Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." She said as she turned her attention back to Christian. "No girlfriend but a string of hoochees that come and go. And at all hours I imagine." She said and he laughed out loud.

"Hoochees?!" He asked incredulously. "Hardly. The 'Swanky' one is my agent, Jennifer who would be only too willing to share a bed, but I never sleep with any associates. The rest of them are models, in to sit for a painting or sculpture, or the wives and daughters of some people Jen knows that are willing to pay for portraits or busts." He explained. He had gladly shared his bed with more than a few of them, but none of it had ever been serious, few of them had ever been back a second time.

"What about you?" He said with a grin. "Is there a guy back in Oshawa that's going to get jealous that you're skinny dipping with the local help?" He asked and she blushed so red she was almost purple and threw a coaster at him, narrowing her eyes as he laughed.

"Not funny." She whispered.

"Oh, come on, Lora. You think you're the only one here who's gone skinny dipping, or even been caught skinny dipping?" He asked as the waitress returned with the beer.

"Oh honey." She said as she set two glasses down and poured a measure of richly amber ale into each. "What do you think I did at my lunch break? Skinny dipping and grabass are the two local sports. Hell, if you've got it flaunt it." She said then glanced down at the young woman. "And you've got it." She was gone a moment later and Lora stared after her, mouth agape.

"And do you think I've got it?" She said as she rounded back on Christian.

"I'm not answering that until you answer my question." He said, taking a drink of his beer. "Is there a guy back in Oshawa? Or a girl?" He asked and he took a drink as he waited for her answer.

"I have a girlfriend." She said just as he was swallowing. "She tastes just like candy." She was rewarded as he tried to un-drink his beer, coughing and sputtering and she laughed as she took a long drink of her own beer. She had had a few serious relationships, but nothing permanent or lasting and she had been without a boyfriend for a few months now. She relented when he was done coughing and told him the truth with a smile.

"No, no boyfriend, or girlfriend for that matter. I've been dry for a few months now."

She noticed again, almost without trying, how good looking he was. She felt an ache in her core but said nothing as she sipped at her beer and the pizza arrived. It was so piled with pepperoni that she couldn't even see the cheese and her mouth was watering as she pulled a slice onto her plate. There were a few minutes of silence as they both got their food situated and ate a few bites, blowing and hissing as they chewed, then they took a drink of their beers and smiled at the same time.

"That's good." She said. "I forgot just how good."

He agreed with her and the pair of them killed the pizza and the beer and a second pitcher besides and they really got to catching up. She agreed to come out one day and have dinner at his place, catch up with his parents and enjoy the hospitality of their place and as he paid she stood just outside and looked up at the stars. There were so many more stars here than down south, the proximity to Toronto killed the view and she was already back in love with the night sky. She hoped that she would see an aurora while she was there, and as Christian came out she smiled at him and they turned their steps idly along the street, chatting as they went. Finally they reached the end of the street and he jingled his keys thoughtfully.

"I should really drive you home, but I think I may have had a bit much to drink." He said, though he seemed steady and sober. She just shrugged.

"It'll hardly be the first time I've walked home along the lake in the dark. I know the way." She said.

"Let me walk you at least." He said and she shrugged.

"I won't say no to that."

They fell in step as they walked down to the lake and began the trek along the sandy and rocky shores around toward her house. It was a walk of perhaps an hour and the night was full and dark by the time they got there. They stood at the end of the dock and looked out at the water for a while without speaking and finally he glanced at his watch.

"I should get started on my way back." He said. "I've got an early start tomorrow to get what I need for this place." He was turning when she caught his wrist and turned him back.

He was about to speak when she raised up and kissed him very softly, her body leaning forward and her full lips caressing his mouth for a full second before he had the wherewithal to kiss her back. The moment lingered and when she finally settled back her eyes closed and she licked her lips as she smiled.

"Yep, that's what thought it would feel like." She said and he reached out and let some of her hair trail through his fingers, it was as soft as silk. "You don't have to walk back, come sleep on the couch and I'll drive you back in the morning. I need to do my shopping anyhow." She said and he nodded.

She took his hand and led him up to the house, his heart hammering and his voice lost. That had been the most amazing kiss he had ever felt. She got him situated on the couch with some blankets then went off to her room. He stared at the door for a solid half hour before he even tried to close his eyes.

* * * * *

The next thing he knew he was waking up to the smells of something delicious and he glanced over at the kitchen area and saw her there in a pair of shorts and her bikini top. She glanced over and winked at him before she turned back to the stove.

"Washroom's all yours. Egg's'll be done in a minute. Do you take them up or over?" She asked and he sat up and scrubbed his eyes with his hands.

"Umm, up, please." He said as he got to his feet.

He heard her shove bread into the toaster as he went into the washroom to relieve himself of a pitcher of beer that had had time to turn his bladder into a lead ball. The bathroom was still warm and slightly misty from her shower and he contemplated a quick rinse himself but discarded it, he wasn't nearly familiar enough with her to do that. He came out and she was just setting the plates on the table. She poured him a cup of coffee and they sat across from one another and ate; two eggs sunny side up, toast and sausage and plenty of black coffee. They made a little small talk and felt comfortable together there.

"Well, why don't you grab a shower and I'll make up a grocery list, then we can head into town." She said and he nodded.

Her shower was comfortably small, just a little larger than one person needed and just a little too small for two. He sniffed at the soaps and shampoos as he stood under the water and selected one that smelled the least like flowers. He washed off quickly and killed the water then discovered his dilemma. There were no towels in the room. He looked all around and saw none then sighed and called out to her.

"Hey, Lora... are there any towels around that I could use?"

"What's that?" She said from the other room.

He sighed and opened the door enough to stick his head out, but a hand pushed it open all the way and she stood there with a towel in one hand and a smile on her face. He was shocked and he stood there as she looked him over openly before she reached out and hung the towel off of his obvious erection.

"Now we're even." She said as she turned away and he stared after her in shock as she gave a little wiggle of her ass.

He shook his head and set the towel aside then took two steps and caught her arm and spun her around. She gave a little gasp of surprise as he pulled her close and captured her mouth with his. She stiffened, then melted against him and moaned as he kissed her. When her lips parted he took full advantage, a hand slipping into the small of her back and his tongue slipping into her mouth. She tensed but didn't pull away and when he suddenly released her and took a step back she stood there, mouth open a little and her eyes half closed.

"Yep, that's what I thought it would feel like." He said with a grin. "NOW we're even." He said before he turned and picked up the towel and went into the washroom, closing the door behind him.

* * * * *

Lora was distracted as she shopped; straying often from her list when something caught her eye. She had a lot of groceries to buy to get her through the next two weeks. But she couldn't stop thinking about Christian and the kiss he had given her this morning. Her kiss the night before had been out of curiosity, and she had felt playful when she had ambushed him in the bathroom. But the kiss he had laid on her that morning was unlike anything she had ever felt before. It had been powerful, claiming and passionate and she could still feel the tight heat in her belly that he had ignited. She bit her lip and turned down another aisle. Her lips were still sensitive and the feel of her teeth reminded her of the hard kiss and she thought back to the last time she had seen him when she was still a kid. He had been so mean to her, throwing slugs on her and snapping her bra, pushing her off the dock and calling her names. He had been so... so mean to her. And now she felt this odd playfulness where he was concerned and the idea of him kissing her like that again made her smile. She glanced at the things in the aisle without really seeing them and stopped suddenly when she found herself looking at a rack of condoms.

Without really thinking too much, she grabbed a box and dropped them into her cart. She got the last of her groceries and one of the clerks had a bag boy help her move them to the car. He was a kid of perhaps sixteen and she could feel him trying to stare at her without being too obvious about it. She took it in stride, not really leading him on but not discouraging him either, it was healthy to look, and as long as he didn't get too forward she had no problem with it. He got the groceries into her car and she was just pulling out of the lot when she saw the familiar blue work truck pulling out of the hardware store across the street. She waved at Christian and he honked his horn and let her go ahead of him. She pulled into the liquor store parking lot a few blocks later and he pulled in with her and came over to open her door. She smiled as she climbed out of the truck and he smiled back at her.

"Any preferences? She asked as she gestured toward the store and he shrugged.

"I'll drink most beer, I don't mind rum or vodka either." He said and she nodded. "Then I'll pick up a few things and meet you back at the house."

She smiled prettily and turned away. He headed back to his truck and he was almost there when her hand caught his arm and he turned. She rose up and met him halfway with another kiss, her soft lips pressing hard to his mouth and her body pressing against his. He put his hand on her back reflexively and held her there and when she slipped away he didn't let her get far before he claimed another kiss from her, bending down and hearing her little exclamation of surprise as he found her mouth again. She didn't pull away or resist, surrendering to him and enjoying everything that was taking place between them. He turned her and pressed her back against the side of the truck as his free hand came up to her cheek and the pad of his thumb caressed the soft skin just under her eye. When he finally released her she was breathless, that look of half-hidden lust plain on her face and she slowly focused on him.

"You should let me paint you." He said softly. "You're more beautiful than any model I've ever met. I would make a masterpiece with you in it." He said and she smiled a little.

"Beautiful? But you used to be so mean to me." She said. "Snapping my bra and calling me names..."

"That was because I had a crush on you and I didn't know what to do with it. And when I saw you leaping into the water the other day I remembered it all with a rush. I've never forgotten you, Lora, never forgotten my feelings. You have no idea how hard it was to not follow you into your bedroom last night." He said and she smiled again.

"And here I laid in bed staring at the door for an hour hoping you would." She said gently. "Go get your paints..." Then she slipped out of his grasp and walked toward the store, casting one look back at him with such heat and weight to it that he couldn't walk... he couldn't even think past what she had just said.

* * * * *

Lora's hands were trembling as she unpacked her groceries and put them away. A lot of it was cans and dried goods, stuff that would keep over the last, busiest months of the school year until she could return here for the summer. Perishables she bought sparingly, preferring to buy them as she needed them, and of course more cleaning supplies to finish up what she had to do to get the place back into good shape. She kept glancing over at the easel and the case of supplies that Christian had deposited in the corner of the room and her heart would lurch a little faster, the heat in her core would wind a little tighter and she would have to force herself to get back to work. She put it all away, stocking the pantry and the cupboards, the refrigerator and the chest freezer before she was done then she got started on the cleaning while she listened to Christian working outside. He was up on a ladder cleaning the gutters and she heard the scrape of his tools. She bit her lip as she cleaned, remembering their kisses in complete detail and feeling very hungry for more of them.

But there was work to be done and she wanted to finish it so she could stop thinking about it. But as much as she tried to focus on the work, she kept thinking about him. She had gotten a very good look this morning when she had ambushed him in the shower and now the image of him kept coming back. He had been so hard... What had he been thinking about that had made him so hard? And he had been unashamed of his nudity past the initial shock of it. She bit her lip again as she thought about it and squirmed a little as she worked to clean out the guest room. There was a huge pile of furniture covers that were going to need washing and the whole place needed an airing out. She piled the covers in the corner of the room and set about dusting and wiping everything down, opening every window as she went, sweeping and mopping and when she turned she saw him leaning in the door, his hands in his pockets and watching her in a way she had never seen anyone do before.

"What?" She asked as she pushed her bangs out of her face. She was coated in sweat and dust and there was a dark gray smudge on one cheek while her clothes were absolutely filthy.

"Just watching you... it's inspiring." He said and she smirked as she walked toward him.

"Liar." She said as she passed, rising up to give him a peck on the lips. "But thank you." She was about to step away when his hand caught her arm and he pulled her back into another kiss. It lingered and left her as tightly wound and aroused as she had ever been in her life. When he let her go she licked her lips and leaned back against the far wall.

"Is this going to be a regular thing, you kissing me like that every time I kiss you?" She asked.

"The only way to find out is to make a habit out of kissing me." He said and she curled her lips in a wry smile before she started off down the hall.

"I stink, I'm going for a quick swim. Want to join me?" She asked, glancing back at him.

He did, and the pair of them went out to the dock and stripped down to their underwear then she looked at him for a long moment before she hooked her thumbs into the waist of her panties.

"Seeing as you're going to see me naked soon enough anyway, I will if you will." She said.

He looked at her for a moment then unashamedly stripped his boxers off as she slipped the panties down her legs. She felt unbelievably nervous, but she didn't stop, unhooking her bra and tossing it aside. She stood there as he looked her over feeling more naked than being merely unclothed should account for but she didn't flinch or cover up. He was assessing but not judging and she felt her heart hammer in her chest as he slid his gaze down her legs and then back up across her body. She had gotten into the habit of shaving her body hair for swimming and she kept with it, her long legs were tone and smooth, her sex was a bare slit between her thighs and her hips flared and rounded, with just a little padding to round the edges. Her tummy was tone and flat with just the slightest hint of definition and her arms framed the gentle swell of her B-cup breasts, which were capped with pale pink nipples. Her collarbones arched gracefully under her skin and he saw that she had a longer neck than he had realized, graceful with the too fast flutter of her pulse visible to him. He could tell how nervous she was and he stepped forward casually and kissed her on the forehead, his hand coming up to slide across her cheek and into her hair. He could feel the tension in the back of her neck, the tendons there as hard as iron rods and he realized that she was trembling in a mix of anxiety and terror.

"Earlier when I said you were more beautiful than any model I'd ever met..." He said and she looked into his eyes.

"Yeah?"

"I wasn't kidding. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He said.

She smiled and kissed him. He accepted the kiss with a smile of his own and when he felt her arms come up to his waist he thought nothing of it until it was too late. But suddenly he was moving and he heard her laughter a moment before he hit the water. He surfaced with a gasp and cast around for her. She surfaced a few dozen feet away, still laughing as she looked at him.

"If you want to kiss me back now you'll have to catch me first." She taunted and he smiled as he started toward her.

He was a good swimmer, growing up in lake country did that for him, but she had swum competitively and she was lithe and quick, so he was destined to lose. But he had never had so much fun trying. They spent a happy hour in the water chasing each other around and when they were done they treaded water a few feet apart, laughing and panting to catch their breath. He would be fairly sore tomorrow but he had an idea that he wouldn't really care.

"So, you ready to paint me?" She asked and he shrugged.

"Are you ready to be painted?"

"I... I think I am. How do you want me?" She asked and it was clear that the double-entendre was deliberate.

"Just like that." He said and the two of them paddled for the shore together.

* * * * *

She was trembling again as she reclined on the sofa. She was still bare to the world, but her hair had dried and she had been posed in a seductive but not sexual position. Her legs were half curled under her and she was facing him squarely with her hair back and her shoulders squared so her breasts were presented, but she was looking off to the side and her face was hidden. She could hear the rasp of the brush and the slight squeaks as the easel moved on the wood floors, she could hear him breathing and muttering to himself under his breath and above it all she could hear her own heartbeat. He looked at her differently than he had before, still assessing her body, but in a different way. He had lit a fire in the hearth and dimmed the lights around her and she was placed to be looking into the fire, which gave off the light that played and danced on her skin. She was warm and comfortable and relaxed... and she had to fight like mad not to fidget or squirm. Partly because keeping the same pose for an hour or so was more difficult than she had realized but mostly because she was so turned on and aroused that she just couldn't sit still. Finally though he rose and looked over the painting again before he looked at her and then back to the painting and he nodded.