Spring and a Mistress Ch. 05

Story Info
Mistress shows who's on top.
2.5k words
4.38
16.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Karinda was so pleased with the progress of Jace, ever since the moment she decided to see if exposing herself would attract the right male to serve her growing needs. Jace had so innocently been led into her dungeon after just the second encounter. He then had gone to the store and followed orders to the letter.

She could only think of all the fun that presented itself in the days and weeks ahead, this strapping stud was eye candy, physically fit, and ever so trainable, just thinking about what had gone on so far the juices started to lubricate her sex. Mistress Karinda will never forget the look of terror and disbelief when she dismounted him that very first time leaving him totally lost in his own lust. Then jacking him off without even a protest just her words soothingly spoken into the darkness of his mind.

Today was going to set the standard and see exactly how far she could take his limits and satisfy the cravings that lived inside her sensual self. She knew that straight missionary sex and the following of conventional norms did not bring her to orgasm anymore. Having tried female to female sex and finding it adequate even somewhat exciting it still did not totally rock her world.

Mistress Karinda had discovered through her adventures that just like in her business that if she were on top and giving the orders that she had neared the big O. It was actually with one of her employees that had really opened up her dominant side, after a long successful weekend, the last employee and Mistress had gone out for a drink. The female employee had drank too much so Karinda drove took her home and found the life of bondage, mild pain and having a submissive ask for spankings, give herself willingly as a gift, beg to do anything etc. but something was missing.

Waiting now for that something, knowing that within the hour her next venture into controlling him, would be the medicine that brought her to the release of her sensual being. Shocked out of her thoughts as the doorbell rang thinking it to be Jace she hurried to open the door, but standing there was Denise, the clerk from the cell store. Her beautiful blonde hair slightly blowing in the wind, the deep smiling eyes twinkling with joy at seeing her Mistress answer the door.

"Perfect timing Denise please step in, what brings you to the house?" seductively spewed from the Mistress.

"These are the specs on the pager/beeper, that the cute customer you referred, bought and I had not seen you so delivered it personally." Denise spoke confidently hoping that Mistress would not be angry.

Taking Denise into her arms and kissing her passionately, "Thank you" she breathlessly answered breaking away from the kiss.

Seeing Jace jogging up the walkway, Mistress Karinda whispered in Denise's ear, "please leave by the front door, unfortunately this time my guest is not prepared but I promise you that the time will come when you will be rewarded for this my dear." With that Mistress returned to the other room as Denise opened the door to leave. A smirking smile crossed her face as she saw the man from the store three steps from the door. Just nodding to him as she gazed into his shocked eyes, and briskly walked past him without a word.

Jace shocked seeing the clerk from the cell store or was it, for she really did not acknowledged him leaving the house. The beauty of this girl was stunning in the frame of the sunny outdoors compared to the lighting of the mall. Her golden hair reflecting the sun's rays like a clean mirror, the body so perfectly proportioned and the sway of her caboose like that of come hither take me motion. Yet, again as he stood in his tracks watching the beauty walk away no erection no feeling was he becoming one of those erectile dysfunctional males?

Shaking off the vision and the thoughts and remaining calm he reached and rang the doorbell. As with what happened last week it seemed to take forever for Mistress to come and open the door, the doubt again rising in his mind. After a few moments that seemed like minutes in his eager mind the door opened with Mistress Karinda in all her glory standing their, the mauve robe looking like a regal gown on her.

Taking his hand she leads him into her hallway and just as she had kissed Denise only minutes earlier she took Jace into her embrace and planted a slow passionate kiss on his lips. Mistress compared the two kisses, for Denise was the one introducing her to the lifestyle and Jace was the inductee at her whim. Running the texture through her mind she found Jace's lips rougher, not quite as responsive, but the heat, the feeling of desire to serve was just as tasteful in both.

Silence was the best course of action for Mistress at the moment so taking his hand in hers she led him down the stairs to her soundproof dungeon. Once inside the chamber doors as the soft click of the door behind them Mistress spoke "Strip my dear!" Not wanting to disappoint Jace quickly shed his clothes folding them neatly placing them into a pile, only to watch Mistress kick them and sternly say, "Did I tell you to fold them?"

Seeing the look of shock on his face she smiled inwardly, her expression though never changing, he was totally in awe of this display from Mistress. Tapping the back of his knees indicating to him to kneel. Using her foot lightly kicking the inside of his kneecaps forcing him to spread out wider. Walking around him slowly drinking in his willingness to obey, and seeing that with each completion of the inspection his cock was rising growing harder just from the presence of her inspection.

"Have you jacked off, or masturbated to coming this week dear?" Mistress cooed.

"Have you spilled your seed into the vessel of another?" she asked.

"No, Mistress I have not masturbated or been with another," he replied proudly.

"Good boy!" as she reached with her leather covered hand and patted his head. "Thank you for your schedule," she continued as her pacing around him was beginning to take his mind into a new and different state.

"My purview of it indicates that on Mondays, Thursdays, and Friday mornings you are basically free of meetings?" she stated firmly.

"That is correct," he answered. Only to feel her hand come crashing down on the side of his head reeling him, luckily he kept his balance and did not fall over, in his mind that would have been embarrassing. "What the???" and he stopped as he saw her standing before him, her foot raised, as if she wanted to, could punt his testicles into oblivion.

"That is correct, what?" she scolded him.

"Sorry, Mistress it should have been that is correct Mistress." he stuttered.

"I am pleased that you bought the pager/beeper that is alphanumeric, for now I can text you instructions to follow," Mistress spoke almost in a singsong cadence.

"Now lets get on with today's tasks," she said.

Leaning down so that her whole weight was on his torso she whispered ever so softly into his right ear "Move your arms forward and place your head between your hands." He slowly moved forward feeling her shifting weight as he extended himself as this position was being assumed the ass became higher in the air and the weight of Mistress on him was like that of a balanced parcel on-top of a precipice.

Removing her robe and then returning to his back letting the soft leather make contact with his naked flesh. Just laying there on top of his back as the heat of her pussy was in direct contact with the crack of his ass. Moving just slightly letting the leather slide up and down his spine listening for any reaction that might excite her to a new level. Then it came a soft almost inaudible moan from the pits of his loins escaping his mouth as he exhaled.

"My dear this is the position," her breathe just inches from his ear the words ringing deeply into his mind.

"Whenever I tell you to assume the position this is the way I want you to be." her breathing barely able to be controlled at the rush of power she was feeling over him.

Talking into the floor and never before feeling such an arousal his answer was just loud enough for her to hear, "Yes, Mistress!"

This was her man now, her boy toy, he was now at the point where she believed that if he did not balk at the next move that she had him on a leash and that feeling of power was more intoxicating to her than she had ever felt before. Slowly moving away and quietly shucking her leather corset she dressed herself in the leather harness and clipped in the smallest dildo she had, the only reason she had this one was that the end against her was curved and rode against her clit like nothing she had ever found before.

The silence in the dungeon was an eerie feeling to him, the mind was wondering deeper inside his soul; the sensations that Mistress had stirred and boiled over had him almost at a whimper. Shocked out of his travels his mind brought back to the present as he felt the cheeks of his ass being opened and a warm liquid being applied, then without warning he felt the pressure against his dark bud, and a flood of lubrication being inserted into his exit hole. Already having lubed her plastic phallus without warning or words she began to insert it into his virgin hole. Not wanting to give him a chance to do anything but feel her power she thrust and broke through his barriers and began the slow methodical banging of his nether region. The sensations of her thighs making contact with his ass cheeks with each inward thrust, the cool air trying to refresh the growing heat of her loins with each outward pull. The thrill and passion raging within her, sending her over the top, she relentlessly pounded away fucking his ass taking his soul with each thrust. The grunts and moans filling the room like a reverberating music box.

His ass had never felt anything like this before. The pain was unbearable, the shock was unnerving, and the tears flowed down his eyes and along his cheeks making a puddle on the floor. As his mind fought to try and control the pain, his decision to return to her questioned, a new wave one of pleasure started to take over his mind, all he could feel was the Mistress touching something deeper inside him, the tip of her dildo had found his prostate and the sensations were being relayed right along the shaft of his penis and the sac holding his balls was filling to an agonizing bursting point.

Mistress Karinda had done a lot of reading on the Internet and even though this was her first time taking a man from behind she had a good inclination as to what was physically going on. Not wanting to loose him and have greater control she reached into the top of her harness pulling out two cock rings the type that is like a bolero tie. Reaching underneath him placing one just below his circumcised head and the other at the base. Pulling them tight cutting off the nerves making sure that his seed would not spill until she allowed it. Almost reaching her own orgasm, knowing now that he would not cum prematurely, with a new revived vigor the thrusting increased faster and harder, the only thought in her mind was to take him completely and for her to achieve the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Jace could not help himself the drive to cum the throbbing all along his shaft was unbelievable, he was almost at the blanking out state. His ass uncontrollable now was pushing back meeting every thrust of his Mistress taking her plastic cock deeper and deeper into his rectum and bowels. His mind a complete blank slate that she was filling; the pleasure sensors inside him were on overload, the smell of her aroma taking over and driving his sex into complete overdrive. His arousal magnifying his cock harder than a steel ramrod, the sac holding his balls floating in the air like a hot air balloon. The end had to be near or he was sure that his whole manhood would explode.

Her pleasure had never reached these heights before. She could feel the pussy dripping, no, flooding with juices draining from the tip of her head down to the tops of her toes and back up running out and down her thighs. A delicious thought ran through her brain after the orgasm sit on his face and make him clean her juices. This thought sent her over the edge and she shouted out to the heavens and earth below, (but only her and her boy) could hear the animalistic howls that cut the air around them, the waves of orgasmic pleasure flowing through every nerve and muscle of her body. Pulling out of him and releasing the harness letting it hit the dungeon floor, rolling him over and quickly lowering her pussy onto his mouth.

He was caught off guard and the suffocation was shocking the only hope he could imagine was to begin lapping at her so that she would move and air would again fill his lungs. Curling his tongue like a straw letting all her juices flow down stretching his neck so it was a direct flow down and into his stomach. His lips massaging her inner protective lips and the top lip every so often with her movements catching and flicking her clit. Feeling the flow slow down to a trickle he began to lap up the glisten juices along her inner thighs, a few small tributaries running and reaching her knees.

Wanting to reward him for being so good, Mistress Karinda leaned forward releasing the cock rings as her mouth engulfed his hardness. Sucking like a vacuum cleaner she knew that his eruption would be momentarily. Not disappointing her, he erupted spilling his seed like a gusher into her mouth and the excess dripping down the chin and along the sides of her mouth as she eagerly swallowed what she had created. Together in a sixty-nine position Mistress on top and sub below they both found an ecstasy that neither one knew existed.

Collapsing in a heap and gravity taking its course both lay together, Mistress moving so that her head was next to his.

"You do realize I own you now!!" she softly spoke into his ear.

"Yes, Mistress you do!!" he answered with respect.

"Just remember to keep your pager with you at all times," was her instruction.

"Now get dressed and find your way out and wait for my messages;" she dismissed him without fanfare.