Spreading Seeds Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I took the pipe and looked at the bottle. It was perfect to the eye, all the curves were smooth and regular there was a color pattern in the clay itself, the glaze came down the neck in a pattern of swirls and the "A D" was precise and only 10 millimeters high perfectly aligned in italic script.

"Perfect." I declared and June beamed.

"I see she got back before me." April said "That was quick, June" April kissed June on the cheek and sat June on her lap. "What did you bring?"

The case contained a rectangular ceramic tray with twenty small square depressions. Each depression contained a thin dark paste.

June got out a small scraper and pointed them out," I think that, remembering the purpose of Josh's visit, we'll try some very light doses of some ideas I'm working on. Josh shall have number 3 it's not as stony and gives you vigor." June looked up at me and smiled "I believe that April will want some number 16. It is ethereal and will allow her to study the spiritual endeavor. For me I'm going to try number 11."

"How long will this last and what are the after effects?" I asked, not being sure of their pharmacology.

"About 20 minutes and then it will taper off, less time to metabolize that that beer.' June said.

April asked, "What about the explanations you said you would give?"

"Well fire up the pipe and I'll start." June scraped up some Number 11 for herself and primed the pipe

I began as June packed the pipe, "We talk about evoking the Goddess, that is getting you to evoke your own goddess, nurturer of life to prepare yourself for insemination. Your ovulation cycles and body temperatures and length of time you are fertile and a lot of different factors relating to the size of your cervical opening and well a lot of factors. We find that a woman is most likely to conceive if she is relaxed and has had at least one good climax before and one after we climax. This means things can get sloppy and so we try to maintain the fluids in the woman for at least 20 minutes to improve the odds that one sperm in a million and a half will meet up with one of your eggs and implant itself in your womb. We advocate the use of the Egg position to hold the fluids in the cavity for 30 minutes. I'll show you that later."

"Now this is not strictly biologic science, it is something more, it is the fruition of our species and there is something spiritual about being around at the beginning of anything as magical as the rebirth of humankind."

"Oh Josh that's why we want to do this together," June said. "To share that magic moment together in our own home and in our own bed."

"Well fire up the pipe and we'll get started."

June fired the pipe taking the whole hit of a tiny ball of scrapings.

June prepared April's hit, April smiled and took it, holding it in and never coughed.

I waited for a moment as June prepared my own tiny sample. She put the pipe to my lips and I took a deep drag as she fired the pipe with a pine splinter. When I saw the tiny ball had been consumed I opened the throttle on the pipe and took the hit.

There was no sensation of burning or irritation, fascinating! June started to laugh. I thought it odd for a second and then April started to laugh. I didn't even feel the hit. Perhaps I was cheated? Then it hit me and I started to laugh. We laughed all the way to the bedroom.

Once in the smaller northern dome the house felt much more intimate. The ceilings were lower and the walls were hung with fabric in different colors. A large mottled blue and green glass skylight let in various hues of light so that even in daylight the room was peaceful. In the center of the room was a rectangular bed with a headboard and side tables. Behind the head board was a sitting area with multicolored pillows. June led us into the setting area and jumped into the pillows laughing.

"Well ladies we reach a point that we must approach our subject. April how do we get you aroused?" I asked she didn't answer but looked to June who laughed and said, "We usually start by kissing and then fondling." June slid close to April and touched her face. June turned to me, "Isn't she beautiful. So smart and so capable and strong. I just love her."

June kissed April on the lips and the effect was electric. April wrapped June up in a firm hug and flipped her on her back. April kissed June on the lips, chin cheek and forehead. She unbuttoned both her shirt and June's by ripping them off and putting her face in one of Junes firm but small breasts. April sucked June's nipples and kissed her all over the breasts. She was ever moving and was trying to rip the belt off June when I took her hand and she looked up and smiled and reached out and started to unbutton my shirt.

This time April was polite and took my shirt and hung it and my pants in a hidden closet behind the draperies that lined the room. By the time she got back June had stripped and I was just getting out of my underpants. April unbuckled her bra and let her breasts assume their natural full firm upwardly pointing posture. She wasn't extremely big breasted but what she had was impressive

April unbuckled her belt and fell on her butt as she tried to take off her pants without taking off her shoes first. That got her laughing so hard that we had to take her shoes and pants off for her.

Both women were trimmed and prepared, word was getting around it seemed. We got April between us and I kissed her lightly. She put her hand on my head and met my lips firmly using some tongue action and I was getting concerned we would never get the washing part done.

June distracted her by caressing her breasts and I moved away a bit allowing June and April to neck while I stroked April's legs lightly. April was going to be a problem. She was big and powerful and demanded her share and would take it. I decided that we needed to get the washing done.

I pulled April's legs apart easily and stroked her pussy for a temperature check and she was getting wet. April already had her finger in June who was moaning.

I got them to their feet and June kissed me, only then April kissed me wantonly and with gusto. April laughed and picked June up in her arms and walked into the bath room. I followed feeling the hit starting to subside a little. I was still a little too stoned not to laugh at their obvious joy in touching each other

The bathroom was illuminated by two light pipes, one over the twin sinks on one side of the room and another over the bath area that was separated from the main room by sheets of gray and blue glass. The light pipes didn't appear to work as well as the ones I saw up at the facility Map Room, but they provided much more light than a candle or lamp for no cost.

April had lowered June to her toes and she held June to her and they kissed for a long time. I was feeling left out and went up behind April and hugged her from behind. She turned her head and I kissed her on the cheek, and down her neck. April leaned her head back and I kissed her shoulder and June put her face in April's chest and stroked her nipples as I worked my way around to where I could kiss April on the lips.

June moved a little and I stroked April's breast for the first time. It was smooth, smooth and firm, about like the average breast. Her nipples were large and as I pulled them they started growing firm. April started to moan, I reached down to take her temperature and found June had gone to her knees and was kissing April on the belly and thighs. June moved out of my way and I cupped April's pubis in my hand and felt it damp, warm and soft.

I stopped kissing April and just stroked her breast until April opened her eyes and looked at me. June was still kissing April. I felt June's hand cover mine and she pressed my hand more firmly to April. April smiled at me and said, "You were going to wash us?"

"Oh yes," I said, "The Kiva is very strict about that. I mean I'm more than willing to just set back and watch but If I don't get involved we don't accomplish our goal which is a baby in that belly right?" and I stroked her belly and bush. June got back to her feet and said, "let's get wet then," and pulled a chain that dangled from the ceiling.

Warm water started falling like a heavy rain on the three of us and surprised me. I stepped back from the downpour and it stopped. I wiped the water from my eyes and face and looked up. A large metal pan with holes in it was above me. April said, "How do you like my shower?"

"Do that again. "I said.

June laughed and said, "I love it except it gets my hair wet every time I use it and sometimes I don't want my hair wet." She pulled the chain again and a heavy down pour came from the pan for 10 seconds or so. June was kissing April as the water fell in a shining cascade on the two lovely women who unfortunately could completely ignore me.

"Ladies I fear that I have forgotten my soap." I said.

June looked at me in panic. "Do you need your soap or will any soap do?"

I smiled and said, "Any soap will do although we generally try to use our own because it is milder than most of the soaps you find."

June kissed April's breast, sucking her nipple and said, "We can try out my soap. I'm working on a soap formula." June said as she pulled a towel off the stack at the entrance to the shower. She dried hurriedly and left April and I naked, wet and looking at each other.

"Well are you aroused yet," I asked to make conversation while we waited for June.

April stepped toward me and opened her arms so I held her, "Josh I was aroused when I saw my socks fit down at the dining hall." She stroked my face and rubbed her nipples across my chest. "It was all I could do to not rip off your clothes and fuck you right on the bench."

June came in and had a jar with her. "I still haven't got it to set up but it will work." She said holding out the jar.

In the jar was a paste I took some on my fingertips and rubbed it. It was smooth and smelled slightly of wild flowers. I rubbed some on April's nipple and when the soap hit the water droplets on her breast it liquefied and spread out on her breast lubricating my fingers and making April's breast smooth and slippery. "This will work." I said and June smiled at me and sat the tub in a holder on the wall made of shiny metal.

I stroked April's back and looked at June, "June why don't we start with you first. Then we won't disrupt the rhythm for April as we transition, OK?"

June looked at me then at April who smiled and nodded. "Ok, but April gets to help, right?"

"Oh yes I'll explain as I go and let April arouse your goddess I'll just assist where the Ritual of the Kiva demands it."

June hugged April then pulled the chain with the glee of a teenager, and the rains came.

I moved June into the crouch, hands on knees feet slightly apart. "April why don't you kiss June. I am going to first wash her back and massage her for a while." While the women figured out the most comfortable way to kiss with June bent over I put a little soap paste on my hand and stroked June's shoulders and back.

They kissed for a while and I worked lower and lower, cupping Junes nice little ass in my hands and then slipping up her back massaging the muscles along her spine. Then women were ignoring me as far as I could tell so I slipped my hand down Junes butt crack and soaped her up all over her pubis and then knelt to stroke the insides of her legs and down to her ankles. June was moderately hairy and so I naturally gravitated to her smoothest parts. She spread her legs even more and gasped when I started to penetrate her with my fingers.

I went easy, first for her comfort and second because I had nothing else to do for the next five hours, when the bath house would open and I had to shampoo a couple of clients, one who paid her bill with blowjobs, or excuse me, RTA, Resistance Training Assistance.

I stood June up and said, "I need to rinse your behind," I slipped my hand down her butt crack demonstrating the amount of soap on her ass and the length of my finger, up her anus.

June didn't startle or move away, she just stroked April's breast and leaned over and kissed me. I figured, they were the customers and said, "April why don't you wash June's lovely chest for me. Pay particular attention to her nipples and massage them fully feeling for lumps or imperfections."

April laughed and said, "My Juney has no imperfections, even her moles are charming." But I pulled the chain again and the water helped a little to rinse off some of the soap on June's back. April soaped her hands and then kissing June she began to massage June's breasts while I fondled June's ass and pubis.

April was stroking June under her arms and slid her sudsy hands around her to her back, the two of them rubbed their breasts together and I just contented myself with drawing amusing shapes on June's ass with the suds.

I pulled the chain but the warm water just seemed to make them slide more easily and so I took some soap and started April's back. April was strong and I could feel her muscles working under her skin as she moved to get closer to June only to slip off and have to start again. I let them play. It really didn't matter if I aroused April or June did. What mattered is they would share as much as possible in the conception of their child.

I'll admit that the sight of them in the bright light of the bath room was something new. Generally we can't see too much, except for when we do it outside like I did with Astral and the two of them were quite lovely and I was more than a little stoned, but they were happy and I wasn't working too hard just rubbing April's magnificent ass and playing my own game of 'Gopher Gopher, Where's the Gopher,' when April turned and said, "Josh Don't we need to wash you?"

"Oh yes, Josh let us wash you!" June said and pulled the chain.

The water rained down again and I stepped into it as April rubbed my chest and back from one side while June got some soap and gave some to April. They then started each with one hand on my chest and one hand on my back. They were looking at each other and just playing with me but I didn't care, that is until April started stroking my penis.

Now I'd be the last to tell you that I don't take pleasure in my Mission to "Save the Universe as We Know It", but I guess it was the smoke. I let all the controls down for a second and my penis started to swell and the women just stroked it harder praising its length and girth and I was this close to letting the demons fly when I caught myself.

I began the Way of the Weasel in my mind closing out all distraction and damned if it didn't work. I caught my breath. It was a close thing and April didn't deserve anything but my best shot.

"Oh April I killed it!" June said and laughed.

April looked at me like I had kicked her puppy and squeezed my dick a little, "What's wrong it was strong and virile one moment and then it was limp?"

"Control ladies." I touched each of them then smiled, "You two are so in love that I makes me love each of you. Now it is true that the men of the Kiva do love each woman while we make love to her by metaphorically making her the Mother Goddess of ancient times. But I felt the love come to me from you and I couldn't allow myself to squander the sperm I have hoarded to impregnate April today. I am sorry April, "I said and caressed her cheek.

"You mean you can get it to comeback?" April the straight foreword one asked.

I laughed , "Oh yes, I just need to rinse off and the two of you are all slippery and while I could resist each of you alone, the chemistry of the two of you together is more than mortal man can resist."

April smiled at June and said, "I was going to show you this tonight but now is a good time." She reached up and pulled a chain against the wall and then another to a hammered copper chute Water came out of a lighted cavity in the wall pouring in a single sheet of water over the sandstone shelf that decorated a corner of the bath. The water hit the copper chute and poured out into the room at shoulder height in a single crystal stream.

"Oh you got it to work, just like you said you would!" June exploded and started kissing April and hopping around laughing. She ran to the water and rinsed herself. She could move back and forth to adjust just where the stream would hit her from ankles to chin. She backed up trying each step back and the fountain would put the stream anywhere she wanted to rinse which appeared to be her pussy, before she turned and said, "Here try it right there," and pulled April around until the crystal stream splashed on April's belly.

"Now move back slowly and just feel," June said.

April slowly backed up and the stream splashed lower. She got to a point where the stream just splashed on her pussy lips and she laughed and smiled at June and kissed her. "You see just like I said, right?"

"Josh come and try it before we run out of hot water," April said and began to rinse herself.

As I rinsed in the rapidly cooling water, June told me how April had reformed the copper chute that had been a decoration in the living room when the shower pan idea had got June's hair wet, April had come up the idea of the shower wall and modified the copper to form the folded chute.

"She told me it would work and that it would allow me to choose what I wanted wet." June said, "She is just amazing isn't she?"

April smiled and told me, "Well the shower pan saves water. It only used half a bucket at a time; the stream uses a bucket a minute. That's why it is cooler. I was trying to make it warm enough to not be shocking and cool enough that June wouldn't stand under it and waste water. Of course in the summer it will get warmer as the solar heaters will be more efficient."

The three of us dried each other and retired to the bedroom. They had cooled down and I needed to warm up a little myself, so I suggested we play Kiss the Monkey.

"How do you play that," June asked.

"First we need three towels," I said.

June went and got the towels then looked at me expectantly.

"Then we all get into bed under the covers," I said.

April got into the bed and June joined her, I slipped in and had April get in the middle. Then I pulled the covers up to our chins and put my hands behind my head and lay back on the pillow. They did the same and I said, "There we are getting warmer already." June giggled and April said "Ok, how do we play Kiss the Monkey?"

I looked at her and rolled over and put my head in my hand, "April can go first because it is her insemination day." The women looked at each other and grinned and laughed. "Anyway she picks a spot on her that is hairy and that becomes the Monkey, but she doesn't tell us where, we have to guess and kiss the Monkey before April can tell us if we are right."

June rolled over and said, "That's a silly game. I know exactly where the "Monkey" will be." The covers showed the lump of her arm move as she touched the expected site of the Monkey and April laughed.

"You may think you do, but if you think of it, a woman is covered with hair." My hand captured June's on April's belly. I moved it slowly up April's abdomen and circled the navel with June's fingers. "If you touch very lightly and look very closely there are very few places the size of your lips that aren't covered with fine downy hair. So April can pick the delicate fine hair on her ear or a spot two inches below her belly button, or anywhere."

"I'll bet I can find it." June said

"April got a spot picked out?" I asked

April nodded, "And you'll never find it," She said to June and pursed her lips.

June pulled back the blankets and kneeled over April looking at her smiling and thinking. She smiled and leaned down and kissed April on the base of the throat and moved to her collar bone and out to her armpit, kissed her pit softly and ran her tongue up Aprils arm. Aprils shivered and laughed but, No Monkey.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers