Spreading Seeds Saga 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Donald slowly work your finger into her and make sure she is lubed so that it slides easily.'

Donald nodded and looked at Vera's face as he worked his way into her

Vera by this time was making cute little noises, her eyes closed and her hips working in counter point to Donald's even strokes.

"Ok now find her 'G' spot," Genevieve said.

"Oh there!" Vera gasped as he found it.

"Now stroke it slowly and look at the angle of your finger to her hips." Genevieve instructed.

Donald looked down and changed positions so he could see his finger working in and out of her cute trimmed pussy. It was marvelous to see how he was eager to do even more to Vera but he was controlled and bit his lip to find just the right angle to make her moan.

"See the angle and how your finger doesn't touch the clitoris? So change the angle so you are rubbing the clitoris." Genevieve suggested.

Donald tried a few ways and finally got his finger so it stroked the clit, but had lost the "G" spot. Vera didn't seem to care she was beginning to writhe about and moaned even louder.

"Now Donald move your hand so you are just cupping her and we'll let her down easy, Ok?" Genevieve said. "Kiss her and whisper your thoughts in her ear."

Donald did as he was told and Vera caught her breath and stopped moving so much and Donald let her down until Genevieve pulled his hand away. He still was kissing her, and her hand was on his dick squeezing.

"Ah my work here is finished! I'm off to spread happiness to the world. Bless you my children, go forth and multiply!" Genevieve said expansively enough that Donald looked up and stopped her from leaving.

He bowed to her and approached her his hands reaching up for her breasts, "Thank you Genevieve Sweet," He kissed her and dipped to kiss her breast, sucking the nipple. Then looked in her eyes, "If there is anything I could do to thank you for your kind and loving instruction, just name it and it is yours."

Genevieve looked at Donald and reached out and took his hand and led him back to the table, "Here Donald, sit next to Vera."

Genevieve took Vera's hand and placed it around the head of Donald's cock, "Now gently squeeze him and release, squeeze and release, Vera. Donald you put your arm around her and," She placed Donald's hand on Vera's cute little breast. "Now roll her nipple in your fingers slowly and softly. There comfortable?"

They looked at each other and smiled and nodded.

Genevieve smiled, "It is wonderful that you are so in love at this moment." She patted both their cheeks and kissed Vera. "But you have to realize that this moment will pass and another day will dawn. Donald like Josh here can not be monogamous; there are too many women that need their seed."

Genevieve opened her robe, exposed her breast and took Donald's hand and used it to stoke her breast, "I will need to be impregnated too and Donald is very likely to be my choice for impregnation. Just feel how full my breast is compared to Vera's, how my heart yearns for the touch of a tender hand in the night, a baby in my arms. Vera, don't you feel my pain and anguish, Dear sweet Vera?"

Vera's eyes opened very wide and she nodded but kept squeezing Donald's dick.

"Josh come up and stand here. No, Donald keep your hand on my breast that longs for your child to be suckled and nurtured at my teat.

"Now Vera take Josh in your hand by the tip and squeeze like you're doing to Donald. Now Josh take Vera's other breast in your hand and roll her nipple.

"Vera you have to make a decision do you take Donald and leave me alone and crying or do you take Josh and let Donald impregnate me?"

Vera looked stricken but she kept squeezing both of us as she looked franticly at each of us. Donald who she had fantasized about for years or me who was hard and hot in her hand, or Genevieve who had touched her heart with her pathos.

Genevieve smiled and took Vera's hand off me and put Donald's hand on Vera's leg. "Now that is just a bit of the anguish that full sexual freedom will visit on your people. Jealously and possessiveness will spring up if you let it. Vera, Donald is going to have to do his duty to the community by inseminating as many women as want him. And Donald lest you be smug about it, Vera is a warm and loving woman who just might like to diddle our Josh to see if there is a difference. You would do Vera wouldn't you Josh?"

"In a heartbeat," I answered. "Her hips are my idea of feminity, and her breasts are pure perfection. A natural born Pixy Lap Dancer."

Genevieve smiled at them, "Neither of you should feel anything but love, that you can allow each other the freedom to take other partners. The way things are, there are not enough men to go around and so it is only fair that women are free to choose who they want to make love to, other women, other men or both at once." Genevieve laughed, "That can be a lot of fun."

"Josh do you have some half pints of oil? Some of the older ladies need our help."

"Sure," and I got my carrier and handed it to her, "Just ask them to return the bottles, we're running out of half pints.'

Genevieve handed Vera a bottle and kissed her cheek. "Be sure that he gets a hearty breakfast. I have a feeling he is going to need his strength."

Genevieve waved expansively and left the room.

I handed Donald Vera's robe and as he helped her in to it I kissed her cheek and said, "I still owe you an Extra Special Oriental Massage. Come by in a day or two and I'll help with your strained muscles."

Vera giggled and kissed my cheek, "I'll remember Josh."

I shook Donald's hand put my hand on Vera's shoulder. 'I want you two to go find a place to practice everything we've taught you tonight and feel free to make up new ways to be happy. Donald make sure she is sufficiently excited before you enter her, and Vera try to move slowly and let Donald last as long as you can, it makes the climax much more intense for him."

They left arm in arm and I didn't see them the rest of the night.

I snagged my number eleven and put out the candles and went looking for the De Soto Sisters.

1...456789