Spreading Seeds Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

Lauren crawled his frame and kissed him, "Amelia sends this to you, her one true love." Lauren said to him and kissed him softly.

Able cried real tears and held Lauren to him for a long time. Lauren was crying too and June who had sat by Abel's head was misty eyed.

Charlotte looked at me and kissed me her eyes streaming. I kissed her back and wiped her eyes with my robe. Charlotte smiled and laughed, "Josh I want to try that on you sometime."

June was pushing Lauren off of Able and had one leg over him when Vera caught us all off guard, "Not so fast June, He still has to prove he is worthy."

June looked at Vera, "What do you mean?"

Vera smiled and leaned over and kissed Able lightly, "He still has me to pass and I know more than April or little Lauren. Aunt Rachel showed me a thing or two that she didn't teach the girls."

June looked worried, she glanced down at Able who was smiling but wondering if Vera did know some special sperm extraction method.

Vera pushed June away and lay next to Able and kissed him softly on the lips and stroked his cheek with her fingers. Abel's arm came around her; he pulled her to him and kissed her. She kissed him for a moment then she rose up on hands and knees, turned and straddled him backwards. She lowered her hips and waved her pussy in Abel's face then she leaned her head down and took Abel's penis in her lips and started rocking back and forth taking him deeper on the down stroke then slipping it back up to suck the tip. "Lauren, hold him up for me." Vera said and Lauren came around and held Abel's dick up so Vera could triple tongue the tip.

Vera got into rhythm and slid up and down Able taking him deep into her throat. She moved faster now and went even deeper finally she had him fully in her mouth and wasn't even gagging.

Able was barely holding on as Vera tortured him. Vera pulled back and kissed Abel's prick one last time. Able started to breath again and then slowly relaxed.

June was kissing Able and praising his stamina and began to put her leg over him again, when Astral stopped her, "June He's still not finished."

June looked at Able who was still breathing hard, "Oh Astral don't hurt him."

Astral patted her on the arm, "Don't worry Aunt June. I'll catch his sperm and we can inject you with it."

"But I want him to inject it and ..." June rubbed her pussy and wiped her fingers over Abel's lips, "See Able I'm ready for you." Able pulled June's leg over him, then pulled June's hips up to his mouth,

"Let me prepare you June," Able said and he licked June's wet pussy.

June settled on Abel's mouth and moaned and stroked slowly as he licked her.

Astral pulled Abel's penis up and surveyed it and chose a spot to suck, then chose another place and licked him. She was working her way around it when June climaxed and squirted all over Abel's face. Lenore laughed and passed a towel. April pulled June's limp body off Abel's face and Maria wiped him and kissed him praising his endurance.

Astral sucked him a little more and had him flinching a couple of times but she gave up and just stroked him with her wet hand and teased him, "Uncle Able, how manly you are and such a long, stiff, smooth, prick you've got. No wonder Amelia said we couldn't have you until she left."

Able moaned at Amelia's name and Astral stroked him slowly, with feeling,

Astral sucked him in about three inches and sucked him hard on the way out, "Amelia loves you so much and wanted you to enjoy your reward. Have you liked it so far?"

Able had his teeth clinched but said, "So far So good." He was struggling now.

Astral kissed him on the end of his dick then released him and came up to his head and sat on the lounge and bent to kiss him, "Amelia hoped you would like it. Can I write her that you did?"

Able grabbed Astral and turned her over so she was under him and kissed her hard and forced his legs between Astral's. That wasn't really so difficult. Able pulled her over on the lounge and stroked his dick between her legs few times and kissed her pressing his full body down on her and stroked his hips slowly. Able came up on his elbows and looked at Astral. He kissed her and said, "Write that back as my answer."

Astral laughed and kissed Able. He let her up and said, "If I might use a rest room, I'll prepare myself for the insemination."

Lenore handed him his robe, took his hand and led him off.

The women were laughing and praising Able above all men for his stamina. "Josh didn't last even half that long." Astral said to April.

Maria laughed and said, "Bob can do really well. I got him to moan and he was just about to climax, but Lenore wants to be inseminated too, so I let him off." The women talked about how they thought that a vaginal stimulation might get Able off.

Lauren said, "The Puma, that's what a man wants. Once a man gets hard it is just animal lust to get down and deep inside and spurt his seed. The Puma will get any man." Lauren laughed, "Josh was so spent that he couldn't get it up for Astral."

I kissed Charlotte and she said softly in my ear, "Josh it sounds like you're out of training. Now that I'm here, I'll have you back in shape in no time."

I smiled at her and kissed her, "It might take extra training."

She was describing the training course she had in mind and squeezing my dick when Able came back with Lenore.

While Able was gone, April and Lauren moved June to the lounge where Able had been tortured and removed her robe. April lay beside her and kissed and caressed her while Lauren cupped herself to June's back and caressed her hip.

Charlotte turned and whispered in my ear, "They often do this in public, I mean, in groups?"

I looked at all the passionate women who were visiting, observing and commenting on the evening, "I am constantly amazed," I whispered, "at their cultural adaptation to lesbianism. I suppose the Sisters of Sapphos don't generally allow outsiders, so we are extremely lucky to have earned their trust." I kissed her and smiled, "Aren't you enjoying it?"

Charlotte, smiled, turned and kissed me, "I like it so far but the initiation was something of a shock. I talked to Gloria on the trail and I get most of what's going on, but they constantly keep getting deeper."

"I know," I said. "They surprise me constantly."

She turned and kissed me, "I hope I can surprise you as well." She put her hand inside my robe and rubbed my chest. "Can we start now?"

I looked at her and grinned, "Do you want to be on top or on the bottom?"

She laughed at me and pushed me down on the lounge, kissing and pulling my robe open, rubbing my chest.

Lenore came back laughing and dragging Able behind her. She brought him up to where they could look down on April and June; Lauren had gotten up and was standing there naked and drinking tea. Lenore said softly, "April he's ready, you can get up and let him have her."

April looked up at Able and smiled, "Oh Able, don't hurt her, please."

Able sat down and stroked April's cheek he smiled and said, "No April I won't. I'll treat her to a wonderful ecstasy. She will bloom with life and join you in the birthing of beauty."

April leaned down and kissed June on the lips softly, "Don't forget who loves you Junie."

June looked up at her and smiled, "I love you too April. But let him come to me I need his hard hot dick right now dear."

April laughed and got up. She looked up at Able and said, "Take her Captain, take her to paradise."

Able removed his robe and handed it to Lenore. He lay next to June and kissed her softly. Her arms circled around his neck and pulled him to her. He kissed and stroked her sides and then rolled her up on his chest. She kissed him as he rubbed her back and fondled her ass softly kneading her flesh and pushed her hips up on his.

June sighed and pulled her head back, "You want me on top?"

"For now June, Just kiss me for a while and let me feel your soul."

She grinned and kissed him softly. "It's not my soul I want you to feel Able."

"No I suppose not June but I want to feel who you are. I think that's the least we can do to honor Amelia's gift."

June grinned and said, "I think you honored her gift quite enough. Now honor me, give me your seed Captain. Bury yourself in me and empty your soul in my waiting emptiness."

Able smiled and pushed her hips up, reaching between them and raised his straining erection to her, placed it against her wet opening and pushed it in just a little.

June bit her lip and pushed back, "Oh Able, give me more."

Able pushed again with his hips and with his hands drove June down on his cock. She whimpered a little and moved her knees up to straddle him. She had her head down on his chest and she pushed back as his hips came up then he began a slow soft stroke to let her make him wet and take it in deeper and deeper.

Charlotte grabbed my dick and began to stroke me as she watched Able sink deep into June's little pussy. She was getting ahead of Able's slow rhythm and couldn't really match his strokes, constantly getting ahead of him. I reach down and put my hand between her legs.

When I touched her clit and rubbed her she turned and grinned at me. "Josh, Do you want to watch or play?" She said.

I kissed her, "Let Able and June have their own joy Charlotte. Why don't you and I build our own little fire?"

She spread her legs and kissed me pushing me back down on the lounge and we forgot all about Able and June.

Charlotte sat on my lap and sucked me into her precious pussy. She began to rise and fall slowly rocking her hips back and forth as she descended like a cloud of passion over my stiff solid dick. She leaned over and put her hands on my shoulders and waved her breasts in my face as I slowly stroked her.

I reached up and teased her nipples a little and looked her in the eyes. She smiled at me and bit her lower lip. I lengthen the stroke and pulled her down so we could get right up in there. Charlotte was moaning and sucking my neck as she slid against me, her pussy tight yet smooth. Hot and slick it was and I started stacking weasels in the corner of my mind and to deep breath through my nose of Charlotte's freesia perfume and lost myself in the creamy feel of her mouth.

It was as if we had stolen a little piece of the time space continuum and existed in suspension. I could hear June moaning and cursing at Able but I just let it pass away and concentrated on Charlotte's body as it touched me.

Charlotte gave no indication that she was paying any attention to anyone but me. Her pussy clinched me tighter and tighter as I slowly stroked Charlotte's slippery snatch. It became difficult to penetrate her and she was almost ready to come. I reached around her hip and put my finger on her rectum and pushed ever so slightly and she jammed back on my cock and her pussy fluttered around my cock for a few seconds as she grunted and kissed me hard.

She gripped me again and I climaxed, "Oouhp, Ah! Ah! AH!"

Charlotte was trying to hump me but every time she'd move she come again and she rammed herself back onto my cock again. I pulled her hips down and gave her all I had. She took it all then she stroked me slowly a few times. "Oh Josh I've missed you."

About that time we noticed that people were applauding and we looked around. Able was on June's straining form and he was pumping in ragged jerks as June climaxed in grunts and took his seed. April was crying and holding on to Lauren while Astral and Vera were laughing and kissing one another.

Lenore came over and sat on the lounge smiling at us. "See? I told you it would be entertaining?" She kissed Charlotte and cupped her breast, "Welcome to the sisterhood." She smiled down at me and said, "Josh could you do that again?"

I was surprised to find that I could, although Charlotte was looking at me in panic. "You mean now?"

Lenore said, "Sure or in a few minutes."

I gave Charlotte a few test strokes and nodded, "Yes I could go again."

Charlotte whimpered and held her hips to me.

Lenore leaned over and kissed me, then pulled back and said, "Good then give my sister Charlotte another Perkins Penis Parade then."

Charlotte pulled Lenore's head around and kissed her, "Thank you sister."

Lenore said, "After you're done, come over and ask Bob if he could come again, Okay?"

Charlotte laughed and nodded and began to stroke my still stiff prick, apparently the tea had done it's work and it was a long time until dawn.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers