Spring Break 1987: Welcome Home!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose from the table and headed to the coffee maker on the counter. With a newfound confidence that he'd never possessed before, Leo rose and followed her, coming up behind her. Beth felt Leo's cock rub against her ass and closed her eyes, a slight moan escaping her lips. Still thinking she needed to end this now, she turned and stared at him momentarily, before speaking. "This Kahlua is really a cinch to make," she said, trying to get her mind off of her daughter's boyfriend's cock. Leo moved closer to Beth repositioning his cock against her pussy.

"Is it true?" He asked, ignoring her comment.

Beth was slightly startled at his question. "What?" She replied.

"Is it true? Did you fuck your son's guitar teacher? The rock-n-roller?"

Beth hesitated for a long moment, staring at the grinning young man in front of her. Her pussy burned, as her chest heaved. As much as she didn't want to admit it to herself, the thought that this was Lynn's boyfriend turned her on that much more! "Yes," she whispered. Her voice was dry and hoarse as she waited for a reaction.

Leo's smile widened as he added, "That's what I thought. From the moment I laid eyes on you, I could tell you'd love nothing more than having a thick, young cock in your pussy!" As he said this, he untied the sash holding the robe together and allowed it to come open. "How old was he?"

"Twenty," Beth whispered in response, her arms held the edge of the counter on either side as her robe came open. Her large tits heaved under her heavy breathing as she gazed lustfully into Leo's eyes. "So you heard that and assumed I'd want your cock, too? My daughter's boyfriend's cock?" Beth managed to gasp, as Leo brought a hand to one of her breasts and squeezed it, pinching a nipple.

"The thought excites you, doesn't it?" Leo whispered back, leaning down and kissing Beth's neck lightly.

Beth closed her eyes momentarily and moaned. "Yes... yes it does," she replied, "but I can't. I can't...mmmm!!!" Her words were cut off by the moan from feeling Leo's mouth on her nipple, and the tip of his hard cock, which had poked through the fly opening of his pajamas and nestled itself against her pussy.

Beth couldn't stand it any longer and pulled Leo's head up to hers, kissing him passionately. She moaned into Leo's mouth, as he continued feeling her breast, while slowly moving his hips back and forth, allowing his cock to rub against her wet pussy lips.

"We can't! We can't!!" She whispered intently, breaking the kiss.

"Shhhh," Leo whispered back. "Don't worry. Lynn wouldn't mind if I fucked you," he said, lying. He was unsure how Lynn would react. Leo felt that Lynn loved her mother dearly and would do anything for her. But he wasn't positive that she'd go this far!

Beth's desire betrayed her feelings causing her to believe his silly rationale. She kissed Leo hard, placing her hands on his ass and pulling him deeper in the nestled fur where her thighs met her pussy, rubbing his cock along her slit, but not slipping it into her soaked pussy.

"Say it!" he ordered, just above a whisper, into her ear.

Beth had turned her head sideways momentarily, savoring the feel of his cock against her pussy before glancing back into Leo's wicked eyes. "Fuck me!" she whispered, kissing him hotly again. "Fuck me now!!" She repeated, as Leo raised her onto the kitchen counter and focused on his cock.

Both stared as his cock slid easily into Beth's oiled pussy.

"Ugh!!!!" She groaned, louder than she'd prefer and panicking momentarily that Lynn might hear.

Leo groaned similarly as he sunk his cock deep into his girlfriend's mother before retreating. He slowly began to repeat this action, driving his cock in and out of Beth's pussy, as he lowered his head and sucked a fat, turgid nipple.

"Mmmmm! Yes!!!" Beth moaned, holding his head in her arms and kissing the top of his head, as Leo ravaged her nipple, driving his cock in and out of her pussy.

Just then, they heard muffled footsteps above them and panicked, as they froze. They heard Lynn blow her nose at the top of the stairs, and immediately broke their contact. Beth hurriedly closed and tied her robe, as Leo stepped away and stuffed his cock into his pajamas. He took a seat and feigned reading the paper as Beth turned into the counter and quickly poured herself more coffee.

"Good morning," Lynn said as she shuffled into the kitchen in one of her Mother's short robes and bunny slippers from her high school days that she had found in her bedroom closet.

"Uhm...good morning," Beth replied.

"Good morning," Leo replied also.

"Oh, hey...Kahlua...cool!" Exclaimed Lynn, as she made her way to the coffee maker and fixed herself a cup. Beth and Leo stared at one another, as Beth returned to the table with her cup. The smell of sex still lingered in the air. Beth wondered if her daughter could smell it. Lynn took a seat at the table and picked up the entertainment section of the newspaper. If she had smelled anything, she showed no signs of knowing. Beth breathed easier.

Beth, Lynn and Leo made small talk about everything from current news events to Beth updating Lynn on local acquaintances. After several cups of coffee each, Leo spoke.

"So what are your plans for me today?" Asked Leo.

"I was thinking of taking you to the Bone Yard," replied Lynn.

"The Bone Yard? I'm not sure I wanna go there," he said jokingly and then adding, "What is it?" He asked.

"It's a huge dance club in a renovated mausoleum. It's one of those Goth places. There's an awesome soul food restaurant a few blocks away that serves family style dinners and the best ribs around." Lynn said. "I asked Ted and Mom to join us, but mom's going out with Glenda. Ted's gonna go with us."

"That's cool. I haven't really gotten to spend time with him," Leo replied.

"Okay, well I'm gonna hit the shower and then I can show you around a bit, before we have to come back and get ready, okay?"

"Sure," he replied, picking up the paper.

"Mom, do you have sandals I can borrow? I forgot mine," Lynn asked.

"Sure, honey. I'll leave them on the stairs for you. A shower actually sounds good to me too!"

"Great, thanks!" Lynn answered, rising and kissing her mom briefly on the lips before turning back to Leo. "I gotta do some...'female' things in the shower, so I'm gonna be a while. Do you wanna shower first?"

"No, that's alright, you go ahead. I'll just finish the paper and have more of this Kahlua!" He said jokingly, glancing at Beth.

"Okay," Lynn replied, kissing Leo and heading back toward the stairs.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go take a shower also," Beth said, loud enough for her daughter, a few steps ahead of her, to hear the formalness in her voice, but winking at Leo and smiling, as she headed toward her bedroom bath.

Lynn headed upstairs as Leo's focus turned to the paper. He gazed through the paper as his mind's eye recalled Lynn's mom's pussy and how good it felt. He heard Lynn's shower come on in the upstairs bathroom, followed by the sounds of Beth's shower in the Master Bedroom just around the corner from where he stood. Leo guzzled the rest of his coffee and quietly made his way to Beth's bedroom door. As he suspected, it wasn't locked. In fact, it wasn't even shut. It was cracked open. Leo gave a gentle push and made his way inside. The bedroom was simply one of the biggest and most beautiful he'd ever seen, complete with a huge, stone fireplace and French doors leading to a huge balcony facing the wooded backyard. The door to the bathroom was shut, as Leo turned its knob and opened it slowly.

The large bathroom was L-shaped and Leo was standing at the end of one arm, while the shower was at the other end. Leo turned the corner into the other arm and met Beth's gaze, through the clear, glass door. The shower was immense, complete with Italian stone tile and rain showerheads for two. It also had seats built into its wall, on which Beth sat, her legs spread impossibly wide. Beth stroked her pussy furiously as she gazed lustfully at her daughter's boyfriend. Leo's cock sprung to immediate attention as he slowly undressed and took hold of his rigid member. As he watched his girlfriend's mother shove a fourth finger into her pussy, he stroked his cock rapidly. They gazed lustfully into each other's eyes as they masturbated. Leo moved to the shower door and opened it, as Beth moaned and sucked a plump, turgid nipple. Beth reached over and turned on the second showerhead, immediately soaking Leo, as he wiped his eyes and moved wet hair from his eyes. Beth smiled and stood. She turned, showing him her taught ass, before bending over and grasping hold of handles built into the stall for support. Tossing her hair to her side and glancing back at Leo, she whispered just above the noise of the water and said, "Hurry, we don't have much time!"

Leo moved behind Beth and grabbed her hips with one hand, while his other hand maneuvered his cock across her pussy, caressing it before slowly sinking it into his girlfriend's mother.

"Ugh! Fuck!!" Beth gasped as she closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling of her daughter's boyfriend's cock sliding in and out of her. Leo moaned too as he grabbed her hips and began moving in and out. Beth began to moan with every thrust, mumbling intermittently. "Yeah, fuck me, Leo! Fuck me, good!"

Sounds of Leo's thighs slapping wetly against Beth's ass filled the shower stall, along with the sound of running water. Leo moaned occasionally as he focused on driving his cock in and out of Beth. The sexual energy they had both experienced earlier had heightened their arousal, and so, it didn't take long before they were both approaching orgasm.

"Yeah, baby, that's it! Fuck me, Leo! Fuck me hard!!" Beth gasped. "C'mon, baby! Fuck me! I'm almost there Leo! Make me cum Leo!! I'm getting close!! I'm getting close!!!" Beth gasped, turning forward and closing her eyes to revel in the oncoming orgasm. Ugh!! Fuck!!! I'm coming Ted!! I'm coming!!!"

"Ugh!!!" Leo screamed in unison as his own orgasm overpowered him. He emptied his seed into his girlfriend's mom, as she clenched her teeth and groaned in pleasure, stifling a scream that would surely alert Lynn.

"Fuck!!!!! " she gasped again, as she trembled in pleasure for a good 30 seconds once Leo buried his cock to its root inside her. She could feel it twitching, as he shot his cum inside of her!

Finally, both, Beth and Leo came down from their sexual high, as Leo slumped over Beth. His cock turned quickly flaccid as he squeezed Beth's breast from underneath.

"Mmmm," Beth moaned, finally straightening and turning into Leo. She embraced Leo and kissed her daughter's boyfriend hotly, as their bodies rubbed up against each other. When the kiss broke, Leo embraced her again while bringing his mouth close to her ear.

"Did you like that?" he whispered.

"Mmmm-hmmm," Beth moaned in reply.

"Was it as good as with Ted?" Leo asked.

Upon hearing his question, Beth abruptly leaned back and stared into his eyes. "What?" she said, her voice cracking.

"I said, 'Was it as good as with Ted?'" Leo repeated.

"What...what are you talking about?"

"While you were coming," Leo clarified, "you called me Ted."

Lynn's heart skipped a beat as it rang loudly in her head. She gazed at her daughter's boyfriend, unsure of what to say, so she simply lowered her head and started to say, "I...I..."

But Leo interrupted her with a hot kiss, while caressing a breast. When the kiss broke, he simply stared deep into Beth's eyes for a moment. He released their embraced and changed subjects. "I better get out of here while I can," he said, his voice light and airy, as he stared back at Beth and winked. In a flash, he was out of the bathroom.

Beth sat in the shower stall and breathed a deep sigh of relief, as the water cascaded over her body. After a minute of thinking about what had happened, she rose and finished her shower, realizing that Leo couldn't really say anything to Lynn about what he'd heard, for he would have to confess that he'd heard it while fucking her Mother, and Beth was sure that wouldn't go over well with Lynn. Beth even managed to crack a smile as she rinsed off, convinced that Leo would say nothing.

An hour later, Lynn and Leo were ready to go. Leo had found Lynn still in the shower when he had made his way to her bedroom upstairs. He had not mentioned a word of what had happened or what he'd heard while they got ready. Finally, they were done as Lynn slipped on her mother's sandals at the bottom of the stairs. They made their way through the kitchen toward the garage before they noticed Ted sitting, reading the newspaper.

"Hey dipshit, aren't you supposed to be in class?" Lynn asked with a wiseass tone.

"I decided to blow my last 2 classes off," Ted replied. "Where are you two off?"

"I was gonna show Leo around, wanna come?" Lynn asked.

"Sure, why not," he replied and stood to join them.

"Mom, we're leaving!" screamed Lynn toward the living room.

"Okay!" Came a faint reply from the master bedroom. Leo smiled to himself at the sound of Beth's voice, as he stared at Ted, imagining him fucking his mother.

Lynn and Ted made their way to the garage with Leo in tow. "I can drive," said Ted, as he unlocked the doors of his Beemer. The Loring family must've preferred German engineered automobiles, thought Leo, as he stared at Beth's Mercedes parked just next to Ted's car. Ted fired up the engine and they were off.

By mid-afternoon, they had shown Leo the local sights, some famous, some not so famous – all truly southern. Their last stop was a local ice cream parlor popular with kids their age. Lynn ran into a few high school friends and had gotten out of the car to chat, while Ted and Leo ate their ice cream in the car. Lynn was dressed in a short, ruffled skirt that seemed very light in the windy afternoon. A tight fitting sweater marked off her abundant tits. Bobby socks and tennis shoes completed the outfit. "What a highbrow," thought Leo, as they both stared at Lynn and her friends.

Just then, a strong breeze blew the back of Lynn's skirt unusually high. Both, Ted and Leo, sat mesmerized by Lynn's heart-shaped ass. Their ice cream cones melted, as they held them inches from their open mouths. Lynn's flimsy, pink, French-cut panties had ridden into the crack of her ass, revealing two sumptuous cheeks that made Leo's mouth water. He wondered if Ted's cock was hardening at the sight of his sister's ass. The breeze lasted for a good thirty seconds before dying down, while at the same time, Lynn finally realized her skirt had risen. She casually brought a hand to lower it, but not before Ted spoke. "Holy shit, would you look at that!" He said, half groaning, as he resumed licking his ice cream, while continuing to stare in his sister's direction.

Leo turned and gazed at his girlfriend's brother. Leo tempted fate and said, "You like your sister's ass," he said more as a statement than a question.

"Shit yeah!" Ted replied, turning to Leo. "Don't you?"

"Hell yeah," responded Leo, "but she isn't my sister."

"She's a fucking hot-assed woman, is what she is," Ted replied unapologetically. Both men continued staring at the women hanging around outside the parlor, including their sister and girlfriend. After a few minutes, Lynn returned to the car. Both men had a smile on their face, as they stared at her.

"What?" she asked, as she hopped into the back seat behind both men.

"Damn, sis, you've got a great ass," Ted remarked, starting the engine and shifting.

Lynn turned from Ted to Leo, a confused look across her face. Leo simply smiled, leaned back toward his girlfriend and French-kissed her. Lynn moaned into his mouth as the car began moving. The rest of the trip was made in silence.

Back at the house, brother, sister and boyfriend had some pre-dinner cocktails. Ted showed off his bartending skills, as multiple Iced Teas, Whiskey Sours and Manhattans were consumed. Beth had gone to visit Glenda. Lynn put on some dance music, as all three moved to their bedrooms to freshen up before heading to dinner. Leo was feeling very good after two stiff drinks, as he laid on his bed watching Lynn undress. He, himself, didn't feel the need to freshen up as he laid waiting. Lynn had peeled off her skirt and shirt and was standing in her pink panties and skin-toned bra. Her dark nipples were visible through the thin material. Just then, as Lynn was about to slip on another sweater, she stopped and glanced at the door. Leo noticed her nipples stiffening.

"What?" she said toward the door, hanging on to the sweater as she dropped her arms. A smirk crossed her face.

Leo knew immediately that Ted must've been standing outside the doorway, as he jumped and stood behind Lynn! His gaze met Ted's from behind his girlfriend. His cock sprang to attention at the thought of his girlfriend's brother staring at his own sister. Lynn could feel her boyfriend's cock rub her ass. No one said a word as the loud dance music played in the background. Ted stood there watching, clad only in his jeans. Lynn could feel her brother's stare penetrating through her. A heat shooting through her, as she suddenly felt Leo's hands wrap around her stomach and move up to her breasts. Ted stood absolutely still. He continued to watch as Leo grabbed both of Lynn's breasts, bringing them together. Lynn's breathing quickened as she stood motionless, staring at her brother. Her nipples hardened, as her mouth opened. Sexual arousal shot through her as she stared at her brother and licked her dry lips. Leo's fingertips rubbed her nipples as he continued squeezing Lynn's tits, the motion causing a bra strap to loosen and slip off of her shoulder. Lynn closed her eyes momentarily and leaned her head back as Leo kissed her neck. His hands moved to the front of Lynn's bra at the clasp. Just as he was about to unclasp her bra and bring her bountiful tits into view for her brother, Lynn opened her eyes. Ted was standing there lightly rubbing his cock through his jeans – his gaze never wavering. Suddenly, through all the sexual haze and alcohol buzz, Lynn's senses returned.

"Stop, I have to finish getting ready," she whispered, shrugging Leo off and slipping the bra strap back over her shoulder. She threw her sweater on and glanced back at the doorway. Ted was gone. Leo cleared his throat and said he had to piss. Lynn finished getting ready. Tight jeans and spiked heels completed her outfit, her large breasts filling out the sweater, and her nipples visible when hard. Her blonde tresses were teased, as baby-blue mascara, pink lip-gloss and eyeliner finished things off. At six thirty, the three of them left for dinner. Beth decided not to join them, opting instead, to stay home and play cards with Glenda. This time, Lynn drove.

The soul food restaurant was just as Lynn described. The food was sensational, and the ribs some of the best Leo had ever tasted. Lynn and Leo shared an ice cream topped with fried bananas and rum sauce, as Ted settled for coffee. After nearly two hours, they made their way to The Bone Yard. It was still early, so there was room to move around, and Ted lost himself quickly among the thin crowd, his eyes following every woman in his line of vision, as loud electronica played from speakers above them. A mammoth projection screen showed psychedelic images in time to the music.

Lynn and Leo found a quiet booth and ordered drinks. Soon, both felt the warm sensations of the alcohol return as their eyelids grew heavy and their smiles became permanent. Occasionally, Lynn's pussy would remind her of her growing horniness and she'd lean over and kiss her boyfriend hotly. After several drinks, Lynn wanted to dance, and so both made their way to the dance floor. On the dance floor, they met up with Ted again.