Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suits that all three women were wearing were quite nice and I felt proud to be "the guy with the boatful of sexy babes;" at least in my mind. My wife was wearing a patterned traditional triangle bikini top with a skirted bottom that did a good job of showing how much she had kept her body in great shape throughout the years. She easily had the body of a woman ten years younger. My step-daughter had decided to wear the previously mentioned tie-side bottom with a Brazilian cut and a matching violet halter top that gave full coverage but showed a nice bit of her cleavage to good advantage. To wrap up the trio, Riley was wearing a peach colored suit with an underwire top and a somewhat revealing scoop bottom. Like the others she looked beautiful and her breasts looked larger than my impression from the other day and appeared to be about a B-cup.

We had an enjoyable lunch and snorkeled around the wreck together for a while, after which we split up a bit to relax and enjoy what we wanted to. My wife wanted to lie out on the boat and do some tanning while she read a book so I headed that way with her and had her hand me some spear fishing gear off the boat. I headed back toward the shallows where I could stand and get set up only to find that the boys were swimming toward the nearby beach and the girls were goofing around in the shallows about 30 feet away from me.

The two of them were giggling while splashing water on each other and playing around. Right about the time that I was about to leave, I caught sight of Riley grabbing at my step-daughter's top causing her left breast to pop out of the bikini. She squealed and after shoving herself back in, went after Riley in retaliation. I tried to act as if I hadn't noticed, put my face mask back on and was starting to swim away when I suddenly saw Riley's bottom get pulled down to her knees. From 30 feet away as well as the angle that she was facing, I couldn't really see too much but I did get a clear look at her bare ass. The brief frontal glimpse that I received caused me to mentally note that I hadn't noticed any contrast of her dark colored hair at her crotch and again it appeared that she kept herself shaven. As I swam the hundred yards to the wreck, I wondered if that was truly the case and if so, I was curious why.

We spent another few hours having fun and relaxing on the water before heading back to the cabin. I had managed to spear a few fish near the wreck, so we cleaned and cooked them for dinner and chose to have a relaxing evening since again we were all exhausted from the day's activities. We sat around the fire pit and played cards for a little while before retiring to bed early. That night I enjoyed a beautiful lovemaking session with my wife but I couldn't get the images of the two girls' brief exposures earlier that day out of my mind.

The next morning it was obvious that, although we had been having a lot of fun as a whole family, everyone wanted a day to simply do their own thing. My wife decided to hang out at the cabin and work on a hobby that she had bought with her while working on a tan and catching up on some reading. The boys, who were almost inseparable, started off with a long bike ride down some of the wooded trails nearby and then were going to play around in the more populated beach hoping to find some other kids to play with and, I'm sure, gawk at the scantily clad women in their bikinis. I wanted to get some more fishing time in and after I announced so, the girls asked if I would drop them off at the cove again so they could "get away."

Most everyone was headed off to their respective activity by 10:00 and I had dropped the girls off around 10:30 with an agreement that I would pick them back up around 4:00. Being the middle of the week as it was, I only passed by two other boats on the twenty minute trip to the fishing hole. When I got there I couldn't see any other boats on the water at all which was just fine with me. Just as I had dropped a few lines in, turned some music on, cracked open a cold beer and settled back for a relaxing day, one of the lines started running. I couldn't believe that it had happened so quickly but I wasn't complaining. I landed my first "keeper" in less than 10 minutes on site and was kept so busy it almost seemed like they were simply jumping into the boat. In less than two hours, I had caught my fill of some gorgeous fish worth taking back to the grill. I'm not much of a catch and release type and prefer to eat what I catch so I was a little perplexed as to what to do with the rest of the day.

It was surprising how I could spend all day fishing alone and not get bored but after only about 15 minutes with nothing to do but sit there and listen to the radio, I was bored beyond belief. I decided to head back to the cove and see what the girls were up to and hope that they didn't mind a little extra company. If they did, I had no clue what I was going to do to kill the next few hours.

It was only a little after one o'clock when I arrived back there, anchored the boat, and stripped down to my swim trunks to head ashore. I grabbed my towel and hat, snagged a six pack from the cooler, and waded to the beach, quickly spotting the girls a few hundred yards away. I was a little surprised that they hadn't seemed to notice my arrival since the boat isn't exactly the quietest thing around but as I got closer, I noticed that they both appeared to be dozing. It gave me a good opportunity to take a good look at them and admire their beauty without them getting too self-conscious about their looks.

As for my step-daughter, I had obviously seen her body in great detail before, but looking at it now I was still impressed at her beautiful form. Her face had a very young look to it but her body had truly developed into that of a woman with curves in all of the right places. She was quite fit but had that slight layer of body fat over the muscle to give her form a nice, smooth, curvy appearance. She had a wondrous hourglass shape and lying on her stomach I could see her breasts pushed out to her sides tapering to a slender waist and then curving nicely to rounded hips followed by smooth and sexy legs that barely met at the thighs. The swimsuit that she was wearing was so small that I could barely notice it. She had untied the top to avoid tan lines and her back had just the right amount of muscle definition. The string running around her waist and through the crack of her ass was doing absolutely nothing for support but was merely there to keep the rest of the suit in place yet her butt was still firm and uplifted and gave no appearance of sag what-so-ever, even lying down as she was.

In sharp contrast, her friend Riley had matured quite differently. Her face gave an impression of someone who was years older than her actual eighteen years but without looking like she was aging poorly. Her skin was unblemished and virtually flawless but I think that it was her classic Mediterranean features that caused her to look older than she was. Like my step-daughter, she was lying on her stomach with her top untied and her head was resting on her crossed arms. She had taken her long hair and laid it out next to her on the towel to keep it from interfering with her tanning process. She, also, had a beautiful back that I knew would look great in an open-back dress. There was a little more muscle definition on it but not enough to detract from a smooth and sultry appearance. I found her body strangely sexy. I say strangely because she had almost an absence of curves. Looking closely I could see that she was actually quite skinny but didn't appear anorexic. Even with her arms above her head and bikini top untied I could see no indication of her breasts. Her chest rolled straight into her torso with barely any change in size.

There was a slight flare at her hips that provided the only curve that had been seen thus far. The thong that she was wearing showed me clearly that her butt was small and well-toned and fell just on the right side of being considered flat. What she had looked nice but she didn't have much. She was lying with her legs slightly parted and allowed me to take a good look at her long legs. Much of her height came from those legs and looking at them now I could definitely see that they were her best feature. Long, shapely, smooth, and well defined so that you just wanted to run your hands up them. They were so close to perfection that she easily could have gotten a job as a leg model. Her position also provided an additional advantage in that I could see the crotch of her suit clearly. Being a thong, it obviously didn't cover a whole lot of skin and I could see just a hint of darker color at her ass hole on either side of the suit. It widened out in time to keep her pussy properly covered but was tight enough that I could easily see the shape of her lips and the line of her slit outlined in the material. Yet again I saw absolutely no sign of pubic hair and I was developing a real longing to see her naked not to mention a bit of a hard on from looking so closely at these two sexy ladies.

After a few minutes of ogling them I decided that it would be best to not have them wake up to find me staring at them so I put my towel out next to my step-daughter's and decided to get a little sun myself. About five minutes later I heard an alarm go off and watched my step-daughter reach into a bag between the two of them to silence the offending sound.

"Riley, time to flip," she stated quite loudly.

I watched as both girls turned over onto their backs, both of them leaving their tops on the towels as they rolled over, now bare chested.

"Oh...Dad...hi," sputtered my step-daughter, just now noticing my presence.

Initially she was surprised to see me but after the initial shock, immediately calmed right back down. Riley nearly jumped out of her skin at the comment and had a slightly worried look on her face.

"Who else came out?" she inquired.

"Just me," was the simple answer I gave her.

"Oh. You don't mind, do you?" my step-daughter continued while motioning to her absence of a top. "We don't want any harsh tan lines."

Her calm demeanor reassured Riley who relaxed a bit but still had a slightly concerned look on her face until she heard my reply.

"Sure sweetie. It's not a big deal. I hope that I am not raining on your parade but the fish were biting like you wouldn't believe and I have already caught plenty for us to eat so I thought that I would join you. If it particularly bothers you I'm sure that I can figure out something to do."

"No Dad, that's OK. We don't mind at all having a hunky man to keep us company," she gibed causing both of the girls to giggle.

Riley hadn't said a single word during the entire exchange but seemed to be OK since she neither offered a protest nor made any move to cover herself or put her top back on. The three of us were simply lying there on the beach on our backs enjoying the warm rays of sunshine and chatting.

The next time the alarm went off; my step-daughter sat up and asked me if I would help renew her sunscreen. She turned her back toward me and held the bottle of sunscreen over her shoulder, waiting for me to take it.

As I sat up and reached for the bottle I got my first good look at Riley's naked breasts. Before now she had been mostly hidden from my view since my step-daughter had been in between us and I didn't want to get caught leering at her. As I have stated previously, they were quite small; probably an A-cup. Their shape was perfect though, clearly defined on her chest with the outlined area a natural fit for her frame. She had dark areola a little larger than a quarter centered around pencil sized nipples that were standing out significantly in their hardened state. I wasn't sure what had them hard right now (weather or arousal from the thought of her exposure) but I remembered that I had noticed them hard frequently during the past few days.

My step-daughter began to moan and sigh like she was getting a massage as I rubbed the lotion into her shoulders and back. She was thoroughly enjoying herself and started making the sounds more and more sexual in nature until finally it sounded like she was about to orgasm. In all honesty it was having an effect on me but I did my best not to let on and tried to ignore her antics until finally I had finished and told her so.

"Awww," she said and gave me a pouty look but returned to her prone position on the towel to get some more color on her back.

As soon as she had done so, Riley sat up and said "my turn. Come over here and rub me all over with some of that cream." The thick innuendo to her comment was not lost on me, especially after seeing the grin on her face.

Regardless of the tone of her comment I figured that there was no reason not to, so I went over and knelt down behind her. Being this close to her allowed me to get a good whiff of her scent. There was an overtone of the sunscreen in the air but I detected a subtle fragrance of orange blossom underneath it that was a little intoxicating. Before starting, I began gathering her long hair so that it wouldn't get in the way or end up with lotion in it. I hadn't realized what an arduous task it would be, but the volume of hair took a good few minutes to ensure that I had all of it gathered without any strays across her shoulders or back. While I was effectively stroking her hair I thought that I heard her emit a soft cooing sound. Finally complete, I had to lean in close to hand the bundle of hair over her shoulder so that she could keep it out of the way and got another good whiff of that nice feminine smell. My new vantage point also provided me with a nice close-up look down her chest. Her wonderfully hard nipples were, indeed, perfectly shaped and were simply begging to be sucked on. I wanted so badly to simply reach around her and cup each of her small breasts, rubbing them and playing with her nipples but I resisted the urge and took a final look before shifting back to begin applying the lotion.

The weight on my knees was starting to get uncomfortable so I changed positions and sat down with my legs outstretched on either side of hers, allowing me to be close enough to do a proper job. I put a good amount of the lotion on one of my palms and distributed it between both of my hands and started in on her shoulders. As I worked the sunscreen into her skin and moved toward her neck, Riley leaned back toward me and let out an audible "mmmm" sound.

I finished with her neck area and moved to her upper arms, making sure to get good coverage all the way around them and finished on the inside of her bicep. When I moved up the inside of her arm she began to giggle a little despite my best attempts not to tickle her in the process. I directed her to lean forward again as I reapplied more lotion to my hands so that I could get the main area of her back. She was so flexible that even while sitting cross-legged, she put her face almost all the way to the towel with arms outstretched above her head, virtually doubled over, and caused her hips to shift back toward me a bit. When I reached out to pick up where I had left off the slight gap left between us was closed and I felt my groin contact her ass.

I tried to act oblivious to the contact despite being well aware of it because in her position I didn't think that there was any way to avoid it plus I didn't want to draw attention to it either. The shifting around caused by applying the sunscreen didn't help at all. It was causing her ass to rub on my penis, threatening to make me get a hard-on that, while wearing nothing but swim trunks, would be impossible for me to hide.

I worked the rest of the way down her back and made sure to get under the waistband of her suit. As soon as my fingertips went underneath the material, Riley shifted her position again causing my hands to go further than I had intended and I found the fingers of one hand all the way inside her suit, touching the cleft of her ass. I was a bit shocked so I quickly moved around the waistband to the sides. Once again she let out a little giggle from being tickled inadvertently. Done with the waistband area, I reapplied more of the sunscreen to my hands and started on her sides working my way upward.

As my hands moved up, I found it increasingly difficult to reach without grinding myself into her. We were definitely in solid contact now and when I couldn't reach any further without laying on top of her back I asked her to sit back up while I continued to rub the lotion on her. The way that she sat up did two things...first, it molded her ass directly around my dick, almost squeezing it between her cheeks. Second, she arched her back as she came up and my hands suddenly went further forward than I had intended and I felt them resting on the underside of her breasts.

Before I had had a chance to move them she playfully said "oooh, naughty, naughty," but made no effort to move away. If anything, her movement caused them to move up a little bit more until I believe that I was feeling the change in her skin from breast to areola at the top of my hands.

I enjoyed this brief moment but didn't want to linger so I removed my hands and finished the last little bit of skin that needed sunscreen. Thinking that I was now complete, I started to get up and go back to my own towel. Before I had even had a chance to stand up, Riley said "wait a minute, you're not done yet."

"I got everything," I replied. "Don't worry, you won't get a burn."

"I need some on my legs too and it's easier for someone else to do than to do it myself."

There was no question in her mind if I would do it or not and she simply presumed that I would do her bidding. With that she stood up, placing her cute ass directly in front of me for the second time and moved to lie back down on her belly.

"Come on now, let your hands work their magic," she stated and then threw in "please" as an afterthought.

Honestly, I knew that she could have done it herself if she wanted to, but I really didn't mind letting my hands rub down her supple teenage body some more. I worked some of the lotion into her skin starting at one foot progressing upward to her knee and then repeating the process on her other leg. A few giggles as well as some "ooohs" and "ahhhs" later I had completed everything up to her knees and had to shift positions to be able to reach further. Sensing this, Riley moved her legs apart to allow me to position myself in between them.

I had originally intended to go sit on one side of her and reach across but her new position negated that idea so I scooted up in between her legs, stopping around her knees. I put more sunscreen on my hands and went to start where I left off on her right leg. As soon as I looked down, I noticed a new development that was causing a development in me as well. Her crotch, covered only by the smallest amount of material in her thong, was completely exposed to me. The thin swimsuit was pulled tight into her folds and showed nearly every detail though the fabric. I could even see her outer labia peeking out the edges of her suit and if I wasn't mistaken, it appeared that the crotch of her suit was a little darker than the rest of her suit from dampness.

Pausing for a moment to collect myself, I resumed the work on her right leg and was greeted with a few more sighs and one outright moan as I went up the inside of her thigh. As I reached the top of her leg, I was a bit hesitant but didn't want to leave an area bare, only to get severely burnt. While I closed the last few inches, I swear that she elongated her body and I suddenly felt warmth against the back of my left hand. Looking down, I saw that my hand was squarely against her crotch. Before I had even had a chance to react I watched as she performed a little roll or her hips and rubbed herself against the back of my hand, emitting a long "mmmmm." I quickly withdrew my hand and got some more lotion to do her left leg before I completely betrayed my feelings and started becoming a more active participant.