Spring Break 1987 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, I just need a cock in my mouth to help me through my mini orgasm!!!" She said.

"But," Leo tried to interrupt, "I should warn you..." But it was too late, as Beth wrapped her lips around Leo's cock – the same cock that had minutes earlier been in her daughter's clean asshole. Beth deep throated Leo and sucked deeply while letting out a moan. "Ugh!!!! " Leo groaned, grabbing Beth's head and guiding her head over his cock. Her talented tongue and his guidance brought him to orgasm quickly as he shot ropes of cum down Beth's throat. At that point, Beth shivered herself in a mini orgasm, before they both came to their senses.

Standing, Beth licked her lips and smiled. "What were you saying? 'You were going to warn me about something?"

"Nothing, never mind," Leo said moving past her. Thanks for letting me use your shower.

"Don't mention it," Beth replied, "and you're welcome for the blow-job too!" She added, winking to Leo as he shut the bathroom door to her master bedroom.

Beth returned to the kitchen and began to unload the groceries when Ted came wandering in and sidled up behind his mother. After her initial surprise, Beth purred, rubbing her ass back into her son's cock, as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. His hair was still wet from his shower, as he grabbed her breasts and kissed her neck, causing her to purr again. She was still very horny.

"Mmmm, honey. I've missed your cock this week. Have you missed mommy?" She asked, continuing to rub back against her son, as he massaged her breasts.

"Mmmm, fuck yes, I've missed your wet pussy around my big cock. But I've had Lynn to suck my cock and milk it with her pussy!"

"Mmmm," Beth moaned, as she closed her eyes while Ted unbuttoned her shirt and slipped his hands inside. "That is so hot!" Beth gasped in reference to her son and daughter together. She turned her head and kissed her son hard on the lips. "Mmmmph!!!" She groaned.

"Have you thought about Lynn?" Ted asked as he removed his mother's blouse and bra. He turned her around so they faced each other and immediately took her stiff nipple in his mouth.

"Ah!!!! Fuck, Teddy!!! I'm so hot today!!! I need fucked!! Mommy needs to be fucked now!!!!" Beth gasped, kissing her son hotly as he began to unsnap her dress pants.

"You still want Lynney, don't you mom?" Ted repeated, as he knelt and slid Beth's pants to her ankles.

"Mmmm, yes!!! Yes!!! I think of your sister a lot!!! Ah!!!!!" She gasped, as Ted shoved her panties aside and dug his tongue into his mother's soaked pussy! "Yes!!! That's it, honey!!! Lick mommy's pussy, baby!! Lick it!!!"

Ted broke his contact and gasped, "Tell me about Lynney," before he latched onto his mother's clit and sucked hard.

"Ah!!!! Oh!!!!!" Beth gasped quietly before gathering her senses. "I...I...saw her wet pussy last night! I touched her breast!! Oh!!!! I wanted so much to kiss her!! Suck her nipples!!! Eat her pussy!!! Ah!!! I'm cumming baby!!! I'm cum-ming!!!! Ah, fuck!!!!" Beth gasped, as her body suddenly shook, while she held her son's head tightly against her pussy!!! "Oh!!!! Fuck!!!!!" Beth gasped one last time before her body shuddered in complete ecstasy.

In the great room, near the bottom of the stairs, Lynn stood watching and listening. She had pulled up her miniskirt which she had slipped on after showering and held her panties aside with one hand as the other strummed her clit. She had watched her mother's pussy get royally eaten by her son. But more erotically, Lynn had heard her mother's admission that she wanted her! Her mother wanted her daughter's pussy, and Lynn couldn't wait to feed it to her, as she came together with her mother! When mother and son were through, Lynn quietly adjusted herself and was about to climb back upstairs when she heard Ted comment on the two women again.

"So, have you thought about how to get into Lynn's pants?" Ted asked his mom, as he wiped his chin and neck of her pussy fluid.

"Leo mentioned having you take him out, so Lynn and I can have some alone time."

"Yeah, we're going out Friday night."

"You are?" Beth asked, having not been aware of the plans Ted and Leo had made.

"Yeah," he replied, "Lynn knows about it already!"

"She was okay with it?"

"Are you kidding? She was giddy over it. She can't wait to get her mouth on your pussy!"

Beth smiled a wicked grin as she thought about Friday night. In the great room, Lynn was smiling the same wicked grin as she sat at the bottom of the steps listening. Realizing the conversation between mother and son had ended, Lynn bounced quietly back up to her room.

Half an hour later, she came back down to find Leo, Ted and her mom sitting around the table, discussing dinner. Lynn was quiet, shooting occasional glances at her mother; dreaming of what it would be like to sink her tongue in her mommy's pussy. She was so lost in thought, that she hadn't heard her mother speaking to her.

"Earth to Lynn. Earth to Lynn!" Beth said repeatedly.

"Lynn!!!" Ted shouted, knocking Lynn out of her wet dream.

"What?" She said annoyingly to Ted.

"Mom asked you a question," he said.

Lynn turned to her mother who said, "I don't even wanna know what you were thinking about; what with that look on your face." She said it very suggestively, before changing her tone to a more motherly one. "I was asking what did you want for dinner?"

"You," Lynn thought before actually replying. "I don't care. Whatever you guys want is fine with me."

"When are you guys going out?" Beth asked, standing and beginning to clear the table.

"Friday night," Ted repeated.

"I can't wait," Leo said.

"I'm looking forward to spending some time with my baby," Beth said, coming over and kissing Lynn on top of her head.

Lynn and Ted sat gazing at each other. Wicked grins spread across both of their faces, as Lynn replied softly, "Me too." Her gaze never left her brother's.

TO BE CONTINUED...