Spreading Seeds Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

She did the same for herself then dipped her spoon taking one slice of the venison and some gazpacho and tasted it her face very serious as she chewed and rolled it over her tongue. She nodded and looked at me.

I dipped my spoon and tasted the soup and venison. The textures of the raw onion and the tomato contrasted with the texture of the meat. The flavor of the meat was not quite strong enough to overpower the gazpacho so it blended nicely. I nodded, "Very good, refreshing and filling, but the slices are too thin." I took another dip catching two slices this time and tried. I smiled and chewed and Lenore tried two slices.

She chewed and nodded, "I see what you mean. I'll set the slicer a little fatter next time," and began to eat in earnest.

I was hungry and ate too. We finished up the gazpacho and most of the venison. There were only two pieces left on the platter as I spooned up the last of my gazpacho and took a long sip of tea.

"You're sure I can't tempt you to finish up the venison?" Lenore said smiling at me.

"No I'm so full now I need to unbuckle my belt." I said and sat back from the table.

Lenore looked at me and smiled then she pushed up on her halter and popped out one sexy nipple and held her breast up and as I watched she laid one slice of the venison on her nipple and held it out to me. "Tempted Now?" she said smiling.

"Now you're cheating," I said and leaned over and took the venison in my mouth along with her nipple. I folded the slice of venison back into my mouth and sucked her nipple and teased it with my tongue, then sat back and chewed the venison smiling at her.

She reached over and pushed the other nipple out and laid the last slice of venison on her warm soft nipple and looked at me expectantly. I swallowed the venison in my mouth and took her left breast in my fingertips and sucked the last of the venison off her right nipple while stroking her breast and looking into her eyes, I chewed slowly and tickled her nipple with my fingers. She kissed me softly. "Now we need to lie down for a while. Don't you think?" she said and raised her eyebrows.

"Do you want to go inside?" I asked.

"No why don't we lay by the pool and let the sun warm us. I miss the light. I have some cushions that will be good in the corridor."

She took my hand a led me to the door in the west wall. She opened it wide and beckoned me inside. Along the far wall were canvas covered cushions taller than I am and wide enough for two, if they were friendly. "Get two," she said.

I released the strap that held them to the wall, took two of the cushions out by the pool while Lenore got a couple of towels and a cloth then closed the door.

I laid out the cushions side by side and Lenore said, "No put one on top of the other. I stacked the cushions and she spread a colorful cloth over them and tucked it in under them the she looked at me. She still had her breasts out of her halter and was cupping her right breast and twirling her nipple in her fingers. "You ate so much perhaps you'd like to get out of those tight pants?"

I looked at her and she rocked back and forth shaking her breasts at me. "I think that sounds like a great idea," I said and sat down, took off my boots and socks and then stood and removed my pants, folded them and laying them on the warm concrete.

Lenore said, "Why don't you bring the tea over here and bring the jug too."

I went and got the tea and turned. As I turned and looked at her Lenore unhooked the halter and took it off folding it and tossed it on my pants then still looking at me as I brought the tea, untied her skirt and whipped it off flashing a big smile and the fact that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. She laughed and spun letting the sun hit her whole body.

I sat the jug down and put the glasses beside it. I looked at Lenore and took her hands in mine and kept up the spinning slowly pulling her to me. She was warm and soft as her belly hit mine. She stood on her toes and kissed me. We kissed briefly and she lowered herself, sliding down my chest and kissing my neck and chest, then laid her head on my chest and pressed her hips against me.

"Josh?"

"Yes Lenore," I answered, while contemplating how slippery she was going to get.

"Would you pose for me?" she asked in a small voice.

I tipped her chin up and asked, "Pose, how?"

She stepped back holding my hands, "Well flex your muscles and let me just look at you in the sunlight? I just want to look at you for a while, just a minute or two, Would you?"

"Would you pose for me too?" I asked and brushed the hair back from her face.

"Ok!" she said eagerly. "I'll lie down and pose; you stand up here and pose. Ok?"

"Sure," I said, She clapped her hands and laughed, and ran and lay on the pad facing me, her head propped in her hand, her other arm along her legs. "Now pose for me Josh."

I raised my arms and flexed my muscles and turned and flexed my thighs in a kneeling motion and while she laughed and gave me directions. I could feel her eyes on me and it was exciting in a way, probably being stoned had something to do with it. I turned to her and said, "Now you,"

I faced her still changing poses as she shook her hair over her face and reached up to brushed the hair back and gave me a look that would melt glaciers. Her hand slid up her belly to her breast slowly then back down to her muff, which she stroked and smiled at me.

She lifted her knee and slid her leg back a bit allowing more of her bush to show and gave me a pouty face and brought her hand up and cupped her breast slowly teasing the nipple and then lifted her breast and sucking her own nipple. Licking around the Areole and looking up at me. I kept up changing poses and she kept changing poses. She finally slid her hand down and stroked her muff lightly while opening her legs and stroking farther down her crotch.

She was watching me now her eyes bright and a slight smile on her face as her middle finger pressed down between the lips of her pussy. I let up on the first control and slowly my penis erected itself and her finger stroked deeper and deeper. She eyes blinked closed and still she rubbed.

I could see she was wet and her finger started to circle on her clit. Her eyes opened and she said, "Come closer and let me see you."

I came up and stood almost over her and she rolled back a bit and stroked her finger over her slit. I was looking at her face and then down at the fingers now stroking in her pussy and up on her clit. "Kneel down on the pad," she said.

I knelt and reached to stroke her breast but she rolled on to her back and spread her legs, her hand came up and she grasped my erection at the tip and stroked her pussy juice on my glans and grasped the tip and squeezed lightly.

"Lenore can I kiss you." I asked.

"Only if you put this," and she squeezed my dick, "Where it fits best."

I smiled and bent to kiss her lips. She kissed me back and I stretched out along side her and stroked her breast. I kissed her and maneuvered myself over her and lowered my hips and her hand guided me into her. She was so wet that penetration was easy, in two easy strokes I had reached my limit and I waved it around by rotating my hips. Then I sank on to her chest and getting my elbows under me to take my weight started a slow stroke and felt her respond. We kissed and I slid lower so I was just holding still as she popped me in and out of her slowly and evenly while rubbing cheeks with me and making soft noises in my ear. I nibbled her earlobe and neck and she twisted her head to give me more access to her smooth neck.

She was starting to speed up the stroke and take me deeper into her when she stopped and grasped my chest and held me still for a second and let out a long sigh. "Oh I do love that heaven number eleven. How about you Josh?"

I didn't answer I was too busy sorting out the weasels. For a second and I took a deep breath of the piney air cool and fresh and let it out, "Oh it has its attractions." I answered breathlessly.

"Oh Josh, let me on top," she said excitedly, "I want some sun on my back."

We squirmed and flipped over and I popped out of her about half way around but she just laughed and kept moving. She straddled me on hands and knees and kissed me and let me squeeze her titties then moved up and dangled them in my face and wiped my face with her smooth breasts as I stroked her wet slit with two fingers, cupping under her and massaging her clit.

When she backed away I let my fingers press on her belly and up between her breasts and along her throat until her lips sucked the juice off my fingers and then she licked the juices off my damp dick before kissing it on the tip and licking it. I admit that it jumped and bounced as she did, but I was in full control at the time.

She straddled me and move up on her knees until her knees were on either side of my chest, her hands in her hair, her elbows out and she said, "Don't you just love the sun on your body. It's like little tongues of flame licking you." She bent and leaned back reaching for me. She took hold of me by the tip and guided herself back until it touched her warm wet lips.

"Ah target acquired," she said and smiled at me as she slowly rocked her hips and slipped it in. Her hands were on her knees and my right hand was stroking the inside of her thigh and my left hand was stroking her breasts.

"Lenore that feels amazing." I said savoring the smoothness that was surrounding my penis and the smoothness of the thighs and breasts. I was watching her all the time and her eyes never left mine, except to look down at the source of the pleasure then up at me, her face contorting pleasantly. She slid down and forced me deeper into her and rocked harder and then she closed her eyes and leaned back and lifted her hips stroking along her pubic bone and putting her hands in her hair and waving her breasts in the sunlight.

She screamed and slammed into me hard, leaned forward, stroked a couple of times and whimpered. I could feel the contractions in her pussy go on for twenty or thirty seconds and she leaned down, her breasts dangled above my chest were tempting targets for my idle fingers.

She finally fell on to my chest and slid her legs down and lay them on my legs and propped her chin on my chest looking at me kind of dreamily just holding me between her legs and smiling. "Oh Josh, I'd been thinking about this since we saw each other in the trading post. As I chopped the gazpacho the spices tantalized me and I almost climaxed when I handled the meat." She laughed.

I rubbed her neck and stroked her back. "We ought to get out of the sun soon."

"I know but I am stuck here, there is an attraction I just can't reject yet." She said as she laid her cheek on my chest. She slowly rose up and spread her legs sliding up and taking me all into her before she leaned down and picked up the towel next to the pad. "I'm afraid that when I pull out it's going to be very wet." She said.

I took the towel from her hand and had her raise up a little and pushed the towel down around my dick and back up the other side. Then I pushed her hips down and waved it deep inside her. She moaned but looked straight at me and rotated her hips. Then slid up and my dick hit my belly, plop! And a wave of warm fluid issued from Lenore and most of it was caught by the towel the rest was spreading over my belly. It felt good.

She grabbed the other towel and rubbed her crotch with it and letting me look at her with her legs wide open. I watched her as she dabbed at her pussy and waved it at me, and I sopped up the swamp on my belly and wiped my dick and waved it at her. She laughed and stroked her pussy.

We picked up the tea things and our clothes and took them back to the table. I helped Lenore put the things away in the cooler and she packed up the box and self lighting lamp and put the #11 jar in her clothes and held it in one hand led me by the dick, because I had my clothes and boots in my hands.

We went to the kitchen first and Lenore sat the clothes and jar on the table and I laid mine down too. She had the only light, the small oil lantern and she opened a metal door and refilled a jug with ice and then went to the kitchen and sat the jug down. I moved around to see what she was doing. She looked up and saw me, "Here hold the light up." She said, so I held the light up and watched. She poured the contents of a pan through a strainer funnel in to the iced jug. She sat down the pan and pressed the strainer with her knuckles and put the strainer in the pan. I moved the light to see what was in the pan. I saw what looked like perhaps four or five large Sativa buds in the strainer and a large amount of mint.

"Lenore did you use the #11 in the tea?" I asked.

"Oh yes, that's what makes it special." She said. "I some times use #18 for tea but it isn't special the way that number eleven is. Don't you feel the hunger? It is never really intense but it is persistent. Don't you feel it?"

I looked at her, "Lenore I know what you mean. I have this urge to bend you over and fondle your pussy, just to feel the way the lips part and how you clit hides in your hood." She took my hand and pressed it to her pussy.

"I have this urge," She said.

"Oh yes I said splitting her lips and stroking softly.

"Yes, to rub warm honey on your penis," Her hot hand wrapped itself around my erection and squeezed, "and then put it my pussy and work it up a little. Then you could lick the sweetened drippings from my wet lips. How does that sound?"

"Could you make that mint flavored honey?"

"Easily" she said and squeezed a little harder.

"Lenore, you are a very beguiling woman," and I kissed her and stroked her soft pussy while holding the lantern in the other hand.

"Lenore?"

"Yes Josh?"

"We were doing something before we were doing what we're doing now?"

"Yes Josh?"

"What was it?"

"Oh," she said pushing her hips into my fingers, "I was getting some tea. I thought we could take it to my room and get comfortable and look out the window or something. How does that sound?"

"Better than holding this lamp up," and kissed her. I slid my fingers out of her and cupped her and pressed my hand to her then released her.

She squeezed my dick a little and stroked it. and led me by the dick to the table. She released me and looked at the table, she turned, "Rats we have to get dressed in order to carry everything. She put on her blouse and wrapped and retied her skirt while I hopped into my pants and shirt and put on my boots with out socks which I put in my pocket.

Lenore opened the box and the jar and took out a whole bud and put it in the box and reclosed the jar and took the lamp to a cabinet and took out two common drinking cups, she looked up at me, "I don't want to risk the crystal in the dark," she said. She handed me the two cups and the jug. She picked up the lantern and the box and led me down the hall and up to her room.

The light in her room was more than enough for her to hang the lantern on the wall outside her room and turn the wick down. We entered and I saw that it was bigger than I had remembered in the dark. The windows had a green tinge and I was able to see all 360 degrees

There appeared to be three other lookout posts at the corners of what must be the courtyard, although I could only see the north and west walls from Lenore's room. She had built a platform on the north side of the room and on it sat two rocking chairs. One with arms and cushions and one with a carved wood seat without arms.

She reached around me from the back and pressed herself to me. "Uhmm You are so warm." She said.

I turned and opened my shirt, "Get a little closer Lenore"

She smiled and unbuttoned the two buttons she had buttoned in the kitchen and rubbed her breasts on my chest. "Nice Hunh?"

"Yes very nice. How about some tea?"

"Oh Josh," she said and backed up and looked at the cup I offered her.

She took one of the cups and allowed me to pour for both of us and then I sat the jug down on a table. Lenore drank the heady brew, sat her cup down and took off my shirt and made me sit and take off my boots and pants. Then she took off her skirt but tied the blouse under her breasts leaving them accessible but mysterious. She smiled at me and said, "Want to come up and we'll sit and smoke a joint?"

I took the jug and waved her on.

She mounted the platform and sat waved me into the armed chair while she sat in the wooden one and opened the box and began to roll not one, but three not so slim joints.

She rocked as she rolled the joints. She was leaned over the box and rocking with her hips slowly. She hummed a little and smiled up at me as she worked.

"Is this your mother's chair?" I asked.

"No it's mine too. I just wanted the Bitterwater chair and besides I'm so wet that I'd stain the cushions." She laughed and handed me a joint. "Do you want to look out over the court yard or over the valley?"

I rose up on the arms and looked behind me, "Over the valley I think and got up and she helped move the chairs around and set the small table between our chairs. Lenore ran off and brought back a small bowl with a v-shaped prong in the middle of it, "Must have an ash tray to smoke joints." She said and giggled. When she came back and bounced up the two steps to the platform her breasts bounced around inside her blouse and one popped out. She folded it back in to her blouse and when I frowned she smiled, pulled it back out and brought it to me to kiss. Which I did, more than once.

Lenore sat in the Bitterwater chair and rocked back and forth a few time and then said, "How do you like the view?"

I could see all the way to the river, between the trees the village stretched out below us. But the foreground caught my attention. I looked at the cabinets and cupboards and all the furnishings in the room were woven split willow wicker and curved just like the walls of the outpost. The tops of the low cupboards were trays of light wood and some of the doors were covered in a fine cloth that had been painted in soft colors of sunsets and sunrises.

"I like it and the furnishings are lovely too. It must have taken a long time to weave all these different pieces?" I said.

"It all Maria Bitterwater, her team made it in three months last fall and I love it. We were setting up here one day last summer and she said that it was a shame that someone didn't make curved furnishings, what with all the dome homes and new construction that was going to be happening." Lenore was leaned back and rocking slowly and rubbing her exposed nipple absentmindedly.

"She had just made me this chair." Lenore said and turned to look at me, "and I was trying it out. I asked her how she would go about it and she started measuring and drawing and by summer's end had a whole plan and sketches for everything. One day she and two others showed up and cleaned out everything and completely remodeled the walls and installed the urinal and rebuilt the old platform so it doesn't squeak when you rock anymore. Then the pieces started to arrive in sequence, it was all installed, the paintings put up and Maria asked me what it was worth to me.

I said, three jars of number three and two jars of number twenty two, and she asked for five dinners for twenty. Maria is the Chair of the Mechanics League and I did two for them and three others for the Sisters of Sappho's."

"They have Sisters of Sappho's Dinners here?" I asked and waved the joint.

Lenore smiled and wound the clockwork on the self igniting lamp and flicked the lever, sparks flew and the lamp lit. She sat it on the table and took the joint from me, "They had four but Muriel catered one," she said and bit the very end of the joint off, put the tiny piece of paper in the ash tray and selected a pine splinter. She handed the joint back to me and lit the splinter and held it out for me to light the joint.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers