Spreading the Seed

Story Info
Somebody had to teach the family.
1.1k words
3.89
122.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories always need to start somewhere so here is where I'll start. My name is Kathy and I'm a 47 year old mother of four children. I'm divorced but live with my kids and my boyfriend in what can only be described as one big nuclear family unit. But I didn't come here to describe the niceties of my white picket fence neighborhood. I came here to share the story of how I became sexually involved with my family. Now that's a bit of a lie, because I'm only going to touch briefly on what really got it all started. I lost my virginity at a pretty young age to my sister's boyfriend...while she watched...and masturbated. She was four years older than me and he was at least ten years older than her. In one fell swoop I was introduced to group sex, swinging, incest, and a few little tidbits that it's best not to share here. It was a bit of a trauma but it shaped my life ever since. Shortly thereafter, I became quite the slut around school and eventually was a full blown swinger. I met a great guy through the lifestyle who knocked me up with my firstborn, which coincidentally led to our unholy matrimony. We split when the kids were young, but I was still a very active swinger. I met Frank, my current boyfriend during that time and that brings us up to the present. But enough exposition, that's not why you're here.

I was at my sister's place with my youngest son, Mike, and my daughter, Becky. They were occupied with whatever video game happened to be en vogue at the time with their cousin Mark, who had been the apple of my eye up to the time I had children of my own. He was 21 and home from college for a holiday. He had always been great friends with all my children since they were so closely clustered in age. My sister and I were just making small talk about everyday life and how she was doing as a single mom.

"So how's it going having the man of the house back in town for a few weeks?" I asked.

"It's nice. It gets lonely around here without him"

"Oh, don't give me that. It's not like I don't know that you have a practical parade of men coming by on a nearly daily basis."

"Not like that." She laughed. "Although you're one to talk. I just miss him that's all."

"I can imagine. I can't believe how grown up he is now."

"Well, he's still my little boy, if you ask me. He's obviously not grown enough to not take advantage of a mother who's willing to do his laundry."

"Tell me about it. With four kids running in and out all the time, my washer and dryer are never off."

"It wouldn't be so bad if it was just his clothes from school, but seriously, I feel like I'm washing gallons of cum from his sheets every few days."

And with that, my mind shut off from the innocent conversation I was having with my sister. Those simple words meant in the most innocent manner left me unable to even utter a coherent sentence. The conversation continued, but I couldn't focus. I'm not blind so the fact that my nephew had turned into quite the stud lately was pretty apparent, but until that moment I hadn't thought of the raging sexuality that must be in a man of his age. After a while, I said goodbye to my sister and rounded up the kids to head home. My boyfriend, Frank, was probably home and I know that he'd be wanting dinner soon, so off we were. However, part of my mind didn't leave. All it was focused on were the words "gallons of cum" over and over.

The truth was I'd always had a bit of a cum fetish. I swallowed when any other girl wouldn't. I had no qualms at all about taking it anywhere on my body, including my face, and I absolutely loved playing with the viscous consistency of it. It wasn't uncommon for Frank to laugh at me after sex as I perched in front of the huge mirror in our room, watching as his cum and sometimes that of whoever else we'd have over, oozed and dripped from my pussy and ass. Now, I'm not foolish enough to think this is normal, but to be honest, I'm not too concerned even if it is bizarre. I know the guys I'm with love it and that is enough for me.

I was doing exactly that the night of my visit to my sister's. I had been distant with Frank as we fucked. I'm normally very vocal and he had noticed. As I played with his jizm dripping from my throbbing cunt, he asked me if I was ok.

"I'm just distracted, that's all"

"What's wrong?"

Now I know Frank well and he knows my deepest darkest secrets, so I had no problems telling him what's on my mind.

"It's Gail. Well, not exactly. It's what my sister said about Mark."

I went on to tell him the same story I just wrote and about how it had unsettled me. He laughed.

"It doesn't look like unsettled is the right word judging by how busy your fingers are."

Without even realizing it, I had started to finger my cunt. It wasn't even the mindless rubbing of my clit that I do when I really want to cum, but instead I had pushed two fingers deep inside, feeling them coated in Frank's cum. I couldn't help but smile.

"I guess you're right. How awful of a person am I that I'm sitting here fingering my pussy thinking of my nephew's cum."

"Again, I think you've got the wrong words. Awful is very far from the correct thing to say. How's incredibly fucking hot sound to you?"

"Really, Frank? You are one sick puppy."

"Isn't that why you love me."

With that he grabbed my arm and pulled me up to him on the bed. He was hard already and as we fucked he used his amazing gift of words to great effect. With every thrust he asked whose cock I wanted. He was fucking me so furiously, my answers came out in half grunts.

"Mark's, Mark's. I want my nephew's cock"

"Is that all?"

"No, I need his cum so badly. Everywhere, on me, in me. Oh my god, I'm cumming!"

With that I gushed like I hadn't done in some time. I love to squirt, but it happens so rarely. I knew I must have triggered some deep seeded desire for it to occur. Watching Frank smile down at me, the decision was made. I would fuck my nephew."