Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile as I make my way over to the pile. The paint is perfect and the books, well they throw me a little. All my favorites including a few I have wanted to read but haven't had the time. I also see textbooks at the bottom and suck in a breath as I realize they are all for class's I'm taking this semester. Shit how much does this guy know about my life?

Earlier than usual the intercom buzzes, "good morning precious. I am ready to come in. Please lay on your stomach. I won't keep you there very long" doing has instructed I move onto the bed. As soon as the the door is closed and locked into to place all my limbs are freed. Not sure what to do with myself I turn on my side in bed. My captor is holding a tray with breakfast food and I hadn't realized how hungry I am until now. Setting the tray down on the bed next to me he sits with his back resting on the headboard. I don't wait for an invitation as I dive into the eggs, bacon, and pancakes before me. Eating half of it before looking up he chuckles at me "my, someone sure has a big appetite this morning. Did you sleep well?"

"You drugged me, I don't really know how I slept" I respond sounding pissed. Why am I pissed about this? I mean what did I expect of him? It's not like I'm his guest. I shake away some of my confusion. "Oh thanks for the supplies. How did you find them on short notice?" I say trying to lighten the mood.

"I have actually had them in another room but had planned to wait to give them to you next time." He watches me carefully.

All the color drains from my face and I drop my fork back to the plate, my appetite vanishing. "Next time?" I look up at him pleading.

His smile is soft but not apologetic, "yes precious. I plan on making you mine forever."

Quickly I move off the bed and rush into the bathroom throwing up everything I just ate. I can't do this anymore. I thought he said he was going to let me go tomorrow. My head swims around and around making me vomit again. I lie my face against the cool tile trying to calm down and fail. He slips down and lifts me off the floor returning with me to the bed. Placing me in his lap his fingers run through my hair. "Precious, you didn't really think this was all I wanted from you, did you? A week of heaven isn't enough to satisfy any man, trust me. Now I wanted to save this talk until dinner but we might as well have it now. I will be expecting you to spend every break and vacation with me. You can come of your own free will or I will be happy to bring you here myself. The choice is yours to make. While we are apart I will expect you not to interact or engage in any sort of relationship, including Aaron." His eyes narrow at me like he knows what happened between Aaron and I already. "You may seek counciling about us but only with a professional, and nobody else. You will not like what happens if you involve the police, trust me." He holds my gaze to emphasize his point.

I try to absorb what he is saying but I can't wrap my mind around it. Taking my chin in his hand he leans down, pressing my lips to his. He is different now than he has been in the past. His lips are gentle and urge me to reciprocate, but I can't. I don't feel anything but anger and hatred toward him. Laying me down his lips never break from mine, but his hands roam over my body. I try to make my mind as numb as I can, don't feel pleasure in this I will myself. As always though my body has a mind of its own. Soon it is arching up into his touch and a sweet moan escapes my lips. Before I know what is happening my lips are responding to his. And I'm licking and sucking his tongue deeper into my mouth. My hands are on his body pulling him down onto me. I allow myself to get lost in the pleasure and not the misery of the moment. His erection grinds into me and I open my legs further wrapping them around his waist. He doesn't hesitate for a second, slipping into me and before I know it he is slamming in and out of me hard. My body trembles has my climax builds, I have lost complete control and can't help but fall right over the edge of the cliff. Within seconds of my orgasm I can feel his deep in my belly. He stills inside me and we each gasp for breath. His lips are still locked on mine, being so tender and sweet it makes new tears slip down my face. He moves his lips from my moth to my cheeks kissing my tears away.

After several long minutes he moves off to my side and caresses my belly. His fingers slowly make their way to my clit. He draws quick circles and my body instantly responds to his attention. My hips and back arch up into him. His teeth sink into my nipple sending me once again over the edge. This time he doesn't stop his attack, instead his finger curl deep inside of me hitting all the right places. I lose count of my orgasms as my body climbs higher and higher. Now his finger are pumping in and out of me in a feverish rhythm his thumb is circling my clit, his other hand has a hold on my nipple pulling it hard so the pain blends into the pleasure. I scream out as a wave so intense crashes over me. His fingers slow to a caress as my body recovers. "Precious, my sweet precious. You are amazing. Thank you" He kisses me softly gets up and pulls the blankets over me before disappearing out the door. It doesn't take long for darkness to take its hold on me again.

*****************

He stares at her in the monitors completely entrapped by her boldness a few moments ago. He hadn't meant to make love to her but she invited him and how could he ever refuse her like that. She felt so amazing wrapped around and squeezing him he couldn't control himself. She is so fucking perfect he couldn't have picked anyone better. He wants her again but knows that was his farewell. He will let her sleep off this week and wake up tomorrow in the safety of someone she trusts.

Later in the evening he slips in and doses her with drugs to keep her knocked out until the morning. Looking down at her he can't help but touch her with his fingers, moving down her body one last time; memorizing her every curve to help keep him company while she is away. He leans down kissing her forehead then leaves her to rest.

In the morning he sneaks onto campus early and leaves her just inside the building so that the campus police can't see her but when he walks in he won't be able to miss her. Leaning down one last time kissing her forehead, "take care precious, until next time."

Friday, March 26th, day 8 of spring break

I feel someone shaking my shoulder calling out my name, "Lynne, wake up. What in hell happened to you?" The voice is full on concern but I can't open my eyes. "I'm calling the police"

"NO! No, please don't." I cry and finally get my eyes to corporate. Looking up I find myself staring at Professor Drew. Tears rush down my face as I realize I'm safe, back on campus.

He looks puzzled at me for a minute before he responds, "Lynne what happened to you? If you don't tell me the truth I will call the police and fill out a report." He eyes show deep sadness has he takes me in.

Looking down at myself I feel so ashamed. "Not here" I whisper looking quickly around. He takes my hand and tries to help me to my feet but they aren't corporating either. Lifting me up in his arms he carries me to his office, sets me down on a chair and closes his door. He takes a seat at his desk and pinches the bridge of his nose before taking out a pen and pulling a notebook open. "Start talking" he says looking up.

I tell him the edited version of the story leaving out out the graphic parts. He nods and gives a me sad smiles throughout my story showing how sympathetic he is while writing notes at the same time. He listens and only interrupts occasional to ask more detailed questions. After I have told him everything I care to share I sit feeling exhausted. He moves around his desk and pulls a chair up to sit directly in front of me. "Wow Lynne, I'm really sorry this happened to you, how are you feeling about the situation?"

Tears once again burn my eyes and all I can do is shake my head. I'm not ready to go there yet. Professor Drew sighs. "Look you need to speak to the police so they can start looking for this guy. He might try to do this to someone else."

"I can't, and he doesn't want anyone else" I reply to quickly not thinking about what I said.

"What do you mean by that exactly?" He questions me and I can tell he is mad I don't want to inform the police.

"He told me if I told anyone he would make it worse for me next time." I'm shaking hoping I can get Professor Drew to understand how desperate I am.

"Next time? You mean he told you he is coming after you again?" His voice is raising and I can tell I shouldn't have told him. "Now there is no way I'm not letting you involve the police." He gets up and picks up the phone on his desk. I rush over and press line button.

Feeling braver I argue " I said no, I will not talk to the police. I have not had a single piece of control over my life for the last 7 days. I am not about to give it up to you." I stare at him daring him to try me. With a sigh he puts the phone down and plops into the chair.

"Fine if you won't get the police involved then I am going to be involved. We will set up appointments for you to come and let me help you work through this ordeal. You may not see it yet but these kind of things have serious long term effects if not properly dealt with. We will start with 2 one hour meetings a week and as I feel you are improving we will drop them down to once a week." Now he is the one making demands.

"Fine" I huff not having the strength to argue anymore I move back to the chair and fall into it. Professor Drew opens up his calendar and we set appointments to meet every Monday and Wednesday at 3. He walks me all the way to my dorm room and insists on coming in to make sure no one is waiting. After he is satisfied I am safe and alone he relaxes. He writes his phone number down for me and makes me promise I won't go anywhere on my own and to call him if I need anything. 20 mins later he finally leaves me and I crawl into bed letting the darkness have me once again.

I wake up screaming from a nightmare. Oh god how am I ever going to survive this. Looking at the clock I realize the time. My stomach grumbles at me. Not feeling like leaving my room I order a pizza from my dorm phone. God not having my cell phone is going to drive me crazy. I don't know anyone's number and how am I gonna...Aaron, oh no what he must think of me.

After eating an entire large pizza. I open my email to try and get in contact with Aaron. I keep the email short and sweet.

Hey Aaron,

I have missed you, hope you had a good vacation. I lost my phone over spring break and will explain when I see you. Please hurry back to campus as soon as you can. I really need you.

Lynne

Hitting send, I don't have to wait too long since his response is almost instantaneous.

Lynne! Oh thank god I was getting so worried when you didn't respond to me. Vacation was good. What happened? I hadn't planned to come back until tomorrow but I can head there now if you need me to.

Aaron.

This is why I need him in my life. I don't go into detail I don't want to yet. So I go with simple.

Yes please,as soon as you can. -Lynne

Again I don't have to wait long.

On my way see you in 2 hours. A

Releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding I feel relieved. My captor told me no boys, actually no aaron, but I can't help it I need Aaron's warmth and comfort right now more than anything. While waiting for aaron to get here I shower and dress simply in yoga pants and overly large shirt. Then start to pace my small room. It's been 1 and half hours. My stomach is now in knots as I have nothing to do but wait and worry about his reaction. Maybe he won't want me anymore. Thoughts run wild in my head until I get a call from the front office of the dorm.

Running down as quickly as I can I rush into Aaron's arms. I let out a loud sob into him and his arms immediately wrap me up in a tight bear hug. Signing him in we head up to my room. I haven't let go of him longer than necessary. Once we are in my room I lose it all over again.

"Lynne, baby calm down. Just breathe I'm right here and not planning on going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong." He slowly makes his way over to my bed and I climb up into his lap and rest my head on his shoulder trying to compose myself. His hand gently rubs up and down my arm and leg trying to comfort me. If only he knew just how much being here has helped.

It takes me longer to be able to speak. I'm so nervous about telling him I am shaking. "Baby, please tell me what I can do to help you." I can tell he is anxious since he still has no clue about my spring break.

I start out simple and build to the bigger stuff, "just you being here has helped me tremendously." I take in a deep breath tears once again clouding my eyes, "please don't hate me, but after your flight left on Friday I was walking to get dinner and...and...and I was kidnapped." I stop and look at him to make sure he is still with me. Then continue with the rest of the story.

Just like Professor Drew, Aaron wants me to go to the police but understands my fear and is supportive of my decision. He agrees about me seeking counciling from professor Drew. He also has decided I will stay with him in his dorm for the next several days since my dorm doesn't allow over night visitors. Packing a bag with everything I will need until classes start we head to his room. We spend the evening relaxing and enjoying each other's company; being here with Aaron I start to relax, feeling safe again, and feeling like I'm finally home.