Spreading Seeds Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Charlotte smiled and stroked my cheek, "You certainly do Josh, I'd hate to see you give Denise a whisker burn."

Denise laughed, "Let me shave you, Josh. I'm good with a razor."

I looked at her for a second. To let a woman shave you was an honor not lightly bestowed. I mean you don't let just anybody, lift your chin and put sharp cold steel to your throat unless you really trust them. I smiled at Denise and shook my head. "We haven't known each other that long Denise," I grinned at Charlotte, "I was hoping Charlotte would shave me."

Charlotte's eyes lit up and she kissed me, "Get your razor, and sit on the bench the sun is just right."

I straddled the bench and Charlotte sat before me soaping my face with her freesia soap. She was also straddling the bench and her pussy was just at the edge of my field of vision as I rubbed her nipples.

She waited until my eyes came back to hers and grinned. "You haven't changed, Josh. I'm glad to see that."

"What do you mean?"

Charlotte tried my razor out on her leg, checking the edge. She turned and lifted my chin, then ran her hand down my throat and began to shave me in short strokes, wiping the razor off on the towel she had placed over her left arm.

"You always look at me the same pattern, eyes, tits and pussy," she took a long swipe with the razor down the side of my throat, "You did that in grade school," she laughed, "I still like it."

She released my chin to change angles, "You have always captured my attention Charlotte. I've been in love with you as long as I can remember."

Charlotte wiped the razor and closed it then leaned over and kissed me. She was smiling as she pulled back, "I love you too, Josh Perkins, but we can't forget Denise." She put her hand on my half shaved face and said, "It's getting much tougher, your beard."

"Yeah and grows faster too." I picked up the razor and handed Charlotte my mirror, "Let me finish, it'll be faster."

I shaved as Denise watched and Charlotte held the mirror.

"I remember in Redding one time, I shaved a rough'un." Denise said chuckling. "He had come into the HOG after six weeks in the bush. He stood in the door way and announced he was Big Bill Bronkowski and he was mighty randy. Well I had been up on the Pitt River for six or eight weeks putting in some diversions and I was hot to trot." Denise smiled at me, "You ever heard of Big Bill?"

I thought hard about it but came up blank, I shook my head and went back to shaving.

"He is a big fella, six five and strong as an ox," Denise grinned and softly whispered to Charlotte, "He's got a cock like mule too," she laughed and rubbed her pussy, "Anyway I went over and sized him up and said, "You'll have to shave, but I'll do you so hard you won't ever need a woman again!"

Charlotte turned to Denise, "You didn't?"

"Yep, bold as brass, I took on Big Bill and rode his ass into the ground," Denise was rubbing her cunt and looking up, her eyes closed, "My that was a ride too!"

Denise pulled her hand away from her pussy when she saw how Charlotte was looking at her disapprovingly.

I pulled the mirror back into position and Charlotte grinned at me.

Denise tossed her towel over her shoulder, put her hand on Charlotte's back and put one foot on the bench, which gave me a good look at her crotch. She grinned, " Well I kind'a cheated. I said, any man that can make me say uncle deserves at least a six pack up front. I put six beers in front of him and said, 'Okay Bill, Tell you what, I need a beer before we start.' I sat there and sipped on one beer while he bragged about how he was going to make me come so hard I'd think I was going, and finished off five and you know how strong Redding beer is, like about eight Davis beers anyway."

I grinned at Denise, "So you had him pretty drunk then.?"

Denise nodded her head and grinned, "Yeah, he was on the edge a little but he was so fucking big that he could carry it off. He said as he put down the last empty scout, 'Come on Denise, you don't need any warm up girls do you, Lets bathe and frolic.'"

Charlotte laughed, "He said 'frolic', like that?"

Denise laughed too, "Oh yeah, Bill talks like that."

I asked, "So then you shaved him?" hoping to get her back on the story and stop rubbing her pussy like that. It was distracting me and I wanted her to finish up the story.

"No, that came later, Josh. We went to the baths an' took each others measure first. He had rough hands from all the work and he was really hairy. But he was hard as a rock and strong as hell. He washed me twice and had me squirming a couple of times. I had him moaning a couple of times and he almost went off when I blew him. We were pretty evenly matched, so I had the waiter send up six more beers and I shaved his face. I had to shave him all the way to the collar bones and all the way around his neck. He got me on top to start and challenged me, I guess."

Charlotte asked, "How did he challenge you?"

Denise chuckled, "He lifted me up on his cock and pressed it to me. I held a tight Kegel and wouldn't let him in. I flattered his ego and he ate it up." I said, 'Oh Bill what a big dick you have.' He just laughed and said, 'Take your time darlin', I'm here all night.'"

I finished my shave, took the mirror from Charlotte and put my things away in my kit. By the time I got back to the bench, Denise was sitting next to Charlotte with her arm around her and chuckling about something as she nuzzled Charlotte's ear.

I sat next to Denise and put my arm around her waist and touched Charlotte's hip with my finger tips. Denise turned to me with a smile.

"Are you going to tell me the whole story now?" I smiled and caressed her breast.

Charlotte put her hand on my arm that was around Denise and grasped my wrist, she looked around Denise and said, "Cats Cradle?"

I grinned and took her wrist in my hand and we had Denise lean back, then pulled her legs up on ours, which spread her wide and tilted her hips up so you could dig deep ore from her mine of memories. Denise smiled as Charlotte began to rub her inner thigh in long soft strokes.

Charlotte winked at me, "Number 28 if you please," she kissed Denise, "Continue the story Denise. You've yet to make it climax and I want to hear how you 'Shaved the Bear'."

Denise leaned over and kissed Charlotte, then took up the story." "Well, we had done the nasty twice by the time he'd finished up the next four beers, I had finished two, just for the fluids, you understand."

Charlotte nodded and smirked, "Of course, girl has to maintain her fluids balance."

Denise smiled and dipped her eyes, "Well, it helps, yes."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I continued the stroking of her upper thigh in a circular pattern as described in the "House of Giving, Code to Sexual Stimulation, Number 28." I saw Charlotte was using a #48, running the back's of her nails along Denise's thigh in vertical strokes from mid thigh to pubis.

Denise grinned, "Well he had rested enough that he called for another round. I was just drunk enough that I didn't feel the rug burn he had given me. Rubbing up against his belly was like sliding down a pine. Well I called for a rumper bump and he flipped me over and slipped it into me quick. I was happy for a while and then he began to take chances, He'd drop his mantra and his breathing would get ragged and I bided my time, while admiring his advanced multi vectored thrust techniques. Did I mention he had a cock like a mule?"

I kissed Denise and rubbed her very close to the pubis, "I believe you did mention that at first."

Denise smiled and pulled my hair lightly, "Yes well he was acting arrogant so I let him move out until he only had about four inches in me and I gripped him hard. Oh he clinched up then and I heard him mumble for a minute or two while I released, pulled him in all the way and then let him slide out free. He quivered and came back fast. I caught him about three quarters of the way in and gripped him so hard he groaned."

Charlotte changed her technique and began to massage Denise's pussy directly. She glanced at me and said, "Number 40,02," she smiled at me when I was taken aback.

I thought about it. For Charlotte to call a down side was rare. What she had called for was a 40, the massage of Denise's clitoris by thumb while the fore and middle fingers cup into the vagina and massage the g-spot, while I supposed I would be doing the 02, a deep stroke of the anus with curved forefinger.

Charlotte surprised me when she guided my hand to Denise's cunt and let me take Denise's pussy. I worked in two fingers easily and had Denise's massive clit out of her hood a half inch.

Denise had lost track of her story until Charlotte said, "Concentrate Denise, What did you do to Big Bill?"

Denise looked over at Charlotte, "I gripped him really hard,"

"Show Josh, Dear." Charlotte grinned at me.

Denise gripped my two fingers pretty tight. Her cunt rippled up and down my fully inserted fingers as I worked her. Denise opened her eyes and smiled at me, "If you were as big as Bill, You'd see how hard I can grab."

I kissed her, "Well maybe later you can show me with something larger than my fingers?"

Denise grinned at me, "I'm not going to hurt you Josh, not really."

She gripped my fingers and fluttered her pussy as Charlotte slipped her finger into Denise's ass. Denise closed her eyes and said, with difficulty, "Oh! Oh! Ah! Yes! Do that, and suck my tits!"

Her breath came in gasps and her pussy was dancing on my three fingered Horseshoe, as theHOG# 40was known in the Kiva.

Charlotte was relentless, even as she pistoned her finger in Denise's ass, she asked calmly, "How did your shave the Bear?"

Denise flexed every muscle in her body and jammed my hand hard with her hips, "You ain't got close, Josh," she rocked her hips and sighed, "Oh that's nasty," as Charlotte kissed her cheek and the liquid from her free flowing cunt lubricated Charlotte's fingers, two of which were now stretching Denise's ass. I looked down as I was sucking Denise's nipples, Charlotte was now down on her knees beside Denise, and was rapidly pumping her fingers into her ass. Charlotte was smiling and kissing Denise's thigh on the tender parts. I kept up my stimulation and Denise went over the top with a shuddering groan. She gripped my wrist when I started to let up and held me full in her as I worked my fingers on her spots and gently rolled her swollen clit with my thumb. She pressed my thumb down and moaned, she shook up and down for a moment as Charlotte was pushing three fingers into her ass.

I kissed Denise and pulled her upright, after Charlotte had pulled her hand out. She grinned at me and said breathlessly, "I hope we didn't embarrass you, Josh. I didn't know she was going to do that," she looked at Charlotte who was washing her hands in the shower, "You surprised me, how did you know?"

Charlotte looked at her, "Oh I keep my eyes out for the signs."

I pulled Denise's face to me and kissed her softly, "How does the story end?"

Denise looked up and laughed, "Well me and Wilma Patterson, she was a warm up girl who I grabbed out of the hall to rev ole' Bill up whilst I took a breather. Well she was washing Bill's dick and said how she didn't like a furry man, 'You know how they scratch you?' Well I said, 'Maybe if we shaved him he'd feel different?'"

Denise smiled and chuckled, "Wilma and I shaved him all over, except his eyebrows," she grinned evilly at me, she paused and added, "That would have been mean!"

I laughed, "Yeah, that would have been mean."

Denise stood, went to the shower and pulled the rope, she rinsed off her ass and smiled at me, "You just hold yourself at the ready until after dinner. I'll be real good to you," she rinsed her breasts, pulling her nipples out and teasing them until they stood out of her dark breasts like flags.

I helped Charlotte dry her back, she put her towel around my shoulders and pulled me close to her, "Oh Josh, I feel so bad about not being able to welcome you with my best. It is positive anguish!" she rubbed her naked flesh against me and made me feel the anguish. I almost decorated her belly with sperm!

I grasped her head in both hands, my fingers pressed to her soft warm ears, and I kissed her softly, "Charlotte, It's enough to be able to hold you and know where you are. I don't know how many times I thought of you and wondered just where you were at that moment," I wrapped her in my arms and she snuggled to me, rocking slowly from side to side. Soon I felt her warm tears on my chest.

We held each other for a while, until Denise said, "Come on, we'll miss the second sitting."

We arrived at the mess tent in time for the second sitting. The mess tent was a large geodesic structure covered in canvas strips about two meters wide. The strips came over the top of the tent from all angles and were pegged to the ground around the tent so that there were air circulation spaces between them. Inside you could see the dome was built of bamboo poles tied together with wooden disks at the centers of the triangles.

The tent was full of people coming and going around the trestle tables. The chairs were X shaped directors chairs made of tent canvas and bamboo. I don't know why they called them that, there must have been a reason.

Amelia, Gloria and Linda were all ready there and were eating with Robin Jennings and Jack Osblatt. "There he is!" Linda said and stood up, waving at me from the one table that was on the platform that shared the same level as the serving area. Down on the ground level, enlisted dining, on the platform the Officers. I smiled, the Engineers were Army after all.

I led Charlotte and Denise over and introduced them to Amelia, Linda and Gloria. "Major Funston is in charge of the engineer team that's been here since last winter and this is Charlotte Jenkins, my oldest and dearest friend," I held Charlotte's chair as she sat smiling at Linda.

I sat between Charlotte and Linda and was real pleased with my seat until I realized that I was swinging my head back and forth as Charlotte and Linda conversed.

Charlotte smiled wide eyed at Linda, "Josh tells me that you are carrying his child?"

Linda blushed, "Yes first trimester. I'm very excited."

Charlotte stood and motioned me to get up and change places with her. I was happy to oblige because the food was being served. The beef in a highly spiced tomato and 'veg ordinaire' gravy was served with tortillas.

I dug in while Linda inquired, "I've been assured that you have a good hospital in Davis."

"Oh yes best in the world," Charlotte said beaming at Linda.

"Well, I'm relieved to hear that." Linda said, clutching Charlotte's hand on the table.

The bustle of the crowd seemed to echo under the dome, if the surfaces had been harder, it would have made conversation difficult, if not impossible.

Amelia looked around the two of them at me and said, "Where did you get off too? I see you've bathed." She was grinning at me and winked.

I said, "Well I took the mules down to pasture, and Jack," I gestured in his direction, "Well he sent two girls down to look after them and I had a swim with them."

"Some of the girls like to camp down by the river to watch over the stock. It is a nice place," Jack explained.

"Excellent pasture too, compared to what we've seen in the last three days," I said.

"My girls planted alfalfa, last winter all around here while we were surveying." Denise said to Amelia.

Amelia nodded and responded, "Josh has planted alfalfa around his oats mostly as a buffer. It certainly has attracted the deer."

Robin asked, "Do you harvest a lot of game." She sipped at her tepid tea.

Amelia looked at her and said, "We selectively cull to decrease depredation, and protect our harvests. We have been eating more elk and venison as a variation of our normal diet."

"Which is?" Robin asked.

Amelia laughed, "Well we eat a lot of goat and mutton, but we have pork and beef as well."

"And they eat a lot of squash and corn," I interjected. I grinned at Amelia and Linda. "It's true?"

Amelia nodded, "Our green houses have a lot of varieties, but most times we eat simply." She turned to me and said, "So after you talked to the girls in the pasture, where did you go. I gave her a straight face and said, "Then I bathed with Charlotte and Denise. Denise told me a tale of Redding, while I shaved."

By now Amelia was smiling and held up her hand, "No, don't explain Josh," she started laughing and that got everyone else laughing, but Gloria and me, who looked at each other. Gloria, who was seated opposite and down the table on Robins right, shrugged and shook her head.

After a long moment, the mirth subsided and Amelia started to eat for two. Everybody else joined her and the sounds of heavy grazing predominated. Charlotte and Linda were having their own conversation between them and almost whispering. I ate, I mean it had been a stressful couple'a weeks, and good tucker had been light.

Sue came in and took the last seat at the table. She was smiling as she unrolled her napkin and said, "So when do you want to leave for Davis, Jack?"

Jack smiled at Sue and said, "How about day after tomorrow, because the engineers will be going back with us. Is that okay with you, Denise?" Jack dipped his tortilla and took a bite.

"Yeah, we've expended all our material and the Camp is established." Denise responded. "We've been just doing detail work and my girls want to go home. It's lonely here."

Gloria who was seated next to Robin across from Amelia, wiped her chin and said, "It's going to be lonely here after you go Major."

Amelia grinned at her, "I'll miss you too, Gloria. I expect to be gone two or three years and when I get back, I'll come see you. In the meantime, look after Josh, will you?"

Gloria grinned and said, "I'll watch him like a hawk," and gave me a big smile complete with a leer that I had never seen from her before. It kind of surprised me and Charlotte caught it too.

"So how well do you know Josh, Gloria?" Charlotte asked.

Gloria looked at Charlotte and said, "Well..." She blushed and said, "No, I haven't... oh shit, I'm blushing."

Charlotte laughed and covered, "Oh I didn't mean to pry. It's just odd that one so young would be on such an adventure."

Gloria grinned at her, "Well Major Amelia said that it would be very good for me to see so I can tell the Sunshine girls what it's like outside."

"Sunshine girls?" Robin asked her.

Gloria grinned, "Yes, I'm head girl this year, and and maybe next, since my birthday's in June. We're apprentice Scout Traders, or Bahia," Gloria nodded to Amelia and Linda, "really we just look after the mules."

Sue edged in and said, "Gloria is one of our brightest young leaders. Ginny gave them the name Sunshine Girls and the yellow shirts."

Gloria preened in her now washed and pressed shirt. It was a little faded and had some bear chili stains on her budding breast but she looked real pretty with her hair brushed out. She and Linda had obviously had some sleep.

"Bahia is their civil service," Sue said to Robin and Jack.

Amelia smiled, "No, not quite right, although most of our civil service force is Bahia. The Bahia is a philosophy. We believe that healthy communities are more prosperous and allow their citizens to live better lives. Community service is one of our tenets, so it is not uncommon for us to choose the Administration."

Robin looked at Amelia and said, "Would you talk to my girls, I mean about Burney? We know so little about what conditions are really like there. some of the girls are having second thoughts, I'm afraid. If you could speak to them I'm sure that it would ease a few minds."

Amelia nodded, "Well I'd like to hear about Davis too, wouldn't you Linda?"

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers