Spreading Seeds Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I ate my stew and thought about having to be introduced to the mother of your child after so many years. I wondered if I could remember the mothers of my children, and started thinking.

As I was thinking and eating, Mike came over with a woman on his arm. "Able, Josh this is Justine Hanford, Justine this is Able Drake and Josh Perkins."

"I know," She said. She smiled at us and said, "I'm so happy to finally meet you. I've heard about you both and I hope I get to know you better in the future."

Mike laughed, "Justine, you promised I'd be your escort tonight. Here you are now trying to pick up my friends."

Justine smiled at Able and I, "I was just being honest Mike, and didn't you say that honesty is best in sexual matters?"

"Yes it is best." Mike said and kissed her cheek. "But, I'll try to be all the man you need tonight." Mike turned to Able and I, "I heard all the players were all going to be in the bath house tonight to celebrate, you guys ought to go. Justine and I are going to stay at her place tonight, but you two ought to go to catch the overflow." He smiled and raised his eyebrows suggestively.

Able and I ate and left the Dining hall together. He was going to shave in case Amelia showed up and needed any assistance. I went to the Kiva and read a little more but the story was strange and I lost interest after thinking that maybe Astral might show up with Lauren, after all they were sisters.

I gathered up my massage oils and my oil heater, put on my robe and walked over to the Bath house. It was busy with women washing children and sitting around talking. I moved through the crowd, saying hello to some and being introduced to others. They all appeared to be in good spirits. I went to my alcove and set up for massage and went out to see if I could generate any hair washing business.

Amelia De Soto had a young girl about four or five in my shampoo chair washing her hair. She smiled at me, "I hope you don't mind Janie wanted to try the Shampoo chair." I nodded to her and said, "Please be my guest. Perhaps I can give you a shampoo afterwards. I don't have any appointments and I am not on rotation tonight."

Amelia smiled and said, "Just a shampoo? Your reputation for bathing women is well known."

I laughed and said, "Able is going to be over here soon. It would make his day to be able to give you all the bath you need and he is on rotation tonight. How about a massage? I have time before my only appointment."

Amelia's smile got bigger and she laughed, "Let me finish Janie and get her home and I'll be back. Ok?"

"Sure Amelia, I'll see you in an hour say?"

"Yes Josh, an hour or less." Amelia hurried poor Janie through her shampoo and rinsed her hair, while I watched the crowd and Amelia, who in accordance with local custom was naked in the bath area and was well worth the viewing.

I wandered over and got a beer from the concession alcove, Steve was running the stand tonight. We talked a bit and Steve got busy selling beer and pinion nuts and so I left and took my beer to the pedestal and talked to Wini De Soto who told me, "Josh, you may not know how much this day means to me. I have been fighting the Bahia dominated Council for over a year to release the men. Finally we had a vote and we won. I'm so happy." She kissed me and not in a motherly way so I slipped my hand in her robe and caressed her breast. She kissed me harder and moaned a little, so I took my hand away, because after all it was still kid's hours.

She drew back, cupped my cheek in her hand and said, "Bless you my son, I really liked that, but Sarge is coming tonight and I'm sort of promised to him."

"Wini, save yourself for Sarge, I'm not on rotation tonight but I can still kiss my favorite Auntie, can't I?"

She smiled and kissed me softly. "Josh they told me you were smooth." She put her head close and whispered, "But if you shaved, you'd be irresistible."

I rubbed my chin and decided she was right. "Perhaps I will shave. See you later." I kissed her forehead and went in to the Massage parlor and got out my razor, lit the candles around the mirror I kept to show women the results of a Perkins facial, and dry shaved. My beard isn't heavy and I had shaved this morning so it only took a few minutes. I cleaned my razor, snuffed out all the candles but two and went to see Wini.

Wini was talking with a couple of women about her age and they were all smiling. I came up to her and said, "Wini what do you think? Am I irresistible now?"

She looked at her friends and said, "I don't know Josh perhaps if you came and let me feel?"

I moved over and put her hand on my face, "How is that?"

She smiled and felt my face with both hands and pulled me to her lips which nibbled my face a little then she kissed me. "I told you I was promised to Sarge tonight and here you come back and tempt me this way."

Her friends were suitably impressed and Wini said, "What do you think Sandy, isn't his face irresistible?"

Sandy reached out and stroked my cheek, her hands were very soft and she smiled at me. "Certainly appealing but I don't know about irresistible, what do you think Vera?"

Vera was slightly younger and smaller that Wini or Sandy. She smiled at me shyly and put out her hand. I moved to get closer and fell in her lap. She flustered at first but she felt my face as I looked up at her. She didn't say anything but just smiled and felt my cheeks with both hands and then said, "Well he seems irresistible to me but I'd have to kiss him first to be sure."

I got up out of her lap and took a seat facing her and a little to the side and almost towered over her. I smiled and looked into her eyes, "You may kiss me now."

Vera looked at Wini and Sandy and blushed then put her hand on my cheek and slid it into my hair and got up on her knees to get the right angle. She leaned down and kissed me hesitantly at first. Her lips barely touching mine then pulled back slightly changed the angle of her head and kissed me harder and pulled my head to her. Her other hand slipped into my robe and she felt my chest and squeezed my nipple. Since she was in my robe I slid my hand on to her leg and stroked inside of her thigh.

"Auntie Vera, What are you doing?" a voice said loudly.

Vera stopped and looked up. Her hand came out of my robe and she blushed, "Well Wini and Sandy were trying to decide if Josh was irresistible after he shaved. I was just trying to break the tie."

I turned and saw Amelia standing there.

Amelia smirked and said, ""And what's your verdict?"

Vera looked down at my face and stroked my cheek and kissed me again briefly. She sat back down and fanned herself.

"Well?" Amelia said grinning at me.

Vera looked at me and stroked my arm, "Well yes, I'd have to say that he is irresistible. But I'm no judge, he is the first man I've ever touched, or has ever touched me."

"In that case I offer you a free massage tonight." I said. It's on the house and the best I can do. I have to do Amelia and I have another client but if you can wait, say an hour or two, I'll be happy to touch you some more."

Vera blushed and looked at Wini and Sandy who both nodded vigorously. "Ok I'll just bathe shall I?"

"You've got time to bathe and relax a bit. Besides it's early yet and a woman as delightful as you are may have other offers tonight." I smiled and kissed her quickly and got up.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12