Spreading Seeds Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I whispered, "Oh Nell that was wonderful wasn't it?"

She smiled and said, "I'm sorry I called you a motherfucker Josh. I got a little carried away."

I laughed at her, "That's alright Nell. I am a motherfucker and a sister fucker and even a Grandmother fucker. You didn't hurt my feelings," and I kissed her again. "You just stay like this for a while and you will be a mother and then when you're really sure your pregnant come see me and I'll mother fuck you again, okay?"

She laughed and said, "You can fuck this mother any motherfucking time you like Josh." She was still laughing when I got up, put on my robe and staggered out to Linda.

Linda sprang up and came to me. She took me in her arms and kissed me firmly then put her head beside mine and asked, "Are you alright?"

I hugged her a little and said, "I'm just fine, a little worn out but give me a minute and I'll be good."

She leaned back and said, "You smell so sexy just now Josh, it's getting me wet."

I hugged her and kissed the side of her neck, "Oh don't tempt me Linda, I not in any shape to take it."

She laughed and kissed my lips, "Oh Josh you poor man let me get you over and sit you down. I'll make you feel better honest I will."

She helped me over to the pedestal and made me lay down. She put cushions around me to make me comfortable and ask, "Can I get you another beer?"

I smiled at her, "Yes please."

She grinned and hurried off. I leaned back and heard one of the two women who were still on the pedestal at this hour say, "I've never heard Nell speak in such a way, to think she teaches our littlest kids. I swear I've never heard anything that sounded so hot. Have you Beverly?"

"No Nancy I never did," Beverly said. "I wonder if Roger would like me to call him a mother fucker," and she laughed. "He's probably fucked a lot of mothers, don't you think?"

Nancy laughed and said, "Well he certainly fucked this one."

Linda came back with my beer and a damp towel and sat behind me cradling me in her arms. "Here Josh drink this and replenish your fluids." I tilted the beer back and she began to wipe me off with the damp cool towel.

She wiped my face and kissed me then opened my robe and swabbed my chest. I looked up at her and shook my head, "Linda just what do you want of me. I can't believe you don't have some ulterior motive for this."

She smiled, "Josh I just want you to give me beautiful babies that's all. I want to take care of you and make you happy. It's the least I can do for having beautiful babies, don't you think?"

I looked up into her deep green eyes and brushed her hair back a little, "Linda if this is a dream, don't let me wake up. If you told me I died and had gone to heaven I'd believe you."

She smiled and kissed me softly, "Oh Josh don't you believe that I could love you for just who you are? That I don't see that way you made Nell and Alexis feel the love and the strength of your character. No, of course you don't, you believe that you are just another man, but you are not Josh. You are that one in a million that is so kind and sweet that it makes me cry to think of how kind you were to Alexis and Nell. I bet you make every woman you touch love you. I love you and you haven't even touched me that much."

Tears dripped off my chin and I blinked and said, "I have gone to heaven and they've given me a green eyed angel to take care of me." I pressed my face to her breast and just held her for a while.

I rolled back and she smiled and kissed me, "Yes but you made a little heaven here Josh. A heaven for Alexis and Nell, and I hope a heaven for me too. Just rest a while and then I take you and give you a bath and wash away that sex sweat and make you feel all better. I'll love you Josh better than anyone's been loved before." She opened my robe and wiped my belly and my damp dick with that cool towel and I did start to feel better.

I drank my beer and watched Linda's eyes as she swabbed me off and as she kissed me softly and smiled at me. I took a deep breath and relaxed in her arms. She was an angel, maybe I wasn't dead and maybe I wasn't in heaven, but she was an angel and I was a lucky, no a damn lucky man.

She put the towel away and leaned down and kissed me. She nuzzled me and whispered to me, "Do you want to see what heaven is really like."

I smiled at her and said softly, "How can it get any better than this?"

She grinned and pulled her robe back and pressed her bare breast to my lips. "Just suck on my nipple Josh, very softly and let me think of those beautiful babies." So cradled in her arms I gently sucked on her nipple and felt completely at peace.

I must have drifted off for a while because when I woke up she was singing softly and rocking me at her breast. Her nipple was in my ear and felt marvelous. She bent down and kissed me, "Are you ready for a bath my beautiful baby boy?"

I felt marvelous and more than ready for a bath, more than ready to bathe her too. I nodded to her and she helped me up and hugged me to her perfect breasts. She was tall enough that I didn't have to bend much to kiss her and her breasts felt soft and wonderful against my chest. I led her toward the baths.

We took out time in the baths, first she took my robe and hung it up, She looked back at me and took her's off and posed for me just a second before she got a bucket of hot water and brought it to me. She smiled and dipped water over my shoulders and chest then she soaped me up and washed my chest and then my back. She did my back while standing in front of me and pressing her smooth beautiful breasts against me kissing me and rubbing her breasts across my chest. I leaned down and dipped water over her ass and soaped it so I could feel her firm cheeks as she rubbed my back and my fanny. We did that until it started to get too cool then I poured more water on her back as she held her long hair up and I massaged her fine back and kissed her neck and fondled her ass again.

We kissed and she soaped up my dick and stroked me softly, she giggled, "Now Josh show some control." I smiled and threw a hundred weasels on the fire she was building in my belly, and I was just able to keep from covering her in cum. Finally she rinsed me and let me wash her sweet pussy.

Linda was really feeling it when I started to put one finger in her vagina, she blocked my hand and whispered in my ear, "No Josh, don't rupture my hymen with your finger. I want you to use your penis to take my maidenhood.

I almost shit. I had never really had an intact virgin before. Oh many like Alexis or Nell who had never had a man, but all of them had been deflowered by their own fingers or a dildo long before I got to them. I looked at Linda, "You mean you've never had anything inside you?"

"Nothing that would break my hymen, only tongues or little tickles Josh, I saved myself for you. Of course I didn't know it would be you, but saved it I did." She kissed me as I massaged her clit and fingered her lips softly.

I lost no time rinsing her off and drying her well. She did the same for me and kissed me softly as she dried me. She whispered to me, "Oh Josh it was so hard to save myself for you. I cried myself to sleep so many nights waiting for you. Now you're here and I can give you're the greatest gift, it was worth it to save it so long."

I put her robe on her and wrapped mine around me tying the sash and I bowed her off the duckboards and into an empty alcove. I lit all the candles in the room so I could see her open her robe and lay slowly on the bed, She lay on her side and beckoned to me. I smiled and took off my robe and folded it on a chair. I went to her bending down to kiss her as I slipped in beside her, my virgin Goddess.

We kissed and entwined our bodies. She didn't hurry she wasn't impatient but she was eager to cast off the burden of her virginity. She let me kiss my way down to her breasts and moaned as I sucked her perfect nipples softly and then kissed my way around each perfectly formed breast and down her flat smooth belly. I nibbled her belly fur and licked her down deep in to her fuzzy little pussy.

She gasped as I licked her tight little vagina and moaned as I sucked on her erect nub of a clitoris. She moved her hips and rubbed her silky thighs over my face and neck and pulled me closer to her. I stroked her silky thighs and nibbled her legs before licking her from her rosebud ass to the naval then worked my way back again. She made all the right moves and noises to let me know what felt good and what felt better.

I pulled myself up and kissed her mouth and felt her parted lips with my tongue before pressing my tongue into her mouth. She tasted so sweet and she sucked my tongue and our tongues danced in the cathedral of her mouth for a while. I pulled back and looked at her she had those emerald eyes closed as I massaged her breast. I wanted to go slow and get her fired up like a coal furnace before I took her gift to me. It was the least I could do after she had saved herself. She opened her eyes and smiled.

Christ! She was beautiful, I kissed her and let her roll up on top of me she grinned at me and said, "Oh Josh, you are so gentle and kind, but I have been waiting for you to plunge your hardened manhood into me for 27 years. Can you do it soon, before I loose my mind?"

I brushed back her hair and smiled at her, "Linda, can I have you climax for me first before I deflower you? I'd like to feel your virgin climax first, may I?"

She leaned down and kissed me, "Anything you want dearest sweet Joshua, anything." She smiled, her eyes dancing in the candle light, "Can I sit on your face?"

I shuttered and said, "You can sit on my face and welcome Linda." She took her time as I slid down, she put her legs on either side of my head and lowered herself to my lips. I brushed my lips against her and she quivered and pressed further down so that my tongue was circling her tight little opening and she moaned and began to rock her hips so I licked her from asshole to clit many times before she settled down to have me probe her virgin vagina with my tongue. She was wet now, really wet and her juices flowed over my face and I had my nose in her lips and she stroked my nose over her hard little clit as my tongue worked its way around her opening that now was pulsing and pinching my tongue. I was massaging her breasts and pulling her nipples and she was getting hotter and hotter.

She twitched her hips down suddenly and my nose flipped her clit firmly. She squeezed my head between her thighs and groaned and pushed down on my tongue which I flicked back and forth as far as I could inside her vagina. She made a noise I can't really describe and went "Ah AHHH!"

She folded over me, whimpered a little and went slack. I pushed her up with my arms and with some effort got her laid down and on her back. I rolled her on her side and kissed her she put her arm around me and said,"Oh do it now Josh. Do it now!"

I rolled her over on her back, got between her legs and pulled her knees up and out. I lubed my cock which was hard as could be. I pressed it to her virgin vagina and pressed firmly and slowly against her. It didn't go in at all. It was just pressed up against her and wasn't making any progress at all. I wiggled back and forth and up and down then her virgin vagina started to stretch and she moaned and pressed her hips up to me and I pushed and wiggled and it began to sink into her.

Finally she opened and my glans was in her. Fuck she was tight, but I pressed on and it started to move a little. I pulled back just a bit and then pressed forward, it slid in a little more and I felt some resistance but I didn't let up but pressed harder and she whimpered and jammed her hips against me and it was in. Oh not all the way but I had broken her hymen and she was crying a little and moaning as I pressed it in and pulled it out a little. Short stroking her about an inch at a time while she pulled my hips to her. I got a little deeper each stroke until I was maybe three quarters of my full length inside and she relaxed and rubbed my back.

"Let me rest a little Josh," She said and moaned a little.

"Did it hurt much Linda?"

"No not too much Josh. I just need to get used to your big cock in my tiny hole," She said and moved her hips experimental.

I stayed where I was and kissed her and she put her arms around my neck and I felt tears on my cheek. I kissed her and whispered, "Oh Linda I didn't want to hurt you."

"I know Josh I crying tears of joy. Now I am a woman." Linda hugged me and sobbed for a few moments and I pulled back and licked her hot tears off her face. She began to move her hips and I counter stroked a little letting her control the depth and pace. She moaned a little and stopped for a few moments so I stilled my hips and kissed her again and again. Slowly she began to stroke my cock in and out of her while moaning and she pressed it deeper into her. She was tight around her opening and a little looser inside, but she was hot inside and I had probably forty weasels on the fire.

I tried to hold off but her breasts were so soft and her silky thighs brushed against my hips and I had to hang on so hard that I couldn't feel her at all and it was breaking my heart to not think about my Goddess and yet she was there working me in and out of her heat. I held on and hoped she would finally overcome the hurt I had caused her and begin to enjoy feeling me inside of her.

Linda kissed me and said, "Cum inside me Josh. Let me feel your hot vital sperm swimming in my vagina. Make me a mother Josh inseminate me so I can feel that beautiful baby moving inside me. Oh please, please cum in me Josh." She worked her hips slowly and so I started to move in counterpoint with her and we let it grow, that aching fire. Linda was moaning and clutching me to her perfect soft breasts, Her soft smooth belly was bumping against me and I could feel the heat of her wrapped around my cock as I stroked in her bleeding pussy.

She moaned and gasped as her wetness dissipated and I felt her begin to clinch up every time I pushed in to her. "Fill me Josh Please," she pleaded. I tried to call forth the boys but after two pretty good climaxes I was coming up dry and I was actually crying because I couldn't cum!

I stopped trying and just released the weasels and tried once more the feel the love she had given me and so I kissed her and concentrated on the sweetness of her mouth and the feel of her soft smooth skin against me, but the fear and pain in her voice conflicted with all those feelings and I was crying hot tears down on her face and she was crying because she was in pain from the size of me in her and we collapsed and stopped moving. We lay there breathing hard and clutching each other. Finally I felt the joy of fucking Linda fade away and I just couldn't punish her any more, I pulled out of her and she cried, "Oh No Josh cum inside me and fill me with life. Don't go Josh Don't just take my virginity and leave me without the token of your sperm!"

I tried to kiss away the pain and fear. She wasn't having it. She twisted out from under me and turned her back to me sobbing in the pillow and not allowing me to comfort her. "Linda, we'll try again. I promise you I'll cum inside you and give you beautiful babies. They will snuggle at your perfect breast and love you for being the beautiful mother that you will be. Please listen to me."

Linda just sobbed in the pillow and so I cuddled to her and tried to calm her down. She just sobbed all the harder and I tried to think of something, anything that might help. Then it came to me. She was hurting because she had dried up. The pain and the blood had made her dry up. That had caused her more pain and made her drier until she was raw. That's it I realized, she needed an oil pressure lube and I had to make her let me do it.

"Linda, Linda listen to me. The reason you dried up is the pain and if I lubricate you it won't hurt so much. Please let me try a technique I know that will take away the pain and make it feel much better and then I won't be so worried about hurting you then I can fill you with beautiful babies."

She slowly turned and faced me again. She was still sobbing a little and she looked miserable but there in her eyes I saw a glimmer of hope. She sobbed "What can you do to make it feel good again?"

"I can lubricate you with oil and once you're slick inside it won't hurt so much and it will make it much better. Can I try it so we don't waste the sacrifice of your virginity?"

She calmed down a little and I pulled out a towel and dried her eyes and made her blow her nose. She smiled briefly, "Okay, anything to make the babies Josh."

I jumped out of bed and ran to my parlor and pulled out a bottle of oil and ran back. I made Linda lie on her back and pulled her legs up. I saw that her lovely skin was covered with drying blood, she was awfully raw around her vagina but I poured a little oil into her pit and then put my lips around her opening and blew until she took some oil into her. I leaned back and let her blow her pussy fart out then tried it again and then once more. I lubed my finger and pressed it slowly into her and she cried out a little but she found the oil helped. Now my only problem was how to revitalize junior.

I tried pulling on him and squeezing but it didn't work. "Linda I need some help I need you to raise the dead."

She looked at me and when I pointed to it laying there all soft and limp she burst out into tears again. I kissed her and massaged her perfect titties and a played with her but with her crying and me being so anxious it wasn't working. "Fuck me," I thought, "How can I get aroused in a sea of tears?"

I said, "Linda there is no other option you'll have to suck it to make it hard and that means you have to stop crying about life being unfair and deal with the reality of the situation. God Damn woman do you want a baby or not!"

I must have shocked her out of her despair because she looked at me and dried her eyes, blew her nose and nodded at me. She slid down and put her soft warm lips on my bloody dick and began to suck me. I lay back and tried to clear my mind of the anguish I had been feeling. I concentrated on her mouth and my memories of her loving me. It started to work. Junior was responding and I felt the anxiety fade and soon the joy of the perfect woman sucking my cock had me about ready to climax.

I was hard again so I pulled her up roughly, flipped her over on her back and climbed between her legs and pressed my hard dick to her abused pussy. I slipped in fairly easily now that she was lubed and had expanded a bit. I still pressed it in slowly though as she was still pretty sore and tight.

She moaned and said, "Oh Josh it does feel so much better now."

I stroked her slowly letting her feel the goodness of lubricated sex, but I didn't wait for her, no I was going to fill her up, she might or might not climax but that was of no concern to me. All I wanted was to climax myself

This was no longer recreational it was procreational and I wasn't going to let my feelings for her effect me. I felt the surge starting to build and I fed it a bit as she was starting to respond and her moans changed from pain to joy. I kept up the slow short stroke I had established but did move around so I was hitting her G-spot and she responded to it.

"Oh Josh, it feels so good now, Oh, Oh, Oh!" she said as I pumped her pussy. She continued to react to the feeling and was actively humping me. I was gathering up the few boys left to cast forth and hopefully impregnate Linda on this night of her deflowering. I was pressing deeper but still hitting her G-spot and she was working her hips reaching for it and I thought we might turn disaster into victory for us both when I felt my balls starting to pump and the surge came forth and I pushed into her hard and climaxed.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers