Spring

Story Info
A lusty couple enjoys a beachhouse.
3.5k words
3.94
13k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring, a time a rebirth, fresh beginnings, a time of lust. Well, everyone is a bit aroused during spring, doesn't it seem so? A certain beach house suggested this lustful time to be true. It was a two story house in a sort of L-shape, with a pool and Jacuzzi in the backyard, and a path leading down a cliff to the beach. A young couple were staying there for spring break, to enjoy the pleasant company of the beach, being from St. Louis and all.

Sean and Liz had been partying at Mardi Gras their first week of spring break in St. Louis from St. Louis University. But they felt it was time to relax, so they rented a beach house, what's more serene than the crashing of waves at dusk, with the stars?

They got to the house and Liz said, "Oh Sean, this is a great house, it's kinda big, but it's just perfect, it's too bad we only have two days here. Let's check it out." Sean agreed and they entered, it looked as though another couple had just stayed there, so the house wasn't musky, and just aired out to the perfect temperature with a salty smell of the ocean to fell it. They were all ready with their bathing suits on to hit the waves.

They wandered to the backyard, to check out the pool and, of course, the beach. Sean took a quick glance at the pool, and then ran out to see the beach. He ran straight for the ocean and dove right in, the water was warm, and the waves kept coming. Liz slowly followed Sean, enjoying the atmosphere, watching the seagulls, as the wind blew by, Liz's nipples hardened, and she knew this place really would be perfect. She sat on the beach watching Sean body surf, and have a great time, thinking about how much she loved him, and how great it was to be here.

Sean washed ashore and got up to see Liz sitting there looking gorgeous, as always, "Why don't you join me here, the water's great!" Sean ran up to her, drenching wet, and gave her a big wet hug, and a salty kiss. "That trip tired me out, I think I'll take a nap here on the beach, I'm gonna go in and get towel." Sean nodded and said, "That sounds fine, hey, I'm gonna go get some food, okay? I'm gonna go shower off real quick and I'll go to a supermarket. I shouldn't be more than a half hour, k?" Liz had a simple nod as a reply and walked with Sean back up to the house. Sean hopped in the shower, and after rinsing off a little, threw some clothes on. Up in the master bedroom, out the window, he could see Liz lay out a blanket. He walked down stairs, and headed out in his car to find some food.

Liz tried napping for a while, but she couldn't get comfortable, so she decided to go back up into the house and explore. As she looked through the different rooms, she found a room that still had some stuff that looked like it was left over from the couple that was there before them. "I wonder what all they left?" she asked herself. She found a hairbrush on the bed, a couple travel magazines on a desk, and a Kleenex on the nightstand. She noticed a half open drawer from the nightstand, so she looked inside, and was half shocked to see a long 9" vibrator sitting there. "I guess there are better ways than a hand" Liz remarked.

Sean piled some chips, hot dogs, chili, and lots of other junk food into his cart, and went over to the checkout line. While waiting in line behind some lady with a ton of groceries, he saw a box of condoms hanging, Oh, I'm all out , I'd forgotten? He thought to himself, so he grabbed them and threw them on the belt. The lady in front of him gave him a disgusted look, so Sean just scowled back. As he was driving home, he some surfers at a beach down from him, and thought how great it would be to live here. Sean pulled up to his temporary house, and unloaded his groceries into the kitchen.

He went out back right away to check on Liz, and saw the blanket she had laid out, but she wasn't there, and there was sand blown onto it. He was kind of curious, so he went back to the house to look around. While he was walking toward the master bedroom, he heard a heavy breathing sound coming from one of the rooms. He opened the door to see Liz laying on a bed with her bottom half way down, pumping herself full with a giant vibrator. Her left hand was under her bathing top, massaging her right 34B breast. Her shoulder-length sandy blonde hair was strewn across a pillow, and her eyes were closed covering her glistening green eyes. Her mouth was slightly open, as she breathed hard, and moaned every once in a while.

Sean loved Liz's smallish, but firm breasts, her nipples were large and plump, and Sean loved to suck on them. His dick instantly became hard as soon as he saw her gorgeous shaved vagina in between her perfectly thin, tan legs. Liz moaned more and more, and then she opened her eyes to see her love staring at her, with his and down his pants. Liz's cheeks became red, and she pulled the vibrator out of her, and pulled her swimsuit bottoms up, and removed her hand from her boob. She felt awkward, but she liked the sight of her 6' boyfriend. Sean had short, curly brown hair, and small sideburns. His eyes were green like hers, and he was dark and tan all over. She loved his big muscles, and his 7" penis even more.

"I didn't even know you had one of those" Sean said to try and break the awkwardness. "Oh, well, I found it here, and rinsed it off. I just wanted to try it, I've never used anything like it before, and well, uh.." Liz's eyes wandered. "Was it good?" Sean asked, truly wondering. "Well, um, yeah, it was an awesome feeling, much better than a couple fingers I guess. But never near your amazing cock." Liz got out.

"Geez, that thing is huge, I don't know about that." said Sean. "Yeah, it filled me up deeper than I could ever imagine, it was hard to get it all in at first. I noticed you have a huge boner though, did you like what you saw?" Liz asked. " I loved what I saw, I saw you baby, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. Let's see if I can work this doohickey."

Sean picked up the wet vibrator, it smelled so strongly of Liz's sweet pussy aroma. Liz laid all the way down on the bed, staring at Sean, as he bent down and kissed her long and deeply, and whispered "I love you baby". Sean started kissing down Liz's neck down to her breasts. He licked up the middle of her cleavage, and slid a hand up and over her left breast, and removed her top. He could see Liz's right nipple was sore and hard from her rubbing it so much, so he started to lick it, and gently suck on it, as his other hand started twisted and pinching her left nipple to a hard point.

Liz felt her breasts being fondled, and it felt so good to her, so she pulled her swim bottoms all the way off exposing her soaking wet vagina. Sean saw this, and worked his way down to her perfect shaved slit, and licked all her juices up, sucking her of what she had created earlier. Sean loved the taste of Liz's juices, and when he was done indulging himself, he turned the vibrator on and slowly inserted it into Liz's slit, he saw it slide over her clit, down into the depths of her sexual tunnel, Sean slid it deeper and deeper, till all 9" had filled her up.

Liz moaned , and started rubbing her breasts again, moving her hips as her lover started pumping her new vibrating friend in and out of her. As Sean did this, he pulled out his cock, it felt good to have it free from his the restraints of his suit. His head was wet with precum, and his hand got sticky as he started masturbating to the flow of the vibrator and Liz's hips. Sean stroked his dick up and down, occasionally rubbing his head with his thumb, while his other hand pumped a fake vibrating dick into his girlfriend, as her legs moved around with pleasure, and her hips pushing against his hand and the dildo. Liz saw Sean masturbating, and it turned her on even more, it increased her feeling of ecstacy and joy. Her clit was being probed and vibrated by the dildo, and she was massaging and squeezing her breasts, as she felt a powerful orgasm coming over her. Her body started to feel all tingly and she continued to push against Sean's hand and squeeze her nipples, and then it all came to a climax, where she felt her vagina explode a feeling of pleasure throughout her body. She closed her eyes and let it take her over.

Sean felt Liz's body tremble and orgasm, and brought him to an incredible orgasm himself. He left the vibrator in Liz's pussy and brought his cock over to her breasts, and shot his hot load of cum all over her breasts and hands. As Liz felt his load on her chest, she licked it up from her hands, and rubbed it all over her breasts, using it as a lubricant to massage her nipples. She felt the vibrator still in her cunt, and as her nipples were being probed, she came to another orgasm, less powerful, but still overwhelming her.

When she was finally done, she lay on the bed naked, and soaked with sweat and orgasmic juices from her vagina. She smiled at Sean who smiled back, sitting there staring at her, his dick was limp now, and her nipples were soft and puffy again. "Come on, let's go get something to eat, and take a relaxing swim afterward." Sean offered, and Liz took his hand as they went downstairs.

"Look at all this junk food! Oh well, I guess I am a bit famished, let's eat." "I'll fix you something, you can sit and relax somewhere." said Sean. "K, thanks Sean." replied Liz and went to go watch the ocean. A while later Sean came out and they both ate while watching the sun finish setting over the sparkling ocean. "Man, there really is something magical about the ocean" said Sean. "Yeah, but it's really cold, and salty." remarked Liz. Sean picked up Liz's and his plates and trash, and headed back for the house while saying, "Well, you know, we have a heated pool right here, all to ourselves, too." Liz got up from the beach, brushing the sand off her butt and thighs.

Liz saw the pool, and that Sean had turned the lights on, she walked up to it, and dipped her toes in, and the water seemed very warm, so she walked over to the shallow end and walked in down the immersed steps. The warm water felt great compared to the chilly ocean breeze, so she sat down so the water was just below her shoulders and her hair. Skinny dipping, and water in general had always been a fetish of hers, so she started to become aroused again. In the warm water, she started twisting her large puffy nipples, rubbing her hands around her breasts, she could barely lift her boob up enough to lick the nipple, which made it almost instantaneously harden.

Just then Sean came out, and as Liz stared at his great dick hang there, she felt a need for it in her. She was becoming very horny at this thought, so she continued rubbing her breasts, the way she knew how to get the most pleasure. Sean saw this and thought how great this day was, and was most likely going to be. Sean, however, had a major fetish to seeing girls masturbate, and the sight of the most beautiful woman in the world to him masturbating, shot him up the wall. His cock began to harden, and he started stroke it, extending it to his full 7 inches. He used his thumb to rub his head like usual, getting some precum flowing, and then used it to lubricate him and start masturbating.

Both Liz and Sean continued to pleasure themselves to each other, as Sean walked into the pool up to Liz, when they met, they embraced in a kiss filled with true love and passion. Their tongues intertwined and they slowly immersed themselves into the water, and down underneath, till everything was blurry with a light shining far away. As they came back up for air, Sean ran his fingers through Liz's fine wet hair, and kissed his way down her neck. Liz rubbed and massaged all parts of Sean's body, rubbing her hands all over him, feeling his strong build, and how it moved so elegantly through the water. Sean brought Liz's chest just above the water, leaning her back, as he kissed his way down the center of her wet chest, between her breasts, licking, sucking, and kissing. Having her tits come up into the cold night air sent an arousing chill through Liz, and her plump nipples quickly hardened. Sean noticed this, and moved over to the cool nipples and flicked the end of them with his tongue, and licked all around them, kissing them once or twice. He started to almost french Liz's nipple, as his mouth covered it and all around in, and he probed the nipple with his tongue, and came off it sucking it into a fine point.

Liz sunk back under water to warm herself up more, and led her hands to Sean's crotch. She rubbed under, and over his balls and then trailed a finger up his dick, and probed the head, and then went down the top. Liz dunked her head under water, under Sean's penis, and breathed out large air bubbles that rose past Sean's dick. Sean let out a moan as the bubbles rose past him, it was a new erotic feeling he'd never experienced before. On her way up, Liz gave Sean a quick suck, and emerged back up.

They both swam over to the steps where Sean sat down on them, and Liz kneeled on the pool floor facing him. She started stroking his long hard cock with both her hands, going up and down as quickly as she could, squeezing at different moments, slowing down, and then speeding up again. Sean loved the way Liz's hands moved up and down his shaft, he could never imitate such a feeling when he masturbated. He felt her hands massaging his dick, getting every ounce of pleasure she could, rubbing all over, and jacking him off faster and faster. He felt himself being overcome with an orgasm, and as Liz steadily continued to work her hands, his dick started convulsing, throbbing, and then load after load of hot white sperm dispersed into the pool water. Liz kept going, as Sean writhed and moaned with pleasure, till it was all over.

"Wow, that was awesome Liz, you get better every time" remarked Sean. Liz was overcome with such and immense amount of arousal, and she was so horny, she didn't even bother to respond, she just sat up out at the edge of the pool, letting her legs dangle in, and then she spread her legs wide open, revealing a dripping wet, plump, red, completely shaved vagina. Sean took a moment to stare at her perfect pussy lips, and then slowly swam over. Sean took his hand and started rubbing his flat four fingers in circles around her crotch, and then in figure eights to add to the excitement.

Sean moved his hand down Liz's inner thigh, and did the same with his other hand, moving down her legs, and then back then back up to her crotch. He brought both his hands up rubbing a finger over her asshole, and then back up, and used his two forefingers to spread her gorgeous lips apart, revealing her dripping cunt. Liz felt pretty much the same way about how Sean played with her vagina as Sean did about her jacking him off. She was chilly as the air blew past her wet body, but the feeling she was getting was enough to overcome that. She laid down on the cement, as Sean continued to spread her open, and started feeling and rubbing all over her body.

As Sean dove his first finger into her, Liz arched her back, and rubbed her hands from her stomach up over her breasts, and the back down around her nipples. Sean inserted his whole finger all the way into her hole, and he could hear her start breathing faster and harder. Sean twisted his finger inside her, and started working it in and out while twisting it around. Then he moved his finger around in circles, and then put in other finger. He repeated this with two fingers until he could manage a third one in there. Liz felt Sean slip his third finger into his cunt, and felt them twisting around inside her. She was reminded of the vibrator, and knew a toy could never compare to Sean's magic fingers.

After a while of finger fucking Liz, Sean wanted a taste of her magnificent pussy, so he took his two fingers and spread her lips open a good amount, and licked straight up her slit. Feeling Sean's wet strong tongue slid over her slit gave Liz a tingly feeling, and she squeezed her nipples unintentionally. Sean started licking up and down Liz's pussy, tasting her scrumptious juices, and gently sucking on her clit ever once in a while. Liz started moving her hips around, lifting her butt off the ground. Liz positioned herself in such a way that she could slip her middle finger, into her asshole, and start pumping her finger in there, while she played with her boobs, and Sean ate her out. Sean was sucking hard now, probing his tongue as deep as he could go into her. He lifted his head up, stared at how good Liz looked, and spit on her pussy. Liz felt the erotic sensation, as Sean went back to sucking and licking her, and she knew she was ready. Liz removed her finger from her asshole, stopped playing with her breasts, and sat up. Sean loved the taste of her so much, he kept going, until she got back into the water. It felt so good to get back in the warm water, Liz thought.

Sean came up and french kissed her, he knew what she wanted. As Sean rubbed her perfect breasts, he inserted his throbbing hard penis half way into her. Liz felt the pure ecstasy of Sean's cock impaling into her vagina. Sean pushed himself all the way into her, and she felt her pussy tighten around his cock, which felt better than any feeling in the whole world. Sean grabbed Liz's tight ass, and started pumping his cock in and out of her, slow at first, and then so fast, that Liz's breasts were jiggling, and she had to hold herself up against the wall.

Sean was in almost a drugged state of happiness as he continued to pump and thrust in the warm water of the pool, Liz was enjoying all of it, as she brought Sean's head in to feast on her breasts. Sean followed without reluctance and sucked and kissed and licked Liz's nipples as he felt her cunt grasp around his cock upon every insertion. Liz stroked her hands along Sean's back, and dug her fingers into his skin as Sean fulfilled her every erotic desire. As the two lovers were now locked together physically and mentally, the world started spinning, and they both could feel a sensation rising up inside each other. Suddenly, they both reached a point of climax, a point of pure ecstasy, as they both experienced a full on orgasm at once, and as Sean continued sucking and thrust his penis all the way into Liz, she felt herself cum again and again through powerful multiple orgasms.

Sean shot the rest of his load deep inside Liz, as Liz's vagina erupted with female ejaculation, which dispersed into the rippling water of the pool. Finally, after both minds were brought back down to Earth after one of the most mind blowing sexual experiences they'd ever been through, they were still, with a sort of an aura of love for each other around them.

They slowly floated back to the steps and sat down looking into each others eyes, kissing, and knowing that there would be many more happy, pleasurable moments far into the future.