Spreading Seeds Saga 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Genevieve smiled at him, "Very good, Now begin to put you finger in my vagina slowly and pull it out a little, now back in and let the oil lubricate me."

Donald was swallowing hard looking at Genevieve and down at his finger as he slowly stroked it in and out." "Oh very good Donald now turn your wrist so you can feel my pubic bone inside me."

Donald felt around and said, "Here you mean?"

"Oh yes," Genevieve had her head back and was enjoying this too much.

"Genevieve you are just playing," I scolded her.

Her head came up and she smiled at me then at Donald. "It feels nice and smooth and if you take your finger out just a little you can feel my Gafenburg spot up there. Ah, right there, now rub it slowly for a minute and feel around it. So you'll recognize it when you stimulate Vera."

Donald was concentrating and bit his lower lip and stroked Genevieve who smiled, "Now Donald slowly suck my nipple, while stroking my 'G-Spot'.

Donald lowered his head and sucked Genevieve's nipple and stroked her slowly.

Genevieve was really playing it now, she grunted and squeaked. Genevieve was chewing her lip and beginning to breathe harder, but she was professional. She reached down and pulled his hand away. She grinned at him and at Vera. "Very good, so you know the G-spot is the right spot to get her to climax, so use it sparingly and later in the game ok? Now smell it."

Donald looked at her and back at Vera then back up to Genevieve. He leaned over and sniffed.

"Oh Donald you'll never get a good smell that way. Put you nose right on my clit and take a deep breath."

Donald blushed and looked at Vera and then me. I nodded, "Go ahead she wants to have you smell her, she is very clean and sweet." I said looking at Genevieve.

Donald leaned over and put his nose close to her and Genevieve pulled his head closer so his nose was right on her clit, "Now sniff."

Donald sniffed a couple of times then took a deep breath through his nose and his head came up, he was smiling at Genevieve.

"Now I've been washed and am very stimulated. How does it smell?"

"Strange," he said, "But most appealing." He blushed again.

"Try to remember that smell, Ok. It will be important later." Genevieve said.

Donald looked very serious and nodded. I handed him a towel and he wiped the oil off his finger.

"Ordinarily I would let you bring me to climax but we don't have time for that and Vera will show you what it's like when a woman climaxes. Now you want to stimulate Vera with your kisses and fondling her breasts and oh what ever feels good before you approach her vagina. She needs a good fifteen or twenty minutes of fondling and touching her all over before you reach for her clit ok?"

Donald nodded, "I'll try to remember."

Genevieve put her legs down and said, "Don't try, Donald, Remember. Tonight is a very special night and Vera is going to remember it all the rest of her life, so it is important that she be fully aroused before you touch her crotch." Genevieve smiled at him, "I understand that tonight is very special for you too. So I have to give Vera some instruction." She looked at me and said, "Josh if you would get on the table?"

Genevieve and I traded places. I sat on the table, Genevieve opened my robe and looked at me frowning, "Josh you need to be flaccid."

"Sorry Genevieve, I've been stimulated too." I apologized.

Genevieve smiled at me then turned to Donald. "Are you flaccid?"

Donald nodded and looked at Vera, "I've been holding it back, Vera."

"Ok hop up on the table next to my over stimulated friend here and I'll show Vera a few things."

Donald was embarrassed but sat beside me and Genevieve opened his robe and turned to Vera, "Vera come here."

Vera stood and came to look. She blushed and smiled as she saw Donald flaccid penis. Genevieve smiled at Donald, "I'm going to touch you ok?"

Donald nodded, "Sure Genevieve."

Genevieve reached out and cradled his penis in her hand and squeezed a little, "Vera see how soft it is? And how it can be pulled and how wiggly it is? You try it."

Vera blushed again and put her hand tentatively under his penis. She just held it, looked up at his face then down at his dick in her hand.

"Now a man is very sensitive and you should not even joke around about his equipment, they get very sensitive about it. Try squeezing it softly," Genevieve advised.

Vera squeezed very softly as Donald looked at her and grinned. She smiled up at him and said, "It is so smooth and soft," she squeezed again harder and laughed, "Oh Genevieve," and giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Now feel Josh's erect penis."

Vera looked at her and said, "Oh no, I couldn't."

Genevieve just took Vera's left hand and put it on my dick. "Now don't be silly Vera. Josh likes his dick to be stroked, Don't you Joshikins?" and she patted my cheek.

Vera's hand held me very loosely and Genevieve wrapped her hand over Vera's and squeezed me hard. "Now you see the difference?" Genevieve said to her.

Vera blushed and squeezed it again harder, but not as hard as Genevieve had.

Genevieve leaned over and pointed, "This is what is called the Glans Penis, and it's very smooth. Touch it and feel how firm it is but smooth and springy."

Vera took her finger and touched me softly, blushed and looked at me.

I grinned, "That's ok Vera I don't mind a bit."

Genevieve pointed to my penis, saying, "Now this is the really, really sensitive part here under the glans on the front. See his little wrinkle of skin?"

Vera looked closely and nodded.

Genevieve stoked me with her finger. I shivered, mostly for effect, but also because Genevieve always played with me after we fucked.

"That is what you want to stimulate to make him climax." Genevieve said and released me. Vera let go but Genevieve put her hand back, "Vera grasp his shaft down low. Now grasp him firmly and pull your hand up and watch his glans. Vera squeezed me and pulled her hand up and let me slide in her hand. My glans was already empurpled and Vera just made it more so, I grunted and bit my lip.

"The shaft is not too sensitive, it can feel warmth and friction but it doesn't really excite a man to pull on his shaft, squeezing is more exciting to a man. You have to get up to the tip before he will be really stimulated. Feel his glans as you do that."

Vera did as she was told and smiled at me then looked at her hand as it slipped up and grasped the tip of my penis. She looked up at me and squeezed me and smiled. She turned to Genevieve and said, "Should I smell it?"

Genevieve laughed and said, "Sure, but it'll probably smell like that girl that was in here before."

Vera got very close and smelled my penis and looked at it closely. She stroked it, squeezing it firmly and watched it as the Glans swelled from her pressure. She stood up and laughed and squeezed it some more.

"Now do Donald like that." Genevieve said.

Vera laughed and put both hands to her mouth to stifle her mirth, "May I Donald?" She asked.

"Vera I'd be honored if you would fondle my penis," Donald said and winked at her.

Vera giggled and said to Genevieve, "This is so exciting," and she took Donald's penis in her hands and stroked and fondled him looking in his eyes and grinning.

"Now, Donald would be a good time let it get hard." Genevieve said, looking at Donald carefully

Donald blushed and tried to say something but couldn't get it out.

"I was afraid of this," Genevieve said.

Vera turned to her and said, "What! What were you afraid of?"

"Black Brothers Syndrome," Genevieve said smiling at Donald.

"Is that bad," Vera asked anxiously.

"No it is just a consequence of the oral collection method you people have been using," Genevieve replied. "He has been conditioned to only respond to a woman's mouth. You'll have to kiss it."

Vera blushed and said, "You mean his penis?"

"Yes he won't probably need it for long but at first you'll have to kiss it or maybe suck it for him to get an erection. Right Donald?" Genevieve said.

Donald was embarrassed, nodded and looked at Vera apologetically.

Vera squeezed his penis and looked at it and bent to smell it. She looked up at him and smiled. "Do you need a little help then, Donald?"

Donald smiled weakly and said, "Yes. Like Genevieve said, it's a conditioning problem."

Vera grinned and said, "Donald I really don't mind."

Donald's eyes lit up, "You don't?"

"No," Vera said, "I may need a little help myself. How could I deny you, what I so desperately want myself?"

Donald looked at her with a new perspective. You could see his mind working out what she said and he started to smile and laughed. "I'd be happy to reciprocate."

Genevieve said, "Vera it is probably better to sit on the chair. Yes like that. Now pull back the foreskin. Yes like that and lick your lips so they are very wet. Ok now the little wiggly skin under the tip, kiss that and lick it."

Vera bent to her task and kissed and licked and kissed and licked, but no erection Donald was effected but couldn't get it up.

Genevieve watched Vera for a second, "Ok Vera kiss it on the end and suck it very softly. Now let it slide into your mouth and lick the wiggly bit and suck it so that the whole glans is in your mouth. Yes like that, but hold your hand on the shaft so if it springs up suddenly it doesn't end up down your throat."

Vera worked Donald over and it started to rise up and Vera stroked it and it got bigger. She kissed it and sucked it and it got bigger and she couldn't take it in her mouth easily anymore.

Genevieve said, "Ok you can get up now. If you do that too long he'll climax in your mouth and while that's not bad, Donald is looking for more traditional fare tonight. Aren't you Donaldkins?"

"Ms. Genevieve you make me blush," Donald said, but he didn't blush as far as I could tell.

"Josh a little oil if you would?" Genevieve commanded.

I got up off the table and got the oil pot and handed it to Genevieve.

"Put your hand out Vera," and Genevieve poured a little oil in her hand. "Now rub it on both hands. Yes good, now wrap both hands around him and stroke it from root to tip."

Vera was watching Donald's face and giving him the long stroke, she was smiling and her face tried to match the faces he was making as his penis was stroked by two soft and loving hands.

"Ok, now we have Donald's full attention, stop stroking and let both hands slip down the root. Now bring your top hand up a little and squeeze him with your forefinger and thumb, now slid your hand up, maintaining the pressure with your finger and thumb and slip it over the tip and push it back down making your forefinger and thumb act like a tight vagina. A little quicker on the up stroke now, there that's it, now pick up the pace and watch his face.

Donald was grimacing and his mouth opened and closed as Vera tortured him for a minute.

"Ok now you should stop Vera. Donald is very close to climax and we don't want him to go off unexpectedly."

"What if he does?" Vera asked.

"Then you just keep stroking him and doing what you were doing that made him climax, until he begs you to stop, or you can't stand torturing him anymore." Genevieve laughed. "Then he'll have to rest and relax for a while before he can go again. If he can't, then you make him suck your clit until you climax and lay in each others arms and sleep."

I handed Vera a towel and she wiped her hands and then wiped Donald carefully. Vera was grinning and Donald had his eyes closed still and was catching his breath. Finally he opened his eyes and looked at Vera, "Oh Vera that was magnificent. I've never felt such intensity."

Vera laughed and kissed him. "I'll give you something even more thrilling if you'd like?"

Genevieve laughed and said, "Not quite yet Vera, it's your turn on the table."

Vera looked at Donald and he grinned at her, she looked at me and I smiled and nodded, she looked at Genevieve who said, "Yes, Donald let you see and touch him, Oh and torture him all in the interest of your education. You have to help me instruct him for just a minute."

"Oh Genevieve don't make me do it," Vera begged with her eyes filling with tears.

"Why not Vera?" Genevieve asked and put her arm around Vera.

Vera whispered in Genevieve's ear and they had a little discussion. Genevieve nodded to her. "Gentlemen, would you excuse us for a minute or two. Go get a beer and bring me one too, will you Josh?"

I looked at Donald and his face showed his disappointment. "Come on Donald I'll buy you a beer and we'll see what is happening outside." I got my robe off the hanger and Genevieve pulled my arm and whispered to me, "Josh have you scissors and a comb?"

"In the drawer under the mirror," I whispered back. I put on my robe and then put my arm around Donald and said, "Come on, you've never seen a real cluster fuck have you?"

Donald eyes got big, "No I've hardly seen young women at all before tonight."

I laughed, "Well come with me and I'll show you the sights, and we'll let the women do what women do in private."

We stepped out of the alcove and it was darker now in the Bath House. We could see dimly a few couples necking in line for the baths and Sarge was using a slim woman to demonstrate a cervix roll on the pedestal. There were several Black Brothers surrounding them and making comments when Sarge pulled out and kissed the woman, then he pulled a Black brother over and had him try.

Donald was mesmerized and watched intently.

"Don, I'll go get the beer, why don't you go watch and learn a bit."

"Ok," he said and wandered over to watch the action closer.

I wandered in to the concession alcove and Able was behind the counter. "What happened to Amelia?" I asked.

Able shook his head, "We came in to get a beer and she saw Steve behind the counter and suddenly Steve gave me the apron and Amelia took him out somewhere and left me to watch the counter. I hope she's happy," he said frowning.

I got three beers from Able and left him frowning in the alcove. I took Donald a beer and he was so intent he just drank it in one big draw and handed me back the bottle. He eyes never leaving Sarge, as Sarge selected another women and opened her robe, The were gasps from a number of Brothers and when Sarge laid her down to show the proper way of mounting, I saw why. She was marvelously endowed and her bush had been trimmed so her luxurious lips were in plain sight. Sarge demonstrated how to lubricate her by sucking and licking her cunt, and then he pulled another brother over and had him try.

I walked to the Massage parlor and put my hand inside, "Genevieve, I brought you a beer," I said loud enough that she'd hear me.

Genevieve looked out at me with just her head and arm outside the drapes and took the beer. "How is Donald doing?" She asked.

"Oh he's watching Sarge demonstrate on the pedestal, He's ok for now, how about Vera?"

Genevieve smiled, "She was a little worried because her bush was so wild, so I'm trimming it for her. I should be finished soon."

Sarge had picked Donald to try the licking and mounting exercise and I said, "Take your time. Donald just got picked to demonstrate."

Genevieve looked over at Donald as he tried to mount the woman and was having trouble finding the right hole. "Well don't let him get too distracted Vera would kill us both. You better go get him, by the time you get back I'll be finished"

It took more that a minute to get Donald off Vicky. She was reluctant to let him go and I had to recruit another Black Brother to take his place. Donald wanted to watch but I steered him to the baths, "Go wash your dick. You were in the wrong hole and you wouldn't want to infect Vera, Would you?"

"You mean, I was in her anus?" he asked shocked and chagrinned.

"Yes some women like that but it is unsanitary and I want you to wash with soap and clean yourself very well. If Vera wants to smell your dick you certainly don't want her to smell another woman's asshole on you, do you?"

Donald blushed and looked back at Vicky who had forgotten Donald and was happily humping another brother.

He made his way to the baths soaped up good and washed thoroughly. He dried off and we watched as Stewart was washing the breasts of a rather nice if slightly plump redhead.

"That's Julie Greenstein," Donald said and watched Stewart, "she works in accounting. I never thought she would let a man do that. She's a Sister of Sappho's."

"Come on your dream girl awaits." I said.

Donald smiled at me, "Vera is beautiful isn't she."

I steered him to the alcove and said, "Ready or not here we come," and opened the drapes.

Genevieve was standing behind Vera who had her robe sash untied but held her robe around her. Vera smiled at Donald, "I hope you aren't too disappointed Donald."

Genevieve whispered in Vera's ear. Vera blushed and opened her robe and displayed her petite body. Genevieve took her robe and said, "Now turn Vera and show him everything."

Vera slowly turned and looked over her shoulder at Donald's face. She completed the turn, "You're not disappointed are you."

Donald was mesmerized and didn't say anything for a moment, "Oh Vera, dear sweet Vera how can I be disappointed in you? You are beautiful, no, exquisite and so lovely. I had no idea." He just stared as Vera executed another turn and smiled at him.

Vera was a small woman and her skin was very pale. She had small breasts, but they had lovely medium dark nipples and her bush was now trimmed very short.

"Ok, People times wasting," Genevieve said, "Donald would you lift Vera onto the table?"

Donald lifted Vera and she kissed him as he put her on the table. He didn't release her until Genevieve pulled him away,

"Vera assume the position," Genevieve commanded. Vera blushed but turned, leaned back on her hands, put her heels on the edge of the table and spread her legs slightly, Genevieve opened them even wider and said, "Now Donald kiss her right here." Genevieve indicated a spot about two inches below where her leg met her crotch.

Donald got to his knees and looked up at Vera and bent to kiss her where Genevieve had pointed. He kissed her and licked her leg, Vera shivered.

"Now smell her and tell me if it is different or the same as mine."

Donald laughed and got very close to Vera and sniffed and kissed her right on the pubic bone then smelled her and put his nose right in her pussy and took a deep breath through his nose. He pulled back and licked her then sniffed her again.

"Ok, Ok Donald how does she smell?"

Donald looked up at Vera, "She is a little stronger than you Genevieve, much more exciting and she tastes marvelous"

Vera laughed and giggled.

"I'll chalk that comment up to lustful enthusiasm Donald, now get up, and Vera honey you turn and lay back with your knees up."

Genevieve stood Donald at Vera's waist and had Donald rub Vera's stomach softly. He was looking at Vera's face and smiling when Genevieve pulled Vera's legs apart and Donald looked down at the spread of glory and froze for a second.

"Oil Josh," Genevieve commanded.

I had it ready and warm. I handed it to her.

"Now Donald take you right hand and dip your middle finger in the oil." Genevieve said. Donald looked at Genevieve then he looked at Vera and she smiled and nodded, so he dipped his finger and held it up oil dripping off his wrist and on Vera's belly.

Genevieve smiled at him and said, "Now I want you to put your finger on her slit and slowly work the oil over her pubis."

Donald reached out his hand and touched Vera right at the top of the slit and stroked his hand down until his palm was almost off her pubic bone then drew his finger back to the starting position and began to rub back and forth and down and up picking up the pace and Vera was grimacing now.

1...456789