Spring Break '06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boboz
boboz
23 Followers

"So what are you ladies doing next spring break?" Mark asked.

"Hopefully you!" Joy said loudly. Everyone busted up laughing.

The DVD went dark a final time. I just sat there, stupefied. What the fuck do I do? My wife cheated on me. On camera. With a college kid three decades younger! I was weighing whether or not to give my wife divorce papers for our anniversary when something Mark said popped into my head. He had asked Joy and Janel what they were doing next spring break. The next year after we had reconciled my wife HAD gone somewhere during spring break with Janel.

I marched into her office. I started pulled CD cases off the stack and opening them quickly. I didn't care if they were messed up or in the wrong order. I prayed that what I was looking for wasn't there; that this was just a one time occurrence because of our situation at the time. And the joint and the booze.

I found it in the seventh case I opened. I was almost sick. Hidden beneath the opera CD was another DVD lying face down. I slowly pulled it out as though it was radioactive. I turned it over. SPRING BREAK '07 was clearly marked on it. The bottom dropped out of my stomach. I knew what I had to do. Joy, the love of my life for so long, was going to have a very unhappy anniversary this year, which would be our last one. I decided to burn this DVD off like the other. Ummm... so my lawyer could use it as evidence - of course.

boboz
boboz
23 Followers