Spreading Seeds Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

My eager dick was stiff and my brain was shutting down, except I was intensely aware the there were two succulent women in the room with me. I picked up Audrey, held her to me and stroked her breast then Lauren squirmed between us and kissed Audrey, but allowed me to stroke her hip and thigh. Lauren laughed, "I think he is ready, Audrey, leave him for Vera."

Lauren and Audrey led me back to the patio but we held up at the door. Lauren turned to me put her arms around me and kissed me, "You just wait here for the cue, Ok. I have to go start the narration and get Vera on stage then you come in and ignore her as you take center stage. Audrey has the cue lines and she will stay with you to keep you in character, OK"

I nodded at her and tried to figure out what she was talking about when I could be hip deep in hot wet pussy.

Lauren looked at me and slapped me lightly, "Lauren to Josh, are you there?"

I retracted my focus which was about four inches into Lauren's pussy and snapped back to Lenore's patio. Flickering torch light, all my friends and Charlotte were gathered around Astral and Charlotte as they played guitar and drum, or rather Genevieve played the drum while Charlotte held it wrapped in her ivory legs, Charlotte was leaning back on her elbows her fine sweet tits in full view. "Holy Hillary!" I thought how did I get in this position?

Lauren dropped out of my arms but told me sternly, "Josh this is important to Vera, This is the first time she's done the Puma and she's nervous, so just follow the narration and make the transitions smooth, take your time, OK"

I nodded and shook myself all over, "Now I get into my Puma, right?"

Lauren smiled and said, "Yes get into the feral, but patient feral, and tender, Vera is going to think that you are Donald so you represent the patrimonial part of the proposition."

"Oh, Oh will there be "P" words?" I asked in a whisper.

Lauren smiled and said, "Oh yes. 'The plunging patrimonial puma poppa pumps that proud passionate puma's pussy prodigiously'. How was that?" Lauren laughed and Audrey giggled.

I laughed and said, "Okay let's start the show."

Lauren went and joined the women as each came and played the drum for Charlotte. I watched as April used her finger tips and tapped firmly on the heart beat of Astral's base line and Charlotte squirmed on the drum. June was less musical hitting the fourth or fifth beat with firm knuckle drops.

Lauren nodded to Astral, "Play Irene's Passion."

Astral cleared her musical muse with a rolling strumming change in to a base note and began to play the piece Irene played for me, just before I left Burney. Lauren played the heartbeat line with one hand on the drum and had Genevieve pick it up, just tapping lightly. Lauren then began to tap the drum in the syncopation of the melody line and had Genevieve increase the impact of her base line with a rocking rhythm and a titillating melody line tapped by talented finger tips. The effect on Charlotte was dramatic, she tightened her legs, threw back her head, moaned and said, "Play it one more time, Please!"

Lauren laughed, Genevieve said, "The lesson of Sisterhood is you never have to play your own drum," and she slapped it hard then went back to following the music when Lauren frowned at her.

Charlotte jerked when Genevieve hit the drum; she clinched the drum in her legs and grunted, then relaxed a little. Astral started over again and Lauren played the drum more aggressively and kept to the music. They played it to the end. The piece ended and Charlotte was on her back gasping, her ankles had lost their lock on the drum and her legs splayed out around the drum.

I was crying thinking of Irene and watching my Davis Goddess's limp form, hot and from the numbers of towels offered as Genevieve removed the drum, wet enough to float a barge.

Audrey looked up at me and said "What's Wrong Josh?"

I wiped my face and smiled at her, "Irene played that for me when she told me she was pregnant."

Audrey smiled and kissed me. "I had her play it for Astral and I have a viola arrangement for it." She kissed me and felt my dick. It had reached flaccidity. Audrey pulled my dick and said, "Josh attention to the task at hand,"

I kissed her and said, "If Lauren is going to need me hard, maybe I could kiss you?"

Audrey opened her robe, rubbed her breasts in my chest and lifted my hands to stroke them. "I have ways of distracting you," she said and kissed me.

While Audrey distracted me, the women all gathered around Charlotte and kissed her and welcomed her into the Sisterhood. I saw over Audrey's shoulder that the drum had an appendage, a wet appendage, at its base. I reasoned that it was not only the acoustic forces but the three inch hooked dildo that made Charlotte climax like a cannon.

Able lifted Charlotte up and kissed her while the women wiped her legs. I was jealous, with Audrey in my arms and about to go on stage and fuck Vera in mad animal passion, and I was jealous of Able? I thought about it and realized that I was more attached to Irene than any of these women, except maybe Charlotte.

Audrey took my chin in her hand and pulled me to her "Josh, pay attention to me." She kissed me and squeezed my dick. She was distracting to say the least. Her skin was smooth, the night getting cooler and the costume was more hole than cover so I pulled her robe around me and lifted her to my chest. Audrey wrapped her legs around my hips and kissed me. My legs began to give out before my dick was half hard. When I let her down her pussy was wet as it slid down the half that was hard,.

Lauren called attention on stage, "Tonight Ladies and gentlemen, Vera De Soto in "The Puma's Passion", a play in one act, if we are lucky. Or perhaps three acts since we have other guests." Lauren bowed to Able and Bob.

"And playing the passionate Poppa Puma is our own Josh Perkins" There was applause and Charlotte lifted up on the chaise and looked for me. I wrapped Audrey's robe over my half hard dick and stepped into the torch light to acknowledge the applause then stepped back into the shadows.

Audrey kissed me and squeezed me to help create the illusion of a fully aroused male puma. She was good at it, by the time Lauren had introduced the Passionate Puma and Vera came out of the shadows, I was almost rock hard.

Vera had a lovely costume, made like mine with a strip of Puma skin on the back and a tail, held by slim straps. She had a mask that had ears and whiskers under the nose but left her mouth clear so we could see the facial expressions that were remarkable cat like.

Lauren began the narration while Vera prowled cat like around the pedestal, hissing and snarling and posing to show off the costume that covered her back but allowed her belly and breasts to be exposed.

Audrey and I watched as Vera followed the narration. Lauren had her rolling all over the pedestal. Vera followed the narration and did a good job of selling the lonely life style of the Puma.

Audrey's hand found my dick was drooping and she pulled it hard. "Josh stay in character." She whispered in my ear. Her warm hand in the night brought me up to fully erect in a second or two,

"Bend over and put your hands on your knees." I told Audrey. She looked at me funny then realized she could watch and I could keep my penis erect by placing it in her warm wet pussy while being able to watch too.

Audrey bent over and I got behind her and pushed my semi-hard prick into her pink little pussy and, of course had to stroke it a little to get it in and then once fully seated I pulled out about half and just stroked it in and out a little to keep it hard.

I was beginning to like show business when Audrey began to make funny noises and I cautioned her to be quiet. She stuffed a wad of her robe in her mouth and watched Vera.

Lauren had described the natural history of the Puma and now began to discuss the particular Puma, "The female Puma is primarily a solitary animal, but in the breeding season a female without a litter begins to feel the pull of motherhood." Vera was sitting on her hunches cat like and watching Able intently, her head tilted to make her cat like and only her pale breasts tipped with dark nipples, in entirely the wrong place for a puma strained the suspension of disbelief.

"The Puma now feels the passion for kittens. Soft mewing kittens, that suckle at her breasts and smell so nice." Vera stroked her breasts and looked at Able while raising her leg to expose her tender delta.

Lauren continued "She feels the pull and wonders where she will find a male," Vera closed her legs and prowled around the pedestal that was in the center of the festivities. As she prowled, she hissed and batted at Bob and Able. April pulled Able away from Vera's slashing claws in mock terror and shrieked. That got a lot of laughs and Vera also made a pass by Bob, who was distracted by something in Lenore's robe that seemed to catch his attention. Bob didn't notice that Vera had gotten down and was right between his legs, until she snarled and pawed his leg. Bob jumped and Lenore screeched.

Vera moved panther like back on to the pedestal and Lauren continued the narration. Vera's costume had a tail of course, it drooped between her ass cheeks and hid her pubis but her tender little titties hung below her chest and the nipples were so cute. I imagined how her pussy would look.

I was focused on how she moved and tried to move like her, simulating the loose hips and shoulders she was using. I also thought about how I would fill her little pink pussy with my Proud Poppa Puma Penis and stroked Audrey a little harder. I was stoned and what ever Lauren had me smoke was starting to come on stronger as Vera strutted and posed on stage. Audrey was making more noise and I bent down and hushed her.

Audrey looked back at me, pulled the wet part of her robe out of her mouth and whispered, "Can I climax, please Josh." I started stroking her and for a minute she felt really, really good but I got a few more weasels on the job and watched Vera and her tender pink pussy as Lauren had her roll over and spread her legs.

"The Puma paws at her vulva and tries to ease the tension and heat that seemed to be building. She needed a male to bring her relief but there were no males around her territory. She hisses her frustration and tries to ease the burning of her vulva with her tongue."

Vera, looked at Lauren and thought a moment, then she licked her paw and rubbed herself between the legs and made meowing sounds and licked her fingers as they came back to her mouth.

"The puma finds pleasure in the licking." Lauren laughed and went on. Vera sucked her fingers and slipped two into her pussy.

I know Puma's don't have fingers but the sight of Vera fingers disappearing into her precious pussy gave me the incentive to plow further into her when my chance presented itself. I'd plunge and slither in her just like I was doing unconsciously to Audrey. Working myself from side to side as I plunged in and out, I looked as Vera leaned back and fingered herself while staring at Bob and then Able as her fingers stoked in and out of her wet vagina. Vera seemed to loose her place, she closed her eyes and moaned a little and Lauren had to remind her of the performance.

"The Puma needs a male to make her feel whole again, she fails to find satisfaction in her pawing of the vulva. It needed a stiff puma pecker to penetrate to the pit of her passion. The Puma is restless and paces."

Audrey, who by now, I realized was completely limp and hung from my hands at my hips, pulled the robe out of her mouth and gasped, "You're on".

I let Audrey down onto her knees, started to pull out of her and felt warm droplets on my toes. She was shoving the robe back in her mouth and moaning as I pumped her a little before I released her. Once she had settled to her knees and slumped down I shook myself and assumed the character of the Puma.

I was a little behind the entry line but made up for it by springing on to the stage and prowling around as Vera had. I made my shoulders and hips loose and moved slowly, looking at the women watching me in the torchlight. I arched my back and hissed at Lauren and Astral, trying to make Puma faces. Without the mask I probably didn't do as well as Vera, but I got a round of applause when I arched my back and the costume pulled my dick down because of the hole I was fitted through.

I thought it an ingenious effect. Charlotte seemed to like it and I paraded in front of her and arched my back and stretched my leg so she could see the full majesty of the Pendulous Poppa Perkins Penis as it swished through the air. Charlotte blew me a kiss. I made kissy faces at her, then Lauren continued to narrate.

"The male puma is larger and more powerful than the female, with large and strong forelegs to grasp and hold prey while the teeth find a vertebra to sever."

I made the most of my arms and flexed my muscles and paraded in front of April and June, who were seated with Able on one of five chaise lounges that were around the pedestal. I arched my back and waved my dick at June and reached out to touch her knee. She flinched back in mock alarm but smiled at me. I paced over to where Lenore and Maria had Bob sandwiched between them and they drew up their legs on to his when I waved a talon tipped paw at them and snarled and hissed.

"Notice how his musculature is more powerful and how the legs and hips move with effortless precision, a powerful leaping animal, known to jump as high as five meters and he can leap over three meters, which helps in the rim rock country that the males seem to enjoy."

Now I wasn't going to leap five meters into the air, but I made a jump and then a leap and strutted in slack shoulder fashion arching my back and hissing as Lenore made to pull my peter. She shied back in alarm and clung to Bob as I made a pass with my talon tipped paw at her. Bob was distracted by something in Maria's lap and found his face pressed into Lenore's generous bosom.

That got his attention and I spit and hissed and prowled around to Charlotte. She was laying alone on a chaise lounge, she looked limp and happy. The Chocolate Sunday robe was bunched up at her hips and her breasts were peeping out of her patented "Black Bra". She smiled at me and made kissy faces, so I prowled off the pedestal and slunk in proper puma fashion over to her.

"The powerful male can sometimes be diverted from attacking and biting the neck by firm shouts and waving your arms," Lauren narrated.

Charlotte ignored her, "Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty," she said and opened her robe a little. I smiled at her and nuzzled her breasts. She smelled as always of freesia and just a little sweaty. I licked her nipples real well then licked up her neck to kiss her on the mouth.

"Ms. Jenkins is demonstrating how NOT to prevent a Puma attack," Lauren laughed. "While we may think of a warm soft tongue that can reach several inches into intimate places, a Puma's tongue is rough like other cats and can strip the hide off an elk."

My tongue was sipping the nectar of Charlotte's lips and if anything was to be stripped, it wouldn't be my tongue doing it. I backed away. Charlotte reached for me and I just had to go back to her. I rubbed my head in puma fashion on her breasts and kissed each tender nipple for a moment then turned and sprang up on to the pedestal.

Lauren started the narration again and I followed her instruction parading around, ignoring Vera who had poised on her haunches watching April and Able. Able was comparing April's bust to June's and not paying much attention to me at all.

"The male puma spends most of his time high in the rim rock country and patrols his territory running off any other puma's except in the breeding season. This particular Poppa Puma has left his traditional territory to look for a mate. He curls up and lies on a ledge where he can watch the valley below him and catch the scent of a receptive female."

I circled around and ended up lying in the middle of the pedestal on my side and looked out over the valley, actually I was watching Lenore pulling on Bob's prick, Maria was rubbing his glans and moistened her fingers with her mouth and stroked the head of Bob's erection. Vera was ignoring me and prowling around waving her tail and making mewing sounds as she looked for a poppa puma.

"The male puma sniffs the air for the scent of a female Puma who might be receptive to his advances. He grooms himself for what he hopes might happen." Lauren was tapping the drum in a slow and steady rhythm as she narrated. Genevieve was making a sacrifice for the arts by muffling her moans with the hem of her robe. Astral was watching the action and playing a romantic melody.

I made like I was licking my shoulders and chest. My legs opened as I worked my way down and licked my knee while looking at Charlotte. I spread my legs and waved my dick at her, while trying to stay in character. Charlotte blew me a kiss and shook her breasts at me. I almost climaxed but had a few weasels still working and was able to stroke my penis and make kissy faces at her.

Lauren brought me back to the performance, "The Poppa Puma licks his testículos to try to ease the tension and aching need to shoot his sperm." Astral laughed and Genevieve stifled a moan as Lauren emphasized the line with a roll on the drum.

I looked at Lauren and smiled at her. Lauren laughed and made 'Go ahead lick your balls' motions.

Able laughed and said, "I've got to see this!" I looked at him; April waved and blew me a kiss. I merely licked my paw and used it to rub my balls. Lauren laughed and went on, "The scent of the Puma's passion finally makes its way to his nose. His interest peaked, he follows the trail."

I got up and followed Vera around the pedestal, sniffing the air and making low growling noises. Vera continued to ignore me.

"Suddenly the scent of the male puma comes to her nostrils," Lauren said.

Vera stopped and sniffed the air and mewed softly and then turned and saw me. She stopped and hissed.

Audrey came out of the shadows with a smile on her face and a large red mark on her forehead, like she had been face down on the concrete. She blew me a kiss and sat with Charlotte.

I arched my back and hissed back at Vera, waving my penis at her.

The Passionate Puma was now purring or growling in her throat and she came toward me and rubbed herself along my flank.

Lauren began to describe out meeting. "The Pumas meet and she rubs herself over him and he is captured by the scent of her swollen vulva."

I let Vera rub herself on my other side and then sniffed at her butt and followed her closely as she turned and twisted while mewing and crooning to me. I tried to mew back but it sounded awful so I stopped.

"The Puma pushes the male on to his back and he lies quietly as she licks him all over savoring the taste of the wilderness on his coat."

Vera pushed me over on my back and started licking me on the chest and the belly and finally on my penis. It felt so good. Her tongue was like a slow flame; the longer it was on my skin the hotter it got. Vera licked my dick up one side and down the other then sucked it softly whimpering in her throat and rubbing my belly. I had a good mind to just pull her around and fuck her silly, but I kept in character and let her suck my penis. She was quite adept at it and I was up to my ass in Weasels in no time.

"The Puma can take it no longer, she presents herself to the Poppa Puma, he takes his time to inspect her swollen vulva."

Vera threw her leg over my head and presented her pussy to my face and pushed back until my nose was deep in her warm wet cunt. My subjective world narrowed as her wet lips caressed my nose. She smelled a little gamey, but she was wet and probably smooth and tight inside. Vera moved her hips from side to side and I turned my head to keep my nose in her warmth. She move up and down and I nodded to keep in touch with pink lips that stroked the end of my nose. They were so soft, smooth and wet. My tongue came out and licked them. Vera stopped moving and let me slowly lick her lips up and down back and forth and I pulled her hips down so I could lay back and feel the pink on my tongue. I sucked on her whole pussy licking between the lips and thrust my tongue into her.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers