Spring and a Mistress Ch. 01-03

Story Info
He encounters a Mistress while walking by a bay window.
5.7k words
4.62
23.3k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01

The winter weather finally gave the rural area a break, the morning sun had broken and the temperature was above freezing for the first time in months. Waking up and shaking the cobwebs from his brain, the muscles crying out for some action, the command seemed to say go for a nice brisk walk. Taking his cross trainers out from under all the winter hats, mitts and scarves, sitting down lacing up a new invigorating life seemed to flow through his veins. The bright sun glaring into his eyes causing him to reach and put on the dark lens glasses using the protection to shield himself from retina burn.

Slowly at first his gate moved like a seventy year old gingerly moving left foot in front of right foot etc. as the cross trainers breathed with his foot the pace picked up until he was moving slightly less than a jog. Paying no heed to the time nor distance, just feeling the warmth of the sun warming his body, his mind wandering to all the wonderful scenes that he had played on the internet, with his willing palm sisters. Marching along feeling alive as the heart rate increased to a boiling point knowing that finally some calories are melting away and the deep breathing filling his lungs with hot air as opposed to the bitterness that still beat inside that broken heart and cursed mind of his.

A crow sounded squawking like a nervous child caught with its fingers in the cookie jar, making him look up and forget his thoughts as the bird flew towards a bay window. The sight before him, bringing the brakes to his shoes, rubber squelching to a halt, his momentum stopped and those eyes bugging out behind the dark lens. A beautiful unclad woman, a lady of grace, sitting there upon her love seat just playing with herself almost like giving herself an examination, the fingers plying her labia lips open exposing the inner soft petals, even from the sidewalk he could see the pink glistening shimmering against the rays of the hot sun.

She seemed to sit up and just before grabbing her rounded breasts and touching her nipples her hand and fingers beckoned him to her. No, hesitation in his step, this miracle unfolding before him was not going to be passed up. Almost running he strode up the walkway to the front door. As he reached to ring the doorbell like magic the door swung open and a pair of hands grabbed the lapel of his jacket pulling him into an embrace coupled with a set of soft wet full lips pressing against him.

Had he been at home still it would seem like a most pleasant wet dream happening but the warmth of his skin and the throbbing trying to get out of his pants told him this was actually happening. Taking his hand shutting the door she leads him down the hallway into a room filled with candles burning the soft scent of vanilla and strawberry filling his nostrils as he is dragged in to the center. With a delicate touch quick and deliberate she undoes his coat dropping it to the floor, pulling his t-shirt over his head and then her long fingernails grazing his skin as the pants are pulled over his hips and dropped to the floor as he steps out of them her nails slowly caress the skin up and down his back and stops and kneads the cheeks of his backside opening and closing them like a well read book.

Pulling his torso closer to her their bodies mesh skin against skin, his nipples hardening rubbing against her already hardened buds. The trimmed patch of her pubes gyrate against his well trimmed bush, as his pole expands and rubs between her thighs feeling the heat radiating out. Her lips exploring the warmed face, almost as if she is sucking the sun-drenched skin so that it is swallowed deep into her existence. The pleasure overwhelming him driving the desire to his foremost thought, leaning down his arms behind her knees he scoops her up cradling her to his chest as he makes way to her bed, gently placing her down like a rag doll, letting his fingertips trace the outline of her torso, from the neck down the ribs, over the hips down the right leg, across to the left up the outside, just the fingertips applying a little pressure igniting the fires of passion, this he sees as the goose-bumps appear along the trail of his fingers.

Reaching the left shoulder the fingers slowly move across, following the pattern of the self-examination he saw in the window. Trailing down the center of her chest till he reaches the twin mounds, circling first one side then the other the beads of sweat now escaping her skin letting him know that she is enjoying the stimulation. Simultaneously he grasps her nipples with both hands the fingers rotating and lightly pulling the rose buds as the areolas seem to expand and the nipples harden and grow to his touch. Letting go replacing his fingers with his lips on the right nipple as the sucking motion in and out as his tongue flicks back and forth across imagining that the taste of milk would be so exotic and satisfying.

Fingers find the heat of her womanhood blasting out like that of a furnace on those cold winter nights. Slowly parting her lips he slips in first one finger than two as the exploration of her velvet-lined walls contact the tips of his digits. The thumb rubbing the hard button of attention moving it in a circular motion until she began to raise her hips to meet his thrusting fingers. Clipping the clit between the forefinger and thumb now applying pressure jerking it like a small penis as the fingers pulse in and out of the wet hot channel of lust, her inner muscles grabbing and gripping his fingers with such force that he feared his knuckles might pop.

An ear shattering moan escaped her throat as she momentarily ceased moving and the flood of juices breaking over the dam of his fingers as she let loose like a bucking bronco making him hold on for dear life and a ride his hand and wrist had never witnessed before. Calming down she grabs his wrist bringing it to their lips as they both clean off all her juices and then she flips him onto his back raising his arm above his head and then grabbing the other arm bringing them together as she trails her long painted nails down his exposed arms, through his armpits down across his collarbone and tweaking his nipples. Straddled across his abdomen she gazes down into his eyes, his body now in her control, will he receive the return treatment, has she been satisfied, his mind is reeling not knowing what comes next.

A sinful gleam appears in her deep blue eyes, the grin erupting across her face lighting up the distance between her face and his. Without warning she slides her long legs up and over him and dismounts as if she were getting off an Arabian, landing on her feet without a single glance back her naked ass in perfect rhythm walks out of the room. Shocked his senses slowly coming back to him jumping off the bed and starting to follow realizing his nakedness stops in the middle of the room bending over snatching up his clothes, dressing and with a lost puppy feeling leaves and walks down the hallway, looking into the room with the bay window finding it empty, opens the front door and leaves feeling in the pit of his stomach the same as the room he just searched. Chapter 2 Dejected, frustrated and a brand new feeling flowing through his body as he walked on home the pace a little slower as he pondered running through his mind the events that just shook his world. The smell of the mystery woman still lingered in his nostrils, her taste echoed inside his mouth, the heat of her touch just as hot as the rising sun on his body. Shaking from the feelings left by that last gaze the depth of the look into his eyes and the overwhelming urge to understand what message she was sending him, sure she was going to rock back and forth and then mount his hard shaft, not the dismount and vanishing act that she performed. Reaching his home he entered and began the boring routine that had become his way of life. The days moved on and the nights brought about sleep which in turn orchestrated the movie like dreams replaying that moment when he was pulled inside the house, and all the sensations of kissing and touching a goddess like model in three dimension without the funny glasses.

Finally his day off arrived and praying that all things in history repeats itself, and that his good fortune the last time he walked this route will happen again, but this time being the prepared boy scout, taking notice of the house number and asking no demanding what her name is and why she left him the way she did. As the walking pace increased, and his heart rate kept rising, not being sure if it was the exercise or the nearness of the house. Last time the crow flew out of nowhere turning his head in the direction of the window, not sure which home it was his eyes continued looking for the couch facing outward.

Was his lucky star shining upon him again for the crow sounded, hearing it above his shuffle the ear buds dropping as he stopped and saw the vision of his dreams again in the window and again playing with herself as he became like a deer caught in headlights. This time just standing there watching her hands travel like a surgeons scalpel teasing and touching all the erotic nerve endings exciting herself, but it was her audience out on the sidewalk that really turned her on.

Like him she had wanted to take more or at least have a little more control as to when she needed to see him, not at his desire or whim, the touches and feelings he had stirred in her were still as fresh as the newly cut flowers from her garden. Making sure that all was right in the world she sat straight up looking out to the sidewalk smiling and using a hand motion, beckoned him, her desire, was to return to the unfinished lust that was kindled.

Repeating the same scenario as the first time she meets him at the door pulling him inside and shutting the door with a greater urgency this time, not letting him go dragging the tired walker quickly down the hallway to the end room again. The looks passing between the two could melt the icebergs floating around Newfoundland, her naked torso glistening with the slightest droplets of perspiration, his running attire a complete contrast and hiding his excitement from her. She gently pushes him into the room and closing the door this time only two lit candles burning on the far side, his eyes trying to adjust from being out in the bright sunlight and now encased in almost total darkness the sense of sight reeling grasping to understand what is going on.

She deftly pulled down his sweats and jockeys in one movement from behind him, allowing his cock to spring free and stand at attention. From her position behind him she reached around and began to stroke his organ, letting her delicate feather strokes as she started to whisper in his ear knowing that stroking his manhood, was the quickest way to his brain.

She whispered. "I can tell what you are thinking boy. Yes I've plucked your innocent little body out of the many that jog or walk by. I gave you a sample taste the first time and left you begging for more. Kind of what I am doing to your right now."

He could only gasp as the words reverberated around his skull, thinking what have I walked into here.

She continued in a low sultry voice. "Yes, boy I knew a strong virile one like you would come along and I would make you unfaithful to yourself. You will still love and feel yourself become empowered and free, and that is the gift, I am considering giving to you. You can still find others that you may top. Yet when you are here and Wwe are together, let there be no misunderstanding or doubt you will follow My orders. Is that clear?"

As she annunciated she squeezed his cock under the circumcised head very hard.

With all his strength he answered; "Yes."

She squeezed his cock even harder while he strained to get the answer out. Her voice like a hypnotic script penetrating deep into the recess of his confused mind, "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you. Yes what? Call me Mistress."

Another very tight squeeze this time with both hands one at the base of his hardness and one at the tip, willing him to answer properly.

He barely could respond through the pain. "Yes Mistress."

She let the pressure off, licking his earlobe and whisperd softly into him "Very good. Thank you dear."

Her fingers resumed stroking softly up and down the length of his growing erection, she felt his bravado weakening and that he was shaken and off balance.

Further developing the rules she continued in his right ear, "You will learn. When you obey Me it is pleasure that is received. When you disobey, the resulting action is pain."

Her caressing touch continued as her nipples dug into his back with all her weight resting against him and only her fingers stroking him close to ejaculation.

The deep sultry voice and her cadence of delivery keeping his mind off what she was developing, was he hearing these words right they sounded like, "You are about to cum. When you do, all you are going to think about is Me having control over your orgasm. If I have picked right, My guess, is you're struggling to admit you like being submissive to a powerful Lady. Most men are that way. They act all macho and brave on the outside, but a strong woman can convince them to do anything."

All the while she was talking she sped up the speed of her stroking and he began making sharp breathed humming sounds and deep-rooted moans.

Her verbal assault on his conscious mind continued in rhythm to the stroking of his hardness. "You can try to keep your mind off it all you want, dear. Look at it this way. I want you to cum when I tell you to. I do want you to submit to me. You could have walked or run down some other street but you came back, right now you could push me away, but you're not. Feel your worth the dark desires inside your mind, let yourself go. Release the taught social bonds that force you to be the dominant stronger sex. Cum for me at my command. Be mine."

He stood his ground feeling her words soak into the deepest part of his mind, while the physical sensations were driving his sac to fill with more seed than he had ever felt travel and push against his insides to escape down his shaft. He knew all he had to do was step back and this fantasy would be over and just end up being a dream. Instead, he was fighting to hold back not to cum all at the stroking of her hand he was becoming in awe of the almost instant control She had gained over him.

She felt it in her soul, every bone of her body was alive at what she was achieving, not wanting to let him go now she with a tenderness and firmness in her voice edged him on by saying, "Let it flow and come to the dark side."

Her hand was flying over his cock, she could feel the weakness in his physical shell but more so the willpower to resist was almost non-existent.

She needed the final straw to feel the power, "Cum now dear, Do It!"

Smiling to herself as he yelled and erupted, his cries to his god doing him no good for she felt spurt after spurt of cum leave his body cascading down and across the room, she slowed down the jacking of her hand, continuing to squeeze his manhood milking every last drop from his former self.

Patting him she complimented him, "Very nice indeed dear."

She told him to bend over and raise his sweats and as he did so she was sure her recruit was signed sealed and delivered but to be sure in her sexiest voice still behind him her words explained, "If you decide to accept my way, walk by here again next week same time and just walk up to the door and ring the bell." "If not, no hard feelings and have a good life. If you do, be ready to experience the ride of your life!"

Chapter 3

The next twenty-four hours would make or break his spirit, if as he really had a choice. Jace had been on the Internet all week long researching, had visited many sites that of the Castle Realm, thirty or forty Mistress sites found by goggle and Yahoo search engines. His mind completely swamped, with terms like feminization, sissy, humiliation, pony-boy etc. The Lady never mentioned any of these to him.

Closing his eyes for the thousandth time letting the memories of her touch float through his veins, the warmth, from just the thoughts the instant rush of excitement, his member growing pushing against his shorts and trying to spring loose from his slacks. For the past six days and nights every moment waking or dreaming was consumed by her last words if you choose to follow your destiny and accept my way be here next week. The worry coursing through him was could he handle being dragged around by a leash and collar, could he wear woman's panties, would his rectum handle being invaded, would she share him with others, would she make him do things that would be embarrassing just to prove a point. The biggest fear he had was like the money domes he read about on the different sites could this woman take away his money, his investments, the house had only two years left and would be mortgage free.

Jace was a man, had stood on his own two feet for years, made all the business and investment decisions and was living comfortably, he new within himself that early retirement was a real possibility once the house was mortgage free, the car and the bike were loan free, all the bills were manageable and each month a little was left over for entertainment or savings.

Mistress was adorable, soft, controlling, but oh so sexy. Putting his talents to work all he could find out was her name was Karinda, the address he noted when leaving her home this time had a simple listing in the white pages, and showed up on the 411computer page as MS Karinda. Jace's assumption was that Karinda was her name.

Again using the internet, wanting to be like a sponge and take and hold as much information as possible the origin of the name Karinda was Russian, used by aristocratic families to name their first born daughters under the reign of Alexander, it was meant for strength and a powerful free will.

Thinking to himself the initials JK stood for a very powerful union and president of the USA when he was a young boy. Also stood for Junior Kindergarten the very first stages of learning life both academically and socially was this an omen and were there forces greater than he could have ever imagined bringing this about.

Lists made lists write down all the pros the cons go over each and every point you researched and all he could come up with was that every Mistress and sub or slave acted within the boundaries that were determined by the dominant one. Each time Jace seemed to make up his mind either for or against the touch of her hands, the scent of her body, the piercing of her eyes gazing into him flooded his every emotion and he felt like the pull of the moon on the ocean and the craving of an addiction tearing at his heart that he needed to go back to her house.

The morning a week later arrives without a fanfare, no brass band playing just the slow opening of his eyes from a restless night of sleep. Heading to the kitchen grabbing a quick gulp of OJ and then back into the bathroom and a nice shower to awaken his body and hopefully his mind. Dressing in comfortable walking shorts and a t-shirt off on his weekly walk, this is his part of thinking of a healthy life, as the medical ads all infer exercise makes for a healthy body, mind and soul.

Making up his mind that he would walk a different route and forget all about the naked lady in her bay window. Walking his Ipod suffle in his ears and soaking in the wonders of a beautiful warm spring day an epiphany hits him between the ears as the beat of ACDC plays entering his gray matter. An almost cinematic explosion in his inner mind, a vision as masterful as any Universal movie plays, the Lady in her bay window is beckoning him to her, without a moments delay, Jace turns and starts jogging almost breaking into a full trot to make it to her residence.

12