Spring and a Mistress Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thoughts of it being a residence of evil, a dungeon of degradation, all vanquished from his running motion picture, his mind can only see the beauty, the sensuality, the pure sexiness, the lure of the Mistress.

His heart racing not just from the increased exercise of running at top speed as not to disappoint the Lady but from the swelling of anticipation as to what awaits him, what kind of ride it will be, all the web sites all the different terms and checklists of sexual fantasies and desires that had flashed before his eyes on the computer screen. Turning the corner of her street slowing down trying to get his breath under control, reduce the pounding heart so that his submission is not overly obvious to Mistress Karinda.

As instructed Jace rings the doorbell, silence, no instant opening this time, has he mixed up the day? Is he late? Did she change her mind? These jumbled number of thoughts, filling and distracting his mind. Just as he turns to continue on his way nothing ventured nothing lost he convinces himself, the door opens and before him stands the most awesome sight he has ever seen.

Mistress Karinda stands there not naked as before but in the most luxurious looking terrycloth robe in an amazing shade of mauve, the collar up around her neck the shoulders hugging her like a tailor made suit, the flow of purple draping down covering every inch of her body no outlines except for the ample chest, but the flowing of the robe even covers her delicate feet.

The bright smile, shinning like the warmth of the hottest summer day, the sparkling eyes twinkling like the stars of the Milky Way, awe struck all I could do is stand there as my mouth dropped and drools of spit slowly trickled down my chin.

Mistress reached out and took my hand and guided me into her foyer, the softness of her fingers curling around my palm the warmth burning like a branding iron, sending waves of warm shivers up and down my spine from the tip of my toes to the top of my head. Leading me into a different room this time down the stairs only lit with a single forty-watt bulb.

Looking at me with the eyes of an artist and staring at a blank canvas. She whispers just audible enough for me to hear, "I am so glad you're here, as if you had another option!"

The look on my face just brought a smirk to her.

"Alright as I said before this is My way and your first task is to strip naked for me, Now!" came out of her sweet mouth.

"Very nice," now as she walked around my naked torso, she taped the back of my knees and asked me "kneel down."

Kneeling down her foot taps the inside of my kneecap as to instruct me to spread them wider, grabbing my hair pulling my head up straighter, using what felt like her foot on the small of my back to straighten me up and have me at what I remember reading as the sub kneeling pose, so I place my hands on my thighs turning my palms upward.

Another light is turned on and all I see is a chair illuminated in a flood of soft light as if the heavens have opened their gates and bathed this incredible throne like ornament in front of me with their blessings. Lady stepped into the light without her robe, the description will not do this Madona justice but I will try my best to give you a visual.

Mistress was wearing a corset made of kid leather soft and glistening, the eyelets down the front of her ample bosom strung together loosely with leather strings crisscrossing her breasts, directing the energy flow down to the narrowing of her waist almost like the skin is encased in a cocoon flaring slightly out with the French cut exposing just enough of a tease on her upper thigh with a mesh like thong covering her mound not really revealing the lips, her feet adorned with black leather heels at least five inch spikes raising her long legs to heights of majestic proportions, with coverings of black fishnet stopping a few inches down the thigh and clipped on by two single strands of leather flowing down from the tips of the corset.

Captivated watching her sit down and feels her run the side of her foot along his cock. Just kneeling and sitting in silence as her foot plays with his cock and balls. Flicking her ankle the shoe falls to the floor with a quiet thud and she begins to work his cock with her toes. His cock hardens quickly and he feels his balls starting to fill with his seed, for her toes seem to be magically awakening his sexual inner self. Lady knowing what she is doing bends her foot back and presses the bottom of it against the base of his cock pushing the hardness against his stomach, smiling to herself in delight as to how his cock comes to life for her. His hardness running up the length of his shaft the tip of his cock now caresses just below his navel while the pressure of Lady's foot manipulates him in silence. She splays her toes and nestles the cock between them and slowly squeezes, unable to hold onto control deep moans escape his throat as he exhales his breath.

Ginning she speaks the voice soft and soothing, "I know how to take you, to make you all Mine!"

Jace listens to Lady's words and feels the action of her toes as they penetrate into the recess of his mind. She kicks off her other shoe and extends her leg capturing his cock between both her feet. Slowly she begins working it rolling it between her feet, exhaling loudly with a gasp, she knowing smiles to herself.

"Tell me how thirsty you are after your walk here?" she coos at her captive subject. "Tell me convincingly how badly you want a drink."

Leaning forward chin in her hands, supported by her elbows against her knees, raising one foot under his chin raising his head up from looking at what she was doing to his cock.

Pulling her feet back, rising from the chair, unhooking the thong portion of her corset just fractions of an inch from his face, the aroma of her sex filling his nostrils, she sidesteps and walks over to the dark side of the room, hearing a cupboard opening and closing, sees the shadow of Lady approaching but walking behind him, feels her hands slide across his bare shoulders and down the length of his arms to take his hands, pulling them behind him and securing them around his wrists with a silk scarf, whispers next to his ear, "My cunt is hot today, and lesson one for you, is I want you to please me, as you have never pleased me or anyone else before, without using your hands."

Stepping in front of him, grabbing the back of his head, pulling it against her pussy, "Sniff." He smells her the scent imbedding into his mind as her unique smell fills his nostrils. "Can you smell My heat?" she begins, "If you bury your face inside My pussy the well of liquid inside will flood your mouth and satisfy all your need for a drink!"

Placing her hand to the back of his head as she sits down on the throne again edging out as she pulls his face into her. Feeling the warm wetness of his tongue against her slit. He parts her lips and starts a light sucking motion tasting the juices as they begin to flow, a delicate mixture of sweetness with just a tint of tartness entices his tongue further inside, his lips planted against hers holding the entrance to her tunnel open, his tongue darting in and out caressing the inside of her pussy.

She begins to slide in unison with his motoring mouth as she rubs her clit against the wetness of his mouth. Licking, sucking, curling his tongue letting the nectar flow into his mouth and down his throat drinking all the juice trying to satisfy all the urges and the thirst she has created in his mind. Her clit passes over his teeth, She moans loudly, feeling the hardness of her nub sucking it into his mouth scraping his teeth gently over it as his tongue flicks back and forth against the very sensitive tip. Her hips thrusting, fingers digging into the leather of her throne, his teeth holding her clit in place as his tongue caresses teasingly up and down the exposed clit shivers transferring from his mouth and tongue into her body, his chin buried rubbing into her slit. Her body shivers as she nearly peaks but wills herself not to. Sucking hard onto her clit wanting to let go and drink more of her juices, letting go as he feels her shudder, returning to her opening curling his tongue like a straw, burrowing it deep inside her womanhood, draining all the juices into his mouth and swallowing, his tongue exploring the inner walls and the upper side of the walls of her quivering pussy.

Soft growls escape from deep down her throat as she fights her control. He finds the little pea and starts flicking it with the tip of his tongue, lips open as the juices stream like a faucet filling his thirsty mouth. Her hips moving in a frenzy, her pussy riding his tongue and mouth like a bucking bronco, hips lift off the throne and thrust forward hard against his face, her entire body rocking, she begins screaming, "Eat Me, OH GOD Eat Me!!" grunting and thrusting fucking his face with her pussy, her inner muscles grabbing his tongue holding it deep inside her wetness, pushing into his face grinding, fucking his face hard and fast, her clit throbbing, her juices flowing, filling his with all the drink he can handle, as her toes curl, her body stiffens and stops, as her body climbs to the top of the mountain and she screams, "NOW!!!!!!!!! take it, drink all of me, take it all NOW!" Her essence flowing freely from her, feeding him, throws her head back and moans louder as she completely goes over the edge, the waves of ecstasy flood through her body, gasping she pushes his face away from her drained pussy, the chest heaving as the last waves of pleasure contract, reaches around him and unties his wrists.

"Now I want you to spill your seed in My honour." she barely gets out through her deep ecstatic breathing. Telling Jace to stroke and masturbate his own cock in front of her, watching with complete rapture as his cock grows even thicker and longer with his stroking the redness of the knob signaling the burning that must have been going on while he had fucked her so thoroughly with his mouth and face. Instructing him to squeeze his balls with his other hand, smiling at him, motioning for him to go faster, watching him her eyes on his throbbing cock, whispering to him "Beg me like your fucking life depended on it!"

"Oh god please Lady let me cum, let me cream you!" he pleaded

"Cum!! NOW!!" orchestrating the eruption as it shot out and covered the floor in front of him. Watches as he shoots his cum and takes pleasure in his body shaking with release for her.

Motions him closer and opens her arms to him. Kisses him softly tasting herself on his lips and slowly cleans his lips with her tongue. Thrusting her tongue in between his lips and kisses him deep, weaves her fingers in his hair, moans with pleasure into her new ones mouth. Takes hold of his tongue with her teeth and slowly lashes it with her own tongue. Releases his tongue and pulls back from him, holds him, cradles him in her arms, rocks him gently and looks down into his eyes.

"I am pleased with you, passing lesson #1 is a very good first step forward, I see lots of potential and possibilities in you."

12