Spreading Seeds Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Charlotte pulled my left hand up from her crotch, "Oh no Josh, Denise is ready and waiting for you."

"Ready?" I asked and looked up to see Linda, naked and sitting on the bed rubbing Denise's engorged clit and smiling at me.

Charlotte started undressing me, "Well, Linda wanted to see what being a Mother's Assistant was like and decided to join us."

I looked over and saw Linda's pale hand stroking Denise's dark pussy and it seemed to me to be a vision. Denise's dark hair and skin contrasted like yin and yang with Linda's fair complexion and blond hair. I stared for a second, turned back and kissed Charlotte sincerely on the lips.

"Sit on the bed and I'll take off your boots." she said, grinning at me.

I sat on the bed and watched as Denise moaned in symphony with the girls up at the showers and Linda whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Charlotte took off my boots and had me stand to remove my pants, I was still mesmerized by the sight of Linda and Denise, someone I was becoming very fond of, as they wiggled and squirmed to kiss and rub each other's pussy.

Charlotte released my belt and pulled my pants down, still on her knees. My dick came up hard and hot. She looked up at me and grinned. She put her hands on her knees and leaned forward and licked the tip of my dick as I gazed into her eyes. Oh, it was nice to see her again. I was sans weasel, so to speak and almost filled her mouth when she leaned forward again, took the tip of my dick in her lips and just kissed the first half inch or so, pulling my dick down, with her firm lips, so she could look me in the eyes as she smooched on my tip for a moment.

When she saw my loss of composure, she laughed and my dick flew up and hit my belly. I started piling on the weasels and was able to take a deep breath. Charlotte stood and led me by the hand to the bed that had a thin straw and canvas mattress now decorated in Linda and Denise's passionate pinto embrace.

"Josh, if you think you are ready, I convinced Denise to test you at the eighth level. I know you are ready for your sevenths, and from what Amelia and Linda tell me I think you could do eights."

I looked at her and frowned, "I don't know Charlotte, I never studied eight yet."

Charlotte took my dick in her hand and looked me in the face, "Oh, I know you can," her hand stroked me and I almost climaxed, just the aroma of Charlotte was almost enough and her soft hand on my hard cock was part of the test. I realized that the test had already started. I had to resist my Davis Goddess and service Denise. I steeled my mind and took control.

I nodded and took her hand off my dick, "Show me the Goddess," I said and Charlotte leaned down and pulled Denise and Linda apart. Linda got up whimpering and caressed me, pulling me to her and kissing me hard and hot. Charlotte pulled her away from me as Denise's hand came and pulled me by the dick toward her. She didn't have to pull very hard.

"Show me your mounting technique, Josh baby," Denise said and pulled me into her arms.

It was easy to do, really. Denise was so wet and her cunt so big, I fell into her. It surprised me and I wiggled my hips left and right trying to at least bang against the sides while I worked my hips back and forth. "Okay now try again," Denise said.

As I withdrew I felt her pussy tighten and when I jumped again, I met stiff resistance as she groaned and met me solidly. I started a slow stroke and got her legs and arms arranged as I kissed the wide thick lips of her mouth and felt the long wet lips of her snatch stretch as I slowly withdrew. I kept that up for a couple of strokes and went to a long banana, Denise moaned as my stiff cock tickled her aroused g-spot.

I held my own, she had to come. True the girls had prepped her but I had to adapt to her experienced cunt and her needs. I thought of her needs and felt her reactions to my various test tickles, as Sarge called them.

Denise wrapped her legs around my hips and started to give me what for, so I shifted to a hesitated meat slap and pushed her higher. We were doing that for a while when she grunted and gripped my dick hard with her cunt and started to shudder violently. I kissed her neck savagely, pulling her head back by her hair, shifting to a rapid meat slap as she froze and crushed my chest with her strong arms and if she had been even taller, would have broken my back when she lunged a mighty lunge and screamed in my ear.

I was thinking about how nice it was that the girls had already provided the towel under Denise's pussy. She had really squirted when she came, my balls were swamped as we lay there catching our breaths and swapping spit.

As I lay there sweating, I heard moaning and percussive sounds coming from all around. The girls up at the showers were competing as to who could climax the loudest and a few of them were capable of calling Davis hogs from Porterville. The crowd was cheering. I turned my head and looked over at Linda and Charlotte.

Linda was laid back, spread out on the bed in a full butterfly, she had her hand at her mouth. Charlotte was seated between Linda's silky thighs and had her hand on Linda's pussy in a HOG# 47, a rotating clit stimulation with the fingertips while you cup the wet hot lips under your palm. Linda's head was rocking back and forth, her wide spread legs waving as they moved in sympathy as she reacted to Charlotte's hand. Charlotte was smiling at me and blowing me kisses when Linda went over the edge moaning and jerking. Charlotte winked at me, turned and started to kiss Linda and cuddle with her as she slid down off Eros mountain.

I kissed Denise and she came back at me soft and languid. I softened my style and gave her the slow stroke. She rocked up to take it and backed off slowly a little. I half stroked her slowly as she put both hands in my hair and kissed me, wetly. She put her head next to mine and whispered, "I'd call that a nine, Josh."

I kissed her cheek and double stroked her, she rocked her hips but, she was more into resting. I slow stroked Denise for a few more moments when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Charlotte and Linda standing next to the bed. By now there was very little light coming into the tent from out side, the only illumination was from a small oil camp lamp behind them.

"Josh, you need to wash," Charlotte said and I noticed that Linda had a basin in her hands and a towel over her arm. I got up slowly and stood next to the bed, Linda nudged me aside with her elbow, sat on the bed, dipped a cloth in the basin and began to swab Denise's face and still heaving chest. Charlotte took my hand and led me over to the wash stand which had the lamp.

She dipped a cloth in the basin on the stand and wiped my face and neck, smiling, "I wouldn't get too cocky, Josh, there are a lot more tests for an eight."

I took a deep breath and tweaked her nipples, "Aren't you going to test me?"

She rose up on her toes and kissed me while swabbing my stiff peter with the cool wet cloth. I put my arms around her and held her lightly to me. She was so beautiful by lamp light and I was so stoned, that it all seemed a dream. For the moment we were alone in the world, the groans and giggles from over at the showers, ceased to exist, Linda and Denise's soft murmurs faded and it was just me and Charlotte at the center of a lamp lighted world.

Such moments seem to last but when they are over, 'Now' steps in and Linda's voice shattered the moment, "I think Denise is ready,"

Charlotte leaned back, rubbed her belly on my hard on and frowned. "Next test Josh," she said and led me over to the bed, "We are testing Linda for her sixes, and that fits perfectly with your eights, so Linda will perform the next test."

"Which is?" I asked.

"Oral Stress test, you can not climax, and she has to make you." Charlotte laughed and said, "See I told you it fits." Charlotte indicated Denise, "We just need Denise to get in position and we can start."

Denise turned over and put her ass in the air, Linda stroked Denise's smooth mound, split her lips with two fingers and smiled at me, "There is your target, when you have to cum. Put it all in there," Linda grinned at me as her forefinger stroked in and out of Denise's, dark pussy.

Denise giggled and said, "Oh and you have to make me climax before you can pull out."

I grinned at them and thought about what was going to happen, when Linda pulled me on to the bed, made me get on my knees and line up with Denise, then turned me, sat on the edge of the bed and kissed my dick.

Charlotte smiled at me and said, "Now Linda, remember what we talked about. You have to show that you can bring him orgasmic bliss. Normally if he climaxed, you'd have to swallow. Josh, if you feel you must climax, pull out of Linda and put it in Denise, but remember you have to complete Denise if you want to pass the test."

I nodded and said, "I'm ready when you are Linda." Linda looked up and made eye contact with me. She was so beautiful, her nose was straight and prominent, her nostrils flared smoothly into her sunburned cheeks. Her green eyes sparkled as she nuzzled my dick and rubbed it along her nose and over her cheeks. I could feel the fuzz of her cheeks as she held it so softly against her warmth. She blew her breath on it and smiled at me, "I wish that we'd had 'Mothers' instead of Sisters of Sappho, in Burney,"

I smiled and brushed back her hair gently, "There is a difference in outlook, yes."

She kissed my dick and stroked it softly keeping her green eyes on mine, then she slowly licked it.

"Oh! Oooh! Ahaaaa!" I groaned and quivered. I remembered that this girl had made Sarge Thompson spurt in less than ten seconds, and she was giving me eights? Oh how fucked I was! I gritted my teeth and held my seed. I had to, if I failed early, Linda might not get full credit toward her six and a completely different level of freedom within the House in Davis. If I wanted to give Linda a gift, it was the gift of six.

She slowed down and just touched her lips on the tip, looking at me. "Oh, I like, to make you feel that, Josh Perkins." She laughed and stroked my dick with her hand. She slid closer and took the first third on her mouth, slurping and sucking.

Oh, Oh, this girl was good and she was uprooting my pine tree! Oh shit! I held on barely, but she backed off again and murmured an incantation over my cock, or so it seemed to me at the time. I was severely distracted by the event so maybe I'm not the best judge?

I took a few deep breaths as she stroked my cock, I rebuilt my rocky promontory, I thrust my Lone Pine defiantly into the world and endured!

I lasted five seconds after she captured me with her eyes and sucked me in. I gagged and jerked out of her mouth, spun and jammed into Denise's, loose, wet pussy and I swear my cock sizzled in Denise's hot twat. I jacked her once and slapped her ass and held. "Oh, God! Just in time!"

Charlotte was laughing and gathered Linda up in her arms to laugh with her. Denise was tightening up, I slow stroked her and waved my dick around like I knew what I was doing. "Sometimes that's all you've got, you know?"

Denise wasn't so much of a threat to me, my dick was too small. "Raul, he'd have his cock full, if he ever met the Major," I thought. She could grip well and she had amazing control and dexterity. I gave her a little rock and roll and she came back and added a variation I'd never felt before. After Linda's lively lips, I was toast! I came like a race horse!

I gave Denise a couple of meat slaps in warning and drove right off the bridge. She was so nice, she groaned and whimpered and drenched my balls again. As I milked it in her clenching pussy, I was able to maintain a stroke and evened out into a hesitated half stroke at mid depth. I was doing alright and held my erection. Denise helped me, Goddess bless her.

Charlotte took my shoulders, "We don't want to over agitate an insemination Josh,"

"No Ma'am," I pulled out slowly from Denise and backed away, standing next to Charlotte.

She led me over to the wash stand while Linda knelt and swabbed Denise and kissed her.

"So Josh, grade Linda."

"She is way more that a six. Eight, Nine even, as far as Oral's go." I kissed Charlotte and let her wash me, thoroughly. She dried me with a towel, led me to her bed and drew me down with her.

I kissed her and she smiled, "I've missed you frightfully Josh."

I nodded, "I know, after all these years, the last four months or so is the longest we've ever spent apart, almost."

She grinned, "Well, there was six months when we missed shifts in Redding our Junior year."

I cupped her head under my chin and savored her warmth. I felt at home. Silly, I know, out here in a desert wilderness. I felt at home because Charlotte was there.

She wiggled up to above my lips and kissed me softly, "Are you rested enough?"

"For, what?"

"Your vaginal stress exam, what did you think?"

"I think I love you, Charlotte."

She smiled, "We shall see. Now, remember that you may not climax! I'll let you have some latitude for innovations, but, remember your basics."

I nodded and grinned. I pulled her down and kissed her, she let me and then she helped me, as she slid up on my hips and took me in.

I lay back as she got herself settled and was rotating her hips in warm up of the event. Charlotte looked back over her shoulder, "I was jealous of Linda, Josh. Because she can have your baby and I can't."

"We have time on our side Charlotte, in a year or less, the time will be right."

She shook her tits at me and said, "Oh alright, but I'm not grading on a curve!"

She hit me hard and the test was on. I got serious as she worked me hard, then shifted to slow and gentle, I coasted and joined her for a moment in just rocking the chair and savoring each other. She lay on my chest and sighed in my ear.

She sat up, so I hip rocked her and ran my hands over her legs and hips. She was making delightfully sexy faces and rubbing her spot with tip of my cock, and waving her big titties at me. I smiled at her and massaged her nipples. She put on a pouty face and leaned down so I could kiss them and that changed the angle and instead of a nice juicy slide, it was a light as a cloud and hot as she held me motionless for a moment and let me suck her delighted nipples.

I got to feeling frisky and gave her five or nine short rabbits. She backed down on me and began to hump. There was no way I was going to be able to take that, so I sat up, embraced her, turned her so I was on top and let her get her legs around me.

She was giggling and said, "Okay, show me what you've got!" emphasizing that with a hip thrust.

I started a slow banana, to conserve the time that I might have with Charlotte. Her soap was still the most fragrant thing about her so far, but it was pretty hot in the tent and it wouldn't last long if she was working hard. She always liked it slow and she didn't challenge me. She looked at me and smiled as I stroked her pussy. I left some room between us and held myself up with my hands beside her shoulders. I could see her face and her tits and she was closing her eyes massaging her nipples and moaning so softly as my cock stroked her.

I was well along the Lone Pine mantra at this point. The sativa and the mantra had given me the ability to separate myself from my body, at least to some extent, I could still feel and I could sense what was going on, but I was detached too and could isolate myself.

Charlotte gasped, "Josh, show me! Ohoo! Ah! Something else."

I slammed myself to her and rubbed my pubic bone against her. We were at just the right angle that I trapped her clit next to my dick and was able to massage it mightily. Charlotte groaned and leaned into it.

I did a hesitated half stroke and sank it again, rubbing her clit in the crook of my cock and my pubic bone, back and forth and up and down and all around. She coughed and whimpered, I did it several more times as I felt her building and suddenly she groaned, thrust up and held me by the hips.

She quivered, shook, grunted, struck me twice and collapsed. I hadn't climaxed! I had survived! Oh, I slow stroked Charlotte, felt her quiver again and she kissed me hard.

Her legs went down slowly, she breathed fast and moaned as I stroked her wet pink pussy. I melted to her and just rested as she came down.

She gathered her breath long enough to say, "You tricked me," and hugged my neck.

"I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't apologize, Josh. Give me some time and you can trick me like that again."

I chuckled into her ear and rolled us over on our side. Charlotte lay back a bit, holding my hips to hers. I was halfway in and still hard. When she laughed I could feel it in her pussy and it made me smile.

She said, "Perhaps we should wash off?"

I pulled her into my arms and said, "Just hold me Charlotte."

"Oh Josh, can you reach the towel?"

I looked around and found a towel under the pillow and gave it to her, she put it between her legs and pulled away from me, folding the towel up over herself, then came back to me and lay her head on my shoulder. I relaxed and was happy to just hold her. Charlotte used the towel to dry my dick and kissed my chest as she sighed.

We lay in each others arms for long minutes, I had dozed a little when I felt a hand on my hip and another on my shoulder, I turned and saw Linda in the lamp light. She smiled at me and put her finger to her lips for silence. She touched my cheek and smiled then she caressed Charlotte's cheek and I saw Charlotte's eyes open.

"Sorry to wake you but Denise said..." Linda smiled and Charlotte laughed. Charlotte got up and left me in the bed. "He needs to wash, but if you're in a hurry..."

I looked back and forth between them and moved over as Linda draped herself over my body and kissed me. She drew back with her face in shadow from the lamp, I could see one cheek and her full lips but everything else faded to gray. Her lips pursed and came down on mine then her body melted to me.

Charlotte said, "Oh! Excellent entry, you get plus marks!"

I thought that her entrance was entrancing and closed my eyes to allow myself to feel the differences between Linda's and Charlotte's bodies. Linda didn't smell like Charlotte, she was much more elemental and she wasn't as full as Charlotte but in her own slim delicately featured way, she captured my attention.

Charlotte walked over and was bathing, I could hear the water and... I lost track as Linda, the thought of her, the precious reality of her in my arms carried my mind into another world.

She let me caress her breast, but pushed my hand away when I tried to go deeper. We kissed and twisted and turned and Linda kept moving out of my way, not so far that I couldn't feel the warmth of her body but far enough to make me keep chasing her all over the bed.

This went on for several minutes and I realized that this was part of the test. I didn't know who was getting tested, me or Linda but I played the game and soon Linda and I were both sweating and dry humping something ferociously.

Charlotte said, "What do you think, she passed?"

Denise answered, "Oh yes, I think Ms. Marston is a natural."

Charlotte pulled me off Linda with some difficulty and led me to the wash stand, "Shit we're almost out of water," Charlotte dipped her cloth in the last of the water and swabbed my face, chest and throbbing hard on.

"I need to see what my girls are up to, I'll fill the bucket" Denise said, put on her halter and skirt, picked up the bucket and walked out.

I turned, Charlotte swabbed my back and I felt a little cooler, "Let's step outside and see if it's cooler out there?"

We all found our flip flops and went outside naked. Charlotte had taken us out the back door of the tent, where we found a set of duck boards and a water point. The girls both dipped their cloths in the water and cooled themselves. The moon by now was quite high and the camp was relatively quiet. Soft percussion and a lot of moans filled the air but the hog calling was over it seemed. It was still warm outside but cooler than in the tent. Charlotte and Linda were whispering to each other and I just enjoyed the view. In the moon light they looked so lovely.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers