Spreading Seeds Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

"Chief?"

"Yes"

I said, "Lenore came into the store just now and, well I told her that I had the afternoon off and made a date for this afternoon. Sarge is going to keep Leona busy this afternoon so I can get in to see the Bunker in daylight."

She looked at me and nodded, "I thought you had serviced her last night. Isn't it a little soon for another go-round?"

"The facility gave her four nights off since she's in season and she's anxious." I said. Hopeful that as a woman the Chief would understand.

She thought about it for and second, "Ok I'll tell you what. I'll clear it with Sarge, you take the next three days off and stay as close to Lenore as you can and find out as much as you can about the bunker. Then if you can get free tonight come by my quarters anytime after dinner and brief me on what you find."

"Ok," I said.

"Something wrong?" she asked seeing my expression.

"Well I made an appointment to see April Desoto tomorrow and I don't know how... Well I wanted to see the combine she designed and she was going to show me how it works and all."

The Chief looked at me quizzically and asked, "How do you know April Desoto?"

"June introduced us and they wanted a special service and we ... Well we..."

The Chief put her hand up, grinned and nodded, "Ok I get the idea. She designed a combine?"

"Yeah, it uses horse power but the horse is on the machine and doesn't tromp down the barley by dragging the harvester behind him."

She asked me, "Have you seen April's house?"

"Oh yeah, It's really nice and April and June have fixed it up real well. You should see her shower room, it's beautiful."

She smiled and nodded, "I'll be sure to ask about it. Evelyn Riley is going to take Ginny and I up to see it today. Evelyn said it's the house of the future."

"It is real nice. Tell April and June hello for me if you have a chance."

"I'll do that. Come by tonight and brief me on the bunker. Now go on and do what you do best." She was smiling at me as I went out the door.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12