Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we began to pile into the cars, Riley suddenly declared "since we're all travelling at the same time now, I don't want you to have to be all alone. I'll go with you...if you don't mind, that is."

I hadn't even replied when I received an odd look from both my wife and step-daughter. They looked at each other next and then both of them shrugged their shoulders in resignation. "It will give us a little more room," my wife stated.

"Alright, I guess so," I told Riley.

We dropped the keys off at the rental office and then got on the road for the six hour long drive expecting to arrive home around dinner time. The first two hours went by with a little chatter between us and mostly listening to the radio. We had been making rather good time when we pulled off at a rest stop area for bathroom breaks. About twenty minutes after we left, the reception got rather bad so Riley fiddled with the radio to find a new station. Finding nothing that she wanted to listen to, she turned the radio off to avoid the static and said "I guess that we'll just have to amuse ourselves."

Within a minute or two of the radio being turned off, the conversation turned toward the recent sexual exploration of the girls. She shared with me a bit of the history between her and my step-daughter, which apparently went back almost nine months. As she spoke, I could see her excitement rise and then she placed her hand on my thigh like she had the evening before. This time it didn't last long though, before the hand shifted from my thigh directly onto my lap.

As she continued to talk about sex, she rubbed my dick through my pants and I could feel it swelling. I got hard enough that I had to shift around a bit to avoid getting uncomfortable. She noticed and said "let me help with that." I heard and felt her undo the button fly of my jeans and then she reached into my pants unabashedly. Her hand fished around, finding the opening in my boxers, grabbing a firm hold on my cock, and manipulating it out of the multiple layers of clothing until it was fully exposed.

"Is that better," she asked as she gave the full length of my shaft a few slow strokes.

Without even waiting for an answer, she resumed the conversation, getting somewhat graphic in the details of her exploits with my step-daughter, and more recently, my wife. The entire time that she was speaking to me, she slowly stroked my dick, masterfully keeping it rock hard and throbbing without pushing me over the edge into orgasm.

Once she had finished telling me about the escapades that I was unaware of, she began to recap the items either with just me or all of us that she had enjoyed the most, and why. She continued for about another half hour before letting go of my dick, causing me to groan slightly in protest. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she released her seatbelt and then unbuttoned and unzipped her khaki shorts, pushing them down a little to reveal the lace top and silk of a pair of light pink panties. After securing her seatbelt back in place again, her right hand went down the front of the panties and her left one took a hold of my dick again. It didn't take long before I could hear the sound of her fingers squishing inside of her and the cab of my truck smelled of sex.

Riley began to question me about my favorite things and how I had enjoyed the kinkier items that the girls had done with me.

Listening to me tell her that I had really enjoyed experiencing new things with them appeared to excite her immensely. I commented that I had particularly enjoyed the foursome with all three ladies, having never experienced more than two on one before. I also told her that I was surprised at how much I had enjoyed the anal stimulation that both girls had been giving me.

"I thought that you might like that," she said. "Most guys are never willing to try it and realize how enjoyable it can be, or so I've been told. I know it feels good to us women; at least when you have a man who will take his time like you do."

We continued to talk about sex while she played with both of us and I felt like I was constantly being held on the brink of orgasm. It was getting terribly bad when I saw my wife's turn signal flash as we passed a sign for an approaching rest stop. I commented to Riley that I thought we were getting ready to pull over again.

"Good," she replied.

I could hear her fingers increase in the tempo of playing in her wet folds and she leaned her head down onto my lap. She gave a few quick licks at the head of my dick and then swiftly took the whole shaft into her mouth and throat. She sucked like her life depended on it and I was glad that we were slowing down on the ramp to the stop so that I could maintain control of the truck.

She moaned deeply around my cock as she came all over her fingers and pumped fiercely until only a moment later, I came forcefully in her mouth. She quickly swallowed it down, licked her fingers clean, and then tucked me back into my pants. She fixed her own attire just as we were pulling into the trailer parking spots.

She thanked me as she got out of the truck with a grin on her face and walked over to my step-daughter, giggling a little as they headed to the restrooms. When they returned, my step-daughter declared "I'm going to ride with Dad on the last leg. You can ride with Mom and the boys, Riley." She then hopped into the cab of my truck without waiting for an answer.

Once everyone was back into the vehicles we got back onto the road for the last few hours of the drive. Almost immediately, I found myself confronted by the young woman next to me.

"So...I can see that you two have had a nice drive so far," she said with a thick note of sarcasm.

"Yeah, I guess," I replied. "Traffic has been fairly light."

"That's not what I mean," she countered. "I can still smell her..."

I chose to say nothing in reply so she continued. "I don't mind, you know. Actually, I find it really hot that the two of you are having so much fun. She's the one that got me thinking about you in the first place. Then, after she found out that we were screwing around, she told me that she began to think about you sexually as well and asked me to try and set something up between the two of you. The two of us are very close, if you know what I mean, Dad," she said with a wink.

"I do not regret for even one moment what you and I have done. Now that Mom is in the know, I intend to keep going even more until we no longer can because of college and even then, I do get breaks from school, you know..."

"There are so many things that I want to try," she continued. "Not to mention the fact that there are a lot of things that we have done that I have really enjoyed and want to do some more with you, Mom, Riley, or a combination of us. Maybe we can even talk about selecting someone else to join our fun if we wanted to do even more.

After a few more minutes of talk, she took my arm and put it around her shoulder leaning in, against my chest. Her hand slid under my shirt and she gently played with my chest hair until a short while later I could tell that she had fallen asleep. She remained that way until we were almost home and I nudged her awake.

As we got near our home, my wife called to tell me that she was going to stop and pick up some take out for all of us and I saw her signal for the exit before ours. We continued on and the others arrived only about 5 minutes after we had parked the boat back into its spot, disconnected the trailer, and gone inside, leaving most of our things in the truck figuring that they would be fine until later. All six of us, now reunited ate dinner in the comfort of our home before my wife said that it was time to bring Riley home. The young woman said her good-byes, lingering a moment with me and thanking us profusely for such an enjoyable time and commented that she couldn't wait until we got together again. As she said it, she gave a sly look to both my wife and me. Somewhat sadly for me, the three women departed but I knew that this would definitely not be the end of things so I chose not to allow myself to be too disheartened by her departure.

1...67891011