Spreading Seeds Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I lay down and held her and we snuggled under the covers for a while longer. We didn't sleep we cuddled and stroked and caressed, until Irene said, "Josh, I'm hungry, are you hungry?"

"See I told you you'd be hungry."

Irene got up holding the towels and ran off to the bath, I rolled over and took a few deep breaths and slowly go to my feet. My back ached and I had pulled a shoulder somehow. I stood up and stretched and started looking for my clothes.

I had found all but one sock when Irene came out the door of the bath and said, "Josh, it is still an hour until lunch," and smiled.

"It may take that long to find my other sock," I said looking around the floor.

She was still naked and stood in the doorway, "Did you hear what I said?"

I looked up and dropped my clothes on the floor and went to her. I looked down at her, cupped her breasts with my hands and kissed her, "And how would you like to spend that hour Irene?" I rubbed her nipples with my thumbs and she pressed herself against my hands,

"This is nice but we should sit down and get comfortable." She led me by the hand to the sofa and made me set on the end of it, she then sat beside me and turned and lay on my lap and looked up at me. I took that to mean she wanted me to kiss her so I did.

I pulled her up so she leaned against the arm of the sofa across my lap and looked at her. The sun was coming through the window and I stroked her hair and kissed her softly. She put her hands in my hair and pulled me down to her and kissed me firmly and I didn't even try to control the erection that bloomed from her kiss.

I backed up to look at her. No matter how much I was with her, I just wanted to look at her fine white skin and her tiny nipples so red and glistening with my saliva, the fine hair down her belly and the red bush that was getting a little long now but smelled so fine, her legs, the red fuzz on her calves, her toes and well everything that was Irene.

I stroked her belly and she put her hand on mine and guided it to her clit. I rubbed it lightly and added more pressure and circled it sliding my fingers down to cup her whole pubis. She closed her eyes, her legs spread and I dipped in to her just splitting her lips and circling her slippery opening. She was moaning as I released her pubis and lifted her and slid down off the sofa to kneel beside her and kiss her breasts and down her belly smelling the aroma of excited womanhood in her navel and licking her fine soft hair around it. She reacted to that and laughed softly.

I lifted one leg up above her and began to kiss behind her knee then around on the inside and ran my cheek along the smooth white thigh.

She watched me from half closed eyes, her face contorting with the sensations she was feeling. When I reached her bush she closed her eyes and pushed against my face. I buried my nose in her slit and smelled her, felt her juices and extended my tongue to lick her taint and then lifted my nose so it slid up her to her clit, my tongue circled her minor lips and I pressed with my nose and turned my head from side to side. My tongue kept up a different tempo and I lifted my head slightly and circled my tongue at the top of her slit. I felt her engorged clitoris slide across my tongue.

My dick was hard; god knows I wanted it harder and longer. I licked her whole pussy and had her hold her knees as wide as she could, then I licked her and got her as wet as I could. I then mounted slowly, just feeling the velvet glove reach out and grasp my erection. She whimpered and wiggled but held the angle and pace until I was firmly inside her. Then she bucked and held me tight for a second and breathed deeply.

"Oh Josh, do the long slow one and let me ride it, please?"

I pulled her hips up, put her legs down and got my knees under her hips making full contact with her crotch, and pulled her off the sofa and lifted her ass, making my erection sweep from front to back as I varied the angle of our coupling. She was limp in my hands, so I let her down and got into to belly sliding position and began to long stroke her slowly, she picked up the beat and her hips started to move in counter point with mine and I shortened my stoke to compensate but it popped out and I had to press hard to get it back in. I wiggled from side to side and it slipped in and Irene slammed her hips into me and said, "Ah, Josh, Ah, Ah, Aggh A," or words to that effect.

Watching her, as I was, seeing her breasts jiggle and her face contort and feeling her wet soft pussy on my dick was enough for me, after Lenore, Grace, and now Irene, I was spittin' dust.

I just short stroked her three times fast and held her to my hips.

She was limp now and breathing raggedly. I pulled out and ran to get some towels and found only used ones, so I took the driest ones and ran back. I lifted her legs and put one under her and dabbed at her pussy and rubbed my face on her thigh. Then I put her leg down and crawled up and kissed her.

Irene just smiled weakly and tried to put her hand in my hair but she didn't have the strength. I turned her head towards me and kissed her again, stroked the hair out of her face and smiled at her. "Irene, I have to go."

She had enough strength to frown and lifted her hand and waved her fingers at me. I kissed her again and stood to put my shorts and pants on. I looked down on her glowing in the sun of the window. Her hair splayed out over the end of the sofa, was a field of red gold. Her white skin and golden down on her belly and bush, made me reconsider leaving her.

She finally gathered the strength to pull herself up and leaned against the arm of the sofa. She watched me dress and when I got to my socks and boots, I moved her legs and sat down and picked a sock out of my boot and shook it out.

"Can I see your sock for a second?" Irene said.

I handed it to her, "Sure, There is another one around here somewhere."

She was looking at the little sunflower on the cuff, and then handed it back to me. "I picked up the other sock when I went to the bath; It's is in the hamper in the bath. I thought it was mine, because of the Bahia on it"

"Bahia?" I asked and put on my sock.

"Yes the little flower on the cuff is a Bahia flower. Usually it is only worn by the order of Bahia. Where did you get it?" Irene said as I went to the bath and recovered my sock.

"I made a trade and got a dozen of them, they all had the Bahia on them." I said as I put the sock on and slipped into my boot.

"That's odd, the bahia is never sold, it might be given away as a gift but only a ... Well, she should have removed the bahia before she gave them to you." Irene disapprovingly.

I looked at Irene, "Should I remove the flowers then?"

"If you would, I'd appreciate it. It doesn't make any difference really but would you do it for me?" Irene asked.

I ran my hand over her belly and up to her breasts. "For you Irene, The Red Goddess of Burney, I'd walk barefoot over cactus from here to Davis to make you happy."

"Oh don't touch me Josh, that leads to kissing and that leads to awaking the Cock Monster and we don't have the time, nor I the strength to face him again."

"Never?" I asked frowning at her.

""Well not today anyway," she smiled. She sat up and put out her arms, "I'll try to make some time available in the future?"

I sat next to her and held her and said, "Oh please make the time for me Irene," then I kissed her softly.

She held me and kissed me hard then pushed me away, "Now go, you're too distracting, I have a meeting and need to bathe and eat. Go hurry before I lose my mind and miss the Council meeting."

I caressed her cheek and got up. She followed me to the door and I kissed her as she closed the door in my face.

I hurried down the stairs and out the door.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12