Spring Break at Edun Island

Story Info
Sorority spends spring break at nudist island.
6.1k words
4.08
42.6k
31
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

My name is Amber Martinez, a freshman student at J. Oscar University and a member of the nudist sorority Alpha Zeta Zeta.

It has now been a few months after our first visit to the Amethyst Springs, let's say late February and our school year was moving along normally. When classes wrapped up, we would've sometimes hit the pool in our backyard but unfortunately, it was winter at the time and it was too cold. But thankfully we made up for it by taking a dip in the hot tub.

After many weeks, the snow finally began to melt away meaning that spring was definitely near. And spring obviously meant spring break was on the horizon. Just a whole week of taking her easy away from studying in some exotic location. Most people would spend it in Cancun or Daytona Beach but the place we went to was very special in particular and that's where our story begins.

-

"So, how did you do on that exam today?" my best friend Karen asked while wiping off sweat from our workout at the campus gym. I was clad in my black sports bra with a matching pair of skintight shorts that accentuated my narrow hips. Karen on the other hand had an even tighter body-hugging yellow leotard that left little to the imagination and brown trainers with her long black hair in a ponytail.

"All right I guess. I may be smart, but that one question was hard!" I answered before taking a sip of my water.

Just then the gym's PA system stopped playing rock music and switched it with the school's radio show. "Yo what-up J. Oscar peeps, this is Danny with 18.77 The Oz!" its charismatic host Danny Reynolds exclaimed. "For today's forecast, better book a trip to somewhere sunny because spring break finally begins this Saturday on March 2nd! Hope y'all find a way to keep cool my dudes!"

When the broadcast ended and the music came back on, we were already headed for the women's locker rooms to shower and change, though it would've been pointless since we would strip down upon returning to the Alpha Zeta Zeta house.

"So where do you think we should go for spring break?" I asked Karen as we stripped out of our gym clothes. "Maybe somewhere nice and sunny."

"I think I know of a place Amby. They call it Edun Island, a seriously popular vacation spot for nudists." Karen explained turning on the shower and beginning to scrub herself. "If you can tell, its name is 'nude' spelled backwards and a pun on the Garden of Eden. And it's biggest rule, you HAVE to be naked for your entire stay while anything resembling clothing, except stuff like footwear, hats, glasses and other assorted accessories, is kept away."

"Sounds like a fun place to be at! Where do you suppose it is?" I asked taking the shower next to Karen.

"Last I heard, somewhere in the South Atlantic between Rio de Janeiro and Lagos." Karen continued on. "Stacy could book us all a trip there for spring break."

"Do you think we could bring any guests? I'm pretty sure my family would love it there, barring the nudity." I said squirting some body wash on my tits. "And don't you have a sister too? She would like it too."

"I have attempted to get her to try out nudity, but she kinda prefers wearing clothes." my bestie answered now putting on some shampoo. "In fact, why don't we invite all our friends?! Donna, the Longs, Jason, John & Maria, Mai & Yuki, etc!"

"Great idea! I'm pretty sure seeing all us naked girls will surely get the guys hard!" I giggled and we continued chatting under the shower.

-

Upon returning to the sorority house, we all got to work on arranging the trip. Stacy helped Karen call up everyone while I spoke with my parents over the phone. "So you want us to come with you to some kind of nudist island for spring break?" my dad asked nervously. "Well, it's always nice to try something new."

"Oh don't feel so nervous Doug, it could be a fun experience for us." my mom assured him. "We'll be there sweetie, all three of us! Think we should tell Peter too?"

"How about we keep it a surprise? I just want to see the look on his face when we have to strip down!" I laughed loudly.

"So when will we leave Amby?" Dad asked.

"Simple, we'll probably take a plane and then a ship to the island, which Karen told me is between Rio and Lagos." I answered. "I don't know when we'll head out just yet."

"Okay then sweetheart. We'll go pack up and see you after school! Love you!" Mom said goodbye and hung up just as Stacy opened my door.

"So I've made all the arrangements and we'll be leaving by plane tomorrow afternoon. When we land in Rio de Janeiro, there will be a ferry waiting to take us to Edun." she explained.

"Thanks for the info Stace, I can't wait for tomorrow!" I exclaimed hugging Stacy. "And I'm excited too Amby. Make sure to pack up sweetie!" she responded giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving the room, leaving me to gaze at her hot ass.

-

The next day after classes finally wrapped up, the moment of truth had finally arrived. We were now all packed up for our trip to Edun and headed for the airport to meet with everybody else.

Waiting for us at the front entrance were my parents, my brother and Karen's older sister, who also had black hair & olive skin but had much bigger tits.

"Hi Mom, hi Dad, hey Peter!" I called to my family before taking notice of Karen's sister.

"Hey, Amber was it? Been a long while since we saw each other." she said shaking my hand. "In case you've forgotten, my name's Serena."

"Nice to see you again Serena." I replied before introducing the other girls. "These are my other sorority sisters, Stacy, Emily, Harriet & Bonnie."

"So these must be your friends, right Amby?" my mom asked me. "You bet Mrs. Martinez! Together we're the Bare Babes Sorority Alpha Zeta Zeta!" Emily shouted excitedly. "And yes, it is indeed a pun."

"Well hello there. I'm her father Doug, this is my wife Janice and our son Peter." my dad introduced the three of them. "Okay well, I suppose Pete may remember you from that picture of our daughter's initiation you sent him."

"Please don't bring that up right now Dad." Pete groaned turning red with embarrassment. Just then, an SUV pulled up and out of it came Belle, Mr. & Mrs. Long, Jason, Mai & Yuki and a busty blonde who looked around my age.

"Hey everyone." Belle greeted us.

"Hey Belle, long time no see!" I exclaimed high-fiving her. "And who's the babe with you?"

"Name's Monica, I'm her best friend." the blonde, now named Monica, introduced herself. "I suppose you must be a fellow nudist?" she asked me.

"Indeed I am." I answered before smirking at Belle. "I suppose you converted her as well?" I asked her. "Indeed I did."

Just then another car pulled up, this one had Donna along with A'dab, Anan and Zola in it. "Hello there everyone!" Donna greeted us getting out of her Sorento with the twins behind her. "So, anyone ready for our little trip?"

"You bet we are Mrs. Prince." Harriet replied as our teacher greeted my folks. Just then, we realized our plane was going to take off in two hours.

"Oh, don't want to be late everyone!" Donna stated racing into the terminal. "And in case anyone's wondering, sadly John and Maria couldn't make it."

"Aw man. Why?" I asked following her indoors.

"Well, it's because they've finally gotten married and are planning their honeymoon!" our teacher revealed excitedly, to our delight. "Exciting, isn't it?!"

"OMG, congrats!" Bonnie cheered. "So where do you think they wanna go?" she asked.

"They haven't decided yet, but they can assure it'll be somewhere exciting." Mrs. Prince answered getting in line at the check in.

We haven't even taken off yet and already this was going to be one fun spring break.

-

A while later, we had all taken our seats and were ready to leave our home state of Minnesota to Rio for a week of fun.

I took a window seat next to Serena while my parents chatted with Arnold and Cece. As for my brother, he was sitting with A'dab while Anan was with Monica. Belle sat with Donna, Emily with Harriet, Mai with Yuki, Bonnie with Karen and finally Stacy with Jason. Zola on the other hand was sitting next to a guy who was only traveling for the holidays and not to Edun like us.

"So, I heard you were planning on keeping Edun a secret from your bro." Serena chuckled quietly.

"Yeah, I just can't wait to see the look on his face." I whispered back before returning to take in both of the views I got in my seat, that being the beautiful blue sky on one side and Serena's beautiful body on the other. Hidden underneath her tank top and skintight spandex booty shorts was an absolute goddess, with 39DD tits with semi-erect nipples, medium-sized waist, an inviting ass and strong & lean legs to die for.

I felt myself getting wet at the sight of her and desperately needed to fap. But I didn't want to do it in public but there's no fun in not being daring. I carefully lowered my jeans below my thighs and slipped my fingers underneath my panties before getting to work.

I tried my hardest to keep quiet before a flight attendant suddenly interrupted me. "Excuse me miss, but can you put your...that, on hold for a bit and think about what you want for dinner?" she asked.

"Oh sorry miss, I'll take some macaroni please." I said pulling my pants up. "Thank you very much miss. And if you want, meet me after dark."

She gave me a knowing wink and handed me my dinner before she walked off. As I happily snacked on my macaroni, I tried to think about what she meant before feeling something taped to my plate. I found a little slip of paper with a code written on it and on the back it read, "Use this for the employee bedroom upstairs."

I only heard about those bedrooms on the Internet but I never thought I would be given the chance to actually see one for myself. Well, maybe I should wait for nightfall to see what's up.

-

Midnight fell upon the plane and everyone onboard was already asleep. Well, except for me of course. I was still deciding on whether I should accept the attendant's invite without waking anyone up. It was very enticing and she did seem to have nice C-cup boobs underneath her uniform.

Eventually I decided to get up and carefully walk toward the cockpit, where the secret entrance to these bedrooms usually are. Although it was too dark to see, I was able to locate the door, punch in the code and go upstairs.

Finally in the bedroom, I could hear the sound of a shower running and someone brushing their teeth. It was actually rather roomy, giving me more space to stand up, had a nice chair next to me and had many beds with curtains to block out sound in front of them.

I checked around the space for a moment before the bathroom door was opened by a 24 year old Polynesian babe who was pretty much naked except for a towel on her shoulders and a toothbrush in her mouth. "Oh hey, you're that girl from earlier!" she greeted me. "I suppose I didn't get a chance to properly meet you. My name's Lena."

"My name's Amber, very nice to meet you." I introduced myself and we shook hands. I began looking up and down at Lena, starting from her short, spiky blue-tipped hair, to her ample C-cup tits, her lean & toned frame and her shaven pussy. "I'm going on spring break vacation with some friends and my family to a nudist island."

"Oh, you're a nudist as well? So are me and my wife, who should be done with the shower by now!" Lena stated just as an Indian woman stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel around her hair revealing that their cup size matched and that her legs were heavenly.

"Hey honey, who's our guest?" the Indian asked taking the towel off her head to reveal gorgeous long black hair that went down to her thighs.

"Oh it's just someone I met while on the job yesterday." Lena answered. "Amber, I'd like you to meet my wife Jane."

"Hello there." Jane said giving me a hug. "So what brings you here Amber?" she asked.

"Why, I'm just a college freshman girl who's vacationing with my family and fellow nudists to Edun Island for spring break."

"Oh we love going there, don't we sweetie?" Lena beamed.

"Of course we do, we even thought of moving there a few times but we didn't want to leave our jobs as flight attendants." Jane added. "Speaking of which, do you want us to show you around?"

"I'd be happy to. But first I gotta make sure I'm appropriately dressed, or rather undressed." I snickered beginning to strip down in front of the happy couple as they took in my hot bod.

"She has rather nice tits." Lena whispered to Jane. "And a hot ass too."

"There, all done." I finally said now completely nude. "And yes, I did hear what you said about me."

"Very well then. First off, this is the sitting room with a mini-fridge, magazines in the storage compartments and something special under the chair." Lena explained showing me around. "Can you guess what it is?"

"Is it some kind of sex toy?" I asked with a smirk.

"Exactly! How did you guess?" Jane said.

"Pretty sure it was just a hunch dearie." Lena said pulling out a strap-on from under the chair. "We call it Grayson because well, it has a dick."

"Oh I get it, like Dick Grayson!" I laughed as quietly as I could to try and not wake anybody else up. "So, you gonna stick that inside me?"

"Most likely Amber, but let's go somewhere more private." Jane said taking my hand and leading me out of the sitting area into the bunks. I noticed that both women had very cute butts that I'm sure were well-spent from lots of sex.

Finally arriving at the farthest most bed, Lena closed the curtain before tying the strap-on to her lovely bottom half while Jane stuck me on the mattress and we began making out. "You're such a good kisser." I moaned.

"It's one of the reasons why Lena fell in love with me." Jane said getting back to smooching me before she felt her lover shove the strap-on up her ass. "Oh you dirty whore."

"No you're a dirty whore." Lena said back before going up and down her wife's anus.

"Wait, isn't anyone going to hear us?" I asked. "Oh wait, kinda forgot about the curtains. They muffle sound, don't they?"

"Correct darling. If anyone were to hear us, they'll probably think it's just turbulence." Lena stated beginning to go faster into her wife's anus as the latter moved on to sucking my nipples, then licking my tummy and finally my pussy where I finally came all over her face.

"You're quite a squirter." Jane said taking the strap-on from Lena and putting it on. "Get up and sit on me, it's my turn." she commanded and I complied, getting up and letting her lay on the bed before I sat on her silicone cock. "Giddy up cowgirl!" she said spanking my butt making me fall on her front.

"Oh sweet Jesus, this is way too hot!" I squealed bouncing up and down on the strap-on while Lena licked my folds. Our threesome was literally on the verge of its climax as our bodies began getting hotter and then we finally came. We then heard some rustling probably coming from another bed before they decided to brush it off.

"That was just so much fun." I yawned in ecstasy. "You two are so hot, and I'm happy to have met you." In my post-coital exhaustion, I squeezed myself between the two and snuggled them before finally falling asleep. "G-good night..."

"Aw, she looks so adorable when she's tired." Lena cooed hugging our bare forms together falling asleep as well. "I really hope we get to do this again sometime."

"Why don't we give her our numbers later?" Jane suggested closing her eyes.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." her wife agreed and the three of us finally began to slumber, our bodies the only things keeping us warm in the chilly air of the secret bedroom.

-

The next morning (thought I couldn't really tell if it was morning since there were no windows), I finally woke up with a yawn before noticing Lena & Jane were gone. Without even covering myself up, I walked nude back to the sitting area to find my clothes exactly where I left them along with a piece of paper hidden in my pants pocket.

As I got dressed, I pulled out the paper to find Lena & Jane's phone numbers and smiled, sticking them back in my pocket, finally became decent and left the bedroom.

When I returned through a secret exit that opened through an overhead compartment, I made it back to my seat at the window next to Serena. Suddenly I heard my mom ask me "Where did you run off to overnight sweetie?"

"Oh, uh, I just, uh, had to go to the bathroom and accidentally locked myself in." I tried to lie my way out of it.

"Since when were there bathrooms in the overhead bins?" Peter added. "Okay, you got me everyone. I was actually hanging out with the flight attendant and her wife."

"Oh, you mean the same one who caught you fingering yourself?" Serena said, causing me to blush brightly.

"Yes, and it turns out they're nudists just like us!" I exclaimed wanting to just get things over with before we touch down. "And they also gave me their phone numbers."

"Attention passengers, we shall be landing in Rio in an hour. Please make last preparations for departure and have a nice trip." the pilot announced over the PA system. Saved by the bell, or in this case saved by the pilot. Just then the refreshment cart rolled towards my row once again pushed by Lena. "Would you like something for breakfast?"

"Toast please." I answered and she slapped a plate of it with butter on my tray.

"Enjoy your meal miss." Lena cheerfully said before she added "And we'll see you soon." and finally left.

-

After we finally touched down in Rio, we decided to take in some sightseeing before taking our boat to Edun.

"Ooh, Christ the Redeemer!" Anan exclaimed taking a picture of the famous statue of Jesus. "And there's a favela in the distance too!"

"Think we'll get a chance to see Carnival before we go?" I asked.

"Not sure about that sis, but maybe on our way home." Pete responded taking pictures himself. "So which boat are we gonna take?"

"The website said look for a black yacht that's exclusive to Edun visitors." Stacy stated. "The port where it's at should be right around the corner after a three minute walk."

After those three minutes, we finally arrived at the port where our ride to Edun was. It was a large luxurious black yacht that seemed like it could hold at least 150 passengers. At the boarding ladder was a well-built man in standard uniform letting vacationers on board before he spotted us. "Ah, party of 20 I see. Names?"

"We're the Martinez family my good sir, accompanying our daughter, her sorority sisters and some friends on a trip to Edun." my dad introduced us.

"Very well then. Our staff will take your luggage to your rooms and have a nice trip." the man said finally letting us onboard.

When we stepped on the deck, it was indeed a sight to see. A beautiful view of the ocean framed by many people, some of them already nude out of excitement, at the railing, including a certain duo.

"Amber, is that you?" I heard Lena cry out before she and Jane rushed up and hugged me. "What a coincidence, we're all on the same boat!"

"So Amby, are these the stewardesses you rendezvoused with last night?" Mom asked me, much to my embarrassment. "Yes, yes they are. Everybody these are those attendants."

"Hello there miss, I'm Lena Carlson and this is my wife Jane." Lena introduced herself to Mom. "Very pleased to meet you all." Jane added. "I see you've got quite an entourage here Amber, very diverse."

"Welcome to all aboard!" a sexy buxom brunette wearing only a white bikini with matching captain's hat and heels announced stepping on deck. "My name is Angel Allison and I shall be your captain for this cruise to the wonderful Edun Island!"

"You know with a get-up like that, she could definitely qualify for an angel." Zola said before the captain went on. "If this is your first time here, then allow me to give you a rundown of what to expect at our paradise."

12