Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers

"Yes............," Rob answered. "I'm going to call her now. Do you want to say hello?"

"Sure," Bob answered. The girl was definitely Julie's daughter. There was no doubt in his mind as he watched Robbie dial the phone number.

*****

"Hello?" Julie said as she grabbed the kitchen phone from the wall by the refrigerator.

"Hello," Rob said. "May I speak with Sam?"

"She's not home at the moment," Julie said. "Could this be Robbie's son?" she wondered. "May I leave her a message?" She asked.

"Yes please tell her Rob called."

"Does she have your number?" Julie asked.

"She has my cell phone number. Will you give her my home phone number?"

"Certainly," Julie replied as she grabbed a pen and some paper. "Go ahead."

Rob told her the phone number and waited for her to say she had it. "Are you Sam's mother?" He asked.

"Yes," Julie replied. "Sam hasn't stopped talking about you since she returned."

"Me too. I like your daughter very much," he said smiling over at his father who seemed to be very interested in the conversation.

"Is that her mother?" Bob whispered in his son's ear.

Rob nodded his head yes.

"Let me speak to her," Bob said as he reached to take the phone from his son's hand. "Julie?"

Julie heard his voice and froze. It was Robbie. She panicked and quickly hung up the phone.

Bob heard the click and then the dial tone. ""We must have been disconnected."

Rob took his cell phone from his father. "How do you know her mother's name?"

"I'm not positive it is her mother's name," Bob answered realizing he had blown his secret. "Do you know the mother's name?"

"No," Rob answered. "But you are freaking me out."

*****

Sam returned from a drive with her Aunt and saw her mother sitting alone in the den drinking a glass of wine. It was strange because she never had alcohol unless it was at a social gathering.

"Are you alright?" Sam asked before Erica could do the same.

"Rob called," Julie said looking straight ahead as if she was in a daze. "He left his home phone number. It's on the kitchen counter."

Sam ran into the kitchen leaving the two sisters alone. "Is it him?" Erica asked.

"Yes," Julie replied.

"Did you talk to him?"

"He just said my name and I hung up the phone."

"Good move sis," Erica laughed. "You want to see him again don't you?"

"God no," Julie answered not really believing it herself. "It was a long time ago and we both have families.

"You can fool other people and maybe even yourself but not me," Erica grinned.

"You're wrong," Julie glared back.

"Am I?" Erica whispered. "When was your last orgasm with Danny?"

"God, you are so gross sometimes?"

Erica laughed. "Next time you talk to him ask him how Paul is doing. I wouldn't mind a reunion at the hotel."

Julie opened her mouth to respond but saw Sam walking back into the room with her phone in her ear.

"Yes that was my mom. Her name is Julie. Why?"

"Now he knows for sure," Erica whispered in Julie's ear.

"Rob said his dad knows you," Sam said looking suspiciously at her mother.

"He must be mistaken," Julie answered as she moved back into the kitchen to refill her wine glass.

Sam talked to Rob for almost an hour before hanging up and coming into the kitchen. "His father is sure he knows you," Sam said looking directly into her mother's eyes.

"I don't remember," she lied. "Maybe I met him. I'm not sure. Did he say where he knows me from?"

"No, he just said he knows you. Wow. It is such a small world. Rob said he wants to go to Georgia Tech."

Julie took a deep breath. "Sam you really don't know anything about this boy. Please don't get too serious and take it slow."

"Too late," she grinned as she stood and walked from the room.

"Ah shit," Julie thought. Any doubt about her daughter being intimate with Robbie's son was quickly erased. Erica had left so she was sitting alone again drinking her wine and thinking about her life after leaving Florida.

At first all she could think of was Robbie. She called the hotel trying to get his last name but they wouldn't give it to her. After about three months of avoiding Danny she started dating him again. They both went off to attend the University of Georgia like their parents before them. Their marriage was set in stone since they had been pushed together since the eight grade. Julie had tried to get him to be more adventuresome in bed but he was from the old school and didn't believe in more than the two basic positions.

Once Sam was born she spent most of her life catering to her daughter's needs. She helped with the girl scouts, cheerleading and any organization Sam had joined. Her life had been so predictable and boring until now. Hearing Robbie's voice had opened doors deep down within her that she had locked many years ago. If Sam and his son continued to develop their relationship it would mean she would see him again some day. She pinched her slightly flabby thigh and realized she had to start working out at the spa again.

*****

"How do you know Sam's mom?" Rob asked his father later when they were alone.

"It was before you were born," Bob answered. "We only knew each other for a short time but I'll never forget her."

"Did you and she............you know?"

Bob laughed. "No, nothing like that," he lied. "I better get to bed," he said hurrying from the room.

It was the following Monday morning that Bob sat in his empty office and dialed Julie's number. He hoped she would be home alone. She was.

"Hello," she answered.

"Julie don't hang up," Bob said quickly. "We need to talk."

For almost thirty seconds the phone was silent until she finally asked, "how have you been?'

"Not bad considering," he replied.

"Considering what?"

"Considering that I have not been able to think about anyone else but you for the past twenty-two years. Why did you leave me like that? I thought we had something special."

Again she hesitated. "I was afraid. My life was so predictable and planned. Our three days was something I was not used to. I had to get away to think about what had just happened."

"Tell me you didn't like it."

"I didn't say I didn't like it. I liked it too much. It was overpowering. Erica made me go to Florida to have at least one wild fling before I settled into my traditional marriage.

"I was only a wild fling to you?" he asked somewhat hurt.

"At first that's what I thought but when I returned home I couldn't get you out of my mind. I tried to find out your last name and address but the hotel wouldn't give them to me."

"Me too," he said. "I even went back to the hotel during Spring Break for the next three years hoping you would return."

"What are we going to do about Sam and Rob?" She asked. "They must never know that we............we.........slept together."

"We did a whole lot more than sleep," he said.

"We have to pretend it never happened," she whispered. Just hearing his voice again was sending chills up and down her spine. She knew her panties were getting damper and damper.

"I want to see you again," he said softly.

"We are both married," she responded. "I can't."

"We have to let Rob and Sam alone," he said. "They can't make the same mistake we did."

"I love my husband," Julie said to confirm it to him as well as herself.

"I love my wife too. But, as a wife not as a woman."

"Is there a difference?"

"Oh yes, when we were together we opened up and didn't hold back our feelings or desires. Just looking into your beautiful blue eyes was enough to excite me. Your kisses were like hot flames and your body........."

"STOP!" she said loudly. "I have to go."

"Julie I have to see you again," he begged.

"I have to go," she said before she hung up the phone. Her body trembled as she melted slowly down to the tiled floor. Her eyes were closed as she moved her hands over her breasts and down between her thighs pretending they were Robbie's fingers touching her. For the first time in a long time Julie masturbated and the first time ever it was on the kitchen floor.

The next morning a florist truck pulled up in front of Julie's home. She answered the door to see him holding a dozen red roses. Her heart beat quickened as she read the small card.

"To Sam............Love Rob."

She smiled as she smelled the closest rose and turned to go back into the house.

"Wait, there's another one here," the delivery man said as he handed her another dozen red roses.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," he said smiling.

Julie opened the small card. "I have to see you" was all it said. She smiled and took the two dozen roses inside. After putting them in a big vase she put Rob's card on the table in front of them and took the other card upstairs to hide in her underwear draw.

Later that day when Sam returned home from school Julie heard her scream when she saw the flowers. "Mom! He sent me flowers!"

"Yes he sent me flowers too," Julie thought as she watched her daughter take out one of the roses and dance around the small foyer.

Later when Danny came home Sam showed him the flowers. "You are too young to get roses," he said as he grabbed the newspaper.

Julie almost broke out laughing when Sam stuck out her tongue and made some ugly faces at the back of the newspaper. It was later that night when Julie took one of the roses upstairs, locked the bathroom door and slithered down into the hot water in the tub. "I want to see you too Robbie," she whispered as her fingers parted her swollen pussy lips.

Sam called Rob to thank him for the two dozen roses.

"I sent you a dozen," Rob said. "They must have made a mistake.

"Even if you had only sent one I would have still love it," she whispered as she looked around to make sure her parents were not around. "Rob........I think I love you."

Rob gulped when he heard the "L" word. He had only known her for a few days but she had turned his heart into mush. "Me too," he smiled.

*****

Seeing each other was sooner than they all expected because Rob had to visit Georgia Tech one more time before his mother would agree to him going there. Plus, Ann wanted to meet Sam to make sure she was right for her son.

"Do I really have to go?" Danny said at the breakfast table. "I really don't want to meet some Yankee's from New Jersey."

"DAD!" Sam said. "The war is over."

"The war will never be over," he said seriously. "The South shall rise again."

"In your dreams," Julie laughed. As much as she wished he would stay home she knew it would be best for him to met Robbie and his wife. She wondered just how much Rob's mother knew about her history with her husband.

Danny looked at the slinky dress his wife was wearing. "Why do we need to dress up?"

"We are meeting them for the first time and I want to leave a good impression," Julie said. Although she was sure nothing was going to happen between her and Robbie she was wearing her sexiest bra and panty set.

"Why won't you let them stay at our house?" Sam asked as they headed towards Atlanta.

"We don't know them well enough for that to happen," Danny said for the twentieth time.

They pulled into the large hotel structure near the Underground Area and headed to the main lobby. Sam ran ahead and saw Rob standing next to his parents. She stopped when she saw the close resemblance of his father.

"SAM!" he yelled as he raced to meet her. Both sets of parents looked as the two eighteen year olds bodies plastered together and their opened lips met.

"Sam," Danny said sharply. "Cool it."

Julie's eyes never left Robbie's as they walked closer to the boy's parents. Her heart was beating rapidly and her legs were shaky.

"Mom, Dad this is Sam," Rob said grinning ear to ear.

"Hellooo," Sam said with a deep southern accent. She held out her hand for them to shake.

"The photo did not do Sam justice," Bob thought as he took the girls small fingers into his and gently massaged them. "Finally glad to meet you Samantha," he grinned.

"Please call me Sam," she giggled.

As the rest of them were introduced finally Bob moved up to Julie and held out his hand. "I can see where Sam gets her beauty from," he smiled as he offered her his hand.

Julie felt weak when her finger tips touched his. Flashes of memories jumped before both of their eyes as they remembered the three days naked together in the small hotel. "Than..........thank you," she grinned. She realized they had been holding hands for a long time and quickly dropped his hand.

"I'm starving," Ann said. "We have reservations in the hotel restaurant if it's OK with you."

"Sure," Danny grinned. At least he would get something to eat out of this. Ann turned and led the way with Danny next to her.

"I just love your Southern draw," Ann giggled as they walked.

"And I like your Yankee draw too," Danny smiled. She was kind of cute for a Northern woman.

"I need to stop by the ladies room," Julie said as Sam and Rob walked by holding hands not aware the rest of the world was going around them.

Bob stayed back until they were in the restaurant until he headed back to the ladies room. He looked around and pushed open the door. Standing by one of the sinks was Julie washing her hands. She looked at him in the mirror.

"What are you doing in here?"

"Is anyone else in here?" he asked as he peeked under the doors by the stalls.

"No," she said as she leaned back against the sink.

He moved closer to her. "God you look the same," he said smiling.

"I don't," she said sweating. "I'm old and fat."

"You're beautiful," he whispered as he moved his body and face up to hers.

Julie couldn't remember the last time Danny had said she was beautiful or even the last time they had sex. "We have to go eat," she whispered. She watched as he cocked his head to press his lips to hers. "Don't," she said softly. "We can't..." Suddenly his lips pressed against hers and her mind went blank. Her body came alive and her hands moved behind his back.

Time stopped as their tongues re-acquainted themselves. Suddenly the door opened and a young girl walked in and stopped.

Julie realized how dangerous it was to be kissing him like this and quickly pushed out from his body and grabbed her purse. The young girl giggled as the two older adults headed out of the ladies room.

"I wonder where my father is," Rob asked when he saw Sam's mother walk into the restaurant. A few minutes later Bob walked in.

For the next two hours the six of them ate, drank and got acquainted. Julie realized that Robbie now went as Bob and that he was a very successful land developer throughout the US. She also saw a lot of him in his son and knew why Sam was so attracted to him. Julie was also surprise that her husband and Ann were getting along so well. He was telling his normal bad jokes and she was laughing at them.

"Sam and I want to go to the Underground," Rob announced as the four older adults had coffee. "We will meet you all back here in an hour."

"Be careful," Julie said knowing downtown Atlanta was not the safest place in the world.

"Yes mother," Sam giggled as she grabbed Rob's hand and ran out of the restaurant.

"Would you two like to take a walk and see the Underground? Danny asked. Suddenly he was having the greatest time.

"Yes," Ann quickly replied. She looked at her husband.

"Sure," Bob said looking at Julie. He wished he could get her alone again.

Since Ann and Danny were enjoying their company so much Bob and Julie walked a distance behind them so they could talk some more.

"We can't let that happen again," Julie said as his hand brushed against hers.

"That was just an appetizer," he grinned as he hooked her little finger with his. She quickly jerked away.

"Robbie!" she said sharply.

"No one has called me that since I left for college," he grinned. "Remember that shower we took together?"

"No," she lied. His closeness was driving her body insane. She looked at their spouses who were way ahead of them almost out of sight.

"Remember how your mouth sucked on my cock?" he whispered. He took her fingers again and smiled when she didn't push him away.

"You shouldn't say things like that," she whispered back. She definitely remembered how they had said such nasty things.

Bob knew he was getting to her because he could see the rapid breathing in her chest. Her breasts had grown since their spring break days and he couldn't wait to touch them. As they walked down the stairs to the Underground shopping area he took her hand and pulled her down a long empty hallway.

"Where are you taking me?" she gasped.

"Back in time," he smiled. In the middle of the hallway was another hallway that led to a door labeled "CLOSET". "In here," he said as he pulled her inside the small dark room.

"They will miss us," she said now almost panting for oxygen.

"They don't even know we are alive," he said as he pulled her soft body into his hard one. "I've thought about this moment for so long," he whispered as his lips moved to the softness of her neck.

"Please," she begged when his lips and tongue tasted her perfume. It was the same brand she had worn twenty-two years ago. When she realized they both didn't want him to stop she said, "Please don't leave any marks."

Bob smiled as he lifted his lips up to hers and looked into her blue eyes once more. He saw the passion he had seen so many years ago coming out from its dormant state. Suddenly her mouth opened and her tongue slashed into his mouth.

A hidden monster was unleashed as her hands moved over his back, down cupping his ass and then around the front to curl around his hard-on. As her fingers got familiar again with his prick his fingers pulled up her dress until it bunched at her waist. He found the thin straps of her panties and pushed downward until they fell at her feet. She stepped out of them and pulled down his zipper. They were two animals in heat as her legs opened to allow his hard penis to push up inside her dripping hot oven.

"Fuck my pussy," she moaned as she bit on his earlobe. "Give it to me."

*****

"I thought we would never get rid of them," Rob said to Sam as they entered his room upstairs in the hotel. "Quick get undressed."

Sam pushed the short skirt over her skimpy panties and pulled her blouse over her head. As she released her bra she giggled when she saw his hard-on pop out of the fly on his boxers. She stumbled as she tried to remove her panties and walk to the bed at the same time. Rob caught her and pulled her young soft body on top of his. "God I missed you."

"Me too," she responded. Her hand aimed his hard shaft up into her tight moist hole. "Fuck my pussy," she ordered. "Give it to me."

*****

"I wonder where they went to," Danny said to Ann as they stood looking behind them.

"Well, I'm not waiting for them all night," Ann said. For the first time in a long time she was with a man who was giving her some attention. She liked his Southern Gentleman approach and his charming voice. "Let's head over that way."

Danny too enjoyed being with a woman who laughed at his jokes and appreciated his gentleman acts. He also admired her cute little ass and long tan thighs. "If you were my wife I wouldn't let you from my sight," he whispered as they climbed a set of stairs that led up to a restaurant under construction.

Ann smiled knowing he was peeking up her short skirt. For the first time in a long time her body was alive and excited. It had been three years since she broke off an affair with a man in her office and had thought about finding another lover but the right one had not come along. Until now.

As she took the final step she felt her ankle twist and would have fallen down the long stairway except Danny was quick to grab her. "Are you alright?" He asked as he held her in his arms.

Slickman
Slickman
8,170 Followers