Spreading Seeds Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

"Are you starting a fire?" Linda asked finally breaking the silence.

I looked over at her, "Yes this is the first sacrament." I had her hold the pipe out in both hands at shoulder level, over the fire to be. "Now hold the pipe up and close your eyes." She smiled and complied.

I picked up the glass and focused the power of the sun on the twigs and bark in the ring of stones. It took mere seconds before the intense light had started charring the wood. Smoke curled up and I leaned down and blew on the fire, flames flickered and I said, "Behold the fire, Warmer of souls, the first transformation of matter."

Linda opened her eyes and leaned back out of the light smoke, she smiled, "Must have been magic," she snickered at me.

I remained serene and said, "Just the use of natural law and a little blow job."

She snickered again and asked, "So why the fire? It's too small to cook on?"

I fed a few more twigs in the fire and built it up a little more. "Hold the pipe to your lips, as the vessel of the Goddess, you go first."

Linda looked at the pipe and smiled at me, "What are we smoking Josh?"

I grinned at her, "Number eleven, June makes it special from Lenore Black's special herbs."

Linda laughed, "Lenore knows her herbs," and put the pipe to her lips.

I lit a twig in the fire and held it up to the pipe and Linda took a small puff and then sucked down a lungful. She handed me the pipe and I finished it off in two good hits. I put the pipe down and looked at Linda. Linda was holding her breath and starting to gag a little. I exhaled and patted Linda on her back while she choked out her hit. I kissed her and put her head on my shoulder and rubbed her back while my right hand went over her legs lightly and we just sat there for a moment.

Linda snickered and raised her head and kissed me, "This is Lenore's special tea isn't it?"

I cupped her breast and kissed her, "Very special."

I felt her lips, full and wet on mine as her hand stroked my chest and belly. She put her arm around my neck and pressed her breast against my chest, moving enough that I could feel her soft skin on my bare skin. We kissed for a few more minutes before I pulled away from Linda so I could just look at her. She was in the sun now that the sun was high. The colors of her tan face and milk white breast and the dark nipples now relaxed and smooth captured my imagination. "Sit now Like a Goddess," I asked her.

She smiled, "How does a Goddess sit?"

I held her chin up and pulled her back up straight and had her put her hands on her thighs. I lifted and adjusted her breasts so that they were perfectly placed and kissed each one lightly. "Beautiful," I said as I sat back and adored her.

"I feel like I'm Bahia again," Linda said and blushed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, "Aren't you Bahia now?"

"Yes, but I meant it made me feel like I was a new Bahia and the first year you always let people look at you. I was always self-conscious, and now with you looking at me, I'm embarrassed."

I kissed her, "You are going to be taking the place of the Goddess, she comes to me through your being. I look at you and see her, Don't be embarrassed to show me the Goddess. You are the means to a powerful magic, be proud and show your Goddess, please. Let me see her lusty love of life and show me her generous spirit. It is you who are the Goddess for me Linda." I kissed her and put my hands on her breasts.

She laughed and grinned at me. She bit her lower lip a little, "Josh can I feel you?"

I got on my knees next to her and put an arm around her shoulder, "What part of me do you want to feel?"

She put her hand on my dick and kissed me, "That's good," and she kissed me and squeezed my cock for a moment. "Josh?" she said after a moment.

"Yes," I said and allowed my hand to slide off her shoulder and down to her nipple. I massaged her a little.

'Josh, this alter, why did you make it like that?"

I paused and said, "Well on the south face are the lips of the mother and the north side is the well of the source. I'll show you what they are for in moment. But we need to wash the sand off us first."

She looked at me and said, "You sure like water. How many times are we going to wash today?"

"As many times as it takes. You don't want to know how a few grains of sand can ruin your whole day." I kissed her again. "You wait here, I need my kit bag."

I got up taking the pipe with me and went back my kit bag. I loaded the pipe again and thought about the ceremony and how lovely Linda would make it. I chuckled and went back to her.

"Now let me sit on the north side and hold the pipe. Now that we have the vessel prepared, the supplicant has to be prepared. You light the fire." I grinned at her as we changed places.

Linda chose some twigs and peeled the bark off them and put the twigs over the bark, "Is that right?"

"Perfect, you were paying attention." I made a kissey face at her and she came over and kissed me.

She kissed me for a while before she leaned back with a sigh, "Oh, Josh, that felt so good. I could feel it right down to my toes. All warm and tingly."

"I know," I said, "Now we light the fire of Eros and have the second sacrament." I held out the pipe and said, "Mother Goddess, I am your true son and I offer my adoration to you."

Linda was focusing the light on the twigs and leaned down to blow on them as they smoldered. A flame appeared and she lit a twig and put it to the pipe. I took a big ol' hit and felt it as it hit the bottom of my lungs. I handed the pipe to Linda and she finished it off while I held mine in and watched the play of sun on her smooth skin.

She took the last hit and closed her eyes for a second then let out the smoke in a slow wispy stream from her lips. Lips like that were built for kissing and so I kissed them. Linda put her arms around my neck and we fell over in the sand. We kissed for a long while.

I was careful not to get sand on her pussy as I massaged her softly. Linda moaned in my mouth and moved her hips to make my fingertip rub on the opening of her vagina, then she moved to let me massaged her clit for a while, until I backed away. She opened her eyes and looked at me, "Now we have to get clean again, right?"

"Yes," I said and helped her up. We walked down into the water to rinsed off the sand.

I don't know how long we did that, it seemed like hours but probably was only a few minutes. She knelt at my feet and cupped water in her hands to wash off my legs and then she poured water over my cock. The water was cold and my cock drooped a little. She smiled up at me and kissed my dick and then sucked it until it was stiff. She stood and put my cock between her legs and held me as she stroked the head of my cock on her pussy as she kissed me.

She felt good but there were other things to finish and so I pulled away from her and led her up to my blanket. I dried her with a towel and had her sit on the blanket. I dried myself and sat beside her.

Linda was sitting leaning back on her hands with her eyes closed, She giggled and said, "Josh would you kiss my pussy?"

I rubbed her tummy and kissed her mouth, "Where do you want me to kiss it?"

Linda kept her eyes closed and said, "Oh just anywhere, everywhere. It is so hot I need you to cool it down a little," and she spread her legs a little and pushed my hand down.

I kissed her nipple and rubbed her clit.

"Oh kiss it, please, lick it, Oh please?"

I slipped between her legs and kissed her on the belly. She laid back and pulled my head down so I was just kissing her hood. My tongue started to rove and slid between her lips, licking softly. She moaned and lifted her hips so my tongue could dip into her pit a little. Her legs went wider and she rocked her hips slowly as my tongue ran up and down her lips, she was quivering as my tongue circled her clit and I nibbled at it for a moment.

"Oh yes, Oh yes," she said and played with my hair as I sucked and tongued her. This went on for some time and Linda was getting wetter and wetter. She was moaning and making little grunts as I nibbled her lesser lips sucking on one then the other and licking between them. Her vagina began to open and close as my tongue circled her opening. I could feel her opening squeeze my tongue tip as I licked her deeply.

She groaned and thrust her hips up to my mouth and groaned again as she climaxed. I kept licking until she pushed me away. She pulled me up to her mouth by the hair and kissed me. I was on my hands and knees between her legs and my dick was just touching her lower lips, her hand went down and grabbed my dick. She held me to her mouth and began to rub my cock tip over her pussy, moaning and jerking her hips as my tip softly rubbed her clit.

Her hand began to pull me into her as my tip passed over her vagina. She was hot and wet and it took a lot of self control to not just plunge into her. I did let it dip into her, just a bit as she rocked her hips up forcing the tip of my cock to just penetrate her pussy. I only let about half the crown go in before I pulled back a little so I was just touching her. Her hand pulled me back to her.

"No Linda, We want to save that for the ceremony," I said and pulled away from her. I sat beside her and massaged her breasts, pulling on her nipples as she moaned. "Shall we perform the ceremony now?" I asked.

Linda opened her eyes and looked at me, "Will you fuck me, Josh?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, but it won't be you. It'll be the Goddess. You are just the vessel of her spirit. Let's move the blanket." I got up and pulled her up.

Linda got up and we moved every thing off the blanket and took it to the alter. I looked at it and it was still a little damp. I had sculpted the likeness of a Venus mouns in the sand on the south side of the alter. I placed her hair on either side of the lips, then bowed to the mound. Linda watched me and didn't say a thing.

I placed the blanket so that it covered the north side of the mound and down in the pit a good deal. I spread the blanket as smoothly as possible and then took the shovel and smoothed away my footprints and made it as clean as possible. I took Linda by the hand and lay her on the alter with her hips facing the south. I pulled her legs up and had her hold her knees and spread her legs. Then I spread her lips so that her vagina was open and got on my knees and leaned back, put my arms over my head, and said, "Oh Mother Goddess accept this offering I give to you. Let your son feel the majesty of your sacred vagina and give him your blessing."

Then I leaned forward and licked Linda's open wet pussy. She groaned and lifted her hips so my tongue could dip deep into her vagina. I was going slow, not because I wanted to, but because Linda felt so nice. Her lips were hot and tender on my tongue and the number 11 had me very excited. I felt like I could last for a long time. Finally I rose up and straddled the alter and put my cock right at Linda's entrance. "Take my seed and give me back a son, Goddess." I pressed into Linda vagina and stroked her a few times to get it properly positioned, balls deep as Linda groaned and began to stroke me with her hips.

I let Linda do the moving while I reveled in the feel of her for a few moments. I started a slow long banana and she pulled my head down to her mouth and kissed me hard. I changed the angle and long stroked her tight pussy for a while. She was slick and quivered as my cock slowly stroked her.

I could feel the sun on my back and Linda legs as she wrapped them around my hips. She was kissing me hard and humping me as I kept a slow rhythm. Her hips were moving about twice as fast as I was stroking her. This made it feel like heaven. She was in the Goddess now so I picked up the pace and she held her hips up so I was hitting her G-Spot as my cock slid back and forth.

I had to start putting more weasels on the pile now. I didn't really want to, but if I was going to keep this up I needed some help. I got under control and began to give her a quicker deep stroke.

She groaned in my mouth and moved her head to my ear, "Faster, Josh," she said between gasps.

I picked up the pace and began to give her the meat slap. Not too hard, but she liked that and humped me back a little quicker. It felt marvelous and I could feel her breast jiggle against my chest as I hit her harder.

Because of the mound, my knees were a little lower than her back and I was in just the right position to hit her G-Spot. I had my hands on either side of her chest but wasn't putting my weight on her chest. Her nipples were rubbing on my chest as they jiggled and it felt wonderful. I picked up the pace and Linda started saying "Oh, Oh, Oh," as my hips slammed into her.

Linda arched her back and almost screamed in my ear, "Oh Fuck yes, Oh, Ah, Umph," and she kissed me hard as she climaxed again. I just kept up the meat slap. She went limp and groaned as I softened the stroke and let her ride out the climax. When she was finished I put it into her deep and felt her quiver. I rested a little and kissed her.

"Oh Goddess take my offering and know that I am your true son," I said in her ear. Linda gasped and her arms went around my neck as she humped me just a bit.

I got off her and looked down at her limp form. Her legs were down now and her breasts were shiny with sweat. I leaned down and licked her cunt. She squealed and pushed my head away. I grinned and said, "Goddess, we must do the Well of the Source now."

Linda's eyes opened and she said, "What you aren't finished?" Her eyes were wide and she looked at me like she didn't believe me.

I smiled at her, "No not finished yet, we do the Well then we have to do the," I thought for a second, "Then the Call of the Wolf."

Linda sat up and put her hand on my stiff cock, looked at it then at me, "Josh how many times are we going to do it? I mean I'm not sure I can take it too many more times."

I knelt beside her and looked up at her smiling, "Oh Linda, are you getting sore?"

Linda pulled on my cock and grinned down at me, "Not, too sore but we have to be gentle."

I leaned over and kissed her mouth softly, "Oh Linda, I can venerate the Goddess gently. Come, we have to change positions." I got her up and led her to the shallow depression I had on the north end of the mound. I got on my knees in the pit and spread my legs so they were against the slight incline. "Now you sit between my legs and lean back on the mound of Venus."

Linda stepped over me and sat down, leaned back on the mound and I adjusted her so her legs were bent over mine and her hips even with mine. I leaned down and kissed her nipples for a moment and then kissed my way to her throat and lips. My hands were massaging her smooth soft body. I could keep my weight off her and still kiss her easily.

I leaned back and licked my hand and rubbed my saliva on her pussy, it didn't really need it, but her pussy felt so good I kept it up as I kissed her for a moment. Her hands were feeling my chest and back and stroking my neck as she pulled me just slightly to her lips and she kissed me hard.

I transferred some of our juices to my cock and found her pussy with the tip. The angle was a little wrong for entry but Linda moved up and cupped her hips and we got the tip into her. I leaned back as she was putting it in just a little. "Just so it opens you Goddess."

Linda smiled and stroked my chest, "Yes my true son. Let me feel the lightest touch of your manhood."

I got adjusted so that I was penetrating her and when I pulled back so her vagina was just holding it. I leaned down and kissed her nipples and let my cock enter her about the length of a finger knuckle. Linda smiled at me and worked her hips down a bit so I was contacting her clit just a little more and arched her back to take me another knuckle length. She pulled her hips back until her opening was only holding the tip enough to keep it down.

"Oh yes Goddess, Just right," I said and let Linda play with the tip of my dick. I fondled her breasts and let the velvet feel of her skin carry me off to the Land of The Goddess. I started the weasels and added the Long Pole mantra and was contemplating the difference in the textures of Linda breast, areola and nipple. My eyes were closed and I was suspended between the feel of her breast and the feel of her most personal place as it caressed my cock.

The Number 11 that just kept getting stronger, I was hard as a log and nowhere near loosing it. Linda was getting vocal now and she pulled me to her mouth and kissed me, while never letting up on the hips swirls she was giving me.

I was proud of my self. I had built the alter with just right the angles. I had only eyeballed them but it worked perfectly despite the fact that when I built it I had no idea what the hell I was going to do. As far as I knew this was the first time any one had made a ceremony of a FSR.

Back in the HOG, it was a feat that could get you a free beer after you got back to the lounge. The attempt had to be announced on entry and the woman must relay the facts of the matter before you got the beer. She usually would send a warm-up girl to the door keeper. The Door Keeper would then signal the barkeep to honor or dishonor the beer. Everybody cheered a FSR when it was accomplished. And a few times the woman would send a chit for one or more beers. It was a fact that my father in his prime had been given 12 beers several times. I had once been awarded three in the Redding HOG.

Linda seemed to like the alter for she was swiveling her hips and crawling closer to me her legs going from my knees to half way to my hips. She was getting it deeper now, about a third of the way. I was feeling her vagina and trying to discern the texture of her G-Spot as the head of my cock rubbed her. I could feel the slight humps as they slid on the crown of my very hard cock. I was swimming with weasels and had run up the long pole more than a few times. Linda's hips had free movement and she slid a little closer and rubbed her clit along the top of my cock, groaning.

I started to counter stroke her, she grabbed my hips and slid as close as she could get. Which was pretty much up to my balls, her hips kept up the rotation and I gave a little in and out and it was good. The herbs had me held suspended and Linda's grunts, groans and general flailing about was only an interesting diversion from the feel of her cunt slithering over my cock.

Linda was getting real close to climaxing and she was sweating. I kissed her, leaned into her and started to drive. She took me as deep as I could give her and quivered a second before she choked out a groan and I sank it deep and held her.

Her hips pulsed in a jerk and she groaned again. I could feel the contractions on my cock. I had to move just a little. I short stroked her slowly and she jerked again. I pulled it out about half way and let her sag back on the mound.

Linda was panting for a moment then she opened one eye and looked at me, "Oh Josh I felt the Goddess that time!" She smiled as she was panting and put both hands over her head and took me a little deeper. That made her close her eyes and she stopped moving and gasped then she relaxed and chuckled a little."

"What?" I asked.

Linda opened her eyes and said, "I may start taking up religion, it seems that I can believe in a Goddess."

I smiled at her and stroked her just a bit, "I know I felt her. I knew that you were special Linda." I slow stroked her and felt her clit rub on my cock as she grimaced and groaned a little, her hands pulling my chest to her. "I just didn't know how special you were." I kissed her and held my hips still.

I was just holding Linda lightly and feeling her on my cock when I heard Amelia say, "I hope I'm not interrupting." I leaned back, turned and Amelia was standing just behind me.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers