Spring Break & the Single Dad

Story Info
An unlikely couple comes together over Spring Break.
1.4k words
4.07
56.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seems so silly for me, a grown man, to be keeping what's basically a diary. But, to save face, to keep me feeling 'manly', lets call it a journal, shall we? Besides, the reason for this little journey into writing is nothing silly or frivolous!! It's definitely something that I'll want to look back on when I'm an old(er) man!

Well, I guess that I should back track for a moment here. See, my name's Kenneth and I'm 49. I'm a single dad of two children - both girls, ages 2 & 5. I was planning a little Spring Break get away with my daughters and my brother and sister in law and their 3 children.

Since we're traveling with five children, we decided to hire a nanny to come along with us. Originally, I had asked the high school girl who usually watches my kids but, due to some cheerleading camp, she was unable to go. She did, however, recommend a friend of hers, Raina.

So, about a week before our trip, I gave Raina a call and invited her over for an interview. She blew me away - amazing recommendations and she's a sophomore in college, majoring in early childhood education. My girls took to her like little ducks to water.

And, I admit it, Raina's gorgeous! She's 20, about 5'9", looks to be in great shape, shoulder length hair that keeps falling into her bright green eyes. Mmmm....

Ok, now do you see why I'm keeping this journal? This was a trip that I'll never forget! It's almost like I've got to write this all down or else it'll never seem truly real! Besides that, it might make for a good "Dear Penthouse Forum" kinda thing sometime....

Moving forward again.... We were headed out to a beach house that my family owns, for a two week long stay. It was decided that Raina would ride with me and my kiddos and we'd meet my brother and everyone else at the house.

Raina's very easy going, chatty, bubbly, sweet, funny and the three hour drive went by quite quickly. With her in the seat next to me, I sometimes had trouble keeping my eyes on the road! She was wearing long, slim fitting black shorts that showed off her long, lean, tanned legs. Already, I knew that this would either be the very best or very worst vacation of my life!

So, continuing to move ahead.... Once everyone got settled, things were running quite smoothly. Raina was amazing with all of the children and everyone was having a blast.

Maybe it was just me, but I thought there was some sexual tension between Raina and myself right from the get go. It was usually just subtle things, like she'd flash me a big smile for no reason or hold eye contact with me for longer than necessary.

But there were also moments like when she had let her hand linger on my knee as we sat side by side on the porch swing and, even more tantalizing, the moment when she was eating a popsicle with, well, much more gusto than was needed, all while staring me square in the eye.

On our fourth day there, my brother, sister in law and I decided to give Raina a child free day and we set out for a local aquarium. About an hour into our excursion, I winded up getting a splitting migraine and, at my family's urging, I decided to take a cab back to our beach house.

When I arrived back at the house, I was expecting to find Raina where we had left her - relaxing on the porch swing, reading a novel. So, I was very surprised to see no one around as I approached the front door.

Honestly, my main concern was getting rid of my thumping headache so I put any thought of Raina to the side as I burst into the kitchen, in search of Tylenol and a bottle of water. As I gulped down three Tylenol, I heard a little whimper coming from the other side of the house. It was a sweet little mew.

My first thought was that a stray kitten had somehow wandered in and gotten trapped so I went to investigate. My curiosity was piqued as I traveled throughout the house. You see, the whimpers were getting louder as I got closer to Raina's bedroom - and they weren't just whimpers now. Now I was hearing moans and squeals of pleasure! What had started as a soft little purr was now practically a guttural growl!

Raina must not have been expecting anyone for hours as her bedroom door was open a crack. This will probably sound terrible, but I couldn't help myself; I took a little peek. And there she was, fully naked, splayed out on her bed, fingers working slowly in and out of her gorgeous body.

She was facing the door, but her eyes were tightly closed as her fingers worked deeply within herself. I'm still not sure if I made a noise or if she somehow sensed that I was there, but, suddenly, her bright eyes opened and she fixated on me with a stare so deep and so passionate that I could barely stand!

Her eyes locked with mine as she whispered my name in a husky voice. I was so startled and unsure of what would happen next that I jumped and dropped my bottle of water! The bottle went rolling down the hall, spilling water, but it was soon forgotten as I tried to explain myself.

"Oh... my... whoa... boy... uh... Sorry, Raina...", I stammered. "I came home early. Headache. Tylenol needed." Great, now I sound like a caveman! C'mon, Ken, you've talked to women before! Granted, it's never been in a situation quite like this!

Raina arched her back as she settled into a different position on the bed. She had, uh, stopped with the task at, er, hand, but she made no move to cover her naked body.

"It's ok, Kenneth," she murmured with an easy going shrug. "Actually... I could use some help here!"

I know, I know, it sounds too good to be true - like something out a porno! But, I swear to you, that's how it went down! I was tentative at first - for one thing, I'm almost 30 years older than her - but, as I continued to watch from the doorway for another minute or two, Raina let her fingers go back to work. And, hey, I'm a straight, hot blooded man, I can only resist so much!

I couldn't take it another moment, I walked into the room and approached the bed. Raina raised up in the bed, wrapped her arm around my next, drew me close and kissed me. Good and hard. Wow, I knew Raina wasn't shy, but this was something else! But who am I to say no?!

When we pulled away, I smiled and looked into Raina's shining green eyes. "Before this goes any further, Raina, are you sure you want this?" I had to be a gentleman, at least a tiny bit, and make sure she knew what she was drawing us into.

"Oh, yes, Kenneth! Trust me, I know what I'm doing. I've been fantasizing about this moment since the first second that we met!" And, to punctuate her passionate statement, she grabbed me and kissed me again.

"Well, if you're sure!" I chuckled breathlessly as our kiss finally broke. Raina laughed with me, a melodious sound, then she drew me onto the bed more fully with her.

I kicked off my shoes as I pressed my body against hers. She wrapped her arms around my waist and wasted no time yanking my t-shirt out from my shorts. She pushed my shirt up, silently urging me to remove it.

I raised only for a second to take the shirt off and toss it aside. Then I eased my body back down, pressing my now bare chest against Raina's bare body. And, let me tell you, the feeling of her warm bare skin against mine was amazing!

Her soft round breasts, probably somewhere around a C cup, pressed against me. And, I admit it, it'd been awhile since I'd had this sort of contact, that alone practically did me in!

As I leaned in to kiss and taste her neck, Raina's soft hands ran up and down my back, her fingernails lightly tracing trails over my skin.

[To be continued.......?]