Spring Break Arrives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I headed for the kitchen to make myself a strong drink. I kind of staggered my way to the kitchen, having to hold on to the counter once I got there.

The girls were watching and hooted at me “Don’t fall, you know we can’t get you up, or should we say pick you up!” They both laughed and laughed.

As I stood at the counter my mind was racing around. What in the fuck was I getting myself in to? I thought. Here I am a grown man not only wanting to fuck and suck a twenty year old but two of them and one was my daughter! I just shook my head and peered down at my crotch. Well, I’ll see what the night brings. I thought. I poured another double for myself and grabbed a new full bottle of wine for the girls. I looked up at the clock and noticed that the time sure had shot by; it was now 9:30 and dark out.


I came around the corner of the porch I saw a soft glow emitting from around the hot tub. The girls had found the candles and had lit them all. It looked like a birthday cake around the tub. As I entered the tub the hot water made my head rush and I almost fell in. Both of the girls reached for me, steadying me while I lowered myself in to the churning water. I was now seated between two beautiful young ladies, I thought. What more could a man ask for!

Susie looked at me and asked, “ Dad do you ever dream about mom?”

“Yes I do baby. Why do you ask?” I said.

“Well whenever I’m home I never see you with any women and I was wondering if you were still stuck on mom.”

“ Susie, it really is hard to explain, but I don’t think a person ever really gets over the loss of their spouse. Matter of fact I dreamt about your mom this afternoon.”

“ Are you sure it was only a dream daddy?” Susie replied with a big grin on her face. I didn’t even have a clue what she was grinning about.

“Can we drop the subject of your mother now Susie? I don’t feel like dwelling on the past. She’s gone and we all have to move on.” I said.

With that said, I leaned back and closed my eyes. The water felt great but I knew it would feel better if I had my shorts off. As I squirmed my butt out of them they floated to the top of the water. Susie and Kim both giggled and threw them out. The girls both slipped out of the skimpy suits they were in and they floated up also. I grabbed the items and held them up.

“Shit I have more material in my shorts than you guys have here.” I said and laughed.

Once again I leaned back and closed my eyes. I dozed off a bit, it must have been the drinks, and hot water and everything else that had taken place this day. I stirred a little when I felt something on my leg. I could tell that a hand was working its way up my leg. All of a sudden there was another hand from the other side of me doing the same thing. I didn’t bother to open my eyes.

Kim, who was on my left, reached my cock first, then came Susie’s hand. Both of the girls’ hands intertwined together. They started off at the base of my cock and worked slowly upwards. When they reached the head they made there way back down.

This went on for only a few moments when I felt each girl reach under my ass and lifted me off of the seat. My cock soon made it’s way to the top and out of the water it came. The girls seemed not to have any problem holding me up and working on my cock as well.

“How do you like this daddy?” Susie said.

I just moaned deeply.

“Mr. Smith get ready, you’re going to like this.”

I opened my eyes slightly to see Kim moving her head to my now hard cock. I closed my eyes once more, leaning back waiting for her lips. What I didn’t realize was Susie was moving her mouth my way as well. I felt Kim’s mouth on the left side and almost immediately Susie’s on the right side. The girls actually had me trapped between their mouths. It didn’t take long after that when my cock seemed to enlarge beyond normal.

The first wave hit me and I could feel my cum heading upwards to explode out the top. I automatically plunged my pelvis upwards. Only to hit air, but my cock didn’t mind as a stream of pent up cum shot out. On the next wave I felt a mouth go over the head of my cock.

It was Susie’s. She worked her mouth over the head and down the shaft slowly.

I saw stars as I continued to pump upwards, squirting all the way in to her waiting mouth. Susie’s mouth felt so good as she sucked me dry, it brought back memories of her mother, Jane.

Matter of fact, as Susie continued to suck me I could swear her mouth was awful familiar. I must be dreaming I thought. Susie continued to suck me until I was dry. As I got my wits about me I lowered my ass back in to the water. I reached out with both of my arms and wrapped them around Susie and Kim. I pulled them gently to me, moving their heads to my chest. Trust me, I thought I’d died and gone to heaven. I looked at the both of them and said,

“Why don’t we go inside where we can get a little more comfortable? I’d love to show you girls what this old man can do!”

The girls helped me out of the hot tub and I looked at their young firm bodies and reached behind each of them for a squeeze on their ass cheeks.

“I bet you can’t wait for some of this.” Susie said as she rubbed her pussy.

Kim piped up and said, “Mr. Smith, you’re going to love sticking your tongue and cock in this wet pussy.” Kim’s hand was spreading her pussy lips to show nothing but pure pink pussy.

God, what a sight it was. The girls broke free from the grip I had on them and playfully headed for the house. I staggered to the door and hollered out for them.

“Hey, wait for me you two sluts!”

I flipped out lights as I made my way to down the hall towards my bedroom. I glanced in both of the girl’s rooms and found nothing. I made it to my bedroom and the girls had turned the bed down and were lying in each other’s arms.

Susie’s mouth was on Kim’s neck. I stood back and watched for a while. Susie moved and pushed Kim on to her back. She then lowered her mouth to Kim’s erect nipples, moving from one breast to the other. Susie’s hands lightly caressed Kim’s belly moving closer to her waiting pussy. Susie then moved her left leg over Kim’s belly, straddling her.

I moved myself around until I was at the foot of the bed. The view was incredible! I could see Kim’s right hand move its way down toward her own crotch. She lightly brushed over her exposed pussy lips, kneading her clit along the way. She was so gentle with her motions that my eyes were glued to her hand. Susie continued to work on Kim’s breasts but she started to slowly work her body downwards until her own pussy mound was is contact with Kim’s. They both lightly ground in to each other ever so slowly.

I moved my way up to the edge of the bed for a better view. I couldn’t believe it. Here I was watching my baby girl in total bliss making love to a young woman. This was such a turn on and I knew I needed some pussy as well, so I scooted myself up even closer. Kim’s legs were spread slightly and I could see her inner pussy lips protruding out, above her was Susie’s pussy spread wide open. Kim’s hand was not only working on herself, but the back of her hand was rubbing against Susie’s pussy as well.

I ran my hands up Kim’s legs until they reached her inner thighs. I eased her legs further apart exposing more of her pussy.

“Oh, yes Mr. Smith, rub my pussy.” Kim moaned out. I could see her juices were dripping and running down between her lips making the sheets wet. I was only inches from a heavenly gift of two pussies and I was about to fall out.

Once again I moved up further and stuck my tongue out, darting ever so lightly over Kim’s pussy lips. I then moved my way above and brushed Susie lips as well.

“Yes daddy, that feels so good! Suck my pussy! Make me cum daddy!”

My cock was straining for some pussy! I went back to Kim’s pussy; the thought of sucking a bald pussy turned me on even more. As I lapped at her lips I eased a finger under her and made my way to her asshole. She was wet all over so it was easy to slip in a finger. This made Kim gyrate her hips upward to Susie’s pussy and my waiting tongue.

I knew I had to get some of this young pussy so I got up on all fours and placed my hands on Susie’s back. I let go long enough to place my cock at Kim’s opening. I let the head of my hard and throbbing cock rest just inside her lips. I finally started to push forward. I could feel Susie’s ass against my belly pushing in to me. I picked up the tempo and plunged in deeper.

With each thrust I moved Susie forward a bit.

“Oh, fuck me Mr. Smith, fuck me!” Kim moaned out.

I banged away and suddenly I felt Susie’s hand reach down and grab my balls. She squeezed gently. On one of my backstrokes I felt Susie’s hand pull me out of Kim. I almost shouted at her, but I soon found out what she was up to.

I was now making my way in to Susie’s pussy.

“I want your hard cock in my pussy daddy!”

She was so wet and soft I knew I wouldn’t last long at this. Susie pushed herself up until she was on her hands and knees and with each thrust she pushed back in to me.

“Fuck my hot pussy daddy, fuck me harder!” She exclaimed.

I started to really give her the meat now. I had a hold of her hips now and was pulling her towards me to meet my thrusts.

I didn’t even feel Kim slip out from under us but I soon felt her tongue on my scrotum sack. As I would pull out she moved her lips to my cock then back to my balls when I would plunge in. This didn’t go on very long before I felt the rumble in my lions.


What pushed me over the edge was when I felt Kim’s tongue work it’s way up to my asshole. As the tip of her tongue entered in, I lost it. I thrusted my cock in to Susie’s gaping hole as far as I could go. I almost knocked her over.

“Oh, fuck me. I’mmmm cummmming!” I shouted out.

My first squirt went deep within Susie’s hole and as I was about to plunge in for a second shot Kim pulled me out, letting me drop in to her mouth.

Susie hollered out, “Put him back in me Kim. Please, I want all of his cum inside me.”

Kim sucked deep once more and then she shoved me in to Susie’s waiting hole. Susie went wild. She bucked backwards hard and worked my cock with her pussy. She was milking me with her muscles. God this felt great. As I shot my last load I was exhausted but still semi-hard. Susie started to shake uncontrollably. Her hot young cunt milked me for all that it was worth. Her cunt had a mind of it’s own and it continued to squeeze my cock.

“Daddy, you make my pussy so fucking hot! I can’t stop cumming!”

Susie hollered out one more time and then she kinda froze on all fours. At first I thought something might be wrong with her but I soon found out she was just dazed with ecstasy.

As I steadied myself behind Susie I heard,

“What about me? Are you two going to leave me just hanging here?” Kim whined.

I eased myself out of Susie with a final plop!

My soft cock hit Kim on the chin and she reached out with her mouth to suck me in. Kim sucked me all the way in, allowing her mouth to nibble at the base of my cock with ease. I could feel the softness of her mouth doing wonders on this old mans dick. She worked only a bit longer and dropped my semi-hard cock out. She squirmed out from under Susie and I and got herself up on all fours.

“My turn, my turn. Stick it in me now!” she squealed.

Her ass was wiggling at me. I reached out and popped it once with my hand.

“Oh, don’t stop.” I whacked it one more time.

“Kim, slide yourself over me. I want daddy to fuck you now while I eat your wet pussy.”

Susie had moved herself in alignment with her head pointed at Kim’s crotch, her arms reaching up waiting. Susie raised her mouth and sucked Kim’s clit between her lips and moved a hand to her ass. Kim pushed herself towards Susie’s mouth.

I wasn’t completely hard yet but I moved in to position anyway. I grabbed my cock and moved the head up and down Kim’s slit. Every once in a while I’d let it slip further upward to her asshole. I still wasn’t getting as hard as I wanted to. When I slide my dick down between Kim’s pussy lips I felt Susie’s mouth engulf my cock head.

She was sucking my brains out! Now my cock seemed to be growing. Susie worked me in and out of her mouth like an expert. One of her hands played with Kim’s pussy and the other was at my balls. I knew I could plunge in to Kim now so I released myself from my darling daughters mouth.

She let out a moan but soon she giggled as I slowly stuck it in Kim’s gaping hole. Boy was Kim tight!

Her cunt seemed to wrap around my cock like a glove. I pushed in until I was buried as far as I could go; my balls lay against her butt.

“Come on daddy, fuck her like you fucked me. Fuck her hard!” Susie yelped.

“Are you ready for the fucking of your life Kim?” I asked.

“Mr. Smith, just fuck me. Stick it in me before I go crazy!” Kim moaned.

With the encouragement of my daughter I picked up the pace. My balls kept banging away at Kim’s ass with each thrust forward.

Now Susie lapped harder at Kim’s cunt, her face was covered in pussy juices! As Susie lapped away she slide a finger to her own cunt and clit. Her tongue and hands were working overtime.

“Fuck me harder! Oh, yes, yessss, fuck me deeperrrr.” Kim screamed.

I plowed away and drove myself even deeper. All of a sudden Kim’s cunt muscles clamped down on my “Johnson” and wouldn’t let me go. All I could do was push forward, not even able to get my cock out of her. The grip on my cock was like no other I had ever felt. It soon relaxed a bit but now it sort of milked me.

“Oh, fuck!” was all I could say.

Kim let out a moan. ”Oh, God I’m cumming Mr. Smith. It feels so good. Don’t stop fucking me, make me cummmm!”

When Kim’s body went limp I eased my cock out of her tight hole. I brought my cock head up to her asshole, just lightly poking in. With a little extra effort I forced the head in. Kim let out a moan.

When I moved in deeper she steadily pushed back against my cock. When I was in fully I felt the heat all about my cock. I thought her pussy was tight but this was even tighter!

“Fuck, you’re gonna split me wide open!” Kim hollered out.

I eased back out almost all the way and then drove home.

“Oh, Fuck me. Fuck my ass!” Kim said.

With each thrust I came closer to reaching my peak. When I felt Susie’s mouth reach out and suck my balls I lost it.

“Hold on I’m gonna cum in your ass.” I moaned out.

As I squirted in to her hole, Susie licked up the juices that were running out of Kim’s ass. Pussy juice as well as cum. With one final plunge I was spent. I collapsed on Kim’s back, rolling over on to my side.

“Daddy, I can’t wait until tomorrow. We are going to have so much fun this week. I want your cock in my ass just like you fucked Kim.”

“Yea, baby, your mom would be proud of you Susie. You sure have grown in to a woman.” I said.

I knew I was in heaven when I felt Susie slip up behind me and cuddled up to me. Susie started to shake me gently.

“Daddy did you hear me?” Susie whispered.

I let out a moan. “ Sure baby….”

I was trapped between two wonderful little sluts.

I closed my eyes and everything went black………

12