Spreading Seeds Saga 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

As for Astral's age, it appeared that she was not "Bahia" until after the ceremony at moonrise tomorrow, so I only had Maria to face tonight.

We conversed, mostly talking about the Kiva rules and what it was like in Davis. It kept me awake, the sight of Astral's glee, and Maria's impatient enthusiasm. Maria had let her left breast slip out of her robe and she seemed to wave it about a good deal in her animated conversation, but I just enjoyed their company and the view of friendly women.

I stepped outside to check the Moon time and take a leak; the air was crisp and chilling due to the short robe. I went back in and called for Sarge, I heard his voice but the candles had waned, and it was pretty dark. Maria was fluffing up the cushions in one of the alcoves, and Astral was tending the fire in one of the corners. I knew if I lay down I'd never get up, so I went up behind Maria, grasped her firm buttocks as she was bent over adjusting the blankets, and pressed myself against her.

She was startled; she stood up, turned, and kissed me, reaching up to grab my hair. I'd gone too far too soon! I pressed her breasts and slowly got her off me. "Now we can Worship the Goddess," I said, as she settled down.

Sarge came out, dressed, put his saddle bags near the door, and then searched through the alcoves to find Steve and Raule. They got up and dressed in the dim light, packed their bags, and put them with Sarge's. In five minutes they were ready to go. They drank some water, then left to relieve the girls.

I took Maria by the hand to the duck boards, and moved the stool out of the way; I took her robe, hanging it up with mine. I got the water mixed so it was very warm, and took the dipper with me to where Maria stood naked. In truth the light was very dim, and that actually helps, sometimes you have to imagine she is every woman you've ever touched. Maria was only plain, a little fat, but her skin was smooth and not too hairy.

I began by pouring water from the dipper on the back of her neck while she held her hair out of the way. I soaped her shoulders and upper back massaging the tension out of her, then down to her firm butt, which I washed thoroughly, sliding my hand between her large globes, and softly brushing her anus. She shivered when I goosed her lightly with my fingertips. When I reached for the dipper to rinse her back, Astral came up with a candle, put it in a sconce on the wall, and then she stepped back and watched.

I rinsed Maria's back and made her bend over with her hands on her knees so I could pour warm water down the cleft of her buttocks, working the soap off with my hand, feeling for bumps and pustules that would mean she had any of a number of dreadful diseases. I was pleased to find that she was smooth, soft, and very lubricated.

"Why do you do that?" Astral asked from the shadows.

"Well, it's about germs, you know what they are?"

"Yes, those are the things that cause disease."

"Right," I dried Maria's back so she could put her hair down,

"Well, we want to make sure that nothing interferes with the impregnation, being clean, and freshly washed, helps."

"Impreg what son?' Astral asked.

"A baby, washing helps having a baby," Maria said. "Now stop asking questions."

I poured water on Maria's legs from the front and began soaping up her legs. Working from her ankles up, I felt for ticks, fleas, and lice, and found none, I was happy at that.

I then moved up and poured water over her breasts stroking each nipple, and cupping each breast. Her left nipple reacted and got very hard, her smile more predatory. I changed hands, and breasts, to give each of them equal time, then put down the dipper, got out the soap, and massaged her breasts, under her arms, worked down to her belly then back to her breasts. There was 30 centimeters difference in our heights, so I leaned down to kiss her, she grabbed me by the hair, and this time I didn't end it. I slipped one hand down to her crotch and began to soap her nested Venus. That was just what she wanted, she charged my hand with her hips, and groaned in my mouth. I let this go on for a while until Astral piped up again.

"Why are you groaning like that Maria? This is supposed to be fun."

Maria stopped ramming my hand, released my hair and let me stand up. She took my hand and rubbed it up and down her wet soapy snatch, saying breathlessly, "Ok let's see you take that without groaning."

Astral tossed off her robe and got on the duck boards but I just made Maria lean her shoulders on the wall and spread her legs so I could rinse the remaining soap off her breasts and crotch. "Go get me some warmer water Astral," I handed her the bucket.

While she was diverted, I whispered in Maria's ear, "We are still not completed, but let your lust simmer, and watch Astral's face."

Astral came back with the water, which was now almost too hot.

I poured the dipper over Marias breasts, and belly, rubbing her nest, and stroking her thighs. I used up about half the bucket making sure to get all the soap off her. I knelt between her legs and whispered the invocation of the Goddess into her clitoris, using my lips and tongue to tease it out of its lair. Maria almost climaxed then and there. I stood her up and kissed her. "Here Astral get the towels and help me dry her," I ordered.

We dried Maria, who in the dark I was beginning to get a little attached to. Once she had on her robe she took the stool and sat down holding a candle low beneath her face. In the gloom of the now almost dark room in the dark robe her face was lit up like the moon.

Astral was taller than Maria, and thinner, but her breasts were slightly fuller, and her bush, thick and black, came up to her hip bones. I smiled at her and maneuvered her so she faced the wall with her hands on her knees. Her hair was short so I didn't worry about getting it wet. I began to pour warm water down her backbone, then I pushed her ass in a little so the stream would trail between her cheeks. I poured a couple of dippers down her back and then soaped up her shoulders while she held her hair up. I turned her so Maria could see her face.

I spoke softly into her ear, "Now the back rub helps us get to know each other a little bit and is very relaxing isn't it?" My hands slipped down to her ass and I soaped each cheek working from the outside in to feel down to her pussy, rubbing and feeling for danger. I rinsed off her back, and put her hands on her knees while I soaped up her hind end again. I worked down the back of her thighs, then back up between them, being careful with my probing as there could be no penetration until tomorrow night, but I was able to confirm that she had been playing trombone for a while. She wasn't real tight, and her lips felt fully developed. In the dark it was hard to tell, but she was smooth in all the right places.

Astral hadn't made a sound all this time, so I slid my hand down and stroked her clit from behind for a while. I looked around at her face and she was obviously affected by my efforts, but resisting making a sound. I stroked her a little faster and added a wiggle to my fingers as they passed over her enlarging clit, her hips jerked, and she moved to assist the motion.

"You'll be moaning soon Astral." Maria said with a laugh. I noticed Maria's hand was stuffed between her legs under her robe, moving gently. I had been afraid that all the work up with her would have to be restarted, but she was obviously keeping herself primed.

I stopped the motion, grasped Astral's entire labia, and squeezed rhythmically. She jerked and bucked a little, but kept her eyes closed, and her mouth pursed shut. I rinsed her well and rubbed all the soap off. Then I stood her up, poured water over her chest, and her eyes sprang open, I leaned down and kissed her, "Feel good?" I asked.

Astral smiled and nodded, then pushed her breasts against my chest impatiently. The light was low and shadows sharp. The light from Maria's candle was blocked by my shoulder, so I couldn't really see Astral's face, and I ended up kissing her nose.

I took up the soap, and soaped up Astral's breasts, squeezing her nipples, and generally feeling her up. I was sure I could make her climax without penetration, which satisfied the Goddess, and the law, so I figured I could get to sleep in an hour or so.

I slipped my hand down to her bush, and began to massage her clit, and her breast, at the same time, her eyes closed, and her lips got tight as she tried to keep from moaning. Her clit was now very erect, a hard nub extended from her hood, I touched it very lightly, running my whole finger over it as I reached down to stroke the opening of her vagina, my finger not really pressing too hard. After a couple of minutes she was squirming, and jerking, but not making a sound, aside from heavy breathing.

Maria made a soft noise and I looked at her. She was staring bug eyed at Astral's slit where my finger slipped in and out of her thick bush. Maria's legs were open, and her hand was stroking her pussy in rhythm with mine. As I slowed down, she slowed down, as I sped up, she sped up. I played a pantomime with her for a while, and then slid my hands up to grasp both of Astral's breasts. Maria slowed her rubbing, but kept her fingers between her legs.

Astral's mouth was open, she was breathing deeply now that I had eased up on her clit, I kissed her on the forehead and began to dip water over her breasts and belly. Her eyes finally opened, "Oh my Josh, that was almost like being a goddess."

"Yes, you should feel like a goddess. You have the gift of life and breasts to nurture new life. You should feel proud of being a Goddess." I took my hand, and worked her bush, pouring water on her to get rid of the soap. "Lean back against the wall." I said gently.

Astral leaned against the wall, and spread her legs, I poured water on her, stroked her bush to get the soap out of it, and spread the hair away from her clit. Her clit was still erect so I rubbed it, slowly pouring warm water on it, then I knelt and licked it softly. That got to her, she grabbed my head and pulled me to her, I sucked hard on her clit and ran my tongue over it. She moaned and bucked as my finger was stroking her labia while my lips sucked her clit. I felt her spasm and stiffen, and she became vocal at last, though "Ahh Ahh Ahh," was all she could say, I licked faster, and faster, as she climaxed.

Finally her hands relaxed and fell away from my head, I kissed her clit one more time, and stood up, I held her as she collapsed into my arms. I hadn't looked at Maria for a while since my face was in Astral's bush, so I held Astral to my chest, and turned to see what Maria was doing. She sat stock still as if petrified, slowly her hand came away from her crotch, and she began to breathe. I kissed Astral and reached for a towel to dry her.

"Oh Josh," Astral said, as I helped her into the robe, she turned and pressed herself against me, the robe still open, our flesh touched, and bang, I was erect. Astral backed away looked down and then took my penis in her hand and squeezed it. I just smiled at her. She let go of me slowly, her smooth fingers slipping off the tip. It felt good but she was verboten until tomorrow night, and Maria was waiting. I closed her robe, and kissed her, "Now go off to bed my sweet, tomorrow we can consummate," I turned to Maria.

Astral kissed me, then Maria, in truth she kissed Maria longer than me, and then she made her way out of the room, taking most of the illumination with her. I reached out, dried myself off with a towel, put on my robe, and then put my arm around Maria as we made our way to the alcove.

As we took off our robes, and settled down Maria laughed, "I knew when you licked her she would moan, she always does."

"What about you? Would you moan if I licked you?"

Maria blew out the candle and flipped over on her back, "Let's see!"

Of course, now it was completely dark only the sense of touch was operable, so I found my way into Maria's crotch and licked her for a while. She moaned like the wind in the tall pines.

I turned over on my back and lifted her up on to my lap. "Now I've been up since before sunrise and can't go more than one time so be gentle." She slipped the tip of my dick into her and began to work her lubrication over it, sliding deeper, then almost out. Then she started a steady rhythm, and I relaxed waiting for her to climax, running the mantra of the Long Pole Kiva through my mind, "Don't Cum, Don't Cum Don't cum," or words to that effect.

Maria climaxed but didn't stop, and rocked me to sleep.

I woke up when she pinched my nipples. "Aren't you going to make me a baby?"

She was still coupled, and I was still pretty hard, so I flipped her over on her back, pulled her knees up and out, and plowed her furrow good and hard. I let go of the mantra and tried to climax, thinking of Astral's sweet little pussy, and Charlotte Jenkins back in Davis.

My memories of Charlotte always worked. She had the softest breasts, and smoothest pussy. She always smelled of freesia. Maria was too short to kiss, so I put my face in the cushions and thought of Charlotte. Maria moaned into my chest, rocked her hips, and in less than a minute I climaxed. That was it, I hit the wall then. I collapsed onto Maria for a minute then pulled out slowly, keeping her hips elevated. I found a cushion to put under her hips, got her situated with her hips up in the air, and her arms around her legs.

"Stay like that for awhile, we don't want my sperm to leak out just yet."

I found the blankets and pulled them up over her. I lay myself down and kissed her softly, squeezing her breast until I fell asleep.

Chapter 2--The First Day

Dawn had already broken when I was awakened by Reba's tentative poking, I turned over, and she said gravely, "El Hefi wants you in twenty minutes." She pulled back the alcove drapes, and stood there smiling and looking for a long instant until Astral called her away.

I got dressed in my clean uniform and fresh socks, my boots had been cleaned, and were left in the entry way. My field coat had been brushed, and my hat too. Astral came out and handed me a cup, and a plate of fried something or other, I was still lost on exotic food. It turned out they were cornmeal around meat, beans, and chili peppers. The cup had hot tea of some kind with honey. I put on my boots, and ate breakfast on the bench.

I put on my coat and hat, put my saddle bags over my shoulder, picked up my carbine, and walked outside. The sun was up full when I went looking for Bob and Roy, I ran into Charlotte and June walking down to the Trading Post. I got into step with them and listened to June telling Charlotte, "Well then she said I could feel her pussy anytime but...," she stopped when she realized I was there. "Where did you come from Josh?"

Now June was in her thirties and long over girlishness but when she was with Charlotte, she was different. Charlotte was 24 and serious about the Corps, Tall, strong, and serious, but she was not above girlishness.

"Oh I spent the night in the Bath house," I said.

"Of course you did," Charlotte said with sarcasm dripping off her chin. "No doubt you worshiped the Goddess before falling asleep."

June raised her hands between us, "Now Charl, Josh was sent to do a job just like we were, his is just different."

Charlotte nodded, "I understand but he doesn't have take so much pleasure in it."

"You're just jealous," I said, "You got to eat dinner, take a bath, and got to sleep at a decent hour, we poor patriarchs had to worship what ever goddess you picked for us out of the applicants. Pleasure and duty may intertwine, but duty is always first in my mind," I grinned at her, and June laughed.

Our discussion ended as we entered the Trading Post. It was like most of the newer Buildings in town, beehive shaped, and buttressed. One of their saving graces was the ability of Burney to keep alive their cement plant, they had developed a variation of the geodesic dome using cast concrete reinforced with hemp fiber. They generally lay over a stucco coat, with their dome shape, and central roof vents, they were excellent shelters, if a little dark.

Chief Mercer and Sue were looking over an inevitable list, Sarge was starting to unpack the mule loads, and I saw he had Matt, Raule, Bob and Roy in the back, I didn't see Able or Ginny. I walked over to Sarge, and the girls migrated to Sue's elbow.

Sarge was digging out the dining wear, 150 stainless steel mess trays we had found in the remains of an Army base in Arizona. I helped him put the trays on the shelving as we discussed the day, "Mercer said that the villagers had poles to cut, but with the Ceremony tonight corral building's out. They'll put out a herd guard and will watch the mules so we can unpack and start making some trades. You get enough to eat then?"

"Well enough, what were those things anyway?"

"What?" Sarge asked. He stopped what he was doing, "What was it you ate?" I told him about the fried cornmeal things and the tea.

He looked at me in the eye and pushed me a little, testing if I'd tip over, I guess, "Well might not mean anything but let me know if you feel weird."

"Now you are fuckin' with me Sarge, aren't you?" I laughed tentatively.

"No," he said with a straight face, "These people have a very strange culture, but I doubt that you're in danger of puking, from the look of you. "

"What did you all eat this morning?" I asked.

"Cornmeal mush with goat's milk and honey, served with cold spring water. That is why I started with the cooking gear. We need to get our own mess started. These people use a central kitchen for everyone and rotate the cooks. I'd rather eat my own cooking."

"Astral gave me breakfast at the Bath house, where is the mess hall?"

"Was Astral the little one you were playing with last night?"

When I nodded he smiled. "Oh that's the plot then. She had to wait until tonight, so she's feeding you to fatten you up for the slaughter."

"Slaughter? Nobody said anything about slaughtering!"

"Just a phrase. She got so excited when Raule unrolled that tool of his; she ran back into the kitchen, I didn't see her until you showed up."

Raul was known as "Raul the Tool" because of the size of his dick. Sarge had told me that Mercer had specifically asked for him to come along on this trip, Sarge told me that she always had a preference for heavy equipment.

We worked unloading the mule packs, checking inventory for a couple of hours before Chief Mercer called a break, and Sarge passed out some jerky. All of us sat down while Mercer, and Ginny Miller, briefed us on the situation.

Chief Mercer was about 45, with dark hair; she generally listened instead of talked. Except for her face, which was a little weather beaten, she was the perfect babe, tall and muscular with a tendency to ride hard.

"Ladies and gents, we are in good shape. Except for the corrals everything is ready for us, which surprised me; Ginny has been talking with the Elders here and has some backup information, so I'll pass it along to her."

Ginny was our Cultural Affairs leader, she would act as accountant for the Trading post, as well as Historian. She was the one who had stayed behind after Mercer had negotiated the trade agreement last year, so I listened to her carefully. Ginny was small and motherly. About 40 years old, she had been in the Corps for a long time, and had spent a lot of time in the field, taking the time to have only two children. She was wiry and tough; a redhead with freckles, and her hair was longer than usual, almost to her shoulders.

"Welcome to Burney. The people here have a Class Three culture, but with the remnants of electricity and good plumbing. They have a small coal mine, but use wood, and bio-gas, for heat. You will find they've extensive water canals, and farm about 170 hectares. They take the water very seriously here. Hemp, Corn, Beans, and squash are the staples, which, along with goats, sheep, wild game, chickens, and ducks will make up our diet. Hemp linen will be our major trade item, but wool rugs, and blankets, will also be offered.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers