Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksteiner
ksteiner
291 Followers

She continued to express feelings of displeasure and insecurity about her sexual inexperience and seemed concerned that it would cause problems for her later down the road. She also worried that she might never really develop and that there might be something wrong with her. I couldn't believe how candid she was being with me and did my best to comfort her and assure her that she'd be just fine. Before long we were at the boat ramp and I was headed to the truck for us to drive back separately.

The whole trip took about twenty minutes and when we got back to the cabin there were just the faintest tinges of red left in the sky and that the fire was burning nicely now. We went inside and saw that dinner cleanup was mere seconds away from being done so I suggested that all of us head outside and enjoy our first real evening of the vacation. The six of us hung out for the next few hours by the fire and had a lovely time simply relaxing.

As the fire died down, we all decided it was time to retire. I was a little surprised when Riley joined right in with the other kids for a good night hug and kiss. She went last and threw her arms around me in a tight hug, pressing her body firmly against mine. She held me so tight that I swore I could feel her nipples pushing into my chest. She leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek while holding the other side of my face in her hand and softly said "goodnight. Thanks for everything, especially the talk." After that she let go and simply trundled off to the bedroom that the girls were sharing.

Only a short bit later I followed suit. I couldn't tell what was being said but noticed when I walked by their room that the lights were already off but the girls were still awake and busy whispering about something. After the way that the day had gone, I secretly wondered what they were talking about but decided to give them their space and I headed off to bed.

The next day we decided to all go down to the beach together. About half a mile down the beach was a nice area with two beach volleyball courts and a bathroom/shower area so we decided to bring our stuff down there rather than right across from the cabin. The girls' smaller swimsuits were gone and had been replaced by the more modest ones that I had seen them wear in the back yard. The six of us toted everything down midmorning and were having a great time swimming, playing volleyball, throwing a Frisbee around, and catching the rays. We had brought a picnic lunch with us and after eating, resumed our fun. Everyone was having a blast until around 1:00 when my step-daughter jumped up to block a spike and came down awkwardly. She said that she'd be OK and was just going to sit out for a little but about 20 minutes later she got up to go over to the blankets where our things were and emitted a sharp yelp as soon as she stood up.

Upon hearing that, I decided that we needed to get some ice on her ankle so we were going to go back to the cabin. There was no reason to stop everyone from having fun so the two of us started heading down the beach and left the others to continue the game. She was hobbling so badly that by the time we had gone about twenty yards I ended up picking her up and carrying her the rest of the way back.

When we arrived I took her into the living room and placed her sitting down on the couch and commented that I would go get some ice from the kitchen. Before I could even turn to go get the ice she leaned forward and tugged my trunks down my thighs.

I was a little shocked and hadn't even recovered my senses when she grabbed my ass in her hands and pulled me toward the couch, opening her mouth and taking my flaccid penis into her mouth. It didn't stay that way for long as she swirled her tongue around the head and quickly brought me to full hardness.

"Honey, we really need to get some ice on that..." I stuttered through the lengthy pauses caused by the sensations that she was giving me.

"Fuck the ice!" was the simple statement that she made briefly pulling off of my dick. She took another few strokes and then took me all the way into her throat and held it, her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft touching against my balls. She looked up at me and, looking me straight in the eyes, gave a devilish grin with my cock still deep inside of her.

"My ankle is just fine," she sputtered as she slid off of me while keeping the eye contact the entire time. "I just wanted to get you alone."

With that statement, she released me from her grasp and quickly pulled her top over her head and tossed it to the side of the couch. She took me back into her mouth and used one hand to gently play with my balls as she used the other to shove my suit the rest of the way down to my ankles and motioned for me to step out of them.

As I lifted first one, and then the other, leg to step out of the trunks my step-daughter took advantage of the gap created between my legs and slid a finger from the hand fondling my balls between my cheeks. Slightly lubricated with her spit, she used it to massage my ass hole and elicited a sharp intake of breath from me as she pressed firmly against the rosebud.

She brought her free hand up and began rubbing her breasts, occasionally pinching one nipple or the other. It was an exquisite sight to watch her coordinated efforts and was arousing me to no end. My mind was swimming from the combination of sensations caused by her mouth sucking my cock and her hand playing with both my balls and ass.

I wasn't sure where she had gotten this from but had to admit that it felt great. Occasionally she would remove her finger and scoop up a little saliva from where it had run down near the base of my dick and use it as lubrication. She alternated between rubbing small circles over the hole to pressing firmly against it. Eventually, on one of these pushes, the tip of her finger slid into me up to the first knuckle.

As soon as she felt her finger slide in, she stopped everything. She shifted her position from on the edge of the couch to sitting on the floor. She motioned for me to spread my legs a little and then slid her body between them until she was sitting right between my legs with her face right next to my dick.

Still leaving her finger in me, her mouth went back around my cock and gave a good half a dozen or so thrusts before abruptly pulling off again. Using her free hand, she lifted my cock and balls up, slid her head underneath me, and began to lick my ass hole around her finger. She kept this up until it was good and wet and then slowly withdrew her finger about halfway before pushing it back in. Her tongue alternated between my ass and her finger and was doing a good job of keeping everything lubricated.

Every now and then the hand holding my dick would slowly give it a nice, long stroke synchronized with her finger moving inside of me. The feelings were intense and before long she was pushing deeper with each stroke until she had buried the whole finger up my ass. She gave a few more strokes and then stopped with the digit deep inside of me and looked up with that impish grin again.

"Are you ready for what's next?" she asked.

Not knowing what she had in mind, I had no idea what to answer so simply emitted an "ummm???"

She didn't really wait for a real answer anyway but instead let go of my dick and let it stick out from my body about an inch or two in front of her and stared intently at it. Suddenly, I felt her finger wiggling inside me followed by a firm pressure while she made small circles with her fingertip. The feeling was intense and as I looked down at her I saw that there was cum steadily oozing out of my dick in a long strand that she had placed her tongue underneath. She licked up the rivulet of cum until her tongue reached my penis and then relaxed the pressure as she briefly sucked on the tip and then repeated the whole process a few more times.

After the fourth time that she did this, the pleasure that had built up was so intense that I let out a loud groan, desperately wanting release. Sensing this, my step-daughter's finger started pressing again but this time she took my cock in her mouth at the same time. She swirled her tongue around and bobbed her mouth up and down about half of my dick while making those little circles with her fingertip.

I could feel the pressure building up inside of me until it felt like my dick was going to split in two and then finally it happened...she took me all the way into the back of her mouth and simultaneously pressed her finger into me just a little more. I came with such a force that I am surprised that I didn't knock her back. As it was, the amount of cum and speed that it came out filled her mouth up so quickly that she didn't even have a chance to swallow and it was leaking out of the corner of her mouth.

She kept her mouth sealed tightly around my cock as she slowly backed off of it and then looked up with an open mouth to show me what must have been the largest load that I have ever had in my life. As she stood up, she swirled it around with her tongue and then looked me straight in the eyes as she closed her mouth and swallowed it all down.

"Mmmm, delicious," she said huskily as she scooped the cum running down her chin with a finger, swallowing it down as well.

I couldn't believe how dirty my step-daughter was acting but I had to admit to myself that it was pretty hot.

"It's my turn now," she said as she took my hand and led me toward the hallway.

I had no idea what she had in mind but she obviously had a plan and I decided that I would simply go along with it and try to give her as mind blowing an orgasm as she had just given me.

My step-daughter led me back to her bedroom and lay back on her bed. I immediately leant over her and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. I ran my hands down her body and followed with my mouth stopping occasionally to give a little kiss on her bare skin and a gentle suck on each or her taut nipples. When I reached her waist, I hooked her swimsuit bottoms with my finger and slid them over her thighs and down her legs slowly until finally removing them from her feet and dropping them to the floor.

Lying there, fully exposed, I moved back up between her legs kissing the inside of her thighs and gave a few more kisses to her moistening pussy. She reached behind my head and pulled me into her crotch until I licked my tongue slowly from the bottom of her slit all the way up until it flicked her clit.

She let out a deep sigh and pushed my head down lower. "Yes...keep going; push it deep inside of me. Taste my juices. Feel how wet you are making me."

As soon as I shoved my tongue into her hole it seemed as if I had opened a flood gate. Once her lips had been parted, I was instantly greeted with a gush of her sweet juice. The scent was intoxicating and only drove me to want more. I ran my hands under her ass and pulled her up into my face as I continued plunging my tongue as deeply as possible inside of her. I continued for a few minutes and then started alternating between sucking her sopping pussy and licking and nibbling at her clit. It wasn't long before she squeezed her thighs against my head and I started feeling her shake through a minor orgasm.

Once it had subsided she asked me to put my finger in her ass. As I continued licking, I first thrust my index finger into her pussy and scooped up some of her juices and I thrust in and out a few times and then rubbed them all over her puckered hole. She was moaning constantly and pushing her hips down onto my finger, inviting it to be put inside of her. Once I felt that she was lubricated well enough I slowly pushed the finger into her and began thrusting it in and out. As she relaxed and became more lubed, I built up the pace and increased the depth until I was using the entire length of my finger fairly quickly as I synchronized my tongue on her pussy to the timing of the thrusts.

It was obvious that she was enjoying herself greatly yet I was still surprised when she asked me to insert a second digit into her ass. To my knowledge this was the first time that she was getting into anal play, but as with our other forays, she was taking to it like a pro.

By now she was moaning quite loudly and for the second time I felt her spasm around me. This time some of her juices actually oozed out of her pussy, only to run down her crack and provide more lubrication around my fingers.

"I want you in me," she said in a husky voice, still a little bit winded.

Not one to argue, I knelt up and positioned the tip of my hardening cock at the entrance to her pussy. I started to withdraw my fingers from her ass and promptly felt her grab my wrist firmly.

"Stop! Leave them in," she said.

Once she no longer felt any resistance pulling away from her, she released my wrist only to grab my dick and pull it toward her wet pussy. Again I was surprised but decided to go with the flow since she appeared to know what she wanted.

As I slid into her, I couldn't believe the feelings that were surging through my dick. My step-daughter is normally a snug fit but this was unbelievable. Having both holes occupied increased the pressure and it was almost like being inside a virgin it was gripping me so tightly. Each time I would push in I could feel my cock hitting my fingers with nothing but a thin membrane separating them. As I built up speed a bit, I looked down and watched her rubbing her clit as I stroked deep inside of her. The trio of sensations had her face contorted and she was virtually gasping for air she was breathing so heavily. Suddenly, she let out a deep moan as I felt her gush around my cock in yet another orgasm.

I could tell that she still hadn't had a huge one so I kept going but slowed down a little to allow her to come down from the high a little. As soon as her breathing was under control she asked me to take my fingers out. I figured that her ass was probably a bit sore from this new intrusion and there was a slight audible pop as I pulled them out and used both hands to play with her breasts.

I couldn't have been more wrong because as soon as I reached her chest, I felt her grab my dick in her hand again. This time she removed it from her pussy and slid it right down until the head was firmly against her rosebud. This girl never ceased to amaze me but by now I was well aware that she knew exactly what she was doing and what she wanted so who was I to question it.

She let out a little yelp of pain as my girth entered her but the look on her face told me everything I needed to know so I kept slowly pushing. I kept going until my full eight inches were in her ass before I stopped. I only briefly paused before starting a steady thrusting going all the way from the base to just below the head of my dick on each stroke.

We had only endured about three or four minutes before I could tell that she had already built up to an orgasm. I sped up just a little bit and dropped one hand down to her groin to rub her clit. Right away she let out a scream that was so loud I thought that the rest of the family might hear her a half mile down the beach. Her ass clamped down so tightly on my dick that I could barely move in her and I could feel as well as see her muscles convulsing as she went through an intense orgasm. Her orgasm was so strong that it triggered my own and I came in her ass mere seconds later.

We stayed still for a moment to catch our breath and relax before I slowly withdrew from her bottom, sensing that she had had enough. As soon as I moved from between her thighs, she sat up and took my cock into her mouth and sucked it clean of the cum that was all over it.

"Come on," she said while suddenly standing up. "We have to get you out of here before Mom gets worried."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me out to the front room where some of our clothes were still on the floor. She went straight toward my trunks, bent over and picked them up, and handed them to me to put on while standing there completely naked. She made no motion to grab her clothes but simply waited for me and once I had put my shorts on she pulled me close and gave me a deep kiss. She told me to be on my way and as she turned away to gather her things, I couldn't help but notice that there wasn't any sign of a limp at all as she walked down the hallway.

"The sneaky devil," I thought to myself and headed out the door.

As I walked back down the beach I began to reflect on the past few months. As of today, I had now penetrated all of her holes and faced a wholly new step-daughter from the one that I had lived with for the previous fourteen years. She was full of unbridled passion and either came upon the skills needed for great sexual pleasure naturally or had picked them up rapidly. I doubted that I could ask for a hotter partner.

When I got back to the rest of the family I was asked what took so long. When I simply stated that we had taken it slowly and then I helped to get her settled, my wife chided me with comments about my weakening in my old age. We stayed down there for almost another two hours having fun before we had all decided that we'd had enough and it was time to head back to the cabin for the evening.

When we arrived, my step-daughter was lying down to the side of the hot tub with her "injured" ankle hanging into the bubbling water with a bag of mostly melted ice sitting next to her. My wife asked how she was doing and was told that she was feeling quite a bit better.

"I think that alternating the hot and cold has helped a lot," she said, indicating the tub and ice bag and then gave me a little grin. "This way, I can still get a bit of a tan though.

My wife seemed satisfied by her answer and dropped the conversation to go shower up. The rest of us went to wash the salt away as well and then had a light dinner and then we all decided to relax in the hot tub for a bit until it was time to retire for the evening.

The six of us ended up seated around the tub in alternating sexes with my wife and I across from one another and her next to the boys while I was next to the girls. All of us were pretty tired from the day's activities that we simply sat around and talked for a bit. After a little while I suggested that we wrap up soon and retire early to get some rest. Everyone seemed to agree so we decided to give it about five more minutes and then get out. Once the decision had been made, I suddenly felt a hand on my dick. It rubbed up and down a few times and caused me to harden up a bit and then gave a good squeeze before leaving my lap. I looked over and made eye contact with my step-daughter who simply grinned at me and announced that she was heading out to the shower. She got up and purposely put her ass right near my face as she turned around and headed out of the tub. I ended up the last one out to allow myself to soften a little so that I wouldn't be noticed. I covered the tub and headed inside to go clean up. Once I had finished showering, I headed to bed and fell fast asleep from the exhaustion of the day's activities.

The next morning at breakfast we all discussed plans for the day and determined that we were all going to head out for a day of boating. We packed a few coolers with food and water, made sure that we had enough towels and sunscreen, and changed into our swimsuits. By ten o'clock we had brought all of the gear down to the boat and headed out to sea.

We spent the rest of the morning waterskiing after getting offshore and were having a blast. Around 12:30 I brought the boat to a shallower area where I knew there was a wreck that we could do a little snorkeling around and anchored the boat.

My wife starting breaking out the lunch that we had brought as the rest of us set up the table and rearranged the cockpit chairs to eat. Since the weather had warmed up nicely and we were no longer speeding through the water on skis, the skins that we were wearing were no longer needed so most of us decided to strip out of them before we ate. As my step-daughter peeled hers down, the tight fit had pulled the tie on her bikini bottom and once the skin was around her thighs the bikini almost fell off completely and bared her ass to the boat. She caught it pretty quickly but not before her brothers saw her predicament and had done their best to embarrass her by whooping and hollering. Obviously, it wasn't the first time that I had seen her naked bottom but I had still enjoyed the brief look before she got her suit retied.

ksteiner
ksteiner
291 Followers