I thought you'd just fuck me Josh and let me lay in my own sweat. I'm glad I was wrong. You make it fun."

"Speaking of sweat, I want you to work up a good one for me. Come up and set on my lap." I got in the center of the bed and had Alexis mount me. "Now there is a lot of different ways to do this. One way is you take me inside you and come forward so I'm rubbing against your G-spot; remember we did that a little before?"

Alexis nodded and kissed my chest, "Yes Josh I remember that."

I grinned at her, "Yes I thought you would. But I've grown a little soft. Alexis can you slide down and kiss my penis a little to get it lubricated and to stimulate it to get good and hard?"

She slid down so she could lean over and lick my dick. She took it in her hand and sucked on it then licked it good and wet and came back up so she could put it in place. She wiggled her hips a little until it started to go in. then she looked up at me and began to work it into her slowly.

"Oh yes Alexis, work it in. You're so tight and hot. Work it Honey," I said as an encouragement. She grinned at me and circled her hips and it slipped deeper into her tight little pussy. I pulled her down and kissed her and gave her a short stroke. She gasped in my mouth and pressed it deeper.

I pushed her up and put her hands on my chest, smiling and pushing a little. "Now move up and rub your G-spot."

She grimaced and found her spot with the tip of my dick. She began to stroke a little and her head came forward and she moaned and shuddered a little.

I grinned at her, "There you have it Alexis, now work your hot little pussy for me, make yourself climax if you can.

Her head came up and she looked at me through half closed eyes, "Oh Josh that feels so good, Oh, Oh." She closed her eyes and slowly wiggled her hips left and right then up and down as she work up a good one. I helped her a little by short stroking with my hips and felt her tight little pussy on my tip. She clamped up and froze in place, so I moved ever so slightly and pushed her over the edge. She shuddered and moaned for a little then she lowered her self on to my chest. She wasn't sweating she was just warm and sweet. I rubbed her back and whispered to her, "Oh good one Alexis. You almost made me climax just watching you. Sweetness you do that so well."

She snuggled against my chest for a while and breathed deeply while she recovered. I felt very protective of her and while I hadn't even had six weasels on the pile, I was happy. Now I just had to cum in her cunt and I could take on Nell.

I figured Nell would be quick too. After all Sarge was out there warming her up for me. Hell I could probably just wash her cunt and pop her once and get on to Linda. Oh fuck yes, Linda. Just the thought of her made me want to cum in Alexis' hot little cunt. I rocked Alexis up on one side and straightened her leg out and then rocked the other way and got her other leg straight and rolled her over on her back.

Alexis wasn't much help she was limp as a rag, but I got her on her back and pulled her legs up in a butterfly and began to stroke her while thinking of Linda's perfect titties and how smooth and soft her belly was. Shit in five strokes the boys were hollering to come out and play. I pressed my dick into Alexis and thought about Linda. Alexis started to moan and grunt as I drove deeper into her. I had it almost all the way in and then felt the surge coming, so I backed out until I was just bumping Alexis' cervix and let them free. "Oh God," I shouted and pressed her cervix tight to the tip of my dick. I fired off three or four rounds in just the right place, milking them out by short stroking Alexis' tight little cunt. She moaned and pushed tighter against me as she felt the hot surges in her.

I held myself up on my elbows and pumped her a little as I came off the peak. Oddly I wasn't about to pass out as I normally am at this point in an insemination. I guess it was the anticipation of Linda's perfect body. I pulled slowly out of Alexis and got her in position and put a cushion under her butt. Then lay beside her for a while kissing her and whispering how good it made me feel to fill her little quim with sperm. She nodded and fell asleep. I kissed her and put a towel on her, tucking it down under her ass so she'd be dry and I got up.

Roger was sitting next to Linda when I got out to the pedestal. Linda was smiling at him and Roger was drooling a little as he stared in to those big green eyes. Sarge was flat on his back with his robe open and Nell holding his head up and was helping him drink from a cup. Her robe was open and one of her cute little tits was pressed into the side Sarge's face.

Linda smiled at me and wiped something off her chin, "Ah there you are Josh," she said and stood to kiss me on the cheek. "Nell's worried about you."

I looked over at Nell and she dropped Sarge's head back on the cushion and sprang up to hug me, "Oh Josh you're back, good now we can start."

I fondled her tit a bit and said, "I need a bit of rest Nell. What happened to Sarge?"

Nell laughed and said, "Oh he'll be alright in a minute. He's just a little weak from when Linda showed him how they extract sperm up at the barracks. I showed him the first time, but he didn't really understand it until Linda demonstrated it for him."

Linda grinned at me and smiled, "See, I knew how to handle Sarge, I told you I could."

Roger, who still had an older blond hanging on his arm looked up at me, "It was awesome Josh. I've never seen Sarge go off like that. She just kissed his dick and he shot off like a cannon. Christ, he'll never live it down."

The older blond giggled, "I knew Linda could do it, nobody can resist her. She made me cum once by just patting my ass."

I looked at Linda and she grinned I turned to Nell and said, "Nell honey can you get me a beer?"

Nell frowned at me and then closed her robe and said, "Aren't we going to wash Josh?"

I smiled at her and kissed her cheek, "Oh yes Nell and I'll lick your little pussy too. But I need to rest a little when you come back you can tell me all about what Sarge taught you. He did show you where your G-spot was didn't he?"

Nell giggled and blushed, "Yes he did. I'm afraid I got the pedestal all wet too."

"Well get me a beer will you?"

She grinned at me, kissed me and hustled off to the snack shop.

I sat next Sarge's legs and saw that his dick was still leaking cum on to his belly. I shook my head at him. Linda laughed and leaned over and sucked his cum up and then lifted his cock and sucked him hard to drain the rest of his load. She looked up and smiled, "Well he said we had to drink it all."

I just shook my head and wrapped Sarge's robe over his quivering form. He gagged a little and sighed but never made a move to get up. Linda came over and sat beside me and kissed my cheek, "You aren't mad at me are you? I didn't want him to touch me. I wanted to save myself for you Josh."

I turned to her and smiled, "No I'm sure you did what you had to. What did he do to Nell?"

Linda smiled at me her green eyes sparkled and she laugh, "Oh what didn't he do? He was trying to get me to let him demonstrate on me, you know how to properly suck a nipple and how to stimulate a G-spot but I talked him in to showing me using Nell. I just batted my eyes at him and said Oh Mr. Thompson how can I watch if you head's in the way. If you demonstrate on Nell then I can see just how good you can suck a nipple." Linda laughed and patted Sarge's chest.

She smiled at me and kissed my cheek softly. "Are you mad because he did that to Nell? I'm sorry if you are." She batted her eyes and kissed me softly.

"Linda I was more concerned about you blowing him really."

"Oh Josh you don't blow." She laughed at me, "I just sucked him to keep his hands off my," and she opened her robe and lifted my hand to her perfect nipple, "off my breasts. I wanted to save them for you Josh, just for you." She kissed me and licked my lips softly. "I wanted to feel your lips on my breasts and your hands on my skin. I want you Josh, just you."

I knew in my heart of hearts that she was playing me. I didn't know why. I didn't know what she really wanted or what I wanted either. Yes I wanted to caress her perfect body and suck her nipples and run my tongue over her sweet pussy. Hell, I wanted her to look at me just like she was looking at me, but somehow some way I felt she was playing me like a viola. She had a game and I had no idea what it was. I put my hand on her breast and softly squeezed it so the nipple came out and she moaned softly with her head next to mine. I bent my head down and kissed her breast softly and licked her firm nipple then sucked it softly. Hell I almost came again just feeling her in my mouth.

She sighed and put her hand in my hair and pressed me slightly to her breast. I sucked her again and ran my tongue over her nipple. I kissed my way up her fine smooth neck and kissed her lips softly. She murmured something that made me hard and yet I didn't know what she said. She smelled wonderful and I had my hand lost in her soft hair when I heard Nell say, "Here's your beer Josh."

I looked up and Nell was more than perturbed at me so I pulled her down on my lap and kissed her cheek, "Ah Nell thank you I needed a little refreshment." She smiled at me and tilted the beer up to my mouth and put her arm around my back. I took a sip and smiled at her. She smiled back and kissed me. I took the beer from her hand and asked, "Now tell me how Sarge talked you in to it."

Nell blushed and kissed my cheek, "Well it was Linda that talked me into letting him show us how to kiss a nipple. She said that she couldn't properly watch if he sucked hers and that if he sucked mine she could get the nuances, isn't that what you said Linda?"

Linda nodded, "Yes and its true. Nell was so nice to let me watch and Sarge was good at it. I do believe Nell climaxed a little."

Nell blushed and nodded, "I did Josh. That Sarge is really good at nipples." She looked around and down at Sarge, "I kind of owed him."

"What do you mean, owed him?"

Nell kissed me and smiled, "Well he gave me a little climax when he sucked my nipples and then when he was showing me how good it felt to have your G-spot rubbed, I had another one Josh." She wiggled her hips against my lap and said, "I just came and came again," She sighed, "it was wonderful. I didn't know I could squirt so hard."

"Do you squirt every time you climax, because if you do I'll have to be careful so you don't squirt out my semen, it has to stay inside you."

Nell smiled and shook her head, "No I don't squirt all the time. I guess I was just extra excited thinking about you." She kissed me and grinned, "I was thinking how hard and big you'd be in me and I guess I overdid it because I shot all over." She laughed and kissed me again, "It was your fault Josh."

I laughed and sipped my beer and looked over at Linda, she smiled and said, "I think you have that effect on every woman Josh. She leaned over and kissed me and caressed my cheek."

Roger said, "Oh God I can't take any more of this. Come on Nancy, I'll wash you and we'll do the nasty."

Nancy giggled and said, "Oh Roger will you make me squirt like Nell did? I think that would be a lot of fun."

Roger pulled her up and said as he went off to the baths, "I'll try Nancy, I'll try"

After they left I took a big drink of beer and gave Nell a drink too. I figured she needed something to wash down the cum she sucked out of Sarge. "But you said you owed him, how did you repay him?"

Nell looked down and grinned, "Well we were discussing how the boys in the barracks are harvested." Nell looked up and grinned at me, "and I told him what my Aunt Alice had told me about extracting their seed. Well Sarge said you people do it too but it's called something else and if a man climaxes the woman has to drink it down so no seed is spilled."

"Yeah we call it an RTA and you're not supposed to climax."

Nell nodded, "Yes well I was showing him the Split Fisted Rod Knocker, my Auntie Alice told me about and I didn't know if I was doing it right really but Sarge surprised me and said he couldn't hold it so I sucked really hard on him and my God he came like fountain in my mouth. I was so surprised but it didn't taste too bad so I just kept sucking until he quit squirting."

I kissed Nell, "You did precisely right Nell. I'm proud of you."

She giggled and rubbed my chest and cuddled next to me. "Well after he got his wits together he was saying that I had surprised him and that he generally could withstand a lot of, of RTA, without cumming. Linda bet him she could make him climax too in just a few minutes."

I looked at Linda and she blushed, "He was just being too arrogant Josh. And I figured he needed to be taken down a peg."

"Oh," I said looking at Linda. I kissed Nell's cheek and said, "Go on."

Nell took the beer out of my hand and took a couple of swallows, "Well Linda made him lay back on the couch and bared one of her beautiful breasts at him. She started talking about how smooth it felt as she rubbed it with her hand and kind of pulled her nipple out and Sarge got really hard. Then she licked her hand and got it all slobbery and put her hand on his cock and stroked it up and down and few times. Then she stroked him and played with her breast and when she leaned over and kissed him his eyes rolled back and he grunted and, Boom, he came like a cannon. Poor Linda had a hard time keeping it all in but she did and you should be proud of her too Josh."

I turned to Linda and said, "Oh I am Nell. Sarge is a hard one to get off like that. Linda is amazing."

Nell laughed and said, "She is, I almost climaxed as she described how smooth and soft her breast was, and I'm only a part time lesbian."

I drank the rest of my beer and said, "Okay Nell I think I'm ready. Can I wash you now?"

Nell kissed me and hugged me tight, "Oh yes Josh Yes!" She jumped up out of my lap and pulled me to the baths. I looked over my shoulder at Linda; she smiled and waved at me.

Nell had her robe off and was on the duck boards dancing in a flash. I smiled and picked up her robe and hung it with mine, got a bucket of water from the heater and went over to her. She held up her hair and let me pour water on her. She had her hands on top of her head holding her shoulder length hair up and didn't stop hopping from one foot to the other until I began to soap up her back, then she relaxed a little. I washed her ass and fingered her bung hole a bit but she didn't really like that so I did her legs quickly and turned her around to soap her breasts. She sighed as I soaped her breasts and closed her eyes while I fondled her and pulled her nipples a bit. Then I went down to her bush and she spread her legs wide and allowed me to feel her juicy quim.

That put her in a quivering ecstatic frenzy. She was thrusting her hips back and forth and making all kinds of sounds as I stroked and fondled her cunt. I kissed her and saw she was crying. She whimpered and pushed against my hand as I rubbed her erect clitoris and slipped my finger in to her just up to her G-spot. I didn't rub her too much she was hurting so. I just rinsed her good and dried her with a towel and then took our robes off the hook and pulled her into an empty alcove. I checked that we had towels and got into bed with her she was moaning and humping me as I tried to kiss her.

I got between her legs and drew her knees up, licked my hand to lube my cock and pressed it to her. I slipped into her like a hot knife in butter. She moaned and pulled me to her breast and began humping my cock rapidly. I matched her rhythm and started a good old fashioned meat slap and then she really got turned on.

She was slapping me so hard I almost bounced out of her and she just kept moaning and wiggling as I tried to give her a cervix roll but she was moving too fast for me to catch her so I settled into a fast meat slap until she arched her back, gave me a hard thrust and screamed in my ear.

I short stroked her until she stopped urging me on and then just buried myself in her wet pussy. She sobbed on my shoulder for a while and finally caught her breath. "Oh Josh, God Damn, you feel so fucking good!" she said and I knew she was alright again.

I kissed her and she responded in kind and began to move her hips a little. I sucked her neck a bit and said, "Nell you never let me lick your pussy."

"Oh shit Josh, I guess I was too fucking hot to worry about it after Sarge got me so bothered. I'll let you do that some other time, okay?" She took a deep breath and sighed it out, "Ohhh, that is so nice and I can feel every bit of you in my pussy."

"Can I inseminate you now?"

"Hell yes Josh, that's why I came in here to have you fill my cunt with heavy cream, to feel you squirt your fucking sperm inside me and fill my womb with babies, Yes cum inside me you big hard motherfucker! Make me swell and curse you as the baby comes out. Yes, Yes oh fuck me hard again Josh."

I was surprised as hell that she was cursing like a sailor, but then I never knew any sailors so maybe she was just cursing like a muleskinner. I did know a few of them and she was keeping up with most of them I knew. I began to give her the long banana and a few long strokes but what she wanted was a hard meat slap so I ended up with a hesitated meat slap and she really liked that.

I started to feel the boys gathering and changed the angle a bit to rub my cock along the back of her vagina to urge the boys out and pretty soon Nell climaxed again and collapsed in my arms, moaning "Oh, Oh , Ah!" as I finished delivery.

I groaned and pushed deep into Nell and felt my balls empty into her heat. I collapsed onto her chest and kissed the side of her neck repeating her name over and over as I caught my breath. I pulled myself up and got her legs in position and pulled out with a grunt. I looked down at her and she hadn't squirted any of my seed out so I got a pillow and towel under her and then dried my dick and slipped down beside her. I massaged her cute little tit that was squashed out between her arm and her leg and kissed her cheek until she turned her head and gave me her lips.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers