Spreading Seeds Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June touched April's breast and very lightly ran her fingertips over the surface, looked at me and said, "I can feel them. You have to touch very lightly or not at all." April moaned and said, "Find the monkey don't monkey around."

June leaned down and kissed April on the nipple and ran her tongue over the aeorla and then sucked the nipple out and it snapped back and shook April's whole breast. "No Monkey there but I'll find it," and she slid down to April's chest level and threw the covers over her head.

I looked at April who was smiling and watching the lump that was June under the covers, "April I wanted to thank you again for the socks." I said.

She turned to me and smiled saying, "Oh I would have given you the socks if I had realized you were wearing those rags. I was surprised... Oh Oh Juney," April stopped talking and her face twisted up and she arched her back. Juney may not have found the Monkey but she had gotten April's attention. I rubbed April's breast under the covers while Juney kissed, licked, sucked or stroked what ever she had found down there.

June changed positions and April caught her breath. She smiled lazily at me, "June is so loving, she can do that for hours, it seems like." I rolled over and kissed April who returned my kiss hungrily but left her arms behind her head.

She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "You found my monkey, but let's not tell Juney, mmm?"

I smiled at her and nodded and kissed her monkey again and nibbled her lips while June searched April's stomach and finally her head came out of the covers, "Hot down there," She said brushing back her hair.

I reached over and kissed April and said, "Maybe you just looked too low?"

June and April smiled at each other and June snuggled up and began kissing April's neck and cheeks and finally kissed her lips. June worked her way up so she lay on April's chest and straddled her. April's arms captured June in a hug and they kissed for a while until June came up on her arms for breath, "Found the Monkey did I?"

April stroked her cheek and forgot all about me.

I was warm not only from the covers and two hot females in the bed, but warm in my heart knowing that I could help make these two's dreams a reality. "Ok June's turn." I said.

June and April switched positions and June put her arms behind her head and laughed at me, "I've got a spot all picked out. Go find it." She laughed and April kissed her mouth.

April kissed her mouth and cheeks, along June neck and ear. June just let her and April soon moved lower.

June?" I asked.

"Yes Josh?" She turned to look at me.

I got close to her ear and I said, "I'm a little worried about April."

She whispered back, "Why?"

"I was supposed to make her climax in the bath. But I got distracted, "Can you get her to climax for me?"

June smiled at me when I pulled back and looked at her.

She threw her chin to one side, indicating she wanted to whisper but when I got close she kissed me, and then whispered "I'll see what I can do." She twisted and her hands went under the covers and it appeared she had Aprils head in her hands and her knees were coming up.

"Enjoy a little game of Kiss the Monkey, do you?" I asked June who had closed her eyes and was smiling.

She didn't open her eyes just reacted to Aprils lips on her belly, "Oh I thought it was a silly game but I find it has its attractions,"

I kissed her lightly. "You said you wanted to share. I hope you are enjoying the sharing. I'm trying to make it fun as well as an impregnation."

June opened her eyes and said, "Josh why don't you go bring the pipe and my sample case in here."

I smiled and patted her cheek. "Have fun," I whispered into her ear and got out of bed.