Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sad smile he shakes his head "that would be counterproductive now, wouldn't it?" I can't help it, I sob uncontrollably. My captor lets me cry for as long as I need with his hands gently wiping my tears away. After i have cried all my tears my captor bends down and kisses each check bring my tears into his mouth. It makes my body shudder. "Please stop" I implore him.

He pulls back to look me in the eyes, "now that we got that out of the way, let me ensure to you that this is for your own good. And I will be keeping you for a week. Next Friday I will release you back to campus and allow you to continue classes as usual."

Looking blankly up at him I can't think of anything to say back. A week, he is going to hold me for a week? Then just let me go?

My captor continues, "now for the rules. This will be your room. You can do whatever you want to in your room when I am not with you. There is a bathroom through that door." He points to an open door and waits for me to nod my understanding. "Good now before I enter I will tell you through that intercom and you will lay on bed just like this." He smiles wider down at me and produces a small remote control.

"This," he pushes a button and one of my arms is released from the headboard "Is what will give you that freedom. Now these," he brings my arm in front of my face and points to the leather shackles, "Are never to be removed, do you understand?" His eyes get intense as he stares down at me and I nod my head again not trusting my voice. Lifting my arm back above me he locks my arm into place again. I can't help the tear that falls from my face.

As if he doesn't notice he continues, " okay enough for today. I will let you explore your new room and get some rest. He bends down and presses his lips to mine. I can't help but turn away from him. He chuckles to himself and climbs off the bed. "Oh one more thing. There is water and some snacks in the fridge by your bed. Please help yourself." With that the door that was closed opens with another push of a button on the remote that also releases my limbs. As soon as the door is closed and locked into place my limbs are released. I pull the blanket up over my body and curl up in a ball as my mind drifts off.

Saturday, March 20th, day 2 of spring break

I wake up to bright lights, I try to take in my surroundings again. Shit it wasn't a dream, I really am in trouble. Im in a small room with a giant bed taking up most of the space. There are white roses in a vase on the nightstand and a welcome balloon. I get up and head to the open door he said was a bathroom. It's got everything a girl could dream of; large garden tub which can easily fit 3 or 4 people with luxury bubble bath and soaps.

I roll my eyes, like I could ever relax in that. I make quick work of using the restroom and head back to the bedroom. Opening the fridge I find water bottles and an several different things to eat. I grab an apple and start to munch on it. Staring at the bed I back up against a corner and sink to the ground. I make quick work of the apple too.

The walls are bare and white and give me nothing to distract myself of the situation. After what seems like forever of just sitting there the intercom buzzes and his voice fills the room. "Assume the position on the bed." He says. I give the door my finger and the intercom clicks back on. "I will let that slide this one time. Maybe I should tell you the consequences of your actions when you misbehave. You will get 1 swat for every second it takes you to respond to me over the 1 minute it should take for you to get into position. When you directly disobey an order or break a rule, you will get 20 swats. Do you understand me?" So he can see me. Looking around I see 4 cameras set up in various places around the room. I wonder if they are in the bathroom too.

Feeling resigned I nod my head. "Good girl, now let's try this again...assume the position." I scramble up from my corner and lay on the bed extending my arms and legs up until each snap into place. Hmmm, they must be magnetic. As soon as they lock in place the door opens and in walks my captor. The face mask and boxers are the only thing he is wearing. I turn my head away from him as he draws near and cringe inwardly. Mind over body I chant to myself trying to keep my body from trembling.

"Now my precious, I think we need to take a bath." He presses a button and my arms are released. He brings them in front of me a hooks them together. Then he releases my legs. Moving back he gives me room to get up. Taking my arms he leads me into the bathroom and parks me against the wall while he goes about getting the bath set up. Soon the scent of lavender fills the small space. Turning back to me I shudder as his hands gently touch my shoulders. He reaches down my back and releases the hook of my bra.

"No, please" I beg trying to push myself further against the wall. But he doesn't listen and its to hard to fight him with my arms being held the way the are. Tears burn down my face and he rips through the lace of my panties and tosses them on top my bra. Using my arms I try my best to cover my breasts and mound from his view. But it only lasts a second before he grabs my wrists and brings my arms up over my head, they lock into place and I'm frozen as he drinks me in. I can't help but close my eyes and imagine I'm anywhere but here.

His hand reaches out to caress my face has his naked body presses against me. Oh god this is it, I think to myself. One hand stays on my face while the other slides down my body. First brushing over each breast then down my stomach and to my mound. His fingers play with the little pubic hair I have and he groans into my ear. "You are so beautiful, I am going to worship every inch of your body."

Pulling on my restraints I try in vain to move away but he's has me trapped between him and the wall. Then one finger pushes inside me and cry out begging him to stop. He pulls away and I'm left trying to catch my breath. The water turns off and before I know what's happening I'm released from the wall and being lead into the water. I sink down and let the bubbles cover my body. Unfortunately, he does allow me to hide very long as he slips down behind me each leg surrounding me and pulling my body to rest back on him. Every muscle in my body is tense as I wait for his next move.

Lathering a sponge with soap he reaches around me and begins washing my body starting at my neck and shoulders. He takes his time and slowly moves down giving extra attention to each breast before moving down further to my belly. He skips my mound and moves to my legs and I sigh my relief as he massages each calf then foot in turn. Unconsciously my body has relaxed against him with the massage. Once finished with each leg he returns the sponge to it place and pours soap into his hands. Slipping them back under the water and straight to my mound. I inhale sharply. "Don't think I forgot about this, precious. I plan on spending quite a bit of time making sure every fold is clean."

His fingers start out with my outer lips and pubic hair gently massaging. "Just relax and enjoy, precious." he whispers then takes my ear into his mouth. I try not to give into my urge to pull away from him. Once he feels my outer lips are clean enough three fingers slip into me. This time I can't help it, I try to stand but his other hand easily wraps around my belly pulling me back against him. Now I can feel his erection pressing into my bottom. "Don't pull away from me again unless you want me to punish you." He bites into my ear again this time causing me to cry out in pain.

His left arm moves up to my breast as his right fingers settle on my clit, rubbing it gently in circles. My body tries to react to his touch but my mind won't let it. Mind over body, I repeat over and over in my head, trying desperately not to give him the satisfaction of knowing he is affecting me. His fingers pull at my nipple making me almost call out but I am able to bite my bottom lip to hold it in. "You know your body is betraying you, precious. You are getting so slick for me here," he pushes two fingers inside my opening as his thumb rubs faster at my clit.

I go back to my chant in my head and continue to bite my bottom lip to keep my body from responding. He picks up his speed finger fucking me, rubbing my clit and squeezing harder at my nipple all at the same time. I feel my inner walls squeezing around his finger but I can't give into him, I can't. "Cum for me precious," he mummers then his teeth sink into my neck. At that moment my body takes over fuzzing up my mind as I cum losing all sense of thought.

When I finally come back down he is softly caressing my clit and whisper in my ear, "such a good girl" over and over. I stay limp in his arms as my mind kicks back in and tears once again slip down my face. I can't believe I came, I don't want him but still my body responded as if it did. Shame takes root deep in my belly. Sensing my return he pulls his arms away from me telling me to shift forward. I do as I'm told. My captor climbs out of the tub and retrieves two towels from the cabinet. Wrapping one around himself then holds the other open for me. I'm only too happy to climb out of the tub and be wrapped into the towel. He allows me to keep it for a minute before grabbing the ends and drying me completely from head to toe, only this time his hands don't linger anywhere longer than they have to.

I feel relieved when he leaves he me in the bathroom by myself. Taking a few moments I gather myself. When I emerge he is standing waiting for me by the bed. I stand awkwardly trying to cover myself up, not knowing where to go or what to do. "Come here precious" he calls opening his arms for me. I hesitate and his eyes sharpen in warning not to disobey him. I make my way to him but stop short not allowing myself to touch him. He steps forward wrapping his arms around me and pulls me into his chest. "Thank you for this afternoon, I've enjoyed it." He sighs into my hair. "Now I have some work to do so up on the bed you go" he taps my bottom making me scrabble forward. He locks my arms and legs into position then lends down and kisses my lips. Once again I turn my head away from him and his kiss. His fingers catch my chin and forces me to look at him. "New rule, no more denying me any part of your body, do you understand?" His lips lock onto mine again while his fingers hold my chin in place. I don't respond to his efforts and he eventually gives up, but not before sucking my bottom lip into his mouth. "See you soon precious," he winks and turns leaving me in peace. Pulling the blankets up over my head once I'm release I sob into the pillow.

********************

He rushes to the monitors to watch her, although all he can see is the outline of her body under the blankets. He might need to consider taking them from her if she is going to continue to use them as a shield from him. He pulls the file of them just minutes before in the tub and sits down at his desk to review it. His cock is so hard it hurts and as the video plays he can't help but rub one off. Now that he has released some tension he rewinds it to review it a little closer. God she is beautiful even when she is trying in vain to resist him. And once she lets go oh god, next time he will have to watch her entire body come undone by his touch. The thought alone makes him instantly hard and he is forced to take care of it himself again. This week is going to be a challenge since he has decided, He won't make her touch him or please him in anyway. Not this week at least, this week is all about her.

Wednesday, March 24th, day 6 of spring break

The last few days have been the same as the first. I'm left alone for most of it with nothing to do but relive each event over and over again. I'm going stir crazy in here with only my thoughts. He has broken me every single time. No matter how hard I try to resist him. Yesterday he decided to keep me locked spread on the bed and kissed, licked, and sucked every part of my body until I broke. I have scrubbed my skin 4 times since then but can still feel his lips on me. I shudder. I can't keep this up. Going into the bathroom I try to dig for something, anything to use as a weapon against him but come up empty handed. Screw this! In my rage I destroy the bathroom, throwing everything everywhere. Next I stomp out throwing the roses against the wall shattering the vase the I move on to the fridge. And start throwing all the food and water behind me.

Looking around for something more to throw but coming up short handed, I throw my arms in the air and scream. My eyes land on the shackles on my wrists. Hmmmm, he said these were never to be removed...that means they can be taken off? Pulling my arms back in I take a closer look. Sure enough there is a buckle. Why didn't I notice this sooner? It would be difficult to do one handed but I think I can manage them. As if he can read my mind the intercom buzzes. "Don't you think about it. You have been so good all week don't start misbehaving now."

I turn looking at the door and scream, "FUCK YOU!" Then start tearing at the shackles. I mange to get the first one off rather easily but the second one is being stubborn. After another minute the second one is off and then I'm sitting down to pull the ones off my ankles. I make quick work of them since I can use both hands. Once they are all off I pick them up and throw each at the door and scream " I HATE YOU!" As each shackle hits the door. Feeling better I sink down into my corner.

The intercom once again buzzes, "do you feel any better now, precious? Not only have you made a mess of your room but you have broken a rule and I will have to punish you. Now you have a choice to make. You can take the easy road and put back on the cuffs or you can pick the hard road and really regret this tantrum of yours. The decision is up to you." His voice vanishes and I ignore him. What can he do? Open the door and rush in? Hmmmm, maybe I can use that to my advantage and escape. My decision is made. I get up and prepare to charge full speed at him when the door opens. "The hard road it is" he sighs.

I stand waiting for the click of the door opening but it never comes. Instead a smokes enters through the vent and I start to cough. Oh no, what have I done? Is my last thought before I blackout.

Slowly I wake out of my haze. I'm on the bed face down and locked into place. I try to desperately pull on the shackles but they don't budge. "Welcome back precious. I hope you had a good nap because tonight is not going to be as enjoyable as the past few days." His hand runs up my leg and over my butt. "Now for that massive tantrum and disobedience, you will be getting 80 spankings" I gasp 80!?! What? I thought he said 20 if I broke the rules. As if reading my mind again he answers my unasked question. "20 for each cuff precious. Now during a punishment you are to count out loud each and every swat. Okay sweetness I hope you are ready"

His hand connects with my right cheek stinging like a mother and I scream. He waits for me to call out "one." The second lands on my left cheek, again I scream out. The pattern continues right, left, right, left. By the time he gets to 50 I have lost my voice from screaming so hard and he has to take over counting. It is pure agony and I can't stand it anymore. I desperately try to tell him how sorry I am and how I will never do this again, but he can't or won't hear me. By the time he gets to 80 my bottom is on fire and I don't have any tears left to cry. He reaches over to the night stand grabbing a bottle and pouring it onto my backside. It is cool to the touch and feels amazing against my hot skin. He smoothes it over every inch of my bottom and then settles down on the bed next to me rubbing my back.

"Now precious, what do you have to say for yourself?" He asks and gives me time to respond.

"I'm sorry I broke the rules, it won't happen again." I crock at him.

"Good, you are forgiven. Now what started this tantrum in the first place?"

I shake my head not wanting to respond. He stares at me waiting for my answer. Crap he isn't going to let me not answer him. "I'm bored, frustrated, and so very very angry at you," i whimper unsure how he is going to take it.

He nods his head as if thinking about what I said. "Okay, that's fair. let's start with your frustration, what are you frustrated at exactly?"

Really thinking about why I am frustrated I respond "I am frustrated with myself for letting you capture me. I am frustrated at my lack of control over this situation and what happens to my body. I am frustrated that my body has responded to you even when I desperately don't want it to." Why am I being so honest with him right now?

"I can understand and respect your frustrations." He lets that sink in while still rubbing my back. "If it makes you feel better, there was never a possibility of you not being here. There was nothing you could have done to prevent this." I turn my head toward my captor and listen has he continues. "As for your lack of control, would it help if I brought in different things for you to do when I'm not in here? At least it will give you control of what you want to do in your off time, it will help with your boredom as well." He looks down at me and waits for me to respond.

"Yes please. Can I have paint? And books, and maybe even my phone?" I ask hopefully.

His smile gets bigger, "yes to the paint and books. no to your phone. But maybe I get my hands on something similar with parental controls." I nod and smile up at him. "Now I want to continue to talk but don't want to have you locked in that position. I am going to unlock you but please stay on your stomach or your side. Your bottom needs some time to heal."

"Okay," I nod and instantly roll onto my side curling in a ball next to him once I'm released.

"Now you are angry with me huh?" He sounds insulted. I peek up at him through my hair and see he is smiling down at me. "I'm not surprised to hear about your anger. It radiates off your body every time I enter and every time I leave. I am surprised it has remained for this long. I expected it to lessen everyday but I think it's actually getting worse." He sounds like he is talking out loud so I don't interrupt him. "What can I do to make you stop being so angry with me?" He looks down and I realize he is really asking me.

I don't have to think about my response at all but I hesitate because I'm not sure how he will react to what I have to say. "Let me go home," I whisper hopeful. I peek up at him again through my hair as if it will somehow lesson the blow some.

"I can't yet, I only have 36 more hours with you" he whispers back. his eyes are large and I can tell he is lost in thought. I stay put not moving as I watch him closely. "No, that's isn't possible," he says and climbs down off the bed. He retrieves a bottle of water and hands it to me. "You need to drink this to let your body heal. I will leave the cream on the nightstand for you to use whenever you need it."

He hands me the water and I down it not knowing how thirsty I really am. After a minute the room starts to spin and my eyes grow heavy, so heavy I can't keep them open anymore.

Thursday, March 25th, day 7 of spring break

I wake still feeling groggy. He drugged me, I'm not sure why but I'm surprised. I let myself drift in and out of consciousness for another hour or two before I feel ready to try to move. Every muscle in my body is sore all the way to the bone. As I sit up my tender ass screams at me reminding me of last night. Finding the cream on the table I pour liberal amounts of it on my hands a rub it into my bottom. Looking around I notice my room has been cleaned and everything is back in order and the roses have been replaced with new ones. There are even books, paint and more stacked in my corner of the room.