Spring Break

Story Info
Two girls find themselves in trouble on the beach.
1.7k words
4.27
31.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
542 Followers

It was spring break, 2002 and Athena met Stephanie at the airport, Orlando, Florida. They hadn't seen each other since last fall when Athena moved away to college in Florida. They grew up together in a small town East of Des Moines, Iowa where they had been best friends since grade school. Of the two, Stephanie was more grounded and laid back. On the other hand, Athena was more outgoing and a bit of a trouble maker.

The girls had a lot of catching up to do and talked non-stop from Orlando to Daytona Beach, about an hours drive. It was still early afternoon Friday when they checked into the Days Inn Ocean front Hotel. After quickly unpacking, Athena and Stephanie headed out to do some shopping. They wanted to look hot for the beach and the night life. After running up high charges on their Visa cards, the girls headed back to the hotel to get ready for the night.

The temperature in Daytona was still 85 degrees and muggy when they were about to go out on the town. Athena was going to wear her plaid mini skirt with her white blouse tied under breasts showing off her C cup. Her hair was up in pig tails giving her that innocent little girl look. Stephanie wore a light denim mini skirt with a white tank top featuring her firm 34's.

As they were getting ready, Athena looked at Stephanie, "Remember when we were in high school and decided not to wear panties? Want to do it again?"

"Oh, my. God..." Stephanie said. "You serious? Should we?" She said almost giggling.

"I'm so fucking horny it's not funny," Athena laughed.

"You? At least you got laid in the last couple of months!"

"We'll get you laid tonight. Besides, it's your Birthday tomorrow." Athena said as she hugged Steph.

The girls wasted no more time and headed downtown and had their first drink by eight-thirty PM. After Hitting the Boot hill Saloon and doing Cuervo shots at Froggy's Saloon, it was way past midnight and Stephanie's Birthday.

Athena looked at her watch, "Finish your drink Steph, let's take a walk on the beach."

Stephanie finished her Golden Draft Light and they walked down main street to the beach. The closer they got, the stronger the smell of the ocean and the sound of the waves seemed to drown out the noise of all the spring breaker's down here to party.

Upon hitting the sand, Stephanie and Athena took off their shoes and felt the warm sand between their toes.

"I wish we could go swimming, but I'm way too fucked up," Stephanie said.

"Wait till you smoke this," Athena said as she pulled out a joint and proceeded to light it up.

"Wow, been a long time," Stephanie said smiling.

As the passed a block retaining wall between the ocean and the houses, a deep voice echoed in the dark startling both girls.

"Ladies, Daytona Beach Patrol. What are you ladies doing down here?"

Athena ditched the roach, "Just out for a walk."

A second man appeared next to the first, "Walk? You wouldn't want to pick up that joint you just threw in the sand?"

"Huh?" Athena played clueless.

Flashing a badge, "My name is Rick, my partner's name is Keith. I want you girls to be honest with us. Have you been drinking?"

Stephanie piped up, "Yes."

Keith picked up the roach that was still smoldering, "I suppose this isn't yours?" "No." Athena said quickly.

"I need to see some ID's"

Both girls complied and gave Rick their driver's license's.

"I asked you ladies to be honest. You are both under arrest. You have the right to remain silent Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have a right to talk to a lawyer and have him present with you while you are being questioned. If you cannot afford to hire a lawyer, one will be appointed to represent you before any questioning, if you wish one. If you decide to make a statement, you may stop at any time. Do you understand each of these rights I have explained to you?"

As Rick read their rights, Keith handcuffed the each of the ladies with their arms behind their backs.

Stephanie started crying, "What, why?"

"Right now, it's public intoxication, and possession of marijuana."

Rick turned to Keith, "You want to call for a transport?"

"What will happen to us," Stephanie asked.

"You will go to jail until time that you can post bail." Keith said.

Keith grabbed Stephanie and turned her around. "Are you carrying?"

"No."

Keith ran his hands up her legs and under her denim squirt. Stephanie clamped her legs together, "Nooo."

"Spread your legs!" Keith raised his voice and pulled upwards on her cuffs.

Stephanie had no choice but to bend over and spread her legs. "What are you hiding?" He asked as his fingers reached between her legs. "No panties?" What a little slut. Hiding anything in there?" Stephanie dropped to her knees and cried, " Please... noooo."

"On your feet," Keith said assisting her to her feet. He reached around and unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. Steph wanted to resist, but Keith had his hand on her cuffs and was unable to move. "You don't want me to search you, we'll let your girlfriend do it. She looks like a little whore too." Just then, Keith pulled Steph's tight denim skirt down around her ankles leaving her naked from the waist down.

As Stephanie stood there dumb founded, She looked around and could see hotel and house lights. She could still hear the parties going on all around her, voices, music and vehicles that where just on the other side of the houses.

Meanwhile, Rick had untied Athena's top and explored around her breasts for drugs. "Little school girl, huh? How innocent are you?" Rick said as he unbuckled and released Athena's skirt from her body. Athena tried to get away, but tripped and fell to her knees. "Perfect..."

"Grab her," Rick said pointing at Stephanie.

"Step out of that skirt, now, and come here," Keith told her. He placed her directly in front of Athena.

Rick slapped Athena hard on the ass, "Eat her!"

Keith stood behind Stephanie and pulled up her white tank top. He squeezed her breasts, then pinched her nipples hard. "Spread your legs wide for her."

Stephanie spread her legs giving Athena access to her shaven pussy.

"Like that? Is that pussy wet? That's it, lick that clit," Rick said as he guided Athena's head between Steph's legs.

Stephanie was wet, and excited. She was being licked by a woman for the first time, her best friend. She was totally naked on a beach in a strange city, handcuffed, and being forced by cops to submit. The sounds in the distance seemed to fade away as she felt Athena's hot tongue part her labia and lap as deep as she could. Her knees got weak as Athena's tongue found her swollen clit.

"That's enough you little school girl slut. I bet you're a good little cock sucker, aren't you?" Rick said as he pulled Athena from heaven to his exposed throbbing cock. "Well, What are you waiting for?" He said as he slid it deep down her throat. Without her hands, she tried to take it all, but was afraid to. Rick grabbed her pigtails and helped guide his massive cock all the way down until she began to gag.

"What about you, you little wet pussy you?" Keith asked as he parted her wet lips. "I bet you like to suck cock too, huh?" Keith said as he assisted her to her knees.

She watched Athena take Rick's cock over and over as Keith undid his pants. "Suck me."

Stephanie opened her mouth and Keith rested his hands on her head. "That's it," Keith said... "Take it all."

"I can't," She gasp, "It's too big.... Pleaeese, nooo."

Rick laid Athena's skirt in the sand as a pillow for her. He slapped her ass and knelt between her knees. "You like it from behind little school girl, don't you?" Rick licked his fingers, then rubbed the head of his cock. Without warning, Rick forced his cock deep into Athena's awaiting pussy. "Ohhh!"

Keith forced Stephanie onto his cock one last time before letting her catch her breath. Gagging, she glanced to see Athena being taken from behind By Rick's large cock.

Keith then rolled Stephanie over onto her back in the sand. He knelt in between her legs and slapped his cock on her swollen lips. "Want this?" He asked as he inserted just the tip of his cock, then pulled it out. "Huh" He said, as he repeated inserting his cock just a little, then slowly pulled it out.

"Yes.... Don't tease me, ohm..."

Stephanie's back arched as Keith began to fuck her dripping wet pussy. She couldn't believe this was happening. Her body began to convulse as the flood gates opened. "Ohhh... my...ahhh ah Gawwd!"

"You can cum better than that," Keith said as he with drew his cock. "How about this tight little ass hole?"

"Noooo.... I never.."

Keith lifted her legs higher and used the massive amounts of cum to lube her virgin hole. Steph could feel the pressure of his cock slowly sliding in. Her arms ached from the cuffs and laying on them, but the pain and or pleasure of his cock taking her virginity made her forget everything except being taken and enjoying it so.

"Ohhh, yes.... Take me all the way.... Oh ow...."

Keith continued to slowly stroked his cock in and out of Stephanie's virgin ass. Steph's eye's rolled back in her head not realizing that Rick had taken one leg and Athena the other. Athena tapped on Stephanie's pussy and clit until she screamed, "Im coming! Fuck......Ahhhh, oh.shi, awa .god dammit... ohhhhh...ahhhhh....."

Keith pulled out and shot his load on Steph's stomach and pussy as she squirted all over Keith.. Weak, and still shaking, he continued to wipe his cock off on her.

Rick slowly rolled Stephanie to one side to unlock the handcuffs.

"What's going on?" Steph asked.

Everyone just laughed. "Steph, I would like you to meet my boyfriend Rick and his best friend Keith."

"So, none of this was real?" Stephanie asked.

Athena laughed. "I'm pretty sure that last orgasm was real. Happy Birthday"

"Oh... you fuckers".... Steph giggled, .........................."Thank you."

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
542 Followers