Spring Break

Story Info
An experience that won't be forgotten.
1k words
3.78
19.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the Spring Break of my senior year of high school. I was 18 years of age and having the time of my life. Cancun seems to be a modern-day Mecca for beautiful women and alcohol providers. I was staying at the cost-efficient Marivel Grande on the strip in Cancun. My room wasn't much to write home about, but the view was most excellent.

The hotel is made up of condos. Each group of condos was about 20 feet away from the next. On my first night, I had no luck with the women. All of them seemed to be to eager to do activities (snorkeling, scuba diving, ect), but this one girl caught my eye. She was definitely a college student, maybe 20 years old. She was a sultry 5'6, with brownish hair (highlighted of course, as all girls had in Cancun) and a tan that would stop a train. Her breasts we're stunning in the white bikini she almost always wore.

I had first seen her at the disco at my hotel, she was dancing so incredibly provocatively that almost every guy needed to sit down to abstain from the embarrassment of showing the buldge in their shorts. Every man she walked past would stare at her chest on incoming and her shapely posterior as she passed. I was in the true phase of love at first sight; lust.

The second night, I was at a dance club on the strip and I saw her again. She once again the most beautiful girl in the club, and I (having downed 5 shots of Tequila) had the courage to go talk to her.

Approaching her I said, "Hey there, I noticed you at my hotel, how are you enjoying Cancun."

She replied, "Oh, I love it! So much to see and do, it's amazing."

Continuing the conversation, I said, "So what is your favorite thing to do?"

She caught me off guard with her response, "Drink! It's a party 24/7 here, I am just so afraid of the Mexican men here."

Our small talk continued, then I asked her to dance. We danced for a while, then I lost touch of her and didn't see her for the rest of the night.

The next night I was back in the Disco at my resort, trying to get with a couple of the other good looking women at there, when I noticed the girls that had caught my eye in the first place stumbling out of the hotel. She was walking on to the street. She could barely stand up.

I walked over to her and said, "Hey again, are you alright?"

In a very slurred speech she replied, "No, I need to go to the bathroom, I'm going to puke."

So I picked her up and together we stumbled back to my condo. We were in the bathroom and she was throwing up while I held her hair out of her face. The whole experience bothered me, I could only imagine what could have happened to her had I not been there.

After she was done throwing up, I gave her some clothes to change into and left the room. She came out and promptly fell on the floor. I picked her up and set her down in my bed, tucked her in, and went to sleep on the couch.

About 6 hours later, I was awoken by footsteps. There she was, standing in all her beauty in my pajama pants and t-shirt. She came over to me and began to kiss me.

She stopped and said, "Thank you so much for last night, I don't know what could have happened to me."

I replied, "Oh, it's nothing. Go back to sleep or you are going to have a terrible headache."

She looked at me and said, "Do you really want me to go back to sleep?"

And with that, she grabbed me by the shirt collar and pulled me onto my bead. She threw me onto my back and started kissing my neck. Running her hands up and down my chest, she took my shirt off. She kissed down my chest, over my navel and then started to rub my hard penis. Then she pulled my pants down and began to kiss my penis. Taking it with her hand and moving it upright, she took it in her mouth and began to move her head up and down. The sensation was amazing, her tongue amplified the usual pleasure from oral sex 10 fold.

Then I shouted, "I'm going to cum, wait until later."

Then I took her, and placed her on the bed. I kissed her ears, her neck, her forehead. I slowly took my shirt off of her to expose her beautiful bare breast. I licked the perky pink nipples. While kissing her chest I ran my hand down to her pants. I slowly removed my pants, then even slower I removed her panties. I rubbed the outsides of her genitalia for a while, then the opening of her vagina. I kept my hand there until she forcefully took my hand and put it inside of her.

I fingered her for a minute until she proclaimed, "I want you inside of me, please!"

With that I moved her legs over and got in-between them. I slowly removed my hand from her moist vagina, letting it linger long enough to drive her crazy. I then kissed her thighs up and down.

She screamed, "Fuck me, now! I beg you!"

I then positioned my erect penis between her very wet vaginal lips and pressed forward. The amazing friction drove me crazy. My penis had never felt a vagina this tight, but so wet. As I entered her, she jerked her head in delight. I began to thrust forward and backward. I kept thrusting and thrusting. She was in ecstasy, screaming various obscurities. Then her vagina tightened and she ejaculated. With that I came with a force I didn't even know existed.

I rolled off of her and kissed her. We then fell asleep to beautiful Cancun's tropical sunrise out the window, in each other's arms.

This was the greatest experience of my Spring Break.