Spreading Seeds Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

I let out the hit and felt the smoke a little. Lauren put the pipe back on the nightstand and lay back in my left arm. Her eyes were closed and she was concentrating on my finger moving slowly around her precious pink pussy. I kissed her mouth, wet and hot, making my tongue and finger move in the same patterns. She moaned into my mouth and sucked my tongue. I licked her lips while my finger circled the mouth of her vagina. I slipped two fingers into her and stroked her.

Lauren rode that for a long minute then stopped my hand. She didn't take it away but pushed it into her and held it there. She breathed a deep sigh and kissed me. "Feels good, just hold me," she said and kissed me again.

I took a grip with my fingers against her 'G' Spot, my palm on her clit and just moved my palm over her pubis, rocking my hand slightly. Her hips responded, moving slightly and jerking as her climax built. I let up on her a little and we rode that wave of passion, slowly building it up. I leaned down and kissed her nipple and laved it with my tongue. She squirmed and moaned as my mouth took her breast in and sucked the nipple.

Lauren's hips started to rock and she held my lips to her breast with a hand behind my head. I licked and sucked her nipple while her hips rocked and her hand pushed my hand to make it rub her even harder and deeper. She was breathing hard and moaning so I pulled my fingers slowly out of her, settling on her clit and rubbed it in a circular motion. She cupped her hips and pressed my fingers to her wet warm cunt, she was rotating her hips and moaning. I lifted my fingers and pulled my hand away.

"Oh no don't stop," She moaned in my ear.

"We've got all night to play. Besides," I said, "I need a little stimulation too in case that pouncing puma shows up." I looked her in the eyes and smiled.

She frowned seductively and moved over so she could feel my penis with her hand. It was limp, not completely flaccid, but easily bent and dry. "This penis is pooped. Perhaps the puma should play with this penis?" She smiled at me and squeezed my penis softly and pulled it gently.

I smiled at her and said, "Perhaps this phantom puma could play with my penis and prepare it for proper positioning in the phantom puma's passionate pink pussy?"

She laughed at that and pulled my penis. She stroked it down to the root with her hand, looked up at me and giggled, "Perhaps the puma has hands to perform penile palpitations"

"A Puma has no hands Honey. Verisimilitude of character portrayal?" I said.

She looked puzzled and then smiled at me, "My Auntie Rachel told me about how she worked. But without hands it would be difficult."

I took her hand and folded the fingers over and kissed her knuckles, "Puma's have paws to provide the penis proper position. Perhaps the Puma's paws will provide verisimilitude? But sheath the claws."

She looked at her hand and sat up and put her hands together as paws and rubbed the knuckles together. She winked at me and got on her hands and knees and began to rub her breasts over my chest and then over my face. "The Puma begins by rubbing her scent over him," she said. She let me suck her nipples and squeeze her breasts, wiping my face with them and then kissed me, licking my lips and chin and down my neck to my chest.

Lauren straddled me on her knees and growled. She pulled her hair and snarled at me. I slid down flat on the bed between her legs and cupped her butt in my hands pulling her up until I could kiss her thighs and she settled on my mouth. I licked her and she moaned and set her hips so I was sucking her clit. Lauren leaned forward and held the headboard and let me lick, moving her hips so I covered her completely with my tongue. I licked the crevasses and sucked her clit rolling it with my tongue. Lauren was hot and wet, her hips slowed down and she concentrated on my tongue tip as it worked its way into her vagina. She raised her hips and caught her breath.

"Oh Josh I thought we were stimulating you. Not that I'm complaining but you need some of that." She slid down and got between my legs, rubbing her tits on my prick as she slid further down. It felt good but I held the line and kept it soft so she kissed it on the end and licked it. That had the effect of making it harder, a little, so she sucked it softly and took more into her mouth, pulling and sucking it. I was able to keep it from springing up full and hard, with maybe four weasels in play.

She licked and sucked for a few minutes which resulted in my loosing track of the weasels, my erection rose up from my belly and Lauren laughed and stroked it with her hand, "It looks like the puma has prevailed over the petulant penis." She smiled and squeezed it, licked it and laughed.

"Perhaps the puma should pounce on my properly prepared petulant penis?" I smiled and reached down and pulled her by the hair up to my lips.

She crawled up and kissed me and lay on my chest, her bush pressed against my cock. She didn't move much but kissed me and looked at my face. She snarled and spit and her eyes got wild. Lauren laughed and hopped up and straddled me. She rubbed her hot wet pussy on my penis and growled.

I lifted my penis and she proceeded to position it for proper penetration. She captured the tip in her pit and rotated her hips, taking about an inch into her. Her expression changed and she slid it deeper, growling and snarling as she worked it deeper, her hips rotating in big circles. Lauren had her hands on her knees as she rotated her hips and she had about half of it in her when she sank down taking it full and deep in her vagina. "Fuck that feels good," she said to no one in particular.

I had held back on her and had a little in reserve so that when she slid up and down slightly I pulled back as much as I could and let her moan and rotate her hips. She tried to sink it deep but couldn't reach bottom until I rocked my hips up and filled her full and hard. Lauren grunted and began to take the lead. She began rocking her hips, put her face on my chest and growled.

I started to pump her slowly and she responded by rocking her hips and sliding up so I was rubbing her 'g' spot. She rode that for a few minutes, growling and hissing. Lauren put her hands down and lifted herself up a little and slid down taking it full and deep into her. She stopped and opened her eyes, "Oh Josh it feels good."

I rocked my hips and stroked her. Her eyes closed and she grimaced and began to stoke with me.

I realized then that I was stoned again and had lost track of a couple of weasels. She was picking up the pace and it felt wondrous, I did the blanking manta and tried not to concentrate on her soft, hot, wet pussy as it slid luxuriously from tip to root.

However it was not to be, she slammed into me at the top of my stroke and began to rotate her hips growling and grunting. I pumped her with fast short slammers, she took it pushing back against me to take it all.

I filled her as much as I could and she cramped and slowly fell on to my chest, still coupled to me tight and convulsing. I lay still and stoked her back and kissed her temple as she gripped me on my shoulders her arms under mine and her hips cupped to me, just on the edge of loosing the climatic moment. Every time she moved to relax, she would trigger more pulsations in her vagina and she'd grip me tighter making "Ah, Ah, Ahh, Oh," kinds of sounds.

Lauren finally relaxed and I let my hips down slowly, feeling her wet juices pour warm over my balls. She moaned low enough that I felt the vibrations in my chest. She was slack and heavy on my chest, but she was still coupled deep and she was warm and smelled hot and feline. I held her firmly and stroked her hair while she collected herself. It took a few pleasant moments before she took a few deep breaths and her heartbeat stabilized. I could feel her heart beating on my chest, strong and vibrant.

I pulled her up to my lips and kissed her, she responded by putting her hands in my hair and kissing me back with weak but passionate fervor then collapsed again, breathing in my ear as I let my penis slide out of her and more juices trickled over my balls. I pressed up to stop the flow and she grunted and squirmed down a little.

Her head came up slowly and she brushed her hair out of her eyes, "This phantom puma's pussy's pooped. You properly pacified this puma's pink passionate pussy with your prepossessing protuberant penis," and she smiled and blew a stray hair out of her eyes.

I laughed with her and held her to me and just poked her a little, "This penis?"

She grimaced slightly and slid down a half inch, "Yes, this penis. It is the only one in the room." She made faces as she rotated her hips and lifted them and stroked it, her face made expressions of exquisite agony as she slowly rotated her hips, her forehead hit my chest as she started a slow banana stroke.

I put my hand in her hair and pulled her up to my lips and kissed her then pushed her head up and looked her in the eyes, "Perhaps you were premature to pronounce this puma's pink passionate puss as pooped?"

She smiled, "Possibly."

I smiled at her and poked her a little and she enjoyed that, making "Uch, Ah, Ummm," noises. "Perhaps now is the time to purposely 'pregnate the puma's pretty pink passionate pulsating pussy properly? Before her pussy is too pooped to provide pleasure to the puma?"

Lauren smiled and pushed her hair back, "As long as I don't have to move much?"

"To properly proceed with a puma 'pregnation we must put the Puma in position, her pussy high in the air as she spreads her scent for prospective puma papa."

Lauren pulled herself up on her hands and knees, "Like this?"

"Practically perfect," I said as I slid out from under her and took my position as prospective puma poppa.

"Now put your head down and hold your hips up. Spread your legs a little and present that proud pink passionate pussy to my prospective poppa puma's penis."

She giggled but she held her ass in the air for me to fondle and lick. She was fragrant and fluid and she moaned provocatively, "Just fuck me you fool!"

I lubed up and put my dick in her pit and pushed slowly and firmly until I was balls deep in her pussy. I started the slow banana and she cried out.

I bent over and changed the angle a little and growled as provocatively as I could at her and rabbited her. She made "UPP's" and groaned as I pushed her hips down and dug my tip along her pubic bone and then pulled her hips up, reached around in front to put pressure on her clit with my fingers and slowly lifted her until I was just hanging in there, then I let her slide down until she had it deep in her again, she whimpered and moaned as I slowly stroked her, casting off the weasels and my worries about the trip, just feeling her wrapped around me and succulently caressing my dick with her cunt.

I shut down the mantra and just let it come as it would. I pulled her hips down and kneeled holding her ass in my hands, lifting her and setting her back down on my slippery staff. I felt the volunteers assembling and I moved so I could short stroke her aimed straight at the cervix, let the demons free and pushed as deep as I could.

It felt like the charge of the Light Brigade, thundering and streaming into almost certain annihilation, one perhaps two would live past tomorrow. Out of the thousands, vigorous swimmer all, just one or two needed to succeed. I cast forth, and surged three, four times. It felt magnificent!

As I choked and felt the tingle of her warm sweet pussy on the tip of my dick, it was electric. I held it as long as I could but, all things come to an end. I lifted her hips as high as I could and slipped out in an almost drip less manner and finally took a deep breath.

I let myself down heavily and reached for a towel.

I wiped up and breathed, about all I was worth at the time. I got on my knees and wiped Lauren's legs, her pussy and then I kissed her softly on her open lips and wiped her drippings with my tongue. She groaned and pushed me away, but I saw her pussy pulsate.

I place a towel on her pussy and rolled her over on her back and kept her hips up with a pillow and then I mopped up the wet spot, folded a couple of towels over it and maneuvered her so that the wet spot was under the pillow. I pulled up the covers over us and lay beside her.

I kissed her, brushed the hair out of her mouth and smiled. "I think we did it tonight Lauren by morning you'll be pregnant."

"Oh I hope so Josh. I hope it's twins too. Astral is so smug with her twins story."

I kissed her, "Think about triplets and how you would nurse three?"

She giggled and sighed, "I'll settle for one, if it has your eyes, Josh."

I snuggled down and passed out, properly pacified.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers