Spreading Seeds Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

She didn't stop humping me. She must have felt my twitching cock in her savaged pussy but she kept it up and I spurted again and grunted. She humped faster and moaned as I collapsed and she just kept moving but slowly stopped after milking me as much as she could.

I was limp on her chest and she was still moving and moaning, she bucked a little and collapsed under me moaning and clutching my limp body to her. I tried to kiss her but I hadn't the power to move more than my lips and she held me to her a long time.

After several minutes I regained my strength and lifted up on my elbows and pulled her knees up and made a semi-sloppy withdrawal. I pulled her leg up, got a cushion under her butt and put her arms under her knees, "Just stay like that," I gasped and fell beside her. "Oh Linda, I think we made it happen. It wasn't much but there is enough sperm inside you to do the job.

She moaned and said, "Oh thank you Josh. Thank you so much for everything. Just lick my clit a little will you. I need to climax again. Oh please Josh."

I kissed her cheek and forced myself to crawl down and pushed her heels aside. I kissed her bloody cunt and licked the oily bloody refuse of her virginity until she climaxed. I reached up for a towel and wiped up the mess on her ass and swabbed the mess off my dick. I pulled a blanket over us and cuddled against my goddess falling into a deep sound satisfied sleep.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers