Spring Break 1987: Welcome Home!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!!!" Ted screamed at them above the thumping music, as he raised his arm to protect his drink and made his way through the dancers to Leo and Lynn.

"Did you hook up?" His sister asked, teasingly.

"Nah!" Ted said, as he took a drink, his legs still moving to the beat. He was on his fourth Iced Tea, and showing it. He could barely keep his bloodshot eyes open as he stumbled occasionally with his dance steps. "Chicks don't dig me!" He lamented.

"That's not true, big brother!" Lynn said reassuringly, the alcohol loosening her tongue, as she flashed her brother a smile. Ted hugged his sister momentarily before releasing her, dragging his free hand across her ass briefly. The move had not gone unnoticed to Lynn, who moved away and turned back to Leo. The music was non-stop as Lynn danced between Leo and Ted. Every now and then, Ted found someone else to dance with, but ultimately, he made his way back to dancing with his Sister.

The evening moved into night and into early morning. At one-thirty in the morning, the three finished off their drinks and decided they'd had enough, heading for the exit. Ted had turned unusually quiet, and when he did speak, his comments seemed short, rude, and filled with sexual innuendo. Leo let it go, blaming the alcohol. Lynn had laughed at her brother, teasing him about his lack of girlfriends and hard-up situation. All three were feeling very good from the alcohol as they climbed into Lynn's car. Leo and Lynn were in the front, with Leo in the driver's seat, since he'd had not as much to drink as the other two. Ted was in the back seat. No sooner had the doors shut, when Lynn leaned over and kissed Leo. The kiss was long and hard. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and curled around his tongue. A faint moan emanated from deep within her, as her pussy spasmed and her nipples hardened.

Ted stared at his sister's actions, his cock hardening. "Christ, Sis, give a guy a break, will ya," he pleaded and stared out the side window.

"Aawww, does Teddy want some too?" Lynn asked coquettishly. Her heavy-lidded eyes were glazed, as she broke the kiss and stared at her brother, smiling. Leo's heart skipped a beat upon hearing her comment.

Ted turned back to his sister. The two stared at each other for a moment before Ted leaned forward and kissed his sister roughly on the lips. Lynn sat motionless, allowing her brother's tongue to snake into her mouth momentarily. Ted finished the kiss and leaned back, his chest heaving. Brother and sister stared at each other for a long minute before Ted closed the gap between them again. They were only inches apart, now, as their breathing quickened. Leo sat quietly as he watched Lynn move forward and kiss her brother gently. Ted returned the kiss. Leo's cock hardened as the kiss that brother and sister shared grew hotter. This time, Lynn drove her tongue into her brother's mouth, and he returned the favor. She sucked on her brother's tongue as they continued to kiss. Finally, brother and sister separated. Lynn looked first at her brother and then at her boyfriend, before hoarsely whispering, "Let's get in the back seat."

Without waiting for agreement, she crawled between the front seats and into the back seat with her brother. Leo hesitated for a moment before opening the door and quickly slipping into the rear seat. Lynn found herself sitting between her brother and her boyfriend. She slipped her arms around both men's shoulders and smiled. She leaned and kissed Leo slowly, her tongue dancing over his teeth. Then she turned and similarly kissed her brother. This time, he sucked her tongue, as Leo kissed her neck. Leo moved his hand up to her breast and squeezed it. Ted began squeezing the other breast as he continued kissing his sister. After a few moments of heavy petting, Lynn pulled her sweater off. Leo glanced around and made sure no one was near. Luckily, because the place had been packed when they got there, they were forced to park in the dirt field used for additional parking, and which was now nearly empty, dark and isolated. Leo returned to the action and realized Lynn had slipped off her bra and Ted was sucking on a thick nipple. Lynn was running her hands through her brother's hair as she glanced at Leo and brought his head down to her other breast with her hand. Leo sucked her stiff, turgid nipple, while Ted did the same. "Mmmm," Lynn moaned, "suck my nipples, boys. Suck them hard!" Ted kissed his sister hotly, their tongues dancing as he massaged her breast, before returning his lips to it. "Ah!!! I'm such a bad girl for letting my brother suck my tit," she added, the words heightening her arousal.

Ted released his lock on his sister's nipple. "Oh, fuck, Lynney," he said. "I gotta get some relief. It's been weeks!" he cried.

"Only weeks?" she joked, as Leo's mouth moved to her neck. "Who've you been fucking, Mom?" she added, turning to Leo and kissing him once more as she stroked his cock through his jeans. Ted quickly removed his shirt and lowered his jeans and underwear to his ankles. His immense cock flopped against his tight stomach, as Lynn and Leo turned toward him.

"Jesus Christ," Leo and Lynn said simultaneously as they gawked at Ted's cock.

"Oh, I gotta have me some of that," Lynn said and turned to face both men, squatting into the leg space of the Audi, just behind the front seats. "Get your cock out, too!" she ordered Leo. Leo had already been unbuttoning his corduroys as he watched his girlfriend begin to stroke her brother; every once in a while, she rubbed his cock-head against her nipple, making them grow harder. Her brother moaned. Once Leo was naked from the waist down, his awkwardness lasted only a second before Lynn grabbed his cock with her free hand and began stroking it. Brother and boyfriend reclined in the back seat as Lynn stroked both men slowly and sensuously. "Mmmm, two big fat cocks for me," she groaned, before taking half of her brother's cock into her mouth in one fell swoop.

"Ugh!!!!" Ted moaned, his torso rising slightly, as his stomach tightened and his cock seemed to grow harder. His hand found its way into his sister's hair, as she bobbed up and down on his cock and sucked hard. "Fuck, sis! Suck my cock!!"

Lynn released her brother's cock and turned to Leo's cock, which she had been stroking. She wasted no time taking it into her mouth and sucking, as she stroked Ted's cock. "Mmmm!" Leo moaned, as he closed his eyes.

Lynn continued giving her boyfriend and her brother the blowjobs of their lives, as she sucked expertly, flicking the heads with her tongue as saliva dripped down the cocks' veined sides. She stroked the cocks' bases even while she sucked, bringing both boyfriend and brother to orgasm quickly.

"Ugh! I'm close!! I'm close!!!" Ted said, sitting up.

"Me too! I'm getting close too!!!" Leo whispered.

"Yeah, boys! I want you to cum all over my face and tits! C'mon, Teddy, cum all over your sister's face!!"

"Ugh!!!" Ted groaned!!

"C'mon Leo! You too! I want you to cum all over my face and tits!! C'mon boys!! I want your cum on my tongue!!" Lynne gasped, stroking the cocks furiously and sucking briefly, aiming the mushroom heads at her tits and face.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!!!!" Ted screamed taking hold of his cock and stroking it, sending ropes of cum across his sister's cheek and tits. At the same moment, Leo's cum blew out of his cock and across Lynn's other cheek, lips and nose. Ted continued to come over her tits and nipples, as Leo shot further ropes of cum across her tits and over her tongue as Lynn moaned her appreciation.

"Mmmm!!!" Lynn moaned in pleasure, as cum continued to splatter across her face and tits, before she took her brother's cock into her mouth and sucked the final rope of cum into her mouth. She repeated the maneuver on her boyfriend's cock. "Mmmm, yeah!!! That's what I like!!!!" She teased, licking and stroking the deflating cocks as she stared at her boyfriend and her brother, her face covered in their cum.

"Fuck!" Ted simply whispered, running his hand through his hair. Leo said nothing, but simply reclined into the seat, fatigue setting in.

"Mmmm, big brother, your cum tastes as good as Leo's," Lynn said, using a finger to wipe the cum on her face into her mouth. When she was through doing that, she wiped their cum into her tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples as she moaned. When she was finished, she dressed and said, "C'mon boys, we gotta get home! I can drive, Leo. Your spewing cocks sobered me up!" She joked, as she crawled into the front seat. Ted and Leo dressed as Lynn drove faster than she should have to get them home quickly.

After nearly twenty minutes, she pulled into the driveway and cut the engine. Lynn, Ted and Leo exited the car and made their way quietly into the house. It was 3:30 in the morning, now, and their mother had been asleep for hours. Lynn and Leo made their way into her bedroom, as Ted made his way into his. After a few minutes, Leo and Ted were asleep. But, Lynn tossed and turned, her pussy itched, and her nipples ached as her horny mind kept wondering how her brother's huge cock would feel in her pussy. And those thoughts made her hornier. She was in a vicious cycle that needed breaking.

Ted snored loudly, as he dreamed of fucking his hot calculus professor - a busty forty year old with long legs and reading glasses. But his sex dream was cut short, as he was rustled from his sleep by a sweet voice whispering his name.

"Te-ddy. Te-ddy!"

Ted squirmed and tossed his head, sideways as his eyes fluttered open and adjusted to the darkness. He saw his sister above him; her hips straddling his now growing cock.

"Teddy," she whispered again.

"Hey," he whispered back in the darkness to let her know he was awake.

"Oh Teddy, I couldn't get your big cock out of my mind," she hissed, bringing her hand between them and stroking his cock briefly before slipping his semi-hard cock into her soaked pussy. "I wanna know how it feels in my pussy!" She gasped, coming to rest on his fully hard cock, as it smoothed out her pussy and filled every nook and cranny. "Ah!!!" She hissed, straightening out and bringing his hands to her large breasts. She had stripped naked upon entering his bedroom, and now began to raise herself up and down on her brother's cock as he massaged her breasts.

"Ugh!" Ted moaned, now fully awake and adding, "yeah, Sis, this is what I wanted earlier. I've thought about this for a long time!"

"Me too! Me too!!" Lynn gasped, grinding away on her brother's cock, as her tits bounced up and down.

"Fuck, yeah, sis! Fuck me!! Fuck me good!" Ted gasped.

Lynn leaned forward and kissed her brother hotly, as her hips twisted and turned, her pussy flexing and squeezing her brother's cock, milking him to an approaching orgasm. Her hair fell over her face as the kiss ended and she whispered, "Am I as good as Mom?"

"Ugh!!!" Ted gasped, "Fuck!!!"

"Am I? Huh? Do I fuck as good as mom? Is mommy's pussy as good as mine?"

"Ugh! Fuck, I'm gonna cum, sis! I can't hold back much longer!"

Lynn ignored his comments, as her hips moved with lightning speed back and forth, her own orgasm fast approaching. "Tell me, bro, does mommy's pussy taste good? Do you think I'd like the taste of mommy's pussy?"

"Ugh! I'm cumming!!!!" Ted hissed, as he spilled his seed into his sister, his giant cock flexing violently, pushing Lynn over the edge herself.

"Me too, Teddy! I'm cumming too! Oh! Oh!!!! Fuck!!!!!! Oh!!!!!!!" Lynn hissed and kissed her brother hard to stifle a scream, as her body shook along with her brother's.

After a few minutes convulsing and panting, brother and sister came back down from their high, as Lynn tumbled onto her back, next to her brother.

"Mmmm," she moaned, adding in a whispered tone, "that was delicious!"

"Fuck, you're incredible. We gotta do that again some time!"

"With a cock like yours? You better believe it, big brother! You're gonna keep fucking this sweet pussy!"

"That was quite the dirty talk, sis," Ted added.

"I knew that would push you over the edge. The way your cock flexed inside me, you probably are fucking mom," she teased.

Ted turned onto his side and placed an elbow on the bed to support his head. "I am fucking mom!"

Lynn turned to face her brother and smiled. "I knew it. How'd it happen?"

"We were both drunk and horny after going out and not getting any. Mom came into my bedroom to chat and the next thing I knew, her legs were in the air and my cock was plowing her pussy."

"You eat her pussy yet?"

Ted gazed at his sister for a long moment before smiling a wicked smile and asking, "Why?"

"No reason," Lynn said coquettishly, returning onto her back.

Ted leaned into his sister's ear and whispered, "You want mom, don't you?"

Lynn turned and kissed her brother hotly, before replying, "Yes. I think Mom is so hot. I wanna eat her pussy and stick my tongue in her ass!"

"Whoa, easy sis! You're gonna make me shoot again," Ted joked. "Have you eaten pussy before?"

"Yeah. Leo encouraged me to pursue my hairdresser's come on, and next thing I know, I'm eating her sweet, red-haired pussy."

"Red-haired, huh?" Ted asked.

"Yeah, she looks just like Cindy Crawford!"

"Fuck, that sounds hot!" Ted replied, before adding, "I think Mom wouldn't mind having you eat her pussy. She always comments on how beautiful you are, sometimes just after we've fucked!"

"Mmmm," Lynn moaned, imagining her mother's pussy splayed open before her, as she runs her tongue between its rosy lips.

Just then, Ted turned on top of his sister and slid his hard-again cock back into her well-oiled pussy.

"Ah!!! Fuck, yeah!! Teddy! Fuck me again!! Tell me how mom's pussy tastes and fuck me!" Lynn hissed, as Ted pistoned his cock in and out of his sister for the second time within the hour.

Nearly twenty minutes later, both came again, panting and sweating as before. Images of her mother's pussy and rosebud asshole filled Lynn's mind, as her orgasm rocked her.

Minutes later, Lynn was back in her bed with Leo, her hunger satiated and snoring heavily. She and her brother, both, dreamt of fucking their mother, as did Leo.

And it was still only Tuesday.